• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bareback In My Mom Ch. 06

Bareback In My Mom Ch. 06

12

This is a continuation of the "Bareback in my Mom" series. Daniel, Amber, Jacob and Kim have gone to college, leaving Gary, Sarah, Jane and Jean at home. Jane and Jean are pregnant with Gary's babies.

Kim and Amber have gone off the pill. I'll get to them later.

Kim's Mom and Dad are Eric and Liz. They have been married 20 years. Eric is 42 years old and has a very successful dental practice. He is 6 ft. 1 in. tall and weighs 190 lbs. He has a gym membership and stay fit. He has a 8 inch cock and knows how to use it. His also a world class pussy eater. Liz says his expertise of eating her out is a religious experience for her.

Liz is 41 years old and is 5 ft. 2 in. She is a natural redhead with beautiful green eyes. She goes to the gym with Eric. Her breasts fill a C up with a little extra. Her favorite fucking position is doggie. She loves the feeling of being taken. She has beautiful legs and loves to show them. All of her skirts and dresses come to mid thigh. She doesn't own any slacks at all and she only wears panties to work. She works as a court stenographer. She has a bubbly personality and everyone likes her. She is a people person.

Lee and Bev are are Amber's parents. Lee is 6 ft. tall, has brown hair and brown eyes. He weighs about 185 lbs. He will be 42 on his next birthday. He is a department manager for an accounting firm. He has a gym membership and stays in excellent shape. His cock is just a fraction less than 8 in. and it is uncut.

Bev is a blue eyed blonde. She is 5 ft. 4 in. tall and weights 120 lbs. She has full D cup breasts and legs clear up to her beautiful ass. She is a yoga instructor. She is 40 years old but looks like she is in her early 30's. Her favorite fucking positions is cowboy, and she is a screamer. She loves to talk dirty when they are fucking.

When Amber and Kim were in high school they became friends. Naturally, their parents met and became friends. They socialized more and more and soon got the idea to swap. They get together about 3 or 4 times a month, barbecue and fuck their brains out. They started about 2 years ago. As a result of Kim and Amber hooking up with David and Jacob, they became acquainted with Gary and Sarah.

****************

"Fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me you dirty bastard. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. Give me that hot cum. Fuck me.

Eric is slamming his cock in Bev's grasping pussy. He is holding her hair and pulling her back on his cock. She has already cum four times and is ready for number five. Eric is right on the edge of spilling his load in her.

"You ready for it, Bev? You ready for my hot cum? Squeeze it and make me cum."

"Yes. Yes. Cum in me. Give me your hot cum in my nasty cunt. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Shoot that nasty hot cum in my cunt"

She clamps her pussy down on his cock and he starts squirting in her.

"Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Oh god. Fill my nasty cunt. Shoot that stinking cum in me. Yes. Oh god yes."

She cums hard on him and takes it all. She milks every drop into her grasping pussy. Her orgasm overwhelms her and she falls away form him. Her drool leaves a wet spot on the bed sheet. His cum is dripping from her twitching pussy. She slowly regains her breath. Eric falls beside her and spoons with her.

"Oh shit. That was a great cum. You are a master at fucking doggie."

They look over at Lee and Liz

"Look at those two. Aren't they disgusting? She's sucking his cock and he's eating her pussy."

"Two fucking animals. Look at him sucking up all of her pussy juice. Next she will swallow his cum."

Lee and Liz are in the classic 69 position. They going for the big one. Liz has cum 3 times and is working hard on the next one. Lee isn't about to quit soon. He knows all of her hot spots and how to make her scream. He is going to cum in her mouth and then eat her some more. He plans on making her beg him to stop.

"Liz takes all of Lee's cock down her throat. She wants his cum and she wants it now. She pulls off, takes a deep breath and goes for it. Her muscles work on his cock and the first squirt goes down her throat. She pulls back and takes the rest in her mouth. She sucks on it till it goes limp. She cleans up any she missed and rolls over. She swishes his cum around in her mouth, savoring the texture and taste.

"mmmm. Good cum. It tastes so good. Yummy cum."

Lee moves between her legs and starts to work. He spears her asshole with his tongue. Her sphincter grasps at his tongue. He licks her from her asshole to her clit. She squeals and humps up to him.

"Eat me, baby. Lick my hot pussy. Make me cum on your mouth."

Lee sticks two fingers in her pussy. He gently tongues her clit. She starts crying out. He curls his fingers up and finds her G spot. He rubs it with his finger tips for a while and feels her passion rising. He senses she is ready for an orgasm. He rubs her G spot faster and sucks up her clit. That fires her rocket and away she goes.

"Oh fuck. Cumming cumming. Yes. Yes. Fuck fuck fuck yes. Oh fucking god."

Lee keeps sucking and rubbing. She has one orgasm after the other.

"Oh god. Sweet fucking Jesus. Cumming, cumming. Yes. Yes. Oh fucking god yes."

Her orgasms run together and she starts screaming. She finally can't take any more.

"Please. No more. Please let me stop. Please."

He makes her cum two more times and stops. Her body is limp like it has no bones in it. Her eyes have rolled back in her head and she is gasping, trying to breathe. Lee gets on his knees and looks at her.

"That should hold her for a few minutes. I love making her beg me to stop."

Liz finally come back with the living. She shakes her head and rubs her pussy.

"Damn you Lee. You make me do that every time. How many times did I cum. It must have been fifty times at least."

Bev says, "I lost count at 10. It may have been more."

"We have the best husbands in the world. We have to be the luckiest women on the planet."

"We are. Just think of all the women that aren't getting their brains fucked out."

"Eric says, "We have the two hottest women on the planet. Whoever had this idea of swapping should get a medal. It's just simply the best."

Bev says, "Speaking of swapping. I've been thinking about adding a couple to our group. How about we invite Gary and Sarah to join us. They are really nice and almost in the family. What do you guys think?"

Eric says, "Sarah is really hot. I could do her. Gary is younger than she is. She seems to keep him happy. I'm all for it."

Liz says. "Gary is a hunk. I could certainly do him. I hope he doesn't have a little cock. You two are good with eight inches. I don't want less."

Lee says, "Let's find out. One of us needs to talk to Sarah first. Kind of see how she feels about it. They probably will talk it over before they decide."

Bev says, "I'll call her tomorrow and invite her for coffee. I'll bet they go for it."

*****************

Sarah's phone rings.

"Hello."

"Hi Bev. What's up."

"I'm always up for a cup of coffee. Here or at your place?"

"Give me 30 minutes."

"Bye bye."

***************

"Hi Sarah. Come on in. It's been a while. Have a seat and I'll pour the coffee."

They chat a while about the kids and how they're doing in school and they cover all the girl stuff.

"I hope what I'm about to ask doesn't affect our friendship. It may seem a little strange to you."

"I doubt it will. Why don't you just ask me. I promise not to run screaming from your house."

"OK, here goes. Lee and I have been swapping with Eric and Liz for about two years now. We had a discussion about inviting you and Gary to join us."

"Oh my. That is out of left field. Tell me about it."

"Well, we go to each others house for the weekend about two or three times a month. Usually Friday night till Sunday evening. There aren't many rules. Everything goes as long as everyone agrees."

"That sounds interesting. I would have to talk with Gary about it. I suspect you may have another couple for you parties. I'll talk with him about it tonight. I'll let you know as soon as we decide."

*******************

Sarah walks in and takes her clothes off. She sets out to find Gary. She looks in his office and doesn't see him. She hears moaning coming from Jane's room. She waits for a while and goes in. Jane is riding Gary's cock.

"Cum in me Daddy. Fill your baby girl's pussy with your hot cum. Cum in me. Please cum in me."

"Squeeze it, baby. Make me cum in you. Make your Daddy's cum squirt in your hot little pussy."

Jane speeds up and squeezes his cock hard. Her muscles are good and his cock flares and his cum floods her pussy.

"Take it baby. Take my cum. Milk it all in you hot pussy."

"Daddy cum in me. Hot Daddy cum. Cumming. Cumming. Fuck me hard Daddy. Fuck me."

She gasping for breath and falls on his chest. He holds her close and slowly pumps the last of is cum in her.

"Oh Daddy. You fuck me so good. I just love you big cock. Your hot cum makes me cum so hard."

"You have a magic pussy, baby. You make my cock squirt so hard. I love fucking you."

Sarah leans down and takes his cock in her mouth. She sucks it and slowly licks up their juice.

"mmmm Your cum and pussy juice tastes so good. Yummy juice."

"Where have you been. I though I heard you come in."

"I was at Bev's for coffee. She asked me something I need to run by you. Come down to you office and we can discuss it."

She pulls him up and leads him to his office.

"So, what have you two come up with that needs discussing."

"It seem that Lee, Bev, Eric and Liz have been swapping for a while. They want us to join in. I told her that I would talk it over with you."

"We've never done that before. Do you think it would cause anything to change between us?"

"I don't know. I was thinking the same thing."

"If it did, I think our love is strong enough to work through it."

"it sounds like it might be fun. I'm game if you are."

"I feel the same way. They do it about two or three weekends a months. Not many rules. Just as long as everyone agrees on what happens. I don't think they are too kinky. Just lots of fucking and sucking."

"Well, if it gets too kinky we can always back out. Let's do it."

****************************

Gary rings the doorbell.

"Hi. Come on in. We're so glad you decided to come over. I've got the coffee all ready to go."

"Hi Bev. Thanks for inviting us."

Hugs and handshakes all around.

"Sit here and let's talk. I suppose you have lots of questions."

"Not really. It's just that we have never done this before."

"Well, just relax and enjoy. We don't do any weird stuff. Just lots of fucking and sucking. No bondage or torture. The most important thing is that we never do anything on the side. No sneaking around. Everyone has full knowledge what is happening. If we're all in the living room and two want to go to a bedroom, it's ok. Just so everyone knows. We don't want any marriages damaged or broken over this. If you think it might, you should walk out right now."

Gary looks at Sarah. "I don't see any problems with that. We already talked about how it might affect our marriage. We don't think it will. I certainly don't want to sneak around. There may be some thrill doing that, but someone could get hurt that way. Not good at all."

Sarah says, "I agree with you baby. I love your socks off and I don't want anything messing that up. Those are good ground rules."

Lee says, "Well, it seems like we are all on the same page. Is everyone ready to get naked and fuck?"

Gary says, "lead the way. I'm ready. I've been looking forward to this for two days."

They all rush upstairs to the master bedroom. There is a king size bed with three armless chairs against the walls and a stack of towels on a side table. The chairs have foot rests at the back of the seats. Bev calls them the 'open wide foot rests'.

Bev says, "Before we get started, let's do this. Lee and Eric undress and then undress Sarah. Liz and I will undress and then undress Gary. Undressing Gary and Sarah are sorta like opening Christmas presents. Then you guys do Sarah first and we'll watch."

Eric looks at Lee and they both smile. They quickly undress and advance on Sarah.

"OK, Sarah. Put you hands behind you head and relax. This won't hurt a bit."

"Please be gentle with me. Please."

They all laugh.

Eric starts unbuttoning her blouse and Lee opens her skirt buttons. Sarah lowers her arms and Eric slowly pushes her blouse off her shoulders. It falls to the floor. He reaches behind her and unsnaps her bra. Sarah helps and it falls to the floor. Lee slowly pulls her skirt down and it falls around her feet. She didn't bother to wear panties. Lee looks at Eric.

"Nipples!"

They both attack her nipples. Sarah moans and her head falls back as they suck them both up. Lee reaches behind her and touches her asshole. Eric slides his hand down and pets her pussy. Sarah moans again and spreads her legs. Gary, Liz and Bev watch for a few minutes. Both girls starts undressing for Gary. He watches closely. The both pose for him completely nude.

"Wow. Two beauties. You two look really good."

"Ok, Liz. Let's get him."

The both start on Gary. Before he knows it he is naked. The girls step back and check him out.

"Holy shit, Liz. Look at that cock. It must be 9 and it's fat. This is gonna be fun."

"Wow. Who gets it first. Let's do rock, paper scissors and see."

Liz wins and immediately drops on her knees and lifts his cock. It's half hard and she leans over and kisses it. She holds his balls in one hand and takes the head in her mouth. She licks and sucks it, getting it wet with her saliva.

"How do you like it, Liz? Top or bottom."

She pulls off his cock and says, "doggie is my favorite. I want you to make be howl at the moon."

She takes his cock back in her mouth and tries to throat him. She isn't used to its girth and has a little trouble. She keeps at it and finally takes it all.

"Oh fuck, You took it all. So fucking good."

She works on his cock till she has to come up for air. When she pulls off, Gary pulls it out and moves behind her.

"Here we go. Stick that ass up here for me. I'm ready to take you to heaven."

She quickly gets in position and reaches back for his cock. Gary touches his cock against her pussy lips and she grabs it. He pushes forward and she guides it in.

"Oh yes. Big cock coming in. Give it to me. Give me that big cock."

He pushes in all the way in one slow stroke. His cock head hits her cervix and she howls and cums.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. All the way in. You found my cervix. Fuck yes."

Gary pulls back and pushes in again. He hits her cervix a little harder and feels it open for him.

"Going all the way in, baby. Hang on."

He pushes harder and his cock head pushes into her cervix."

"Oh. Oh. Holy fuck. You're in my cervix. Holy mother of god. Yes. Yes."

He holds all the way in her and flexes his cock. It swells in her and she cries out and cums.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming on your cock. Fucking yes."

He waits till she stops cumming and pulls out. He pushes back all the way and she cums again. Bev is watching with her mouth hanging open.

"Fuck her, Gary. Fuck her hard. Fuck that slut and make her howl. Ream her out and cum in her."

Gary speeds up his strokes and Liz starts squeezing his cock.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Yes. Yes. Fuck me hard."

He makes her cum four more time and gets ready to unload his sperm in her fertile pussy. She squeezes him hard and his body stiffens. He grabs her hair and pulls her back. His cock pulses his cum fills her.

'Cumming in you. Cumming hard. Lots of cum for you. Oh fuck yes."

"Fill me, baby. Give me all your hot cum. Oh fucking god."

Gary hold his cock in her till she milks his balls dry. He falls on her back and groans. She can't hold his weight and they both fall to the floor. Bev leans over and smacks Liz on the ass.

"How was that your dirty slut? Did he fuck you good.?"

"Oh shit yes. He reamed my cervix out. It was so fucking good. Wait till he finishes with you."

"I gotta let his rest a little. I want to ride that big fat cock."

They were so busy with Gary they didn't notice that Lee and Eric have Sarah on the bed. Lee is eating her pussy and Eric is working on her breasts. She is holding her legs wide open for Lee. He has two fingers in her pussy, finger fucking her. Lee is ready to go for the gold. He curls his fingers up and rubs her G spot. Sarah starts moaning.

"Yes. Make me cum. Take me to heaven. Make me cum on your mouth."

Lee rubs her G spot some more and then sucks up her clit. A giant orgasm rips through her body.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Cumming. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh god yes."

Lee keeps her cumming and cumming. She is losing control and starts screaming. He lets off and she slowly comes back.

"Oh fuck. That was amazing. What a good pussy eater you are."

Lee and Eric let her relax for a while. Bev is stroking and sucking Gary's cock.

"Get on the bed, Gary. Your cock is almost ready for me to ride. I'm gonna fuck you balls off."

"Challenge accepted."

Gary lays back on the bed and watches Bev at work. She is sucking, licking and jacking his 9 inches. She feels the blood filling his cock. She is holding his balls and has one finger on his asshole. She rakes her fingernail across it and his hips thrust up and all of his cock goes down her throat. She holds it in and squeezes it with her throat muscles. She feels it throbbing and pulls off it. She crawls up and gets in position to ride. She rubs it on her pussy lips.

'It's all ready for me. Watch me take it all in one stroke."

She drops on it and it disappears in her pussy. It hits her cervix and she cries out and cums.

"Fuck yes. It's on my cervix. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh god, yes."

"You still have an inch to go, baby. Take it all. Let is slide into your hot cervix."

She moves around and lines it up. She pushes down and it slowly opens her. The head slides in and it closes behind his cock head. It's in perfect position to fill her with his fertile sperm. Gary grabs her waist and holds her down. He grinds his bone on her clit. She starts cumming.

"Fuck me hard, you bastard. Fuck my nasty cunt hard. Keep that dirty dick in my cervix. Shoot your hot cum in there."

Gary decides to play dirty talk with her.

"Keep it in there you cum slut. Keep my cock in your whore cunt."

"Oh fuck yes. I'm your cum slut. I'm your whore. Shoot you dirty cum in me. Fuck my nasty cunt."

He holds her down and grinds hard. She is cumming hard on him. She is losing control. Her head has fallen back and her mouth is wide open. Her pussy is clamping on his cock. He feels his cum starting and pushes deep in her. She gives him one last squeeze and his cum shoots into her fertile womb. They both scream as they cum together. He pulls her down on his chest and holds her on his cock. He pumps the last few drops in her and lets her fall off to his side. She is struggling to breathe. They all watch her return to reality.

Lee says, "Welcome back, Bev. Will that hold you for a while. You look all fucked out."

'Oh fuck. My pussy feels like a coat sleeve. This guy is a cock master for sure. I'm really glad they decided to join us. I see lots of fun weekends in our future."

Sarah says, "You two get out of the way. I gotta fuck Lee and Eric. I want Lee in my pussy and Erick in my mouth. Both guys lay on the bed and Sarah starts sucking them both up to full hard.

Bev says, "Fuck her guys. Fuck her hard. Shoot your hot cum in both ends of her."

She gets them both hard and Lee moves behind her. She has Eric down her throat and Lee slowly takes her from behind. She moans on Eric's cock. Lee grabs her hip bones and pushes hard into her. She cries out on Eric's cock. Eric grabs two hands full of her hair and face fucks her. Lee reaches up and grabs her nipples. He pulls back on them and Sarah cums. Her cries of ecstasy are muffled my Eric's cock. He grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her back hard. Her pussy is milking his cock. She tries to control both cocks. She wants them to cum at the same time. She finally feels them both swelling in her and redoubles her effort. Both guys groan and shoot their loads in her. She swallows as fast as she can and milks Lee's cock. She works on both cocks, milking them dry. Lee lets her fall on Eric and he lays beside them. They both hold her in their arms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bareback In My Mom Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds