• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Private Festivities

Private Festivities

I stand still. Blindfolded. Waiting.

The two glasses of wine that I drank with my colleagues half an hour ago flow through my body.

I feel reckless and free.

Losing my sight has heightened my other senses.

I listen to the laughter and music coming from the staff Christmas party down the hall; the distant sounds of clinking glasses and the pop of a cork makes me feel detached from the revelry. The people that I work with are out there getting drunk, stealing kisses, singing the same old Christmas songs and they have no idea what's happening here, to me.

They don't know, they never have.

A shiver of anticipation. Soon.

I know he is still here. Close by. I can hear his breathing and I know he is watching me. Thinking about how he wants to touch me. What will bring me the most pleasure.

I lick my lips and squeeze my thighs together. I am damp down there and I feel the moisture as I shift position slightly. I feel edgy now and impatient, but I know that my patience will be rewarded.

So I remain still and I wait.

"Take your panties off."

The words are a whisper by my ear. His hot breath a brand on my skin. I bend over and reach for the hem of my tight, black pencil skirt. As gracefully as I can I pull it up until it is scrunched around my waist. I hook my fingers into the sides of my g-string and work it down over my curvy hips and pale thighs; feeling wanton and bold.

The sound of a particularly loud burst of laughter rolls down the corridor into his office. A small smile curls my full, red lips.

I'm glad they're having fun, but my version of the office Christmas party is so much better. Bending again I get them to my ankles where I kick them off one black high heeled foot at a time.

I stand up straight again. I know what he can see now. The only light in the room comes from a small lamp and the Christmas tree. They show my skirt up around my waist. Black stockings and suspenders framing my smooth pussy.

Can he see how wet I am?

I can hardly stand the suspense as I wait for that first touch. I hear my breathing, it is heavier now. Not quite panting yet, but that will come. It always does.

His fingers dextrously unbutton my silk blouse and ease it off my shoulders. He doesn't touch me, not yet. I hear it fall to the floor in a whisp of sound. My bra goes the same way. He unclips my long, thick hair. It falls in a sensual array down my back and over my plump breasts.

"Take my hand. I'm going to walk you to the couch."

I follow his instruction, loving the feel of his large, warm hand in mine.

He settles me on the couch, helping me to lie down on my back. My breath hitches in my throat now, longing and anticipation thumping an erratic beat in my chest.

He is stood beside the couch. I can feel the material from his suit trousers rub against my bare arm.

"Spread your legs for me. Nice and wide. That's it."

He moves to sit on the couch between my legs. I feel him twist his upper body to face me. I know he is looking at me, at the most intimate part of me. I am spread wide open just for him.

"Fuck! You are so wet."

His voice is rough this time.

I let out a shaky breath; so close now.

I push my legs wider, wanting him to see me, wanting him to know how much I want it; want him. My pussy pulses and aches. I am so close to coming already. My hips rise and fall in slow, small thrusts.

I can't keep still. I need it.

"You have the prettiest pussy, baby. So pink and soft. So damn shiny and wet."

His hands finally land on the inside of my upper thighs framing my pussy. His long fingers spread out to open me further to his burning gaze.

My hand joins his. I imagine my red nails standing out against my luminous skin. I hold my pussy open for him. One of his fingers slowly strokes down the length of my slit then draws away but my hips reach up for it. His finger returns, wet from his mouth. Almost delicately, he rubs up, down and around my clit. I moan long and low. I am burning up, but before I can burst into flames he takes his finger away.

My clit is screaming to be touched now. I cannot control my rapid breathing. My body twists a little, my shoulders lifting off the couch. A small whimper escapes me.

"You want it, baby? You want to come for me?"

His deep voice sweeps over my body, goose bumps forming on my bare skin.

"Yes! God, yes!" I gasp.

I can hear his breathing increase in speed and volume. His hands grip my inner thighs firmly, massaging and kneading my tense muscles and soft skin. His thumbs pull my ass cheeks apart so he can see every part of me. I look forward to seeing the bruises tomorrow. A visible reminder of my pleasure.

My hips jerk up as his fingers suddenly thrust inside me. His other hand holds my leg down. I am swollen so he has to work them in.

How many are there? Two maybe three.

My honey eases the way until I can feel the knuckles of his hand against me. I cry out arching my back. I can't get my legs wide enough.

I am greedy now, frantic, reaching for it, wanting him to finish this. Each thrust sends me closer to the edge. He is fucking me hard now, going deep. I can hear the moist sounds of my body and the soft sound of his clothes rustling as he moves.

It feels so good. Part of me wants to stay this way for ever; on this precipice waiting to fall into this dark bliss.

My breasts move each time he fucks into me.

He has a hard, fast rhythm that is taking my breath away. Sparks of pleasure are radiating from my core but it's not enough.

Just as I begin to squirm in frustration his hand moves from my leg. His fingers begin to rub and stroke my clit. Soft circles and harder flicks until I am ready to break. My desperate sounds tell him how close I am.

"Right there. Please don't stop. I... need... it... just...there."

"Give it to me, baby. Right now. I want you to come all over my hand."

Suddenly it's there. I grab it and hold on for dear life. My orgasm radiates from my pussy throughout my body. My stomach muscles clench lifting my head and shoulders off the couch.

"Ahhhhh!" I yell my pleasure into the quiet room.

Without warning his fingers disappear from inside me.

He slaps my pussy twice, three times in quick succession.

Then pushes his fingers back in, fucking me furiously, extending my orgasm, until the burning pain and pleasure coalesce into one blinding white light.

"That's it. Come hard, baby."

My head arches back into the couch; my mouth is open in a silent scream. Every muscle is locked, every tendon taught as I try to survive this.

Too much pleasure.

Finally gasping for breath, my body collapses back onto the couch as his fingers become still inside me. I can't move so much as a finger. I whimper as he gently pulls out of my pussy.

He leans down and places a soft kiss on my throbbing flesh, then reaches up to take off my blindfold.

I blink rapidly to regain focus. I want to see him now.

I look into his beautiful blue eyes. I can see the heat there, the need.

"Kiss me." I whisper.

He places his hands on either side of my head and leans down to touch his mouth to mine. He is gentle for a moment but it isn't long before he is taking my mouth like he took my pussy.

Hard, demanding and possessive.

I can't get enough of it - of him. His hand pushes into my hair and wraps it around his fist until he has a firm hold of me. My head bends back slightly as he stares into my eyes.

"I need my cock in your mouth. Jesus!" He takes a deep steadying breath."On your knees. Now."

His voice is low and deep. His intent clear.

A thrill of excitement courses through my body as the muffled sounds of the party reach me. What would they think if they knew what I'm about to do?

My mouth starts to water just thinking about what he wants me to do. My perfect Christmas gift.

Oh god, I want it.

He stands and pulls me to my feet by my hair. The stinging pain shoots straight to my clit. I cannot look away. I am trapped by the urgency of his stare.

He kisses me one finally time before he pushes me to my knees...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Private Festivities

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds