• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A MIL's Care Ch. 02

A MIL's Care Ch. 02

Deb, my mother in law had just sucked my thick cock and let me cum all over her face and chest then walked up to her room to get cleaned off. My mind was still spinning. I'm naked from the waist down, still sitting in my recliner. I have no idea where this incursion in our relationship will take us.

What kind of man am I for allowing this to happen? What does it say about her? How long had she lusted for me? Is that why she stepped up and allowed us to move in? What will my kids think of us? They can't know, no one can.

Unsure how long had passed, I dozed off, finally walking up to my cock throbbing against my thigh. I hesitantly stood up and slowly made my way up the steps of my den. Making my way through the house, naked from the waist down, I knocked on Deb's lightly.

No answer.

I could just leave, forget this evening even happen. That would be the smart thing to do but something kept me in place. My sexual attraction wouldn't let me leave. Slowly I turned the door know and slipped in. Closed the door behind me and locked it.

Expecting me much sooner dept left a single light on on the far side of the room. She faced me asleep. She lightly snored as she laid in the fetal position, naked with the exception of a pair of boy short. Her heavy breasts laying on top of each other, pressed together at an odd angle. Her waste dipping down as her hips jetted out. The natural full figured curves were gentle on my eyes.

I walked towards her, she rustled a bit. I wanted this bitch. I kneel down and gently kiss along her chest, gently sucking at her nipple. I made a gentle sucking noise, hoping to gently wake her from her sleep. I didn't want to startle her, even though part of me wants to just jump ontop of her and take exactly what I wanted.

Deb's eyes slowly began to open, a sly smile slowly creeps over her face. I find the deep laugh lines of her face endearing.

"I thought you decided to stand me up."

"No, I had to rationalize what we are doing. You know this is wrong."

She stroked my face and looked at me with an unflinching gaze.

"Son.."

It was something she called me from time to time, usually when we were on good terms and not arguing. This time when she said it, it had a slightly different tone. Almost as if she was toying with me.

"..I know it's wrong, it's precisely why you're here. My daughter would tell me quite a bit about your lives together. Who do you think talked her into doing alot of the fantasies you shared with her?"

"What?"

"She didn't have alot of experience when you two got married and you turned out to be someone who had, umm, an interesting level of kink she wasn't ready for. She would come to me and I would encourage her to be a good wife."

I laughed and stood up to get in bed with her. She turned to sit up a bit. Our conversation went on for another hour. She spilled secrets about her life that I had never known. She went on to tell me that her husband was a bit of a prude and there were many things that she always wanted but never got to try so she quietly lived vicariously through us.

"She would tell me all the kinky things you would make her do. Things she kind of hated to do but I talked her I to doing under the banner of being a good wife."

"Wow.. I knew she wasn't totally into it all but she never said no."

"Yeah, I know. So you two became the portal to the sex life I always wanted. Often times after talking to her I would wait until my husband was asleep and I would sneak off into the living room and masturbate. Imagining that all those twisted sorted things were happening to me.. Umm.. By you."

There was a shy embarrassed tone to her voice. I was curious about how much of tonight was planned and how much was spur of the moment. I didn't bother asking, I was enjoying her opening up. I guess you never really know someone. Who would have known my mother in law, someone who would sometimes appear to hate me would have these feelings.

At some point in our conversation we fell asleep, I woke up abruptly my kids knocking on Deb's door. Fuck. Deb began to stir and looked at me then put her finger to her lips, telling me not to make a sound. She grabbed a robe.

"Give me a second.."

"Where's Daddy?"

"Umm, maybe he went for a run. I'll meet you guys downstairs, ok kids?"

"OK!"

I could hear them running off down the stairs laughing. Deb turned to me and whispers.

"Why don't you stay home today? I'll get the kids ready and drop them off at school then fix you breakfast when I get back."

I decided to take her up on the offer, called out from work, and went back to sleep. When u finally came to, Deb was sitting on the edge of the bed getting dressed. She seemed to be slipping into a pair of high heels. She stood up then looked over at me.

"I was just about to wake you, Master."

The fact she was dressed in a tight skirt, heels, and a bra that barely kept her chest under control wasn't enough to make me take her on the spot. The title she gave me would.

"Master?"

"Yes, I know what you're into and I want to fulfill every need you have. I've been taking care of you since you moved in. I want to be your submissive, just like my daughter was. But better of course."

I looked at her for a while then smirked inwardly.

"Ok, but there is no turning back. You understand that right?"

"Yes."

With that she walked me downstairs where breakfast was waiting for me. As I ate I watched her washing dishes. She would exaggerate her movements. She knew I couldn't take my eyes off of her. My cock was throbbing, day dreaming about what her pussy would finally feel like. As much as I wanted to just take her, patience was the key.

I stood up, grabbed my plate and walked it over. She took them from me and went back to washing. I could feel the lust radiating off of her. I let my nude body graze against hers. I lifted her skirt to reveal a pair of lacy boyshorts that hugged her ample ass. I let my cock trace the boarder of where her ass and panties met. I could hear a faint gasp. With my free hand I grabbed and squeezed her ass hard.

"When was the last time you had sex, cunt?"

Calling my mother in law such a vile name was a thrill. Name calling and humiliation play has always been something I got off on. Now with a woman I'm supposed to respect brought it to a new level.

"It's been two years, Master."

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Since you moved in, three or four times a week."

"You will not touch yourself without my permission from here on out, slut. You answer to me in every way. There are no safe words, or time outs. I expect you to submit to me completely and fully. Can you do this?"

"Mmm, yes. Yes, Master."

"Good, finish the dishes and meet me in the living room when you're done."

After a few minutes of watching the morning news she finally made her way to me. I ordered her on to her knees while I sat on the edge of my couch. With my legs wide open, I instructed her to suck my cock. She didn't ease into it, instead inhaling my cock hole. She forced herself down my thick shaft and made the base with startling ease. I moaned out, stiffle it with a deep grunt of pleasure.

She pulled off me then started looking my balls and the base of the shaft. Grabbing my thighs she pulled me off the coach a lil further so my ass was hanging off. She took me whole again, letting my cock slide in and out of her throat. She pulled back and grabbed my ass with both hands and spread me open.

There was a slight pause before diving her face into my ass. The prim and proper Deb was licking and sucking my asshole like some prostitute. Some vile whore. It caused me to moan out loud, my fingers dug into the coach. With my balls resting in her face she sucked and darted her tongue in my ass. Slurping noises filled the living room.

I pushed her off and asked if there wasn't anything my wife hadn't told her. She smiled devilishly.

"No Master. She told me how you would try to make her lick your ass, but she could never bring herself go do it."

I grabbed her by the hair and threw her into the couch. Yanked down on her bra and watched her large breast fall out of them. I couldn't take any more, I clutched at her panties and ripped them off her body. One strand still clinging to her hips.

Pressing my cock against her pussy I shoved myself inside of my mother in law. She screamed out with passion. The primal part of me took over and I just pounded away at her. The sound of our flesh meeting resounded my ears. Like some beast I growled and pawed at her chest.

I flipped her over and gripped her hips and abused her fucking pussy like it was the last time I would ever have it. She burried her face into the cushions to muffle the screams but there was no point.

"Ahhhh, yes you fuckin whore!!"

I could feel myself slipping away, grabbed a hand full of hair and yanked her head back while fucking her with no regard for her feelings. She was mine. My property, my bitch to do with what I want.

"I'm fucking cumming, shit!!"

With that I exploded and fell into of her. Panting and clinging to her my cum oozed out of her and onto the couch.

Minutes passed without a word until she finally spoke. I hadn't cum so hard in years, and reality had settled back in. Would she handle this and be what I needed or back out after how intense it was.

I pulled my self off of her and she looked at me, a slight embarrassment filled her features. She knelt down between my legs and decided to lick me clean. When she was done she stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Let's get you cleaned up and showered, Master. We have so much to do."

Part 3 coming soon...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A MIL's Care Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds