• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught

Caught

College girl gets caught masturbating by a friend.

It had been a long, frustrating morning.

I'd woken up from a very vivid dream to find my panties were practically soaked through, and that I was so turned on that I very nearly ached.

However, I'd also woken up to find that I had fifteen minutes to get to class. I must've slept through my alarm. Swearing, I'd jumped out of bed and hurried to get dressed and presentable and made my way out the door.

Hours later, though, classes were done for the day and I was back in my dorm room and thankful that my roommate's afternoon schedule was packed. The feelings I'd woken with had gone nowhere; if anything, they'd only intensified. And so, it was with great anticipation that I began removing my clothing. My shirt and pants lay abandoned on the floor; as I sat on my bed, I reached behind me to unhook my bra, letting my breasts swing free. My nipples were already hard. My hands raised to touch them, tease them, tug on them a little, and I bit back a moan.

Quickly now, I shimmied out of my lacy panties, these nearly as wet as the ones I'd slept in the night before, and lay on my back on my bed. I closed my eyes as I allowed my hands to wander my body, caressing my breasts, rubbing over my thighs, tugging on my nipples, trailing over my hips. Finally, slowly, I let my fingertips slip between the lips of my pussy to play along my slit.

I was dripping wet.

I couldn't help but moan softly. The tip of my middle finger found my clit, hard and eager. I rubbed it gently, savoring the pleasure that swept through me, before allowing my finger to slip further down and then inside me. I groaned with the pleasure of it, spreading my legs wider. I flicked my finger back and forth, rocking my hips with the movement. I felt my orgasm building already and eagerly continued my ministrations.

Somewhere through the haze of my pleasure, I heard the doorknob rattle faintly.

My eyes flew open as I belatedly remembered that I hadn't locked the door.

As fast as I could, I grasped for the blanket on my bed to cover my nakedness. My eyes flashed back to the doorway, where I saw my friend Tony, and knew I hadn't been fast enough.

There was a dark sort of hunger in his eyes, a strange knowing. As I sat paralyzed on my bed, clutching the comforter above my breasts, he calmly stepped inside and closed and locked the door.

My heart was in my throat as he met my gaze once more, standing confidently in the center of my bedroom. "Come out of the bed, Isabella," he said softly. His voice was soft, but I recognized the command, and I was helpless to disobey. Keeping the blanket snugly around me, I slipped off the bed to stand in front of him. My eyes stayed focused mostly on the floor.

"What were you doing, Izzy?" His tone told me he well knew what I had been doing. "Why are your nipples so hard?"

I blushed furiously, a deep scarlet that started on my cheeks and crept down my neck and across my chest. I hesitated in answering him, and he grasped my chin, lifting my head. It was so much harder when I was looking into his eyes.

"Tell me, Isabella."

I replied slowly, softly. "I was touching myself."

"Drop your blanket." I hardly hesitated, thanks to the authority in his still quiet voice. I let go of my blanket, letting it puddle around my feet, and stood before him completely naked.

I felt more exposed than ever before as his eyes swept over me, analyzing me, from my bare shoulders, over the swells of my DD cup breasts, my slimmer waist, the flare of my hips, my shaven pussy, and all the way down my milky pale legs to my feet, and then back up. Without saying a word, he reached his hand out, and I instinctively spread my legs the tiniest bit.

He slid his fingers against my pussy, and it felt like a jolt of electricity. I barely bit back a moan. When he pulled his hand back, I knew without looking that it would be slick with my wetness. I could practically feel it dripping down my thighs. He lifted his hand to his lips and licked me from his fingers. I watched, unable to look away. He maintained his powerful eye contact the entire time.

When he was finished, he spoke. "Sit in your armchair, Bella." I hastened to obey, willing my legs to but cooperate. "Spread your legs. Wide." Once more, I followed his order without hesitation. "Now then. Show me what you were doing before I came in. Fuck yourself with your fingers until you cum."

My blush rose again, but so did the heat in my belly. No matter how strange this circumstance was, my body was enjoying it, that was for sure. So, while one hand toyed with my breasts and my nipples, the other was slipping down my body, between my legs, and beginning to rub my clit. I moaned. The sensation seemed so much stronger with him watching.

And he was watching intently. His entire focus was on the tip of the finger that was massaging my clit. When my finger slowly slid into my soaking pussy, his hands moved to the buttons on his shirt. Deftly he unbuttoned them, while I moaned and shuddered in my place on the chair. His pants were next and, as my orgasm approached more quickly than I could've expected, his boxers followed.

He stood before me completely naked. I saw his cock growing hard and impossibly big, and my eyes widened. His hand grasped himself, stroking lightly, and that was it. My orgasm exploded within me, and I cried out sharply, moaning and whimpering with each wave, each clenching of the muscles inside me. When I was finished, my pussy was gripping my finger tightly, and I could still feel little spasms and tremors running through my body as I slowly removed the finger. I raised my gaze back to him.

He crooked a finger. "Come here." Shakily, I stood and took a step toward him. His hand found the top of my head and applied gentle pressure. Understanding, I sank slowly to my knees in front of him, until I was on eye level with his cock. He pulled my head in against his hard cock, and my mouth opened willingly.

I took him deep into my mouth, sucking on him like a piece of candy. He groaned and twined his hands in my hair. I swirled my tongue around him in my mouth, feeling him shudder lightly. Adjusting my tongue to the underside of his cock, against the thick vein that I could feel pulsing in time with his heart, I began bobbing my head up and down, taking as much of him in my mouth as I could. My hands rose up, too, one grasping the part of him that wouldn't fit in my mouth, and the other toying with and caressing his balls.

He began helping me, thrusting his hips forward so that he was essentially fucking my mouth; using my mouth. His movements slowly but surely became harder, deeper, faster. I was wet and aching again; I longed for his cock to fill my pussy. That thought in my head, I began licking him more furiously; I wanted his cum to fill my mouth, and then I wanted him inside me.

With that thought, suddenly he stiffened, moaning, his hands tightening on my hair. I felt his cum shooting into my mouth, and I greedily sucked at his cock, wanting every drop of cum he would give me. Finally, he was done, and I whimpered as he pulled his cock out of my mouth. My mouth was full of his cum, hot and salty on my tongue; I swallowed it hurriedly.

For a moment, Tony looked down at my upraised eyes. My heart was pounding. I wanted more; I wanted him, so badly.

He turned away and began dressing once more. Confused, I stayed on my knees, waiting to be told otherwise.

He turned back to me again and smiled fondly down at me. Wordlessly, he patted my head, petting my hair a little, and then unlocked my door. Another beat, and he was gone, leaving me panting and dripping wet, kneeling in the middle of my room, with the taste of his cum fresh in my mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds