• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Today at the Bookstore Pt. 02

Today at the Bookstore Pt. 02

I was shelving books on a shelf above my head, tiptoeing to reach. A hand grabbed hold of my elbow, and I wobbled, jerking away, the book I was attempting to place on the shelf nearly slipping from my hands.

A dark-haired man, around fortyish, leered at me. "Excuse me, darlin', could you help me find a book?"

Irritated, I huffed, blowing hair back out of my face. "Sure," I told him, setting the book I held back on the cart. "What are you looking for?"

He proffered a list at me. I skimmed the titles, and then raised my eyebrows. The titles included "A Man's Struggle with Sexual Integrity," "A Proven Path to Sexual Integrity," and "Rebuilding Sexual Integrity."

"I'd also like to see some books on how to help my wife become more submissive," he told me with a grin. "She never does what I tell her."

I stared at him evenly.

"That was a joke, sweets," he clarified.

"I see. Well, it looks like all these titles are going to be in the Christian living section, which is right over there. It's alphabetized by the author." I gestured in the right direction. "Let me know if you need more help." I turned back to my cart.

His hand wrapped around my upper arm and pulled me back to face him. "No, I need you to show me."

I jerked my arm away. "Sir, I'm going to ask you not touch me."

His eyebrows drew together. "Just getting your attention, darlin'."

Jack, the store manager, was suddenly standing behind the man. "Can I help you with something?"

The man sized Jack up. "No, I was just getting some directions from this cutie here."

"That's really not an appropriate way to talk about my employees."

The man held up his hands in surrender. "'Scuse me," he said before turning and walking away, muttering under his breath.

I rubbed my arm where the man had grabbed it. "Thanks," I told Jack.

He flashed me a filthy smile. "I thought about just letting him have you."

I flushed. No one had said anything about what had happened when Jack had caught Ethan and I after work the other night, though almost an entire week had passed. I did notice that Jack had scheduled himself a couple more closing shifts than usual over the coming weeks, all coinciding with nights I was closing as well, usually with Ethan. I knew there was more coming after that encounter, but I hadn't been willing to poke the bear.

Jack looked like he was about to beat the bear with a stick.

"When you get done with that cart, come to the office real quick. We've got a bunch of paperwork to get sorted to make the promotion official."

"Sure."

I was able to get the books shelved in only a handful of minutes, without further disruption, and soon found myself knocking at the open door of the office.

"Come in," Jack told me.

The office was a small, cluttered room, lined with bookshelves and dominated by a large, standard metal-and-wood-veneer desk. The desk was always covered in paperwork and files and coffee cups and who knows what else. A rolling chair set between the desk and the door, and a larger, comfier chair, where Jack was seated, set behind the desk. I took the rolling chair, tucking the skirt of my sundress around me.

Jack held out a smallish, plain brown cardboard box to me. "Before you get comfortable, I have a congratulations gift for you." There was a gleam in his eyes as I reached for it. "Go on and take it to the bathroom to open it. You'll know what to do with it. Then come back and we'll get your paperwork squared away."

I was blushing as I did as I was told. I had no idea what was in the box, but I knew this was Jack exerting the same control over me as he had with his cock in my mouth the week prior. I didn't dare argue.

I locked myself in the single-stalled women's bathroom before opening the box. Inside lay a purple plastic butterfly.

If that butterfly also had a penis, that is.

It was a butterfly vibrator, with a four inch, curved penis and nubs for both clitoral and anal stimulation. It also had straps to go around my thighs and waist to ensure it stayed in place. The printing on the package screamed "REMOTE CONTROLLED," and there was no remote to be seen. I was willing to bet Jack had it ready to go in his office. My skin prickled as I blushed, even with no one to see me, and I felt my pussy clenching.

I hoped to God it was quiet.

I wiggled my cotton underwear off and took some time adjusting the vibrator. It fit snugly against my pussy, the dildo part penetrating just deep enough to tease, the rounded nubs nestling against my clit and ass. The straps seemed as if they would hold it in place securely, but I pulled my underwear back on over it nonetheless.

I wondered, briefly, if Jack would make me take them off again.

I closed the box back up and headed back to the office.

Jack's grin was even filthier when I settled gingerly in the chair across from him, still acclimating to the feel of the butterfly against me. Even without the vibrations, the friction of it against me was stimulating. I fought the urge to buck my hips, to rub against it.

Jack stood and crossed behind me to close the door. He came to stand behind me, hands coming to knead my shoulders. "How do you like your gift?" he asked.

"I'm not sure yet," I told him. "I'm looking forward to finding out."

He laughed. "God, I wish I'd known sooner what a slut you are." His fingers briefly traced my collarbone before he stepped away and retook his seat on the far side of the desk. "I expect you to wear that for the rest of your shift. You don't take it off until I tell you. Understand?"

I nodded. He raised an eyebrow. "Yes," I told him.

"I'm sure you noticed it's remote controlled." I nodded again. "You don't cum unless you have permission. If you disobey, there will be consequences. Understood?"

I shifted my weight in the chair. "Yes."

"Excellent. Now, about your paperwork." He shoved a sheaf of papers and an ink pen at me. I signed and initialed where he indicated and set about completing the necessary tax forms. As I did so, I felt the butterfly nestled in the folds of my pussy come to life.

It was a soft, gentle vibration, but it caused me to jump nearly out of my seat. The dildo inside my pussy didn't seem to be vibrating, but the nubs pressed against my clit and my ass buzzed gently, just enough to make their presence known. I took a deep breath, adjusting to the sensation.

"Each part has its own control," Jack told me, slipping the remote back in his pocket. "So there's lots of room for variety."

I smothered a grin and kept at the paperwork. As I made my way through the stack, Jack slowly amped up the intensity of the vibrations. It was hell of distracting, but—thankfully—the vibrations were subtle and quiet. I couldn't hear any buzzing sounds, even though both nubs vibrated merrily against my most sensitive areas.

At length I shoved the completed paperwork back at him, crossing my legs in attempt to press harder against the buzzing butterfly. I was coming to appreciate the level of teasing Jack was engaging me in here; the buzzing was persistent enough to keep my body aroused, but nowhere near strong enough to bring me to orgasm.

"Anything else you need?" I asked lightly.

"Before you get back to work, how about you get under this desk and let me fuck your mouth again?"

I froze. I don't know why this was the boundary I struggled with—I'd allowed the man to control a vibrator attached to my pussy, after all. Still, I was keenly aware that it was 3:30 in the afternoon, and I had over half a dozen coworkers out in the store who may need to come in the office at any moment. I hesitated.

Jack laughed. "I'm kidding." His hand slipped in his pocket, and the vibrations against my clit kicked up another notch. "For now," he added. He nodded to the door. "Go get back to work."

As I headed out the door, the vibrations in the dildo started.

Mostly, the vibrator hummed at a low speed—undeniably present, of course, but not so persistent that I couldn't focus or do my job. It maintained a steady teasing thrum, which lent a rather illicitly erotic light to my normal tasks.

As I shelved books in the children's section, the three points of the vibrator shifted to a soft, fluttering rhythm in place of the steady buzz they had been maintaining. I only just caught myself before I started rocking my hips in rhythm with them. I grasped the edge of my cart and took a deep, shuddering breath. Luckily, there was no one in the aisle with me. I shuddered, trying to adjust to the new intense sensations. Several deep breaths later, I resumed my work with trembling hands.

The vibrations tapered back down before I finished unloading my cart, and I headed back to the back of the store to refill it. I didn't even register my coworker Andy talking to me as our paths crossed. He bumped my shoulder as he walked by me with a cart full of records. "You okay, Chloe?"

"Yeah, sure," I told him, pasting on a bright smile.

"You seem distracted."

In response, the vibrator ratcheted back up. I imagined I could feel the butterfly fucking into me with its vibrating penis. I shivered. "Yeah," I reassured. "I'm fine. Just got my head in the clouds today."

Andy frowned. "All right. Let me know if you need anything."

I patted his shoulder. "Really, I'm fine. Thanks for checking in with me."

I was helping an old lady track down the numerous paperbacks on a list she'd brought in when the vibrations became overwhelming, like Jack had cranked all the controls up to their highest setting. I stammered in the middle of my sentence, and the lady looked at me like I had lost my mind.

I shook my head. "I'm so sorry. The Nora Roberts books you want are going to be right over here." I gestured vaguely. "Excuse me."

I began searching the store for Jack, before my orgasm overwhelmed me.

I found him on the phone at the front of the store. He grinned at me as I approached. "Yes, ma'am, hold on just one second and I'll check the shelves for you." He clicked the hold button on the cordless phone in his hand and then leaned back against the counter.

"Do you need something?" he asked me, his smile wicked.

I glanced over his shoulder, mindful of the two cashiers and the line of waiting customers, all completely within earshot. "Yes," I told him, trying not to fidget. The thrumming and pulsing inside me was nearly overpowering; I imagined I could hear the buzzing against my clit.

"Answer's no," he said.

My face flushed. No. He didn't understand how badly I needed to cum.

I followed him as he shoved away from the counter and headed back into the fiction section. "Please," I said quietly, watching while he located a copy of The Great Gatsby on the shelf.

"No, Chloe. And remember, consequences." He resumed his phone call. "Ma'am, it looks like we do have a copy. Would you like me to place that on hold for you?" His hand slipped in his pocket, and the intensity somehow increased.

I moaned aloud, unable to stop myself. Jack choked on a laugh.

I bit my lip, frantically trying to hold back the impending wave of my orgasm. My fingernails cut into the palms of my hands as I clenched my fists, swaying where I stood. Part of me wanted to find out what the consequences would be, of course, but the rest of me thought it would be safer not to push it, not yet.

Jack was still on the phone. I closed my eyes. I thought of the least sexy things I could imagine, trying to push back the seeming inevitable orgasm. My hands shook. I bit back a choked sob.

The buzzing stopped.

The vibrator, which had not ceased stimulating me for the last two hours, fell still.

I could have cried.

The pressure to cum slowly eased, and I drew a deep breath. Jack patted me on the head. Right. Back to work then.

The vibrations came and went throughout the rest of my shift, though I didn't reach that same level of desperation to cum. The three points of torment would tease and thrum and goad me close to that point, flirting with the edge of an orgasm, and then they would drop off. I marveled at how Jack knew just how far to push me when most of the time, he was nowhere to be seen. I had no illusions about asking for permission to cum, after that first time.

About half an hour before we closed, the vibrations settled on a slow, steady flutter. As I set about my closing tasks, first resorting some out of place items, the butterfly gradually picked up speed. Once we had finally ushered the last reluctant customers out the door, I focused on counting out the cashiers and reconciling the registers, rather than the butterfly buzzing ardently against my swollen, dripping pussy. By the time the other employees were finishing their closing tasks, the vibration was steady and strong, and I was still laboring over my paperwork, hands trembling. I said a wavery good night to Andy, Maddy, and Jordan as they headed out.

Finally, nearly twenty minutes after everyone but Jack and I had left, I was done.

I had only just set the files holding the day's paperwork on the desk in the office when Jack was at my back. Only a head or so taller than I was, his lips easily came to press against the nape of my neck, his hands hot on my hips. "Take your dress off," he told me.

Amazed I could still blush about that when the man had been manipulating my pussy by remote control all day, I did as he commanded, pulling the dress over my head and dropping it into the empty chair. Still behind me, he unfastened my bra and eased it from my shoulders. He reached around from behind me to cup a breast in each hand, kneading them firmly. His thumbs brushed my nipples, and I moaned softly.

He pinched both nipples, and twisted until I cried out. He laughed against my neck, teasing the side of my neck with his lips. The hand on my left breast vanished, and the vibrations on my pussy kicked up another couple notches, resuming the fluttering rhythm from earlier in the day, the sensations chasing one another from first my clit, to inside my pussy, to my backdoor, and over and over again. I whimpered, my hips beginning to rock almost involuntarily.

I felt the hardness of Jack's cock as my hips rocked back. I wouldn't have thought I could get any wetter, but I felt another rush between my thighs.

Jack slapped my ass, sudden and hard. I cried out. "Get on your knees, bitch," he told me.

I did as I was told, dropping to my knees where I stood. He came to stand in front of me, unfastening his pants. I didn't have to be told what to do next, reaching out to take him first in my hand, then in my mouth. He shuddered as my tongue traced the length of him, my lips tight around him.

"That's a good slut," he murmured, his hand coming to rest on my head, stroking my hair. The vibrator began to buzz harder. I whimpered, and he thrust into my mouth, gagging me.

He allowed me to maintain more control this time as I sucked his cock, but only just. I settled into a rhythm, stroking him with my hand and sucking and teasing with my mouth. Jack then used his grip on my head to hold me still so he could fuck my mouth, choking me as he thrust into my throat. When I stopped struggling against him, relaxing my throat and letting him have control as he fucked my mouth like a cunt, he stopped, giving me rein to use my hands and bob my head once more up and down the length of him.

He must have been nearly as tightly wound as I was, because I felt the tightening in his balls and the pulsing on the underside of his cock that warned me his orgasm was impending. I sped up, moving up and down his cock faster, sucking harder, swirling my tongue around his cock. As I did so, the intensity of the vibrations in my pussy ramped up to match.

I moaned loudly around Jack's cock, and he yanked my hair and twisted my nipple sharply. "Don't cum, you little slut. Don't you dare cum." I whimpered and did my best to obey.

He started to fuck my mouth again, using my hair as leverage. His thrusts shoved his cock into my throat, and he ignored me when I gagged. "Take it, whore," he growled, thrusting harder. The little plastic penis inside me thrummed, the nub against my clit humming, the nub against my ass tickling and teasing. I rocked my hips to find friction and found nothing.

My hands stroked his balls, rolling them in my palms, squeezing gently. The nub against my clit began to vibrate even more intensely than it had. I wiggled as Jack fucked my mouth, begging around his cock, pleading for what I needed.

He grinned down at me. "Don't you dare fucking cum." He slapped one breast before grasping the nipple on the other. Rather than release it, he used his pinched hold on the nipple to increase his leverage as he fucked in and out of my mouth, hammering my throat.

I felt the moment when I could no longer hold back my orgasm. I screamed around Jack's cock, helpless as wave after wave overtook me. I screamed as my body shook, my hips jerking wildly, fluid gushing around the fluttering butterfly.

Jack moaned and began to twitch in my mouth, and suddenly my mouth was flooded with his cum. I sucked it down, even as my body still writhed with my own pleasure. He continued fucking my mouth, filling it with his cum, as I lost myself in the seemingly endless waves of my orgasm. I hardly noticed when he pulled his cock from my mouth, only slumped over, my head nearly against my knees, as the pulsing pleasure between my thighs finally began to ease. The persistent buzz from the butterfly finally tapered off to nothing. I lay there, panting and gasping, my whole body tingling with the after effects of my pleasure.

A sharp slap to my upraised ass brought me back to reality. "Filthy greedy slut," Jack snarled. "I told you that you were not allowed to cum." I jerked as he prodded me in the side with his booted foot. "Get your ass up. I told you there would be consequences for disobeying me."

I grinned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Today at the Bookstore Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds