• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Transwood High Pt. 03

Transwood High Pt. 03

Prison Rules, Bitch!

Authors note: All the characters in this series are over 18, this is the third part of the serious so be nice :-) Sorry for keeping you horny for so long, hopefully this satisfies. The story has a few main characters, which will be introduced over the course of the stories. This one is a short one, so be nice, planning the next chapter to be much longer.

*****

Lauren gazed out of the window, beautiful fields of wheat and grain passing before her eyes, remembering what she did to her older brother on the eventful day her mother had caught Lauren with her full 7 inch cock thrust up into her brothers anal tract...

Her mother had instantly called the police and no matter how much Lauren had pleaded to reason with her bitch of a mum, her mother wasn't listening to her. Mrs Hardacock, Lauren's mother, had always been a straight flying arrow, so when she had caught her youngest born child screwing her first born in the ass, she had snapped. No child of her's was precious enough to escape a rape conviction. None of her children knew it, but Lauren was conceived due to Mrs Hardacock being raped as an 18 year old girl, but when she reported it to the police, she was told the goo in her tight pussy was an unnatural substance, and must have been planted there by herself to get attention. Mrs Hardacock never forgot that day, and seeing Lauren rape her older son Nathan had brought back those terrible memories. She was relieved when the police took Lauren away, as it was the first time hey had ever believed her...

'We're here Miss Hardacock, welcome to San Bernadino County Jail, enjoy your 6 months, they'll love you in here,' said the guard as he escorted the lone prisoner of the prison bus, and gave her a pinch of her heart shaped ass as her walked her up to the jail registration booth.

'Name, conviction and ID number please,' asked the big and beautiful female black officer behind the protective glass.

'Name, Miss Lauren Hardacock, convicted of illegal incest, and ID number 100918.' replied the guard, still ogling Lauren through the glass' reflection.

'Send her through, Warden said that she is in the men's section though, because she's packing a surprise between her legs, so make sure you don't turn left Ol' Blue,' said the officer, chuckling as she thought of Lauren and her surprise, what a freak.

'No worries, he already told me those bits of information Sandy,' he chuckled back at her, as he shoved Lauren in the back towards the men's section of the facility.

She let her head drop and looked towards the floor as she was led to her new cell in the male side of the prison, which was decided because she had a cock, she might try to rape female inmates. Those stupid prison officers and the Warden didn't understand she still had a smoking hot female body, with a busty 32E bosom, and and gorgeous ass that most men outside prison would rape her for, let alone the hungry sex starved men of San Bernadino.

'Have a nice 6 months sexy, hope you like your cell mate,' the guard slyly exclaimed as her shoved Lauren into her cramped cell. The prison was already overflowing with prisoners to the state that they had to have 5 prisoners in some cells.

Lauren looked around at her surroundings, seeing the two bunk beds and the one mattress on the floor, which looked brand new. It looked like that was going to be her new resting place for the next six months.

'Whoa, damn Zak, I know your inside info told us we were getting a new cellie, but you didn't say it was gonna be a hot lady cellie!' exclaimed LeBron, as he feasted his eyes upon Lauren for the first time. LeBron, Zak, Robbie and T-J had just returned from basketball practice, to see a sexy, curvy female as their new cell mate. Lauren turned, startled by the shout LeBron did when he came into the cell, and laid her eyes upon the cellmates. LeBron was a 36 year old, 6'5ft muscular mixed race Adonis. Zak was a 5'8ft, 22 year old Latino, who was also in excellent shape, due to vigorous workouts with LeBron, and also being an ex pro MMA fighter. Robbie was white, and stood at around 5'10ft, but was in worst shape out of them all, tipping the scales at almost 150kg. T-J was a 5'9ft Latino, who had a slight beer belly due to his ability to hustle a drink out of anyone, he was drunk nearly 98% of the time he had been incarcerated.

'Hi guys, I'm Lauren, I'm your new cell mate, I know this might sound weird, but I don't belong to be here, I am innocent'

'Yeah nice to meet you Lauren, and don't worry, everyone is innocent in here, ask T-J, what happened to you brah?' asked LeBron, knowing exactly what T-J was going to say.

'Funny you ask LeBron, my lawyer fucked me over, I'm innocent.' replied T-J, then they all burst out laughing. LeBron introduced Lauren to the rest of the guys and told her about sleeping arrangements, such as whoever scored most points that day in basketball got the top bunk, but Lauren would have to sleep on the floor mattress as she was a newcomer. They also showed her were she could put all her personal belongings, and stuff like bras and panties. Lauren thought she was actually getting a good deal with the guys, who all seemed really nice, but your not in prison for being nice...

Two days had past and Lauren was awoken to a loud alarm.

'That's the shower alarm, common guys, lets run there now quickly before it gets packed, I ain't no gay don't want anyone's dick touching me.' said Zak to the other guys, as bolted out of the cell as if it was the routine they had established. Lauren felt slightly down because of Zak's comments, as no of them knew she had a cock, but they were about to find out. Lauren headed towards the cramped shower area were it looked as if even though it was build for 20 guys and had 10 shower heads with lukewarm water coming out, there was about 50 guys cramped in there like a tin of Sardines. Lauren un-clasped her bra and entered the shower, and after approximately 0.69 seconds, the whole shower room was staring. Her busty tits had the perfect light brown nipples, which were as hard as diamonds, and her cock was at full mast, a glob of precum oozing out of the tip. The shower room started erupting with guys whispering to each other, some saying she was a freak, but most saying what they would do to her tits and ass.

'Common perverts, let the girl shower in peace,' Shouted one guy as her took Lauren by the arm and thrust her in the middle of all the guys. Lauren slowly started soaping herself, and she slowly started feeling other hands starting to touch her perfect ass and boobs.

'Stop it guys, I just wanna wash and go,' said Lauren, who was starting to get frightened as more guys gravitated towards her, as if her tits were the sun, and those guys were asteroids, getting sucked towards her by the gravitational pull. One guy shoved her really hard in the back and she went flying forward. Lauren quickly put her hands out against the wall to stop herself from falling. That was her mistake. Suddenly, she felt someone hold her by both sides of her hips and someone thrust against her ass. Lauren tried to wriggle out of the situation, which only seemed to make her attacker get the full hard on he was looking for. He thrust his throbbing cock into her tight ass hole, and it looked like all of the prisoners were lining up. None of them had even had a taste of woman since there had be penned up, now Lauren, with her smoking hot 32E boobs came waltzing naked in the shower room as she thought she wasnt going to get raped by every guy taking a shower. As the guy was pounding her tight ass, other prisoners who were waiting there turn starting masturbating next to Lauren, some blew there load on her big tits, whilst others managed to contain themselves waiting for the prize of her ass...

43 cocks in her ass later, and Lauren stumbled back to her cell, barely able to walk, tears streaming down her face as she tried to wipe the cum from her eyes. It was no use, there was so much cum over her tits that it had almost became permanent.

'Whoa Lauren, I heard what happened in the showers, I'm sorry' Zak said with a smirk on his face, as it had been Robbie who had pushed her, and Zak who had started the mass gang rape of Lauren.

'I know it was so fast,' Lauren cried, jumping into Zaks arms, but he moved away at the last second, and she fell onto the mattress on the floor.

'We didn't get shit in there, and now we know your a massive cock slut, for the next 6 months, your gonna be a bitch, getting fucked and sucking every night, starting with LeBron' Zak said with a grin. Lauren was on all fours, and there was nothing she could do when LeBron forced his huge muscular frame ontop of her, and pulled out his 8 inch cock.

'Mmm nigga gonna love this,' said LeBron, as he lined his ass tearer up with Lauren's not so tight hole. He shoved it in hard from the first thrust, savoring the feel of her ass walls clasping against his black dick. He started thrusting her big booty, her tits jiggling and wobbling like a plate of jello as she got pounded viciously. T-J gont in-front of her and pulled out his cock, forcing it in Lauren's mouth. She bobbed her head up and down as she thrust her ass back and forth, eager to please her cells mates, who unbeknownst to her had provoked her mass gang rape. LeBron thrust harder and harder,

'I'm cumming!!' the three of them said in unison as she got filled with the white cream from LeBrons black cock, as T-J spurted in her mouth, and she spurted her frothy cum all over the clean mattress

'Switch!' Robbie said, as he and Zak tagged T-J and LeBro out. It was going to be a long 6 months for Lauren...

*****

What happens when Lauren comes out? Does she get revenge, or does she start a revolution for Shemales? Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. Please see the comments of my previous stories for my email address, email me all your ideas and maybe I'll use them ;)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Transwood High Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds