• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dad Is All Tied Up

Dad Is All Tied Up

Sara had just gotten home from baseball practice, she was tired and sore and all she could think of doing was climbing in the shower. Halfway up the stairs, she heard this strange squeaking sound. By the time she reached the top she could hear the faint moaning and the sounds of flesh on flesh.

"What the hell?" she thought, walking down the hallway to her dad's bedroom.

It had been her and her dad for about three months now. Her mother was in California for six months, training a brand new branch of her company. So those sounds didn't make any sense to Sara.

Don's door was open just a crack, but the sounds coming out of there were quite clear.

"Oh, fuck me Don. That's it fuck me hard."

"Yeah, baby, take this dick. Fucking take it slut."

Sara's face flushed, but she had to admit to feeling a stirring between her legs. Curiosity got the best of her, and she slowly pushed open the door. The site she saw froze her to the spot.

Her father was standing beside his bed, gripping the hips of a very petite blonde. The woman had to have been the same size as Sara, 5'3 and no more than 115 pounds. Sara's father was 6'3 and roughly 175 pounds.

They shared the same basic features, bright amber-colored eyes surrounded by long, thick, black lashes. Their hair was black with a slight wave to it. Don kept his short enough that the waves were under control. At thirty-seven, her father was extremely handsome and in that moment for the first time ever, the word sexy sprang to Sara's eighteen year old mind.

"God, Don, your dick is so fucking huge. I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me," blondie was calling out.

Sara watched as her dad gripped this woman by her hair and pulled her back against his chest.

"Are you going to cum for me, slut? I want to feel it. I want to feel you cum on my dick, you dirty slut. Come on."

Her father was slamming into this woman, pounding her, causing her small breasts to jiggle and her face to contort into a soundless scream of pleasure.

The blonde collapsed onto him and he let her fall to the bed. "Turn around slut," he snapped, spinning her around and taking his pecker in his hand.

Sara gave a soft gasp of surprise at how large her father's cock was. She had never actually seen one in real life before, but she had seen enough on the internet to know that her father was well-endowed.

There was such a deep throbbing between Sara's legs, that when her daddy groaned out, cumming all over the blonde's stomach, chest and face, she almost came too.

She pulled the door back closed and ran quietly back downstairs. The throbbing was so bad and she needed to relieve it, but she didn't want her dad to know she had made it home yet. So Sara went right back out into the garage and into her car.

The moment the door closed, her hand was down her practice pants and inside her soaking wet panties.

Sara didn't waste any time, she began furiously rubbing her clit thinking of her father pounding into the blonde. For a brief moment, she saw him grab her by the throat with his large hands, slamming that long, hard dick deep inside her virgin pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh," she chanted as her small frame began to thrash in her car. A moan of pleasure slipped through her lips as she came hard, twitching and gasping for breath.

Pulling her hand out of her pants, she laid her head back against the seat and closed her eyes.

Moments later she heard a car door slam and then drive away. Thinking the coast was probably clear, she adjusted herself and headed back inside.

Her dad was standing in the kitchen, leaning against the island chugging down a glass of orange juice. He was wearing his sweat pants and a t-shirt like he always did. There was no sign that he had just been fucking some strange blonde woman, not fifteen minutes ago.

Although, Sara did notice there was one minor difference. There was a twinkle to his eyes, and he was slightly flushed.

"Hey sweet girl," Don said, greeting his daughter with a smile. Setting his glass down, he opened his arms for a hug.

Sara hesitated, but stepped into his arms. Touching him brought the ache back between her legs. "H-hey dad."

Don rubbed up and down her back, hugging her tighter. "Sara honey, are you alright, you're shivering?"

Sara shook her head and stepped away from her father. "What in the world is wrong with me?" she thought.

"I'm okay, but I'm going to go shower."

She practically ran to the shower and masturbated again. Sara was on her knees in the shower; her body leaned back letting the water spray her perfect perky breasts. Her fingers were rubbing her clit and she was crying out, "Yes, Daddy, fuck me, I'm cumming!" Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw the door close.

For the next couple of days all she thought about was catching her dad again. At home, she was avoiding him because all she could think about was what it would feel like to sit on her daddy's cock.

By the third day Sara couldn't take it anymore, she needed to know if that woman came every afternoon or if that was a one time thing. She faked a stomach ache and left practice early, speeding home.

Sneaking in through the backdoor, Sara made her way up the stairs and soon heard the sounds of the woman screaming, "Fuck me!"

Sara pushed the door open enough to watch. Her pussy was instantly wet, so she unbuttoned her pants pushed them to her ankles and got on the floor.

Her father had the small blonde on all fours slamming into her, slapping her ass and pulling her hair. "Take this dick you dirty bitch."

"Oh I'll take it. Fucking give it to me."

Sara's fingers were slamming in and out of her soaking wet cunt pretending it was her, her father was saying such dirty things to. She froze for a moment when her father mumbled something too soft for her to hear, but he was still slamming into the blonde, she could feel her orgasm building.

The blonde suddenly cried out, "That's it Daddy, make your little girl cum. I want to cum on your big thick cock."

"That's it my sweet girl, cum on Daddy's cock."

Sara gasped out of shock; sweet girl is what her daddy always called her. "Oh, my God," Sara sighed softly as her orgasm overtook her.

The last thing Sara heard as she moved from her father's room was, "Daddy's coming, take Daddy's cum." She shivered and went back downstairs to wait for the woman to leave.

This happened several more times throughout the next week. Each time the blonde would call him daddy Sara would cum hard, but Sara was also becoming more and more jealous. She wanted her daddy and she thought of little else.

She spent the evenings alone in her room because she was afraid of what she might do. Then one day, luck was on her side.

Sara rushed home and was halfway up the stairs when she heard the blonde say, "Who the fuck is Sara? Is she another bitch that you are fucking?"

"Shit, no it's not like that, baby. Come back here."

Her father sounded a tad bit panicky.

"No way, fuck you, Don. I let it go and pretended I didn't notice the first few times you've called me Sara because you are such a good fuck, but if you are thinking of that bitch while you fuck me, she can have you!"

Blondie's voice sounded really close and Sara had just enough time to jump in the bathroom behind the door before Blondie stormed out pulling her dress on.

"Goddamn it you bitch, don't you leave me like this!"

"Fuck you, Don, let Sara untie you!"

'Let Sara untie you? Untie you? Oh my God, is my dad tied up?' she thought.

Her dad continued to bellow and she heard the headboard shaking. 'Oh my God, he is tied up,' Sara thought. 'Dad is tied up and he has called, Blondie my name. He also makes her call him daddy. That means he wants me. Right?'

She debated all this in her head as she inched her way closer to her father's door. It was open and she could see his body. His arms were tied to the headboard of the bed; he was naked and completely helpless. His cock was lying there, not as hard as she was used to seeing it, but still quite large.

Sara licked her lips and began removing her clothes.

"Holy shit, Sara! What are you doing?"

"I could ask you the same thing, Dad."

"It's not what it looks like."

She laughed. "Dad, it's exactly what it looks like. How long have you been fucking blondie?"

"Sara this isn't funny. Get your clothes on and untie me, now!"

"No, I don't think so. You see, for the last few weeks, I've been watching you fuck blondie; your slut as you call her. I have decided that I want you. I want you to fuck me like you have been fucking her." She began crawling up the foot of the bed between his legs.

"Stop! Sara, you are my daughter. What you are saying is crazy. God damnit stop!" Don was starting to thrash around trying to pull free of his binds.

Sara hesitated for a moment, but her face was beside his cock and it was beginning to get big. She stuck her tongue out and gave it slight lick, making it jerk.

"No, Sara. Don't do that." He didn't sound as adamant as he did at first.

"Yes, Daddy, I can see you like it and I know you want me Daddy." She licked him again.

"No," this time it was barely a whisper.

"Yes, I heard your fight with blondie, Daddy. I know you've called her Sara and I know you make her call you Daddy." Her tongue ran from his balls to the head, swirling around.

"How?"

"I've been spying on you, Daddy. I've been sneaking in and masturbating to you and her having sex. I've heard you call her sweet girl," she said, pausing to take him in her mouth.

"That's my name, Daddy. That's what you call me."

Her warm soft lips covered his head and her mouth surrounded his now hard throbbing cock.

His head fell back and he groaned.

Sara took her father's cock in her hands and was rubbing and spinning around him while her head bobbed up and down, taking as much as she could.

After a few moments her father croaked, "Sweet girl, you need to stop or Daddy's going to cum."

With some reluctance she pulled away and let his cock slip out of her mouth. There was something she wanted to feel before she took him inside her. Standing up she straddled him and walked up the bed to his head.

Her face was pink and she said softly, "I want you to taste me, Daddy."

Don stared up at his daughter's already swollen, wet pussy, and then took a deep breath. "Sit down, sweet girl. Let Daddy taste you."

Grabbing the headboard she lowered herself onto her Daddy's waiting mouth.

His tongue licked along her slit and over her clit making her whimper. Don was licking, biting, and sucking on his daughter and she was starting to moan and rock back and forth.

Sara was panting and moving faster as the pressure was building. "Oh, Daddy I'm going to cum. I'm cumming," she cried out, cumming all over her father's mouth.

He continued licking his daughter's juices until she finally move back some. Her fingers were still gripping the headboard and her bottom was on his chest. He could feel her small body shaking. Her head was resting on her outstretched arm and when she finally opened her eyes she looked down at her dad, who was already watching her.

She grinned at him and he grinned back. "I want you inside me now, Daddy."

Don's voice was husky with need. "Untie me baby."

"No Daddy, not yet," she said, and crawled down his body.

"Let me help you."

She shook her head as she positioned herself over top of him. With one hand she braced herself on him and with the other she gripped him and rubbed him back forth along her wet folds.

"Are you ready, Daddy?" she asked, lining him up at her entrance.

"Sweet girl, this is going to hurt. Let Daddy help you."

"No." Sara lowered herself enough that the head was inside. It was so big and she had a second to worry that it might not fit. Looking in her father's eyes, she allowed herself to drop.

"Agh!" she screamed and her body curled onto him from the pain.

Don struggled on the bindings trying to comfort his daughter. "Sara, please untie me."

Her forehead was on his chest and she shook her head back and forth. "No, just give me a moment. I want to do this."

She began moving her hips, getting a feel of him.

"That's it sweet girl, ride Daddy."

Sara placed her palms flat on Don's chest as she found her rhythm. Her hips rocked back and forth as she rose and fell on his cock.

"Oh Daddy, this feels so good," she moaned, moving faster.

"That's it, come on, cum for Daddy," he encouraged, lifting his hips on her downward stroke.

She moved faster, slamming down harder and her nails pressed into Don's chest as her fingers curled. "Daddy, I'm going to cum. I can feel it, I'm going to cum."

"Cum on me, Sara. Do it, I want to feel you cum on your Daddy."

"Daddy!" she cried out, starting to shake. "Oh God, Daddy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"Fuck," he groaned.

Sara collapsed on top of him and he could feel her body shaking and her pussy still tightening on his cock, begging him to cum.

"Untie me," he growled.

With weak movements, she pulled off him and untied his right arm. Without waiting for her,

Don reached over and quickly undid the other one, and then he turned on her. "My turn."

He wrapped her in his arms and flipped her on her back and landed between her legs. Sara squealed and giggled, but stopped when she felt his large cock slip between her dripping lips.

Don kissed her and moved slowly and gently. Sara could feel the tension in his body and knew he was practicing restraint with her.

She kept lifting her hips trying to make him move faster, to move harder, but he wouldn't.

Sara groaned frustration, "Daddy please fuck me hard. Fuck me hard like you do the blonde woman."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Please," she begged. "Fuck me hard like your dirty slut."

His head dropped beside hers and he growled again; his body tensing as he stopped moving.

She slammed her hips up, "Fuck me, Daddy. Make me your dirty little slut."

Don lifted his head and looked into Sara's eyes.

"You wanna be Daddy's little slut?" he asked and slammed into her.

"Yes Daddy, I wanna be your slut."

He slammed into her again. "Then fucking take it, slut."

Her father began fucking her hard and fast.

Sara wrapped herself tightly around him holding on and crying out as he pumped in and out of her.

"Oh God, Daddy, yes, just like that, I'm getting close."

"Does my slut want to cum on Daddy's cock?"

"Oh yes, please, make me cum, make me cum on your cock."

Don sat up, wrapped his arms under her knees and bent her legs up. "Then cum on me, Sara. Cum on Daddy," he growled and rolled his hips pushing fully inside her.

Sara's head fell back and she began whimpering, "That's it, right there, right there."

Everything in her tightened then suddenly exploded and she cried out, "I'm cumming!"

She was clinging tightly to him and he slammed into her again and again. He bottomed out deep inside her and moaned, shooting string after string of warm cum.

He let go of her legs and rolled over, pulling her over with him.

Sara was floppy and laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart pound and his breathing slow.

Once she was able to move again she kissed him gently. "Thank you, Daddy."

"Did you like being Daddy's slut?"

"Oh yes."

"Good because we have three months before your mom gets home to teach you how to be my perfect little slut."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dad Is All Tied Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds