• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Retirement Present for a Trucker

Retirement Present for a Trucker

Truckers Retirement Present

Hello again. Here is another one of my Rest Stop Adventures. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

I was on my way home from a night of partying and I decided to stop at my favorite Rest Stop and have some fun. I pulled into my regular spot and looked around the lot to see how many people were there. The car parking had three cars in it and the truck area was fairly full. I took my blouse and skirt off and started my walk along the woods to get back to the entrance of the Rest Area.

It was already pretty dark out so I wasn't worried about being seen from anyone in the car lot. I started walking along the front of the trucks and there were a few drivers that I could see sitting doing paperwork or something and I'd wave at them let them get a quick look at me and then move along down the row. I got about half way across the lot when I felt the urge to go potty.

I walked over towards the building to the truckers entrance and peeked inside to see if anyone was there and lucky no one was. I slipped in the door and headed into the ladies room. There was no one in the ladies room either so I went and took care of business. As I was about to walk out and older woman came walking in, she was wearing a pull over blouse with jeans, her hair was starting to grey and she was wearing glasses but she still looked pretty good for her age which I guessed was in her early to mid sixties.

"OH MY! What happen to your cloths dear?"

I looked at her and smiled 'Nothing happen to them I left them in my car and had to go to the bathroom."

"So you usually walk around naked in stockings and heels?"

I laughed "Well no not usually. Actually I'm an exhibitionist and yes I do like walking and driving around without any cloths on flashing people and truckers."

She laughed "My husband is not going to believe me when I tell him. He's been a truck driver for forty years and is getting ready to retire. In all those years he has never been flashed or seen a lot lizard and here I walk into a bathroom at a rest area and find a woman that likes flashing truckers and he's going to miss it. We've been married for fifty years come tomorrow and he finally decided to retire and get out of the truck this is his last run then we go home. This is a combination retirement and wedding anniversary celebration that we are having."

"WOW! Fifty years of married that's so sweet and you know about woman flashing drivers and such?"

"Oh yes, I been in the truck with him for the last twenty years and I've heard everything over the CB along with stories he has told me and other drivers. All about the lot lizards, those are what they call the hookers that hang out at truck stops and about woman who drive along the freeway and flash their tits and pussy at them. I've even flashed a few drivers myself and we've had our naughty times where we had others join in but that was when we were younger days. These younger drivers aren't going to want to have sex with some old woman." She laughed.

"Well for an old woman you look pretty dammed good."

"That's so nice of you to say dear." And she gave me hug.

Then she excused herself and went to bathroom. I got to thinking to myself about what she had told me. She seemed like such a nice woman and fifty years of marriage was something really to be proud of not to mention forty years of her husband driving truck and never getting flashed I felt sorry for him. So I decided to give them an anniversary/retirement going away present. When she came out of the bathroom I explained my plan to her. What I would do is go over by their truck and she would get him to go outside to check the truck and let him find me.

"Are you sure you want to do this dear?"

"Yes I'm sure. I would like to give you and your husband this going away present."

"OH god he's going to love this so much. It's really going to make him happy."

We gave each other a hug and she made sure no one was around so I could get out of the bathroom, then I had her point out her truck to me. I explained to her to give me a few minutes before sending him out so I could get into position. I watched and waited until she got inside and no one was looking. Than I walked over to the truck and stood between the tractor and trailer on the drivers side of the truck. It wasn't long before I heard the door to the truck open and could hear him climbing down. My pussy started to tingle with excitement and then he came into view and saw me. He was a good looking older man and still had a decent build on him. He Had a shirt on that was not buttoned, a pair of boxer shorts and sandals.

"What the hell?"

I smiled at him and said "Hi."

"What's wrong dear?"

"There's a naked woman standing out here."

"A what?

I heard the door of the truck opening up and the woman started climbing down and she was now wearing a bathrobe

"There's a naked woman here standing on the side of the truck honest she's right here."

The woman walked over by us "You mean after all these years you finally got to see a naked woman outside your truck?"

"Yes look she's right here." And he pointed at me.

"She's a beautiful one too isn't she?"

"Yeah she's a hot one."

The whole time they were talking I just stood there swaying side to side letting him get a good look at me. I could tell he was enjoying the view because I could see his cock growing inside his boxers and so could his wife.

"I can tell you like her because your cock is growing." She reached down and squeezed his cock through his boxers and looked over at me. "What do you think? Think he likes looking at you?"

I smiled and walked towards them. "Yes I think he's really enjoying looking at me." Then I reached out and rubbed his crotch.

Driver "OH SHIT!!"

We both started laughing and she leaned in and gave him a big kiss. He had a confused look on his face trying to figure out what was going on. Then his wife told him the story of how she and I met and the plan we came up with. He was happy but still seemed a bit disappointed that it was all a setup.

"So it was just a setup?"

"Yes but it was her idea."

"Yes it was my idea and she gave me permission to do what I am going to do."

They both looked at me as I knelt down and pulled out his cock. He looked over at his with and she smiled and nodded her head in approval. I began licking his cock then slipped my lips over the head of his cock and down his shaft. He let out a grown and I felt his hands on the side of my head as he started fucking my mouth. His wife leaned in opened her robe revealing that she was naked underneath showing her hairy pussy and held her robe open covering us so no one would see what we were doing. She gave him a kiss and then he started sucking on her nipple. I was twisting my mouth over his shaft letting him enjoy fucking my mouth and I reached over and rubbed her clit. She let out a gasp and they both looked down at what I was doing.

He went back to sucking her nipple as I slid two fingers into her wet pussy. I finger fucked her deep swirling them inside her as he continued fucking my mouth. I could taste his cum and knew he wouldn't last much longer. I was rubbing her clit with my thumb letting my fingers slide in and out of her and then I felt hot streams of cum hitting the back of my throat. His cock pulsed and jerked as the last of his cum filled my mouth. I held some of his cum in my mouth stood up and kissed his wife so she could taste her husband on my lips. MY fingers never left her pussy as I did and then I guided her back onto the stairs of the truck so she could sit down. Than I knelt between her legs and started sucking on her clit still fingering her wet pussy. I could taste her juices flowing into my mouth as I drank them in.

She laughed and said "Someone is hard again."

We turned and looked and her husband and he was standing there stroking his cock watching us. I had her stand up and her husband sit in her place.

"Go head and sit on him backwards so he can fuck you."

She lowered herself down onto his cock and he started thrust up into her pussy. I knelt back down in front of them and started licking his balls and sucking sucking her clit. He reached around and was squeezing her tits as he thrust up even harder. She was moaning loudly as she got sucked and fucked so I stood up and kissed her deeply letting my one hand caress her tit as my other hand rubbed his cock and her pussy. He was fucking her faster and she she was panting hard. She started to shake and her juices started squirting out over his cock and on my hand. He was thrusting up inside her and help her down onto his cock tight as he filled her pussy with her cum. Once he was done I knelt back down sucked his cock dry and licked her clean.

After that they thanked me for such a nice present and we all hugged and I gave them each a kiss. He put his cock back into his boxers and she closed her robe and they walked me back to my car. They again thank me turned and went back to their truck arm in arm.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this story and I look forward to writing more for you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Retirement Present for a Trucker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds