• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Breakfast in Bed

Breakfast in Bed

As the alarm went off, my hand quickly snap from under the sheets to hit the snooze button. As I sat for a moment wondering if I could get just a few more moments of rest, my eyes glanced over to the love of my life. She didn’t stir at all when the alarm went off and I knew she was still fast asleep. Seeing her porcelain skin and the soft rise and fall of her body as she breathed brought me a sense of calm. Moving closer to her, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. As I gently pulled her to me, the sweet smell of lavender drifted to my nose. Even asleep she smelled divine. A second look at the clock and I knew it was time to get started.

Pulling away, I turned the alarm off completely and got out of bed. I noticed that I had a good hour before she’d be stirring. The cool morning air breezed through the window and made the hairs on my legs perk up. Slipping into my bathrobe, I stepped out of the room quietly shutting the door behind me.

Once in the kitchen, I started to prepare her favorite breakfast, a light oven-puff pancake. After quickly mixing the ingredients, I put them aside while the oven pre-heated. Turning my attention to presentation, I began to assemble the dishes on the bed tray. After getting the plate, cups and silverware placed in their appropriate positions, I ran to the backyard to pick strawberries and raspberries from our garden.

Between washing and prepping the fruit and putting the pancake in the stove, I almost forgot about making the coffee but a quick inventory of where I was with everything reminded me. Two cups of water to every scoop of coffee; that’s how she liked it. No more, no less.

At this point, I only needed to plate the pancake, pour the coffee and juice and take it in to her. With breakfast well underway, I stole a few moments for myself and decided to step into the bathroom for a quick shower and shave. As the warm water cascaded down my body, all I could think about was her naked frame asleep in the next room. Despite my strong desire to pleasure myself, I knew I had to wait for my opportunity. Besides, it wasn’t worth doing alone. Before leaving the shower, I checked to make sure that my crotch was neatly trimmed. She always likes a small patch of short hair directly surrounding my cock and baby smooth skin everywhere else.

Stepping out of the shower, I glanced at the clock on the wall and noticed that the pancake should be done any minute now. Rushing to dry off, I put my robe back on and went back into the kitchen to finish things.

Finally, breakfast was ready to go and as the hour got closer to her waking time, I carried her breakfast into the bedroom. She was still asleep, looking so angelic it almost seemed a crime to wake her.

“Sweetie, your breakfast is ready,” I called out to her gently.

As I sat on the bed next to her, she began to stir and open her eyes. I saw a smile crease her lips. “Mmmm, what have we here?” she asked as she scooted up into a sitting position. I placed the tray over her legs and took a seat at the foot of the bed.

“I thought you might like your favorite pancake this morning,” I beamed. “And the fruit is from the garden.”

“It looks fabulous,” she praised. After taking a taste of her coffee, she commented, “But the coffee is a little weak.”

I didn’t let this spoil the mood, as I know she’s rather picky about her coffee in the morning. She moved the tray from her legs to the bed beside her and slipped her feet around the bottom of the covers. Lifting a foot in the air, I moved to the end of the bed and grabbed her foot in my hands. So small, so delicate, her feet were always soft and smooth. She always loves her feet rubbed, and today I was more than happy to oblige.

“Oh that feels good…” she cooed.

As I lifted her legs to pull on her toes and rub her calves, the sheet covering the lower half of her body began to slide off. I tried stealing glimpses of her thigh and eventually tried to make my way up to her crotch. God was she beautiful, every last inch of her. Her legs were always smooth to the touch. I don’t know how she does it but she always feels as if she’d just shaved a half-hour ago. Pulling her foot to my chest allowed me to glimpse her cleanly shaven mound. She said it always made her feel better to have herself freshly shaved, and who was I to argue? My mouth began to water as my mind toyed with the idea of settling my head between her thighs and having my own favorite breakfast.

“Don’t look at me like that,” she mocked as a sly grin came over her. “Perhaps, if you’re good, you’ll get to have a breakfast treat.”

She had always been a tease, and the worst part about it was that she knew I loved it. She knew I would do anything in order to get that treat. It had been days since I last wrapped myself up in her body. I felt like I could burst.

“But first, you’ve done such a good job rubbing my feet, I think I wouldn’t mind you finishing with a little pedicure. What do you think?”

“I’d love to,” I responded. I wanted to spoil her this morning and make her feel like a queen.

As she finished her pancake, she moved on to the fruit and picked up a strawberry. With a sultry look in her eyes, she toyed with the berry running it across her lips. She then proceeded to run the tip of the strawberry between her breasts, over her belly button and ran it around, then over her clit before bringing it back to her mouth to take a bite.

“Better hurry, or I’ll have to enjoy my treat alone.”

I needed no more encouragement and quickly went to the bathroom to get the nail clippers, emery board, buffer and polish. As I walked back into the bedroom, she was just finishing her fruit. Putting the pedicure equipment down, I picked up the bed-tray and took it to the kitchen.

Returning to the bedroom, I sat back down at the end of the bed. The covers were completely off her body now. I allowed my eyes to drift over her as I took one of her feet into my hands. Her curves were intoxicating. She had a perfect frame and skin as smooth and soft as silk. Her hair was tussled from her night of sleep, falling and laying where it pleased, just barely touching her shoulders. Her breasts were the most perfectly shaped B-cups with nipples that never seemed to relax. Moving my gaze lower, I took in the sight of her pinched waist contrasted against curved hips that extended into muscular thighs. Again my mind started to wander, but I was soon brought back to reality by a jerk of her foot.

Having done this before, I was able to quickly move through the motions while still paying attention to the little details. I’d never been a foot person, and while I still don’t find anything sexual about them, just touching her somewhere, anywhere, seemed to send chills to my groin. After clipping, cleaning and buffing, her toenails were ready for the clear nail polish she preferred.

As I twisted the cap the bottle, I heard a moan escape her, and my eyes shot up. While I had been preparing her toes for the polish, her hand had slipped down her body and her fingertips were rubbing over her clit. Looking back to her face, her eyes were closed, head tilted slightly and her tongue pursed between her teeth. I was paralyzed for a moment but quickly gathered my wits and put the nail polish down beside the bed. I moved to position myself between her legs. She quickly stopped, opened her eyes and glared down at me.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

Stammering, I had no response.

“No, don’t stop. Finish my toes. But enjoy the show,” she invited with a wink.

Smiling, I went back to my work. She resumed her play shortly after. My attention was only partially on her toes as I continued to glance at her. I could see her glistening wetness as she ran her fingers through her pussy lips. She worked her fingers over her clit, through her lips and back to her clit. Occasionally, she would sink her fingers into her crotch before moving back to her clit, transferring her wetness to use as lubricant. I struggled to work on each of her toes, painted them one by one, then moved quickly on to her other foot. As I was placing one foot down and lifting the other, I watched her slide two fingers into her slippery hole, quickly withdrawing them out.

“This should keep you focused,” she exclaimed as she lifted her fingers toward my mouth. Leaning in, I was rewarded with the slightly metallic sweet tang of her taste. It was like heaven. After sucking on her fingers for a few seconds, she pulled them back and returned her fingers to her self-pleasure. “Or perhaps not,” she teased.

I began to work on her remaining toes, hoping to finish them as quickly as I could so that we could enjoy the rest of the morning together.

“Mmmm baby, this feels sooo good. You’re such a sweetheart,” she moaned as she continued to play with herself. The sounds of excitement continued to build and I tried to concentrate on what I was doing.

“Oh… I can imagine your cock sliding into my hot, moist pussy.” she purred.

My mind was racing with thoughts of fucking, my blood boiling, my cock strained. She was wonderful. As I grabbed her foot to begin applying the nail polish, I could feel the arch of her foot strain against my grasp. My gaze moved up her legs, and I could see her fingers working furiously over her clit. Moving my eyes to her face, I could see the strain of muscles in her neck as her head tilted back and her groans grew louder. Shortly after, she reached her climax followed by a cry of “Oh god!!!” and I soon felt her foot begin to relax. I watched her body go slightly limp as her body fell into the bed.

As her breathing slowed, she began to compose herself little by little. I quickly got back to work on her toenails. As I finished her last little toe, she pulled her foot up to inspect my work.

“You’re getting good,” she commended. “How’d you like the entertainment?”

“You know how I love to watch,” I responded. “Almost as much as I love to participate.”

She grinned. “This was just a little something special to reward you for this morning.”

“Well, I thought you’d like to start your weekend off with a relaxing Saturday,” I said.

“Such a considerate pet; you just might get that treat yet. But, there’s plenty of time for that later. Instead, I think I’d like to soak in the tub once my toes are dry.”

Stepping from the bed, I gathered everything I had brought earlier from the bathroom. We’d followed the same routine the last four Saturdays. I only hoped, this time, I would finally get that treat.

“Yes Mistress,” I called out before walking towards the bathroom to draw her bath.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Breakfast in Bed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 690 milliseconds