• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kelly and Shelton Ch. 02

Kelly and Shelton Ch. 02

Author's Note: This is a multi-part story. It is better to begin from the beginning. I should note this is a fantasy. If you are going to do something like this and in Ch. 01 it should be consensual even if in my case if it happened just like this I'd be turned on.

*****

Shelton awoke to find he was laying on the sofa. He had one cuff on his arm attached to a chain that went to a table leg but otherwise he was not restrained.

He picked up the remote and started watching TV and soon Kelly came in the room.

"How are you feeling Shelton?" she cooed.

"How long are you going to keep me here?" he replied.

"Wrong answer. You're supposed to say you're madly in love with me. But you still haven't seen the light I suppose, very well."

Kelly left the room.

She came back with the leg cuffs and again locked them on Shelton's legs and also had arm cuffs, also leather which she used on him and then unchained him from the table.

She walked him into the bedroom and told him to lie face down on the floor.

She undid the arm restraints but he soon found something else going around his wrists. She was tying his hands with rope.

She undid the leg restraints and again found something else was being tied.

He soon found his legs being lifted up as Kelly was putting him into a hogtie.

"What are you doing Kelly?" Shelton asked, with a bit of trepidation in his voice.

"I'm putting you into a hogtie my dear," she replied.

"Why?"

"So you can't escape what I have planned for you next."

"And what is that?"

"I'm going to leave you here for a while tied up without me. Maybe when you see what it's like to be without me tied up like this you'll realize you love me as much as I love you."

With that Kelly got up, walked over to the dresser, pulled out a pair of stockings and came back to Shelton and tied them in his mouth in a very effective cleave gag.

"Now Shelton, to make sure you're going to think of me I'm going to have to put a pair of worn panties over your head. I'm going to leave it so your nose and mouth are free but where you can still inhale my scent but to where it will block off your sight."

Kelly put the panties on Shelton's head and tied them with another stocking.

"Have fun dear, I'll be back in a little while to check up on you."

Shelton tried to test his bonds but it was no use.

He screamed into the gag a few times but everything was muffled.

The panties were having their impact on Shelton.

He was becoming hypnotized by Kelly.

After about 30 minutes she came back to Shelton.

She took off the panties and started loving rubbing her fingers through his hair while looking him deeply in his eyes.

"I hope you're doing OK baby. I'm not trying to hurt you. I love you and I want you to give my love a chance."

Shelton began testing his bonds and screaming through the gag.

"It's no use to struggle Shelton, you're not getting away."

Shelton kept squirming and Kelly left the room again.

How long was she going to keep him like this?

Would she ever let him go?

She put the panties back over his head and left the room again.

It was another 30 minutes before she finally came back in.

"Ok baby, did you miss me?" inquired Kelly.

Shelton just mmmmpphed into his gag.

"I know that's a yes. Well alright baby. I'm gonna get you out of that hogtie because we have some more fun to have."

Kelly untied Shelton from the hogtie but left his arms and wrists bound.

She helped him into the living room.

With his ankles bound as they were it took him some time to get in there but was made easier with her balancing him.

When he made it back into the living room he noticed a bench with straps on it. It looked like it was padded.

Kelly helped him onto the bench and made sure he was laying down face down.

She untied his ankles and then cuffed them in.

She untied his hands and did the same.

"Ok baby, I know it hurt to be away from me but I'm going to make it up to you by giving you a massage."

Kelly didn't ungag Shelton. She left the room and came back with massage oil and rubbed it all over him.

Then she started giving him a massage.

It was a very sensuous massage.

Shelton began relaxing and was really starting to enjoy it.

Kelly kept massaging him for about 20 minutes, talking very soothingly to him.

Kelly desperately wanted to reassure him.

She knew this was secretly what he wanted and she was determined to make him hers.

After the massage was over Kelly got up, took the bottle of massage oil back into the other room and then came back and looked deep into Shelton's eyes and began speaking.

"Would you like to cum, darling?" Kelly asked.

Shelton nodded his head and mumbled through the gag.

"Ok then," she replied.

Kelly undid the cuffs on his arms first and left the room and came back with some stockings which she used to tie his hands.

She then undid the cuffs and helped him over to a chair.

She left the room.

She came back into the room with rope and tied his legs and torso to the chair.

She began licking his balls and soon was sucking his dick in a slow and rhythmic motion.

She brought him to the edge of cumming several times and then backed off each time before resuming and building him up again.

Finally after edging him to the brink 5 times she carried through to completion and Shelton deposited loads and loads of cum into Kelly's mouth which she eagerly swallowed.

"Shelton my dear, you taste better than a cup of Folger's coffee. You know a woman who loves her man is not afraid to swallow for him and I want you to know how much I love you. Do you feel good baby?"

Shelton nodded his head.

"Would you like to have an orgasm?"

Would he like to have an orgasm? He was a bit stunned. Kelly had just sucked him off.

You know if he was going to keep getting blowjobs like this being with Kelly wouldn't be so bad and so he nodded his head.

"Ok then," Kelly replied to his obvious affirmative, "but first you have to do something for me."

Kelly untied him from the chair but kept his hands tied and walked him back over to the bench and strapped him back in. Kelly took the gag out of Shelton's mouth.

"Ok, Shelton, before I give you that orgasm you have to give me one."

"Kelly?"

"Eat me Shelton, eat me."

With that Kelly sat on Shelton's face and he began to eat her out.

"Do a good job Shelton or I won't give you that orgasm."

Shelton complied and it wasn't long before he had Kelly screaming in shrieks of pleasure.

After Kelly was satisfied she got off of Shelton.

She helped Shelton off of the bench, retied his hands and led him into the bedroom.

She helped him onto the bed, left, came back with some rope and tied his feet, and then she got on the bed and began stroking his hair.

"So Shelton are you sure you want that orgasm?"

"Yes, Kelly."

"I'm going to have to gag you for it. Is that OK?"

"Why do you have to gag me?

"Do you want the orgasm or not?"

"So you're not going to give me the orgasm if I'm not gagged?"

"That's right."

"You know you have me tied up so why are you asking me? I can't fight you off like this."

"You're so right, Shelton baby."

With that Kelly got up, came back in with the panties she had earlier had over Shelton's head to hypnotize him with her scent, balled them up, and stuffed them in his mouth and applied several strips of duct tape over it.

"Good, now you won't be able to scream for help."

Help? Shelton wondered, as he said it through his gag, coming out only as "mmmppphhh."

"Yes, help. See Shelton, I'm about to give you a very pleasurable orgasm but until you have it you're going to be scared and you're going to want to escape. Most men do because they are insecure in their masculinity."

Where was this going, Shelton wondered?

"Shelton, there are more nerve endings in your ass and specifically in your prostate than in any other part of the body. Doctors say that it is sort of the equivalent of a g-spot in a woman and more than that when a man has a prostate orgasm he has a full body orgasm and doesn't just feel it in his dick. It's almost like the kind of orgasm women have..."

What the hell was Kelly talking about he wondered.

"But of course to stimulate the prostate you have to stimulate the ass and a lot of men are uncomfortable with things going in their ass because they think it makes them gay," she continued.

Shelton was uncomfortable with the idea of something going in his ass and began screaming through the gag but again all that came out was "mmmppphhhh" over and over again.

"It's no use to scream darling, no one's going to help you. You're gagged pretty tight and you aren't escaping those ropes. And you're overreacting anyway."

Shelton was hearing none of it and began thrashing against his bonds trying in vein to get free. Yes Shelton was turned on by the idea of being dominated but having something going in his ass was something else."

"Stop struggling Shelton it's no use. It's going to happen and trust me you'll enjoy it."

Shelton continued to struggle and Kelly left the room and she came back in with a curling iron.

"Look Shelton, it's going to happen. It's no use to fight it. Now keep struggling and I'm going to start applying this curling iron to you until you stop. It'll hurt. Do you want that?

No he didn't and a look of fear came over his face which Kelly could sense.

"So are you going to keep struggling? Do I have to use this on you?"

Shelton shook his head for "no."

"Good boy," Kelly said, as she patted him on the head. She then helped him over so he was laying on his side. She left him and came back with a vibrating wand and she showed it to him.

"Now this is what I'm going to use to stimulate your prostate, honey."

Shelton's eyes grew big with fear.

"Remember darling, no struggling or I bring out the curling iron."

Shelton resigned himself to his fate and didn't struggle and nodded his head.

Kelly got up and came back with one of her scarves and tied it over his head in a blindfold.

"It'll be more intense for you with that blindfold on."

Shelton soon found something moist being rubbed in his ass that warmed and soon afterwards he felt the vibrator being inserted. It tickled but he couldn't deny that pleasurable sensations were coming from his rear.

He then felt his dick being massaged and he surmised that it was the work of Kelly's hands.

"Just relax Shelton. Just trust me. You can't escape anyway so enjoy it instead."

Kelly continued to do this and soon enough Shelton felt and orgasm coming and when it finally did he realized she was right.

He felt it in his whole body.

It was unlike anything he had ever felt before.

Waves of pleasure coursed through his whole body.

Kelly got up and left him for a few minutes and took off the blindfold.

"Now Shelton I want to ask you a question. Do you want me to untie you now and let you go? If you do I will and we'll never speak of this again. We'll forget it ever happened. If you want I'll never even speak to you again because I know I've been a bit unfair here..."

Shelton listened as she talked...

"So Shelton, do you want me to untie you and let you go now, after having had that experience. Yes or no?"

Shelton shook his head for no.

A huge smile came over Kelly's face and she took out the gag.

"Are you sure, Shelton."

"Yes."

"Ok," and with that she put the gag back in.

Kelly was so happy.

She knew Shelton was starting to love her as she loved him.

But she still had more work to do to win him for good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kelly and Shelton Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 256 milliseconds