• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 08

Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 08

1234567

Author's Note:- This is the eighth, and final chapter of "Tommy, Beth et Terri - Un séjour inoubliable dans le sud de la France" If you are new to this story I would suggest that you read "Tommy meets Terri" before reading this story to familiarise yourself with the character's back-stories and the situation between them. Also, I like to think of this story not as simply a sex-story, but rather as a story that has some sex in it (albeit quite a lot of it!)

Most of the places in this story are entirely fictitious, although the island featured in this chapter is based on a real place, although I have changed its name out of respect for anyone who has actually been there and might take offence! All characters are over 18.

*****

Tommy, Beth et Terri - Un séjour inoubliable dans le sud de la France

Chapter Eight - An Island of Wonder and A Cove of Love

I don't think I got any sleep that night. My mind was in a total whirl after what had happened at the beach earlier that evening. I had kissed a boy! I had been masturbated by a fellow male on the soft sand of a moonlit beach on a beautiful summer's night on the French Riviera - it was a memory that would stay with me forever. And I had masturbated him too! An American boy I had only met a week or so earlier. Was it already that long since we first met? It felt like only yesterday.

And then a darker notion came into my mind to spoil my internal reverie. In two days time we would have to leave our rented villa, to return to Nice and fly home back to England and my time with Alex would be over. Would we ever meet again? I hoped so, I had given him the details of our flat in York, but there was no guarantee that they would have either the time or the money to venture north from London while they continued their European expedition in my home country.

This holiday had changed me. It had changed all of us really.

I had discovered a hitherto latent aspect of my sexuality; that I was attracted to boys just as much as I was attracted to girls.

For Terri, she had discovered the wonders of sexual self-discovery. She was a virgin no longer and, despite one or two hiccups along the way, was beginning to really come out of her shell and was blossoming into a strong and confident young woman. I still felt nervous for her, about having to go home and deal with her domineeringly conservative mother, but I felt confident that she had the resolution to assert herself more.

For Beth, the change was less obvious - on the surface at least, but there could be no doubt that this holiday had had a profound effect on her. She had always had a sense of self-confidence that Terri and I were deprived of but I guess from us she had renewed her knowledge about how wondrous the path of sexual self-discovery could be and she had relished in her role as our 'teacher' of sorts. The fact that she had been so accepting of not only sharing me with her best friend, but also with another boy, increased the amount of love and respect I had for her immensely.

And then there was Jenny and Alex - our new American friends. They were exploring the beauty of their love for each other just as they were exploring the beauty of the continent of Europe.

But it was clear that more than anyone else it was Alex and I who had changed the most. We had gone from denying ourselves of our feelings of being attracted to other males, to accepting and embracing this new and exciting facet of our newly discovered sexuality. We had an exciting journey ahead of us, whether it be together or apart. Either way, we knew we would be friends for life.

All of us would be. All five of us.

I glanced across at my bedside clock - 5:32am. I sighed heavily, there seemed little point in trying to sleep anymore. I rose from my bed and headed for the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. To my surprise I found Terri, curled up on one of the sofas and nursing a cup of coffee.

"Can't sleep either?" She asked me quietly.

"No," I replied, "last night with Alex was... well, it was amazing really."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Terri asked as she sipped her coffee.

"It depends." I replied, "Do you want the clean version or the version with all the juicy details?"

"Oh, the juicy details sound much more fun!" Terri replied with a grin, "So come on then, tell me what happened between the two of you."

So I sat with her and recounted my story of how we had enjoyed our meal together at the restaurant and then found ourselves back at the beach. I told her about our midnight skinny-dipping; about how amazing and liberating it had felt. And then I told her about how we had masturbated each other and how amazing that had been. She held her hand against her mouth to stifle her gasps as I went into every last detail. Well, she did ask!

"Would you have... y'know... liked to have done more with him?" Terri asked.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"You know," Terri said suggestively, "would you have liked to have had sex with him?"

"What?!? No!!" I replied, "I mean, not yet anyway. It's still early days... I don't think I'm... well, I don't think either of us are ready for that yet."

"Would you still be up for it with me?" Terri asked.

"Of course I would - don't be silly!" I said, "What makes you think I wouldn't?"

Terri grinned mischievously.

"Show me then." She said after a moment, "Show me how much you still want me. My room - now."

"Yes ma'am!" I replied jovially and stood and took her hand.

I had grown to love this spur-of-the-moment impromptu nature she had developed during our holiday. With Beth there had always been a mutuality to our relationship - with Terri it was different. Terri it seemed, liked to be in the driving seat during sex - and I was only too happy to let her take the initiative. It had taken some getting used to for sure, but now I really loved it when she just decided she needed me there and then to sate her needs. And I knew she appreciated it when I responded how she wanted me to. Of course, she still needed to learn about boundaries and that no means NO, but at that moment I was only too happy to engage with her and show her how much I still wanted her.

Which is why, less than thirty seconds later I was already on my back on her bed while Terri pulled my underpants down and took my penis into her mouth.

When she was certain that I was suitably erect for her she rooted around in her bedside table for a condom - a ribbed one this morning - she tore open its foil packet and proceeded to roll it down the length of my tumescent shaft. As soon as she was happy that I had been protectively sheathed she took down her pyjama bottoms and straddled me.

She always gives me this cute little look as if to say 'are you sure you want to do this?' right before she impales herself upon me. I don't need to tell her that I am always sure I want to do it - the look I gave her in return was enough to convey my feelings.

And so she lowered herself onto my latex coated phallus and she began to buck her hips back and forwards and in a roughly circular motion.

Making love with Terri had both delicious similarities and wondrous differences to making love with Beth. In both cases, the feeling of the heat of their vagina around my sensitively erect penis drove me wild with desire but both girls felt slightly different in their own unique way. There were still a few things Terri needed to learn about having sex. I was only slightly more experienced than her but already I knew that good sex is about taking both partners needs into account. Terri hadn't quite yet grasped the notion that satisfying her own needs was all very well but she needed to make sure her partner was having a good time as well. For Terri, at this early stage of her sex life, only her own satisfaction mattered as she explored how her body responded to being intimately joined together with another person. On the one hand I liked this, I got a bit of a kick out of being 'used', about being a kind of pseudo sex-toy or a living dildo. It was something that Beth never did with me - when we make love together she cares that I enjoy myself as much as she does. It was something she had made patently clear to me the previous morning when she had chastised me for not considering my own needs when we make love.

But while Beth insisted that I had to stop putting her first all the time and from denying my own enjoyment, I was only too happy to be like that for Terri.

I looked up into her eyes as she rode me. I always enjoy seeing the vacant expression on her face as she loses herself to the sensations of having a living penis up inside her. She gasped and moaned softly as my erection rubbed against the inner walls of her vagina as she rocked back and forth. I bore her weight on my hips with a strange sense of gratitude - of acceptance that it is a load that I am proud and glad to bear if it means she gets so much enjoyment from the delicious stimulation my body can give to her. I wanted her to enjoy using me.

I reached up under her pyjama top to seek out her breasts. Her nipples felt like bullets as I tweaked them gently, the skin of her breasts felt as soft as finest cashmere with a plumpness that felt wonderful as I squeezed them.

Above me, Terri reached her hands behind her head, arched her back and gasped an almost silent scream of pleasure towards the ceiling.

"Oh-h-h-h T-Tommmyyyy!!" She gasped, "Oh Tommy baby!!"

"Ohhh Terri-mouse!!" I cried back at her.

This caused Terri to stop abruptly, dead in her tracks.

"What did you just say?" She asked in disbelief.

"Um... I called you Terri-mouse." I replied meekly.

"Terri-mouse?" She asked, "Why?"

"Well, it goes back to when Beth and I were little." I explained, "Mum had little nicknames for us. I was Tommy-bear and Beth was Bethy-rabbit. I just thought Terri-mouse kind of suited you."

She smiled back at me.

"Awww... that's so cute!" She said with a smile, "Why Terri-mouse though?"

"I dunno, it just sort of... came out." I replied.

Terri smiled again and then resumed her riding of me.

Once again, as always I did everything I could think of to delay the inevitable and try to get her to have an orgasm but as usual it seemed to be of no use. I desperately wanted her to cum but it evidently didn't seem to matter to her that I was unable to deliver her to the precipice of orgasmic bliss.

"Ohhhh Tommy-bear!!" She said, using my pet name with a giggle as she rode me with increased vigour.

Whatever the reason for her inability to cum, it certainly wasn't for the want of trying. Maybe one day I would discover the hidden switch that would cause her to explode with orgasmic intensity, but evidently today was not that day.

There was no more I could do to delay any longer - I simply had to cum.

"Unngggmmmfff!! Mmmmffff!! Ungghhh!! Hahahahhhh!! Ohhhh!!" I grunted and gasped as I erupted inside her, filling the condom with my seed.

My orgasm, as always, was over in but the blink of an eye. But oh how wonderful it felt!

"Oh Tommy... Ohhhh Tommy." Terri moaned as our bodies came to rest.

"Ohhhhh Terri-mouse." I panted back at her as I came around from my orgasmic high.

She leant forward and we kissed - her warm lips felt wonderful against my own. Our tongues entwined as my penis remained within her, almost painfully over-sensitive but gradually returning to its normally flaccid state.

And we stayed together, locked in unison as we drifted into a warm place of blissful afterglow.

Some time later we were awoken by a knock at the door.

"Terri? Is Tommy in there with you?" Beth said as she opened the door a little to peer inside.

The sight that greeted her was of Terri and I, both naked from the waist down and dozing in each other's arms in a sleepy haze of post-coital contentment. The condom still resided on my now shriveled penis, my sticky greyish-white deposit still pooled in the teated end of the prophylactic sheath.

"Huh! Morning you two lovebirds!" She said as she entered the room, strode over to the window and opened the shutters to flood the room with morning light.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"Just gone seven." Beth replied, "I've had a nice idea for something for us to do today. Get yourselves washed and dressed and I'll get us some breakfast ready and I'll explain what I have in mind."

Ten minutes later we all reconvened in the living room. On the coffee table Beth had opened out a large-scale map of the coastline between Nice and Toulon. Also on the table was a tray with four mugs of piping hot coffee and a large plate of fresh croissants. We tucked in just as Beth began to outline her plan for the day.

"This," Beth began, pointing to a small island just off the coast, "is the île Solhavre. Apparently it's supposed to be a haven for naturalists - I'll bet it's an absolutely beautiful place and there is a ferry that goes there from Hyères. There's a village there where we could get some picnic stuff and it looks like it's crisscrossed with paths for us to explore and some nice looking beaches. What do you reckon? Fancy a little island expedition?"

"Sounds nice, I'm up for it if you girls are!" I said brightly. Beth was right, it did seem to promise an idyllic day out.

"Sure, why not?" Terri added, "Count me in."

So it was settled - we briefly went our separate ways and packed a few things to take with us and then bundled ourselves into the car and set off for Hyères to catch the ferry. It was only a half hour drive away but the road was stunning as it wound its way along steeply wooded valleys and hugging the coastline past places with evocatively French names such as Saint Tropez, Cavalaires-sur-mer and Le Lavandou.

It was another perfect day in southern France: the sun shone brightly in the cloudless sky, the sea a clean azure that glittered in the bright sun, the trees and foliage smelt wonderfully fragrant, the soft mistral breeze helped to alleviate the otherwise oppressive heat of the sun. In short, one could be forgiven for thinking that one was in paradise.

If only the same could be said of our little hire car - it was stiflingly hot inside. The 1985 Peugeot 205 was not blessed with air conditioning.

The harbour of Hyères was a short distance from the town itself, located near to the airport it shared with Toulon. We parked the car as close to the harbour as we could and went off in search of the ferry to île Solhavre. To our collective joy, the ferry proved easy to find and even better, it hadn't left yet. A crowd of around twenty people stood around waiting to board the little ferry which was due to depart in only ten minutes. Beth wasted no time in locating the ticket office.

She came back a few minutes later with our tickets, but also with an expression of disappointment on her face.

"Well?" I prompted.

"Erm... as it turns out, not all of the island is open to visitors." Beth said guardedly.

"And?" Terri said, sensing like me that there was more to come.

"Only about 20% of the island is open to visitors. The French army owns the rest of the island."

"Oh great!" I said sarcastically.

"Oh, but the guy in the ticket office says that the village is very nice and there is still plenty there for visitors to explore." Beth defended, "And apparently, the beaches are to die for!"

"Okaaay." Terri said, obviously not entirely convinced.

"Anyway, we're here now so I got us some ferry tickets. I mean, all these other people must be going over there for a reason - it can't be all that bad." Beth said.

It turned out they were going over there for a reason - but we wouldn't find out why until we landed in the island's tiny harbour.

The crossing to the island took just under an hour and it had been a beautifully smooth ride - the Mediterranean was like a millpond that day. As the little ferry drew nearer and nearer to the island, we could make out a cluster of houses and villas and the masts of several sailing boats in the little harbour. Either side of the harbour were stretches of sandy beach - but there was something unusual about them that set the first alarm bells ringing in my mind. But the place looked every bit as idyllic as Beth had stipulated - the island was carpeted in lush woodlands and the various buildings around the village were interspersed with trees and shrubs.

Eventually, the little ferry pulled into the harbour and its small crew tied her up alongside the quay. As soon as the short gangplank was put in place, all the passengers disembarked and began to make their way up towards the village. Somewhat perturbed by what we had seen on the beach as the ferry approached the island, we decided to see if we could find someone to ask about the place. A tall blonde haired woman dressed in a loosely fitting dress and a wide brimmed straw hat stood smoking a cigarette next to one of the jetties. Since my French was the strongest out of the three of us I was elected to go and enquire about the island we had just landed on. I left the girls stood by the ferry and approached the woman.

"Erm... excuse moi Madame, vous parles Anglais?" I asked her.

"Oui, yes I speak a little English." She replied.

I proceeded to ask her about the island, why only a part of it was open to visitors and about the beaches either side of the harbour. To say that I was surprised about what she told me would be an understatement.

I returned to the girls to impart to them the results of my enquiries.

"Well?" Beth asked expectantly.

"Firstly, you were right." I began, "The French army does own most of the island and it is strictly off limits. But the village and the beaches either side of the harbour are open to the public. But this place is not a haven for naturalists."

"I'm sure that's what it said in the leaflet back at the villa." Beth said defensively.

"Well, either you read it wrong or it must've got lost in translation somewhere." I said, "This island isn't a haven for naturalists - it's a haven for naturists!"

"Naturists?!" Terri gasped.

"Yeah, you know, people who like to wander around naked." I said.

"Well, that would explain the beaches." Beth said.

The unusual thing we had noticed about the beaches either side of the harbour was that nobody on them seemed to be wearing so much as a stitch of clothing - everybody there was totally naked.

"She told me that the entire village is 'clothing-optional' apart from the village square and here at the harbour where you have to wear at least minimal clothing." I explained in greater detail, "You can wear as much or as little as you like. Except on the beaches where nudity is mandatory."

We turned to see the woman who I had spoken to walking away from the harbour. Once she had made it to the gravel path that led towards the village proper, we saw her turn to look at us. She smiled and then shrugged off her loose fitting dress to leave her totally naked save for her straw sun hat.

"Well what the hell do we do now?" Beth asked as the ferryboat slipped its mornings and chugged away back towards the mainland, "The ferry won't be back until six o'clock."

"I dunno," I said as we neared the gravel path where the woman had slipped off her dress, "Just make the best of it I suppose."

"Well I don't know about you two," Terri said, "but I for one am willing to give it a try. When in Rome, as they say!"

And with that she kicked off her sandals, slipped her skirt down and proceeded to strip naked before our very eyes.

"Come on you two!" She said enthusiastically, "Are you gonna join me or what??"

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds