• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Weekend with Friends

A Weekend with Friends

123

As Faith pulled into the driveway of her friend's house, her nerves began to get the best of her. She had been friends with Hunter and Amy for almost 10 years. She had been especially close to Hunter - on a platonic level.

When they first met, Faith was in her late teens, Hunter was close to 30. He and Amy had already been married several years by then. He was a great listener, as well as excellent at offering sound advice. And he was trustworthy - which she valued most of all. Because she was able to freely confide in him about everything, he knew where the bodies were buried. He knew about all the skeletons in her closet.

A conversation topic that seemed to come up frequently between the two was sex. Faith knew all about Hunter and Amy's sex life, and vice versa. They frequently shared stories with one another about their exploits with their partners. While Faith's partners changed on a somewhat regular basis, Hunter's didn't. Hunter had to live vicariously through Faith.

One theme that always seemed to repeat itself during conversation was Hunter's desire to have a threesome that included another woman. Faith, on the other hand, was always curious about being with another woman, but did not consider herself to be brave enough to try it.

Other common themes were dominance and submission, role play, and other boundless topics. Both Amy and Hunter were very open to new sexual ideas and suggestions.

What plagued Hunter was Amy's sex drive. Amy enjoyed sex a lot, however, she was not imaginative in the bedroom. What she lacked in imagination, Hunter made up for. Most of the time she was enthusiastic to at least try new ideas, but occasionally she was way too shy or self conscious.

It was not out of the ordinary for Faith to spend the weekend with the couple from time to time. She lived out of town, and any visits almost always included an overnight stay. What made this visit different was the agreement that she had made with Hunter. An agreement that Amy knew nothing about.

As Faith sat nervously in her car, she thought about the fact that she and Hunter had never given Amy any reason not to trust their friendship. She had no reason to be jealous or resentful. Amy was usually included in every activity that they took part in. Today, however, she realized that trust could be destroyed within the next 30 minutes. A friendship of 10 years could be reduced to animosity, anger, and hatred.

She and Hunter had talked out the pros and the cons of their plan. They decided that this was a calculated risk. The chances that Amy would get upset and just reject everything outright were slim. Not impossible - but slim. The most likely outcome would be Amy rejecting the idea, and the next two days being extremely awkward. However, if Amy entered into the scenario with an open mind, it could be a very memorable weekend. It could set the pace for more fun weekends ahead.

For Faith's part, she herself knew very little of what was to come over the next two days. When Hunter mentioned the prospect of her being his and Amy's "sex slave" for a weekend, she laughed outwardly at the ridiculousness of Amy actually going for it, but inwardly the thought turned her on.

After much conversation, Faith relented. A date was picked. They agreed on a time for her to arrive. Hunter had asked her to trust him, which she did. Fully. He had assured her that what he planned would take them all outside of their comfort zones - but not so far as to cause harm or concern. However, he assured her that if she became uncomfortable, she could stop things immediately. The not knowing made her both nervous and excited. The "Amy" not knowing made her a total wreck.

As Faith approached the front door, she took a deep breath to calm herself down. She did not want Amy to suspect anything, especially if Hunter had decided to chicken out at the last minute (which she partially expected). Either way, there was no way that they were going to get "right down to it" the second she arrived. She knew Hunter, he would have to build up his nerves. After all, this was a big risk!

As she raised her hand to knock on the door, it flew open. Amy threw her arms into the air and pulled Faith into a big hug, each squealing their hello's to each other as women so often do - excited to see one another. As the embrace caused Faith to look over Amy's shoulder, she saw Hunter standing behind his wife, patiently waiting his turn. They gave each other a knowing glance. She could see that he was nervous too - which meant he had not totally abandoned his plan. Yet. She felt the knot in the pit of her stomach grow even larger.

After an appropriately timed "platonic" hug with Hunter, the three went into the living room to catch up on gossip. Hunter and Amy sat on the couch, while Faith sat adjacent to them in an arm chair.

For the next 20 minutes, the three talked about work, recent activities, and other, ordinary, small talk. Hunter sat awkwardly with his arm halfway around Amy, halfway just resting on the back of the couch.

Hunter had absolutely no idea how he was going to make this happen. He had imagined different scenarios in his head for some time. While the fantasy played out in his mind like a porno movie, trying that sort of thing in real life would have immediately ruined everything.

Hunter was lost in thought - not paying attention to the ongoing conversation other than to offer the occasional "yeah" or head nod. Finally, Amy rattled him out of his daydream, and provided the precise opportunity he had been searching for when she spoke up. "Faith, I've been so rude! I haven't even offered you anything to drink! What can I get for you?" Immediately Hunter seized the opportunity and spoke up, "Faith's been here a million times Amy. This is like a second home to her. She can get it herself. While you're at it Faith, you should fix me and Amy a drink too." Amy started to argue with Hunter about his rudeness, but Faith stopped her and insisted on mixing the drinks.

Faith knew that Hunter had finally worked up the nerve. She knew that this was how it started. Subtle and unassuming. Amy saw it as rude, but would brush it off. Faith saw it as a sign to get ready for what was coming next. She didn't know what Hunter had planned, but she knew his next move would happen the second she came back with drinks. Otherwise he would lose momentum, and the opportunity would be gone for the rest of the weekend. It would turn into a routine visit that didn't include any plans for alternative entertainment. There was no plan B.

As Faith took her time in the kitchen, trying to shake her nerves, Hunter sat on the couch doing the same. He knew exactly what was going to happen when she delivered the drinks. What he didn't know is what was going to happen after that. He had no clue how Amy would react when she started becoming aware of the charade. He wanted things to happen at a pace that didn't cause Amy alarm, but rather amusement. His hope was that before she even realized what was happening, she'd be a willing partner in the game.

After delaying the inevitable for as long as she could, Faith picked up the drinks and began to carry them into the living room. She felt like a young teenager that was dreading going to the doctor for a checkup, knowing she would be told to get naked in front of her parents and exposed to a complete stranger for examination. It was an embarrassed nervousness. She was about to submit to Hunter, and inevitably Amy's sexual desires - wherever that led.

As terrified as Faith was, she started becoming wet. Her brain was telling her to shut this whole thing down - but a desire to risk everything and "only live once" over rode her logic. Moving reluctantly slower than usual, she finally made it to the couch and handed each of them their glass.

Once they had drinks in hand, Hunter spoke up. "Faith, those are new shoes?". Playing along, Faith responded, "These? Yeah, I picked them up yesterday. I thought they were hot. What do you think?" Knowing she had willingly taken the bait, he kept going. "I dunno, I can barely see them. Set your drink down and stand in the middle of the room so Amy can get a better look." "Yes sir" Faith replied playfully, setting her drink down and moving to the center of the room.

Hunter looked at Faith standing there. Realizing this was happening, he felt the crotch of his jeans get a little tighter, as an erection began to grow. Directing his comment at Amy, he asked, "Watcha think babe? You think they make her look hot? Faith thinks they make her look hot." Amy was studying the shoes, and finally gave her assessment, "I like them, where'd you get them? Did you get a good deal on them? I need a new pair of shoes too." Amy gave Hunter a sly smile, trying to hint that she wanted to go on a shopping spree.

As Faith was answering Amy's questions, Hunter decided to interrupt. In the joking tone that he always used when making inappropriate comments around Amy and Faith (usually in an embarrassing attempt to get laughter) he said, "those shoes would look even better if all you had on from the waist up was your bra."

Amy nudged Hunter in the arm like she normally did when these comments came out of his mouth and said, "be good". Faith, on the other hand, said, "Maybe you're right. Let's see". Slowly, Faith began unbutton her shirt, not sure what Amy's reaction would be. Hunter's penis became rock hard in his jeans, as he realized he was finally going to be closer to seeing the very pair of breasts he had been imagining, fantasizing about, for years.

Amy raised her eyebrows, looked at Hunter, and jokingly said, "See. You keep bringing stuff like this up - and now it happens. You don't know what to do now, do you?" Amy was laughing at him. In her mind, Faith had "gotten him good". Amy thought she had finally gotten tired of his little jokes and was going to shock him into stopping by giving him exactly what he requested.

Soon, Faith's shirt was fully unbuttoned. Hunter watched with rabid intensity as she pulled it off her arms and allowed it to fall to the floor in a pile at her feet. Her chest - clad in a plain white bra - appeared to be just as amazing as he had always imagined. Even better was the fact that Amy suspected nothing.

Snapping back to reality, and remembering that Amy was teasing him, Hunter decided to quip back at her, "I know what to do alright Hell, if that's how we're going to play this - there's no need to do it half assed. The problem is, she's probably too scared. What about it Faith? I think you should take the bra off too."

Amy laughed, looked at Faith and said, "Ignore him Faith, you know how he is..." Faith cut her off and said, "Oh I'm not scared now!". Reaching back, she unhooked her bra. Slowly and teasingly she slid the shoulder straps down her arms before allowing the entire garment to fall to the floor on top of her shirt. Just as she was about to cross her arms over her chest, Hunter spoke up, "Uh, uh - no way! If you went that far there's no covering them up! You need to just put your hands behind your head. Amy wants to get a good look at them - she's always been curious." Slapping Hunter on the leg and blushing, Amy said, "Don't lie, you're the one that's been curious. Now you don't have to be anymore!"

Faith obediently situated her hands as ordered. She felt so exposed. She had never stood in front of anyone like this, stared at like an object. She was embarrassed, vulnerable, humiliated, and liberated - all at the same time. Or to put it the way her crotch was telling the story, she was horny as hell!

Hunter fought the urge to get up and grab the breasts that he knew were his to play with for the next two days. He held himself back. He understood that the rest of the weekend hinged on whatever happened next.

Faith's sensitive nipples were hard as rocks. Her pussy began throbbing from her arousal. She wanted to run into the bedroom, rip her pants off, and rub her clit for the rest of the day. If things went as she hoped, however, her clit was going to be Hunter and Amy's. They would be controlling how and when it was touched, and whether she could have an orgasm. Whatever was going to happen, she just needed someone to get their hands on it so she could get relief!

Amy, still oblivious to the larger plot that was secretly unfolding, glanced down at Hunter's crotch. She felt the blood rush to her pussy as the sight of his hard bulge attempting to rip free of the fabric of it's confines instantly made her horny. Laying her hand on it she said, "What's this? Obviously you like what you see. Are you finally happy now?"

Hunter was amused at how oblivious Amy was to how easily she was playing into his hands. He responded to his wife saying, "What do you mean 'do I like what I see?' OH YEAH! We are looking at her shoes, I forgot! I appreciate you reminding me of that." Hunter pretended to look at the shoes again - in an effort to appear that he had no interest in the amazing, exposed, naked chest staring back at him. Scrunching his face into a grimace he continued, "you seriously want to go shopping after seeing THOSE shoes Amy? Those things are ugly! Faith, you need to take those things back!"

Recognizing the cue, Hunter's words brought Faith back to reality. "I'm sorry you don't like them. I was hoping you guys would." At that, she slipped her shoes off of her feet one by one, trying to appear that she was ridding herself of a major fashion faux pas.

With his best friend standing in front of them wearing only a pair of jeans and the panties underneath, and his wife not killing them both yet, Hunter became filled with nearly uncontrollable lust. His cock was so hard that it throbbed. It wasn't a completely pleasurable throbbing either. It was a somewhat painful throb as more blood filled his organ than it was accustomed to. It felt like torture. He decided to finally go "all in" and find out if Amy was going to play along with the real plan.

Hunter looked Faith in the eyes. Slowly, his gaze left her eyes, traced the length of her body from head to foot, and then back to her eyes. Staring at her with an intense urgency, he said, "Faith, you've come this far, I don't know about Amy, but I want to see the rest. Remove your jeans." At that moment, Faith realized that the white cotton panties she was wearing - the only piece of fabric that would be protecting her delicate pussy in the next few moments - were soaking wet from the lubrication that was coating her private parts. Knowing that Hunter and Amy were about to see her wet spot caused her clit to harden and throb even more than it already was.

As Faith unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, Amy sat silently. Her pussy was getting wetter than she was comfortable with as well. She could use Hunter's fingers on her clit, but she was confused. She wanted to see Faith naked - she enjoyed seeing other people. She loved porn. At the same time, she didn't want Hunter engaging in this level of activity with his best friend. She was horny as hell and conflicted. But she said nothing.

Faith bent over to remove her feet from the legs of her jeans. When she did, gravity caused her breasts to hang down and sway seductively with each movement. Once her jeans were off, and Faith stood back up, the dampness of her panties was apparent. There was the hint of her dark pubic hair under the white panties that hid her most personal areas underneath. She was self conscious. She was exposed. She was SO! FUCKING! HORNY!

With the hot, almost completely naked friend of the couple standing in the middle of the living room in her moist panties, Hunter turned to Amy to offer an explanation of what was happening. "Amy, I'm going to let you in on a secret. I got you a present this weekend - Faith. BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS - let me explain! Faith is pretty adventurous in the bedroom. I have a vivid sexual fantasy life. You, on the other hand, like to try new things, but aren't that creative in bed."

As Amy listened, she was shaking her head "no", but Hunter continued, "This isn't quite what you think though. I mean, it clearly is, but it isn't. Faith was telling me about a fantasy of hers to be used as a slave. You have indicated in the past that you wouldn't mind watching another couple have sex. You are kind of a voyeur - you like to watch. I'm the EXACT same way. Faith and I came up with a way to satisfy both her fantasy and ours too. From this point, things are going to go at YOUR pace. As soon as I'm done talking, I'm going to instruct Faith to remove her little panties, because she won't be needing them anymore this weekend. I'm going to have her gather her clothing, fold them neatly, and place them in a bag that I am going to give her. Then, I'm going to secure them somewhere so she can have them back when she leaves to go home - if we decide she's earned the privilege to have them back. Once her clothes are secured, we are going to take some time to look at her naked body standing in front of us. Perhaps we just look? Perhaps we look real closely to ensure that she is properly shaved and showered to our standards and preferences? Perhaps we even include touching her and inspect her during that time? Maybe we just squeeze and handle her tits and ass cheeks to satisfy normal, human curiosity? Maybe we do a cavity search of ALL her openings? Whatever we desire, she has agreed to submit to us for the weekend. If you aren't comfortable with touching her or anything else sexual, then after having her clothes put away, she can simply clean our house and do other chores all weekend long - butt assed naked. That's all part of being our slave too. Either way, she's here, we've already seen her naked, and she's agreed to submit to our every command. We might as well indulge her desire to be ordered around in some way while we have the chance! The only other thing I would add is that being exposed like this in front of us has made her pretty horny. I mean look at what is coming out of her pussy now! It's all over her panties. She can't even control herself. So, she is going to need to take care of that if we don't decide to use her in a sexual way. That being the case, we are in charge of when, how, and if she is able to orgasm. If we aren't going to do anything more than allow her to complete chore after chore while naked - I'd at least ask that you agree to let us watch her masturbate a few times over the course of the next couple of days. We can even pick exactly how she masturbates and when she gets to cum. It is all entirely up to us - and more importantly - you. Now, I'm about to shut up, and I don't want you to say anything. I'm going to instruct her to remove the last garment, and while I'm securing her clothing, I want you to consider everything I said. When I come back in, then you can respond. I will also add that Faith was scared, reluctant, and horrified that this might destroy all chances of everyone remaining friends. It took a lot of courage for her to do this for us. I assured her that I didn't think it would ruin anything. Whatever you decide to do, I need one favor. Do not get angry at Faith, and do not jump to the conclusion that just because we've seen her naked it's impossible to remain friends."

With that, Hunter turned to Faith, who was blushing from embarrassment more now than any other time in her life, and said, "Slave, you may remove your soggy panties for us now - you don't need them any longer."

Obediently and quietly, Faith slid her panties down her legs, off her feet, and began to try to conceal them underneath the pile of clothing already laying in front of her. Hunter stopped her with his words, saying, "no Slave. There's no need to hide your wet panties from our view. They are our's now, along with your other belongings. Just lay them on top of the pile so you can find them easily for me. As you fold your clothes up for us in a moment, I will hang them outside for you, so they can dry. Now tell me thank you."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Weekend with Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds