• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fun with Dick and Jane Ch. 07

Fun with Dick and Jane Ch. 07

12

Part 1: Getting Ready

It has been a couple of months since Dick and Jane had managed to get out for a play date. The Christmas period had taken its toll in terms of time available, although they'd both been on a fitness drive - and the results of their running and swimming were definitely showing.

Cuddling in bed one evening they were perusing their favourite swinger's site and spied a meet at one of the fun bars nearby. After ensuring the kids could be farmed out for the night they registered their interest.

The day came around and once the kids were firmly planted away from the house they started to get ready. Mixing Jane's favourite cocktail, Dick presented the chocolate extravaganza to her as she lazed by the pool finalising her tan - getting rid of the pesky bikini lines.

Jane sipped the cocktail, running her tongue around the edge sensuously.

"mmmm." she purred. "That's really tasty Dick."

Dick smiled and winked.

"Not as tasty as other things." he replied mischeviously.

Diving into the water Dick did a few lazy laps before surfacing next to Jane. Running his wet hand slowly up the inside of her leg. Shivering Jane moved her legs apart. Running his fingers higher Dick gently ran his hand up Jane's freshly waxed pussy.

Dick lifted himself out of the pool and replaced his fingers with his tongue.

"That's it Dick!" Jane sighed.

"Nice and slowly to get me in the mood." she commanded.

Dick slowly ran his tongue up and down Jane's rapidly moistening slit. Rolling his tongue around her clit Jane sighed, reaching down to pinch and play with her nipples.

Dick proceeded to dart his tongue in and out of Jane's pussy, now drenched in her wetness. Moaning softly Jane held Dick's in place so he couldn't get away.

"Push your tongue in deep Dick!" Jane commanded.

"oohh finger me too." as he commenced to finger fuck her tight pussy, sliding his fingers in and out.

"Keep going Jane moaned."

"Oh God, keep going!" she screamed as he thrust his fingers in deeper and faster, his tongue now solidly lapping at her clit.

As Jane's hips thrust forward and back Dick's fingers and tongue moved faster and faster.

Grabbing Dick's hair and twisting it around her fingers, Jane held Dick's head firmly in place.

"Don't stop." she groaned.

With one final thrust of her hips, Jane came, deeply moaning as Dick's fingers did one final thrust inside, and his tongue rolled one final time around her clit.

"Fuck that was good." Jane exhaled. "I can't wait until later tonight." she added.

Dick stood up, diving back in the pool. A big smile on his face, he was sure that they were both now set up for a night of adventure.

Twenty minutes later Jane was lying on the bed looking at who else was going to the meet that night.

"This couple look like fun." she said, pointing out a couple who lived nearby and appeared to have similar interests.

"Will we give them a call?" Dick queried?

"Sure. I'll see if they're going in and we may be able to share a taxi." Jane answered.

Five minutes later Jane was back in the bedroom, a big smile on her face.

"They sound really fun." she winked at Dick.

"They're keen to share a taxi in, and then come to the club with us after the bar." she added.

Dick just smiled. The night was definitely getting started on the right track.

Jane sashayed into the dressing room, firmly closing the door behind her.

"This is a no entry zone." she directed. "No peeking!"

Dick sighed. He knew that he'd be ready in 10 minutes, but Jane would take at least a half hour. Secretly he didn't mind as he knew that Jane would emerge dressed to kill.

Twenty minutes later ("that's a record!" Dick thought privately) Jane emerged. Dressed in her black heels, short black dress and deep plunging v-neck she twirled around, giving her delicious ass a shake as she did so.

Dressed in a short black, lycra dress, with plunging neckline Jane's dress accentuated her sensational breasts, giving a hint of the studded bar lying underneath.

Bending over in her high heels, Jane lifted the hemline to show her taught ass, framed in lace crotchless panties. Jane spread her pussy lips, inserting a finger deep into her already dripping pussy. As she moved her finger out, licking it sensuously, a thin line of wetness was framed like a spiders web.

"Will this do?" she asked.

"Is that rhetorical?" Dick answered.

Jane just winked in reply. "I want to make sure this is OK." Jane pouted mischeviously.

"Honey, you'll be the bell of the ball!" Dick exclaimed.

"hmmmmm I don't really want to be at a ball, but would like a number of balls." Jane winked in reply.

Grabbing Dick's cock, Jane gave it a quick squeeze.

"I guess this little outfit will do, based on your cock's response." Jane said.

"If we don't go now." Dick said, "we may keep our new friends waiting." Dick replied.

Jane just laughed.

"No chance! We're saving all of this for play time later." she purred.

Grabbing their drinks and bag for the club, Dick and Jane sashayed out the door.

Part 2: The Taxi Ride

The taxi pulled up outside the non-descript house on the way to the City. Jane whistled.

"Nice house." she said.

Honking the horn the taxi driver and two passengers waiting patiently for the new friends to emerge.

Bouncing down the stairs a good looking couple emerged into view. Dressed well she was sporting a long coat over bright red heels, and he was dressed in chino's and black shirt.

Jane squeezed Dick's knee.

"If they're as nice as they look this is going to be a great night!" she said.

"Hi guys! I'm Alice and this is my partner Tom." the buxom brunette said as she squeezed in beside Dick, whilst Tom dropped himself on the other side next to Jane.

"Hi, we're Dick and Jane." Jane said, reaching across to plant a kiss firmly on her new friends ruby red lips.

Tom more sedately reached out and shook Dick's hand.

"Nice to meet you" he said.

The girls started to chat as if they'd known each other for years, covering everything from the latest celebrity gossip through to what the latest dance songs were.

The conversation quickly got around to their experiences and time in the lifestyle.

"I'll admit that Dick first suggested it." Jane started.

"I was a bit nervous at first, and it took me a while to get used to the idea. But it was me who suggested we go to a swingers club one night, and we had a great time." Jane winked.

"Since then we've met some really nice people and had some absolutely mind blowing sex." she added.

"Well," said Alice, "in that dress Jane I can hardly keep my hands off you, so can only imagine what the men are like." she laughed.

"We sort of fell into it" Alice started. "We were out drinking and one of our friends let slip they'd been asked to a swingers party. She then proceeded to tell us she'd gone and had a great time." Alice said.

"We were pretty shocked as my friend was the least likely person you'd ever expect to be into group sex!"

"Next thing you know, we're being asked to a party." Alice added. "We were pretty nervous too, and a couple of bottles of champagne were drunk, but it was nothing like what we expected. Everyone was really nice, no pushy and so normal."

Alice finished, "Since then we've never looked back and are having a great time with no strings attached with some really fun people."

Jane smiled and grabbed Tom's cock through his trousers. "How about you Tom?" she asked. "Are you enjoying the lifestyle?"

"Oh yes." Tom answered with a broad grin. "It honestly wasn't what I imagined, with people being so respectful, and we've had some really awesome times with some very kinky people."

"Oooooh I like the sound of that." Dick said as they all laughed.

"Yes it helps if you don't take yourself or life too seriously." Alice said.

"So what are your plans for tonight?" Jane asked.

"Well that would be telling wouldn't it." winked Alice. "But between us girls I'm looking forward to having a few drinks at the bar, then heading to that club you mentioned so I can taste your delicious looking tits, and have your partner's tongue having me squirm on the end of it as I scream cumming."

"Now that sounds like a good plan." Jane said. "I can't wait to see what you've got under that coat of yours, and I'm sure that Tom has a package which will make my pussy quiver on his cock."

Alice just smiled. "All in good time my dear." as she planted a firm kiss on Jane's mouth, locking tongues while the men just looked on and smiled, the taxi driver's eyes growing as wide as dinner plates.

Part 3: The Bar

Walking up the security guards, Alice flashed a big smile, letting her coat fall slightly open.

The look on the guards' faces registered immediate interest and Alice just winked at them.

"Hello gentlemen." she opened. "Mind if my friends and I come on in?"

The first guard immediately lifted the rope barrier and waved them through. "Have a great night." he added.

Waltzing up to the concierge Alice dropped her overcoat slip off her shoulders.

Underneath she wore a sheer, tight red dress. Sitting snugly over her hips the hemline was high enough to give a hint of the delights which lay underneath, but long enough to create a sense of modesty. Her amazing breasts were accentuated by a half-cup bra, which allowed her nipples, already hard, to be just visible enough to demonstrate how horny she already was.

Paying their entry fee the men headed for the bar, the girls heading for one of the booths. Bringing back the champagne for the girls and beers for themselves, the foursome started to scope out the bar.

"Do you think that's the group for the meet over there?" Jane asked.

"I think so." Tom replied. "The organisers said they'd be wearing red glow-bands, so I would assume that's them."

"Anyone you like?" asked Alice.

"Not more than who we've got here." Jane replied, winking.

Walking over to the group the foursome met the organisers and met with some of the other couples who were there.

One couple in particular were very friendly to the foursome who'd shared a taxi to the meet.

Susan was a long haired brunette, dressed in a floor length ball gown, with slits up to her high thigh and criss-crossed beading from her naval up and over her shoulders to the crest of her buttocks.

Phil was a good looking surfer with short blonde hair and a chest to die for. Dressed to kill in chino's and pink shirt, the men agreed that only he had the looks to get away with such a bright shirt.

Before long the three ladies were chatting like they had known each other for years. The men were relegated to ferrying bottles of champagne back and forth as the ladies discussed everything from fashion to whether friends knew they were swingers.

Before long Alice, who was in obvious charge, started to dance with Phil while Jane grabbed Tom. Susan and Dick then paired up whilst all six of them hit the dance floor.

As the songs wore on each couple swapped around, and hands started to become more bold as the alcohol took effect, and the conversation showed how compatible each of the couples were with each other and they became more comfortable.

Jane grabbed Phil's hips and brought his cock into contact with her short dress.

"That feels nice Phil." she whispered in his year, running her hands up his tight ass as they ground together on the dance floor.

Dick ran his hands up Alice's ass, moving around to her front pussy, running his fingers up her slit through her dress.

Moaning softly, Alice whispered "think we should take this party to the next level?"

Jane saw what was happening, and as if reading Alice's mind give a slight nod of her head.

Leaning over, Alice asked if they should also ask Susan and Tom.

"I'm game if you are." Jane replied.

Alice just smiled.

Part 4: The Club

Part 4a: Arrival and Socialising

Arriving at the club the six friends emerged from their maxi-taxi laughing as they finished the bottle of champagne they'd been drinking on the ten-minute ride over.

Walking in through the non-descript door at the back of the industrial estate, passers-by would never have guessed that behind it lay one of the most deliciously decadent sex clubs in all of the country.

Tastefully decorated in deep reds, purples and black the club, although small, allowed all comers to explore their inner-most fantasies in a safe and secure environment.

"Welcome back." George the owner said as they walked in.

Well-known to Dick and Jane, it soon became apparently that he was also well known to Alice and Tom.

"How is it that we both seem to know George yet we've never seen each other here?" asked Alice.

"No idea." replied Jane. "Maybe we've always been too busy to notice each other." she added.

"ooh darling, I definitely would have noticed you and Dick." winked Alice.

After paying their entrance fee and introducing Susan and Phil the six walked inside, depositing their drinks with Lisa the bartender.

Air kissing each other Jane looked over at Dick and winked.

"He's hoping you'll join us later on." Jane whispered to Lisa.

"We'll have to see" Lisa replied. "We're expecting a busy night tonight but if I can get away from here for a while I most definitely will!"

Waving to the men, the three women walked into the change rooms to deposit their bags.

Coming back, the six found a low couch and proceeded to open another bottle of champagne.

Before long the couples were swapping seats and hands were starting to wander around as they each became more comfortable and provocative.

Before long the talk had turned to their swinging experience and the various likes and dislikes.

Jane was emphatic. "I only do anal when I'm really comfortable and relaxed." she said.

"How about DP?" Tom asked.

"I'd consider it, but haven't done it just yet." she replied.

Alice squealed. "You'll love it!" she said. "It is so hot having two cocks in you at once. I cum sooo hard when being fucked by two at the same time."

Alice made a face. "Not for me!" she said. "I much prefer to be spit roasted doggy style with a hard cock fucking me from behind, while I play and suck on one at the other end."

Both of the other girls grinned.

"That is soooo much fun." Jane said. "But it's also fun when I'm on my back and the men are on top. The only down side is that I can't control what's going on."

Looking over, Dick noticed that Alice had hitched up the already very short dress and was fingering herself.

"Guess you like this talk." he said, smiling broadly.

"I do." Alice replied. "But does anyone else think that we should maybe take this party to the next level?"

Leaning over, Phil planted a kiss on Alice's lips.

"Is that a good answer?" he asked?

Alice grabbed Phil's hand, leading his hands to her dripping pussy.

"I can't wait until you're fully down there." she replied in a husky voice.

Jane grabbed Tom and pulled his head to her tits. Rubbing his face, he could just moan as he got his first tongue flick and taste of her orbs of pleasure.

Susan stood up and straddled Dick's legs. His cock, already semi-hard sprang to instant attention as she ground her barely covered pussy into it his crotch.

"Time to go everyone!" Alice announced.

No one argued, and there was an instant movement to grab drinks as the six friends headed for one of the play rooms.

"Which room would everyone like?" Alice asked.

Jane and Susan quickly agreed that a big group room was the order of the evening, so that everyone could join in and none of the partners would be separated.

Moving down the hall past the rooms where there was already moaning and in one case a woman screaming "Fuck me harder!" over and over, the six soon found an empty room.

Decorated in deep red, with plush mattresses and subdued lighting, the room enabled all players to see each other, in an atmosphere of seductive naughtiness.

Walking in Tom shut the door firmly behind him. "No other participants at this stage." he announced.

The others quickly agreed, wanting their first play time to be just the six of them.

Part 4b: The Club - Alice and Phil

Phil wasted no time in continuing what Alice had started.

Pushing her down to the bed Phil dove down to her dripping pussy.

Licking her shaven slit up and down he proceeded to roll her engorged clit around his tongue.

"Fuck that's good." Alice moaned. "Don't stop your dirty boy."

Moving around Phil straddled Alice's gaping mouth and slowly slid his rock hard cock into her waiting mouth.

Sighing deeply, he felt Alice's lips wrap around his hard shaft, while her hand cupped his balls, rolling them in her fingers.

Sliding further down, her spit lubricated his shaft and she stuck her tongue in the top of his cock, flicking it down and under the head.

"Oh yeah baby." he moaned.

Thrusting in and out Phil moved back to sucking on Alice's clit, running his tongue down her slit and into her pussy.

Reaching over he liberally smeared massage lube on his two fingers and thrust them deep into Alice's pussy.

"oohhhrrrgggghhhh." she moaned.

Moving them in and out Phil proceeded to thrust his fingers in and out of Alice's now dripping wet snatch, as she started to writhe and moan beneath him.

Starting to thrust, Alice dropped Phil's cock and moved out from under him.

Rolling over and presenting her gaping pussy, holding it apart with her fingers she said "Fuck me now Phil. I want you hard and I want it NOW!"

Grabbing her hips, Phil slid deep into Alice's tight pussy in one firm thrust.

"Oh fuck!" Alice cried. "That's it. Fuck me Phil!"

Phil started to move in and out of Alice's pussy, reaching around and massaging her breasts and erect nipples.

Alice slammed back against Phil's cock as he pounded into her.

"That's it." she moaned. "Fuck me hard Phil. Oh god I love a good hard cock."

Moving faster and harder the two lovers sighed, squirmed and moaned as their fucking became more intense.

As the climax approached Alice looked back at Phil whilst reaching under to fondle his balls.

Reaching around he rolled her clit in his fingers, pushing both of them over the edge.

As he slammed his cock into her one last time Alice screamed.

"I'm cumming, don't stop." as Phil thrust into her twice more, deeply holding his spurting cock inside her.

Rolling aside, they smiled as he rolled her nipples around, relaxing in the afterglow.

Part 4c: The Club - Jane and Tom; Susan and Dick

Jane reached around and grabbed Tom's crotch, deftly unbuckling his belt.

Sliding down his body she yanked down his underwear, sliding his hardened cock into her moist, waiting mouth in one gulp.

"Oh fuck." Tom exclaimed. "That feels so good." as Jane commenced sucking his hard slick cock whilst simultaneously sliding her short dress off her shoulders and down over her hips.

Grabbing the dress Tom helped take if off fully, leaving Jane in her sexiest, studded black bra and g-string.

Not missing a beat, Tom reached around and unclasped Jane's bra, letting her sensational 34C's spring free.

Reaching down Tom rolled Jane's hardening nipples around in his thumb and forefinger, eliciting a guttural moan from Jane.

"That feels great." she said. "Don't stop."

Moving over to the bed Jane sat down while Tom continued to stand, moving his rock hard cock in and out of her waiting mouth.

Grabbing his ass in her hands, Jane pulled Tom in her mouth harder, taking all 7 inches of hardness down her throat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fun with Dick and Jane Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds