• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 11

Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 11

After his last orgasm, David Conner, the executive my boss required me to seduce into joining our firm passed out, and I cannot get him to wake up. Probably not a good idea to throw him out of my hotel room this late at night anyway. So I write him a note, explaining telling him I was called back to Seattle for a business meeting, and I did not want to disturb wake him. A lipstick kiss mark on the bottom is the perfect farewell end.

I pack my suitcase, and grab the other suitcase of sex toys and other props I had not needed to even open. I walk down the hall and knock on Aedan's hotel room door. I am sure he will be pleased when I tell him we got David.

Aedan opens the door, sees the suitcases, and gives me a cold look. He turns opens the door and walks away from the open door. I bring my suitcase in.

"We got him," I tell him, expecting his a pleased reaction.

"Yes I saw," he said.

"You saw?" I asked, confused.

"Wireless video with sound. I got to see every bloody minute. I should have stopped watching once I knew the feed worked, but since we are not at home I wanted to make sure no harm came to you," he says.

I don't understand the bitterness and anger.

"Well, I can't wake him up, and don't want to spend the night with him. Especially, now that we already got him. Can I sleep on your couch?" I ask.

"Yes," he said.

Then he went into his room and shut the door. I find blankets and a pillow and make a nest on the couch. I am very confused about his reaction, I expected him to be happy.

We get up the next morning. Today is Disneyland. I feel like a little kid I am so excited.

"So we should probably wait here until he is gone, don't want to awkwardly run into him," I said.

"He is gone so we can leave go. We can get fast food on the way, since I am sure you are eager to get to Disneyland," Aedan says.

So off we go. The Devil's secretary was able to book us a two bedroom suite in the California Adventure Hotel and Spa. I wonder what strings she had to pull.

When we get to the hotel, we have a note from The Devil congratulating us on our success, along with dinner reservations at the Club 33. Wow, I have never been there.

I am eager to get out in the park, Aedan is dragging his feet. So I tell him I am going to head out and he can text me when he is ready to meet.

"NO!" Aedan bellows says, "I am in charge of your security. You will wait."

"That is stupid, we are at Disneyland. This has nothing to do with business," I say.

"Do you want to get on the next commercial flight back to Seattle?" he threatens me.

"No." I sit down and thumb look through one of the brochures, making a lot of loud sighing sounds to make it clear I am pouting.

Finally he is ready to go. I lead the way out of the hotel.

"Where do you want to go first?" I ask him.

"This is your thing, you choose," he says with a scowl.

We hang out in "California Adventure" for the day. I save the best for tomorrow, Disneyland itself. I am determined not to let Aedan's attitude spoil my precious two days here.

We eat lunch at the Vineyard Restaurant, I tell Aedan about the stray cats who live on the properties. They are the happiest cats on the earth. They are fed and watered. They are spayed and neutered. I actually saw a couple last time I was here, and even was able to pet one.

The cats don't even seem to put a dent in his bad mood. I really don't understand what is going on with him. We completed our assignment.

When the fireworks are over we head back to the room. After we enter the room I can't stand it anymore.

"Aedan, what the hell is up with you?" I ask.

He spins around, presses me up against the door. "Did you have to make it look like that the fucking guy was the love of your life? You were very convincing at dinner, all those smiles and wide eyes. Very convincing, little whore." He sneers.

I slap him, hard. "Yeah, well, if I am you helped make me into that whore." I spit back.

Then somehow he has my hands pinned above my head, and he is roughly kissing my mouth. I can barely breathe. I give in to the kiss deepen it, explore his mouth with my tongue. I want him.

"Tell me to stop, Maeve, and I will. I don't want to coerce you to anything," he says.

In response I deepen the kiss and wrap one of my legs around him. He pushes me towards the bed as our clothes go flying. He lies on top of my body, already hard..

He fucks me with using all his the frustration and anger of the past two days. I love every minute of it, the power in his thrusts, the angle changes he does as if he wants to explore my entire pussy, and maybe even my cervix.

We both come hard and fast. He rolls off of me and draws me into his arms. We fall asleep.

The next morning I am awoken with light kisses all over, and this time our love making is slow and sweet. I can feel the control he uses, expertly reading my body as he makes each thrust purposefully.

My orgasm is a slow building one, but when it comes, it is long and satisfying.

When he hears me cumming, he lets loose and fills me with his cum.

Eventually we get up and head for Disneyland, I don't even regret the early hours we missed by making love.

Today is a complete reverse of yesterday. We have a great deal of fun, flirting, and touching each other as much as possible.

We make it back to the hotel late, still laughing as we enter our suite holding hands.

Suddenly he swings around and faces me.

"Maeve, I have something important to tell you. Today never happened. We just hung out like co-workers. We never slept together, we never flirted. None of it happened," Aedan says.

I am shocked and confused, I ask "Today meant nothing to you?"

His face turns to stone. "Nothing, Maeve, just a distraction."

Something deep down inside of me hurts. I want to lash out. Instead I just go into my room, shut the door and cry myself to sleep. I thought at the very least, I had a friend.

_________________________

Monday morning at 9:00 am I find myself in The Devil's weekly executive meeting. I am wearing a somewhat conservative outfit, of a deep blue skirt that is two inches above my knees, some sort of designer button-up shirt in the same color (The Devil insisted top two buttons be undone), and a blue blazer with heels, but no nylons. This is as formal as it gets for his company. Usually it is business casual, but executive meeting days are different.

He introduces me as his new Executive Assistant, for the technology division Special Projects. I can feel the looks, I am at least 15 years younger than everyone else. I can tell they think I slept my way to the position. Which, in a way I did. He makes it sound more respectable by saying this is a new program to fast track promising young Program Managers.

He goes around the room and gets status on various assignments, then he gives me the task of working on finding clients for the project I was leading. Doesn't sound that different then what I was doing before. As we are leaving, he tells Aedan and I to be in his office at 1:00 pm for a meeting with David Connor who will be starting today.

I go find my office, which to my dismay has an adjoining door to The Devil's, I have a feeling there are times I am really going to regret that. My office is huge, almost as big as his. It has a conference table, with seating for 6, a couch, and as the secretary shows me, a wall with panels that move to display a large TV and a mini-bar. Stocked with an expresso maker, water, snacks, and my favorite soda pop.

In the corner I have a private bathroom, including a shower and a closet. After she leaves, I open the closet and find some lingerie, sexy dinner dresses, several changes of business attire, and of course high heel shoes.

At 1:00 pm I knock on the adjoining door and The Devil calls to come in. I do as instructed. I blush when I see everyone is there. David Conner flashes me a very intimate smile. I am dreading this, knowing The Devil, this can't be good.

"Before we continue, I would like us to watch an introductory video that should be interesting to us all," The Devil says.

"Oh no, please, no" I think to myself.

Of course this is futile. The video opens up with the start of the blow job. I go pale.

David Conner stands up looks at me and starts to yell "You fucking Bit...".

He must see the expression on my face, because he cuts off mid-sentence.

I mouth at him, my face most likely dark red, "I am so sorry."

I keep my eyes down, my whole body hot as the video runs to the end.

The Devil clears his throat, "Very impressive, Maeve, you will find more jewelry waiting at home to match more of your outfits, which will work well, for your assignment tomorrow night."

He continues, "For both of you, I am sure this is just another way to ensure your continued loyalty. David, I am sure you would hate for your wife to ever see that. Don't assume there will be a repeat performance. If you do some outstanding work, that may be negotiated through me as a bonus, if you would prefer that to cash. Please do not approach Maeve in any way. Of course you may tip her if you feel her performance was worthy."

Great, humiliate me and objectify me. Put me right back in my place in case I got any ideas I am a real executive.

"Maeve, you are excused. There is a file on tomorrow's assignment on your desk. You can have the day off to prepare. You should have Aedan give you a tour of your play house so you know which room to use," The Devil tells me.

I get it, dismissed, loud and clear. I try to walk out of the room before the tears start.

Once I calm down, I take a look at the file. One of The Devil's friend's sons is having an 18th birthday tomorrow. They are having dinner at The Devil's house. The kid gets a new car from his dad, and his first sexual experience from me. It is suggested that beer and video games are a great way to get the kid comfortable. Make it a night for him to remember, all night.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds