• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Lindy Series Ep. 06: Lindy's Special Birthday

The Lindy Series Ep. 06: Lindy's Special Birthday

12

*READER ADVISORY* - This story contains copious amounts of pee fetish content as well as many references to large clitorises, hermaphroditism, and large penises. Stop reading here if this does not appeal to you.

***

Episode 6 - Lindy's Special Birthday

Chapter 1: Reflecting on the Past

It was late and Lindy was still excited for tomorrow, but she had finally gotten tired enough to get in bed and try to sleep. Tomorrow, Lindy would turn twenty-three, and every year about this time, she reflected upon her life. She truly thought her life had been good so far, regardless of the fact that her biological parents had passed away when she was very young. Though Helen was not her biological mother, she was an incredible woman, and Lindy couldn't imagine life without her. Helen had given so much of herself to raise Lindy, and make sure she was ready for the world in spite of her moderate disability; she was proud to call her Mom.

When Lindy turned nineteen, her good life became fantastic when she discovered her sexuality and it added an entirely new facet to her life. She also learned that she had a few fetishes; some of which Helen also enjoyed. Eventually, the two of them came to enjoy sharing these mutual interests in the large, stone tile bathroom Helen had built to make this sexual exploration easier on them both.

She was also very thankful for Clara, who'd moved in to the house next door almost a year ago. Lindy thought Clara was beautiful and had discovered, quite by chance, that Clara was a natural hermaphrodite. Shortly after Lindy spied Clara erotically peeing in her backyard from her very erect penis, the two of them started sharing secret voyeuristic rendezvous through Lindy's bedroom window. These secrets weighed heavily on Lindy, and she eventually revealed them to Helen. Once everything was out in the open, the doors were finally open for Clara to quickly become a good friend to Helen, and best friends with Lindy.

Lindy was thankful for many things, and the last eight months was a treasure trove of wonderful memories. Lindy would sleep over at Clara's place whenever she felt the need to get away from her own room and be somewhere different. Clara would sleep over at Helen and Lindy's whenever she felt lonely and needed to be around people she felt safe with. No matter who slept over with whom however, the evenings usually included at least one lusty activity.

As a group, each woman was aroused by some aspect of the other, which drove them further and further into more than just a casual friendship. Helen loved that Lindy, like herself, peed when she came. It made her feel connected to Lindy in a very special way that decidedly wasn't motherly. Helen was also completely awestruck by Clara's penis. It was fifteen inches long when fully erect and when the three of them would masturbate together, Helen could not take her eyes off of it. Helen would often masturbate in her room at night imagining Clara sliding the entire length of that gorgeous erection inside of her.

Clara also loved Helen and Lindy's erotic "pee-gasms" as they not only fed her watersports fetish, but also made her feel less like a freak for her involuntary urination when aroused. It was Lindy's supersized clitoris however, that made Clara extremely horny. Clara had a thing for big clits, so it was practically a dream come true for her that Lindy was so well endowed. Clara would often masturbate at night when alone in her own house while daydreaming of Lindy's huge erection. She usually did this in the shower where she could more easily enjoy her uncontrolled pre-orgasmic pee fountains before coating the shower walls with her lady cum.

And then there was Lindy who just adored both Helen and Clara regardless of the sexual component. However, Lindy did love watching Helen cum. In addition to the "pee-gasms" they both enjoyed, Lindy loved Helen's long nipples and watching her large breasts quiver as she masturbated. In addition, when Helen came, her pussy contractions were so erotic that it would sometimes send Lindy over the edge. When it came to Clara however, Lindy's lust was on fire. In addition to having large, beautiful breasts what swayed gracefully whenever she stroked her amazing erection, there was the fact that she had a penis to begin with. To have a best friend that was the very embodiment of her most powerful fetish was almost overwhelming to her. Lindy felt blessed just to have Clara in her life.

As Lindy drifted off to sleep, her mind was filled with images of the various new experiences she'd had over the last year. She smiled as the memory of the night the three of them peed under the table when Clara had come over for dinner the first time replayed in her mind's eye. Then her thoughts drifted to her first camping trip with Clara, which had allowed Lindy to experience some of the great outdoors as well as a fantastic golden shower encounter with Clara among the trees. All these thoughts swirled in her head as she finally fell asleep.

Chapter 2: Nocturnal Conditions

Lindy was dreaming, and it was turning out to be a very good dream. It was actually more of a memory being replayed, but it was spiced up with little changes Lindy's subconscious made in order to fulfill newfound desires. The scene occurred just over eight months ago when Lindy and Clara went on their first camping trip. While on a hike, Lindy needed to pee. Had it not been for Clara staring at Lindy's prodigious clitoris dangling below her labia while she squatted to pee, nothing out of the ordinary would have happened.

The reality was, Lindy and Clara ended up turning each other on; each of them in desperate need of release. Clara's impressively long, yet feminine erection, doused Lindy with a heavy stream of warm pee. The warmth of Clara's stream flowing over Lindy's extraordinary clitoral erection drove her to new orgasmic heights and left her yearning for something she couldn't quite put her finger on; until now.

In Lindy's dream, the yearning became clear. As the memory replayed, the tables were turned. It was Lindy standing over a squatting Clara as she stroked her lengthy clitoral erection. Lindy's need to pee was growing, but the flow just wouldn't start. Lindy, her hips still thrust forward, took several steps toward Clara in order to bring her mound directly in front of her face. Lindy could see Clara's eyes were wide with lust, and she was licking her lips; hungry for the juicy meat before her. In a quick move, Clara leaned forward and enclosed Lindy's entire two inch erection within her mouth and gently licked beneath the throbbing beast. The wetness of Clara's mouth seemed to flow over her clit as she strained to push it farther into Clara mouth.

Back in reality, Lindy was asleep in bed with a very full bladder. This particular combination sometimes led to Lindy wetting her bed out of sheer arousal. Lindy's clit had become fully erect, and her legs were squeezed together. As in her dream, her hips were thrust forward which caused her already swollen clit to jut out even farther.

Then, at the point in the dream where Clara took Lindy's womanhood into her warm, wet mouth, Lindy's bladder relaxed a bit and a gentle flow of pee escaped forward from between Lindy's tightly clamped labia and tricked out over her clit and down her thighs.

It was the warmth on her thigh that instantly woke her from her erotic slumber. As Lindy regained consciousness, she could feel herself peeing and stifled the flow as fast as she could. The bed was already wet, but not enough that it couldn't be covered with a towel until morning. It was her level of arousal that urgently motivated her to quickly get to the big shower downstairs before she got too horny. If she lost control to her sexual trance now, she would end up completely soaking the bed.

Mustering her self-control, she quickly rolled out of bed. The air passing over her wet thighs sent a shiver through her spine making it very hard to keep holding her aching bladder. Grabbing her robe, she quickly put it on and quietly slipped into the hallway and toward the stairs.

As it was May, the night air could still be chilly and the hardwood floor was cold against her warm feet. Another shiver passed through her loins and up her back which caused a small squirt of pee to escape her muff and wet her thighs once more. This only caused her to feel more aroused as she felt the haze of her trance approaching. The farther into the haze her mind went, the more Lindy wanted to stroke her hardened clit.

With each step down the stairs, Lindy's bladder dribbled a warm sprinkling of urine onto her thighs, calves and feet. By the time she made it to the bottom of the stairs, she realized her legs were soaked which turned her on even more. Determined to make it to the shower, she let her robe fall completely open and moved her hand to cup her muff in order to stop the flow. Her unconscious mind interceded however, and she only ended up grasping her erection between her thumb and forefinger and tugged at it.

She could see the bathroom door and moved toward it. Thankfully it was open since half her brain wanted to stop and wank herself to a huge wet orgasm where she stood. The other half pushed her forward, albeit oddly since she was walking with her hips thrust forward as she unconsciously stroked her clit.

Each step towards the door became a colossal effort to maintain control, but in the end she was victorious. She crossed the threshold of the bathroom just as the involuntary squirts of pee began escaping her urethra and wetting the stone floor. Still, she wanted to get into the shower and not pee in the main area of the bathroom.

Through the haze, she realized she was already frantically jilling her clit with the goal of cumming and letting it go all over the floor. With the last of her willpower, she waddled toward the shower leaving a broken trail of pee as she continued to squirt. Then she realized the glass doors were closed, and Lindy lost all hope of getting inside; she surrendered to the sexual trance that was consuming her.

She stood before the glass; legs parted, knees bent, hips pushed forward, and fingers rhythmically stroking at the straining purplish erection. She could only stare at the reflection in the glass as she pulled her swollen labia open and pushed on her mound, reveling in the orgasm that she had been denying herself.

Lindy looked down at the reflection of her clit in the glass as it began to lightly twitch, then mightily flex as the jets of pee being pumped from her urethra became a solid stream, forcefully spraying the glass of the shower door. The orgasmic expression on her face reflected both the power of the orgasm, and the pressure of the stream now soaking the glass and pooling on the floor below. The fullness of her bladder made her feel as though she could keep cumming indefinitely, and her mind drifted back to the dream from which her orgasm had been born.

With pee continuing to race through her urethra, Lindy could see Clara sucking on her twitching clit in her mind. Lindy let out a guttural moan as the mental image made her whole body convulse with little tremors. In her mind, her pee wasn't dousing Clara's breast, but rather flowing through her clit. She wanted to fill Clara's mouth with her pee as if she had a penis and was filling her mouth with a torrent of cum. That image persisted as her orgasm waned. Mindlessly, she watched her slowing pee stream create a gentle cascade of urine flowing peacefully down the glass on its way to the pool in which Lindy was now standing.

As her orgasm finally subsided, Lindy wanted nothing more than to share this moment with Clara. The afterglow warmed her senses and began to dissolve the haze that had stolen her clarity and willpower. Steadily, her conscious mind once again took control of her body and immediately registered the rapidly cooling puddle at her feet.

Stepping out of the cold puddle, Lindy grabbed a number of dry towels from the nearby hamper and soaked up the mess. After that, she made her way back to her room, mopping up the rest of the little puddles that she'd left on the way down. She got back in bed; her mind still burning with the images she'd conjured during her orgasm. As she fell back to sleep, she silently offered up a wish that she could someday make that dream a reality.

Chapter 3: Birthday Presents

Lindy was roused from her slumber by the sound of two women laughing in the kitchen. She lazily threw off her covers and saw the towel she was laying on. This caused her to grin as she remembered her nocturnal arousal.

Looking at her clock, she realized it said 9 a.m., which was much later than she had intended to sleep in.

"Oh crap!" Lindy exclaimed, jumping out of bed and throwing on some clothes.

Racing down the stairs, Lindy saw Clara and Helen busily making omelets and hash browns for breakfast. Lindy quietly approached as the women chattered away, each of them occasionally breaking into fits of laughter.

Lindy put an arm around each woman's waists and poked her head over their shoulders.

"And how are my favorite ladies this morning?" Lindy said softly with a smile.

Helen and Clara both grinned and each planted a kiss on Lindy's cheek nearest them.

"Happy Birthday, Lindy!" Clara said enthusiastically, turning and giving Lindy a full body hug.

"Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!" Helen chimed in, "Did you sleep well?"

Clara and Helen both turned back to the stove, while Lindy grabbed some plates and proceeded to set the table.

"I had the most wonderful dreams," Lindy said with a sly grin and a suggestive tone, "and let's just say I slept in because of them."

"Oh my..." Clara said jokingly, trying valiantly to do an impression of a certain character from one of her favorite Sci-Fi TV shows.

After eating breakfast, Helen and Lindy got dressed, and the group reconvened in the living room. There, upon the coffee table, where a dozen presents awaiting Lindy's attention. Lindy read every card aloud, and opened each gift as if it were some exquisite puzzle.

Gift after gift produced everything from flash drives to PC games. Clara even gave her a set of Bose speakers and a fancy headset with a microphone for when they decided to play an MMO together. Lindy loved the computer stuff, so each gift of technology made her downright giddy.

In the last gift, there was a gift card and a brochure. On the card was printed "Luxury Hills Spa and Resort". This confused her and Helen quickly moved to sit beside Lindy to explain.

"Clara and I both decided to take the day off and treat you to something you've never had before!" Helen said cheerfully, reaching for the brochure.

Lindy had heard of day spas before, but didn't know much about them or what they offered. Helen opened the brochure and handed it back to Lindy, "We'd like to take you to a day spa for a manicure, a facial, and a massage!"

"Oh my God!" Lindy squeaked and hugged Helen tightly, "I've never had any of those!"

Lindy sat back and studied the brochure all the while, firing off question after question,"What will it be like? What do I wear? Will it last all day?"

Clara moved to sit on the other side of Lindy, and explained the process of the manicure and facial. When she got to the massage, Clara explained that they would be naked, and Lindy's expression changed to one of shock.

"Are you uncomfortable with the idea of being naked for the massage?" Clara asked.

Lindy chuckled and countered with a question of her own, "Are YOU going to be naked?"

"Of course I am!" Clara exclaimed, "You two aren't the only ones who are aware of my little secret you know. Who do you think recommended this particular day spa?"

"Oh my," Lindy said, mimicking Clara's earlier impression and causing a fit of laughter to erupt from all three women.

After disposing of the wrappings and cleaning up the dishes, the ladies dressed casually and piled in Helen's minivan. The Day Spa wasn't far away, so they spent what little time they had in the car talking about the spa and the experienced that awaited them.

Chapter 4: The Day Spa

Upon arriving, the ladies checked in and were immediately brought back for their manicure and facial. Lindy didn't like the manicure as much since it made her cuticles hurt, but she loved the shade of pink nail polish they applied at the end. She was happy when they moved on to the facial.

Relaxing in their chairs, the facial experts deftly applied several products that made Lindy's face feel good, but also made her feel like some kind of science experiment. When the technicians showed up with a plate containing a pile of cucumber slices however, Lindy perked up.

"We get a snack with our facial! Good, I was getting kinda hungry!" Lindy exclaimed.

Helen and Clara both burst out laughing, causing Lindy to blush slightly.

"I'm so sorry, Honey, I didn't mean to laugh," Helen said, stifling her giggle, "Those are to put on your eyes!"

Lindy understood and smiled at the technician, "I would have needed salt for those anyway," Lindy quipped as she giggled and settled back into her chair.

After the facial, the ladies were seated in a waiting room outside the massage area. Clara took that opportunity to explain a few more details about the massage and what to expect.

"This is going to be a full service group massage and I've requested three specific masseuses for our session since they already know me. They are all women, of course, since most men get weird when they find out about my...lady parts." Clara explained.

Lindy giggled and asked, "And these women don't?"

Clara grinned, "Let's just say these ladies are experts in certain forms of massage and rather enjoy the fact that I'm a woman."

"Wow," Lindy paused, "just how 'full service' is this massage?"

This time it was Helen that responded, "If you get uncomfortable with anything they are doing, Honey, just let them know and they will do something else."

"You mean they are going to massage...everything?" Lindy asked curiously.

"Absolutely everything," Clara said, winking suggestively at Lindy.

"Oh my," Lindy replied, giggling excitedly.

After waiting only a few minutes, the trio was ushered to the group massage room where they were instructed to disrobe and lay face down on a table of their choice. The room only had three tables, so Lindy chose the middle one as it made her feel more secure. Lindy thought it odd that beneath each table was a large, black, high lipped tray, but she assumed it was for something important. Then, upon pulling back the sheet covering the table, Lindy noticed there was a hole in the padded table right about where her muff would be. Again, Lindy assumed there was some purpose for it, and got on the table as instructed.

Turning her head to face Clara, she watched Clara get on the table. Clara mounted the table, proceeded to get on her knees, and then carefully lowered herself to the surface; making sure her penis went through the hole. Being as Clara was eight inches long while flaccid, Lindy could clearly see the tip of Clara's member below the table. Grinning widely, Lindy scooted down on her own table to make sure her muff was directly over the hole.

"I take it this is a 'special' massage that isn't normally on the menu?" Lindy asked playfully.

"You got it, Sweet Cheeks!" Clara whispered; smiling at Lindy as the masseuses entered the room.

The three ladies relaxed onto their tables and allowed their faces to settle into their respective face cradles. Wasting no time, each masseuse set about warming massage oil and rolling back the sheets of their clients until only their derrières were covered. Shortly thereafter, each masseuse began a relaxing massage routine.

Nearly an hour into the massage, after having their backs, arms, and legs thoroughly massaged, Lindy was sure she could hear Clara breathing heavily. Lindy's own masseuse was just finishing up on her legs, when Lindy decided to lift her head from the face cradle and peer over at Clara's table.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Lindy Series Ep. 06: Lindy's Special Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds