• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hanson House Ch. 13

Hanson House Ch. 13

12

The next morning, after breakfast, Mistress Candace took young Amanda aside.

"I hear we took your anal cherry last night," she said softly.

"Yes Mistress. Master Stuart took me in my bottom," replied Amanda with a massive grin. "Mistress Rose was there as well."

"Yes, I know," came the reply with a smile. "I know all about it. We decided it was time for you. But how do you feel?"

"I feel great, thank you Mistress. I was worried about being sore afterwards but I felt good. I was so pleased to serve Master Stuart like that."

"Did you enjoy it when he came inside your bottom?"

"Yes Mistress, I did. Its really true that a man's cum is a special reward for us. But I guess I didn't expect that until third year or something."

"My dear Amanda," said Candace with another smile, "you have many talents as a submissive." On hearing that, Amanda smiled back. "Some of the other students excel in one or two skills. But always remember that you will make an exceptional submissive in your own right."

She paused. "You are a great advertisement for Hanson House already. If you continue to excel in your training Mistress Rose has some special clients in mind for you. I expect we will offer you to them before your graduation."

That was a shock for Amanda - both because the system was as clinical as that and because she was being sent to the head of the class. She looked searchingly at Candace. The student was about to ask the obvious question.

"No no," said Candace quickly. "It is not set in stone. You will not meet them for a long time yet. When its right you will find out everything. But patience is also an important virtue for you." The two of them grinned at one another.

"Just remember, you have lost your anal virginity now. You are in special company. I hope you will feel proud of yourself. And I hope the feeling of having been taken 'back there' will help to motivate you further."

Amanda felt as if she was ready to burst. It wasn't only the after-effects of her first arsefuck. She knew that she was marked for future success. For a high achiever like Amanda that was like gold.

The other thing lifting her spirits that morning was that this week her special classes would be on "cock service". That meant playing with cocks. At Hanson House that was a special privilege. Even better was the fact these would be older males, more like the men they would submit to in the future.

At the same moment as Amanda was talking with Candace, two of her roommates were in a separate meeting with Mistress Rose.

Lis and Grace had been summoned during breakfast. It was in their nature for this duo to suppose they'd done something wrong and were to be punished for it. So they were surprised when Rose informed them they were being asked to accept a special duty.

"You do have the right to refuse this request," she was saying. "I don't think you will. And besides, at Hanson House we expect loyalty from all our students. So I advise you against turning me down."

The two students grinned and assured Mistress Rose they'd do anything asked of them.

"There is a special event this Saturday night. It is being held in a private residence, off-campus. The people involved are benefactors of Hanson House. People who make major contributions to us each year. Without them we could not continue to provide you all with the special services you need."

Rose went on, explaining that it was a party for a discreet group of older adults, people in their forties and older. It seemed this was a regular event and that Hanson House always sent some of its students along to help the night along. "The usual practice is to send some of the final year students along to provide these services. On this occasion we have been asked to provide two of our sophomores. I have considered this very carefully."

It was clear that this group had special "kinky" needs that had to be accommodated. The selected students were expected to serve refreshments, to fetch and carry. Very often, it seemed, they were be expected to be available for other types of "service".

"If you are chosen for this party, if you accept this assignment," Rose said seriously, "you must understand that you will have no right to refuse any request. These are important people and they expect a high standard of service from our students."

Rose let that sink in. She gave instructions to Lis and Grace as to how they would prepare for Saturday night. They would be fitted for their uniforms. In this case, this was nothing more than a g-string, stockings, garter belt and stilettos. They would be practically nude. What was surprising was that masturbation was forbidden them until after the party. The staff expected the pupils to honour this instruction.

"The guests will be having sex, performing all manner of sex acts. Do not stare unless you are invited to watch. Do not snigger or giggle or make any negative comment about anything you see or hear. It is very possible that you will be required to assist the sex play in some way. You may be needed to perform certain acts to help the party to stay in the right mood. Do not disappoint me."

This last instruction was given with real meaning. Neither of the pupils would dare betray Mistress Rose. All the same, her face as she uttered those words left Lis and Grace in no doubt that they would have to obey any and all instructions given to them at the party.

Of course, Mistress Rose had chosen well. Grace was an extrovert and a slut who would not miss an opportunity to impress. Lisbeth was more mature and had known for a long time her true calling. She also was by far the more 'natural' submissive. Lis could be relied upon to truly serve the VIPs. Both students wondered how they would manage to wait for the rest of the week.

That afternoon, Amanda arrived for her "cock service" class. There were three other students and eight men - a mixture of instructors and attendants. She'd found it impossible to concentrate on her academic work that day. Her backside still throbbed slightly from the abuse of the previous day. More to the point, she'd thought of little other than the fresh cocks she was going to play with.

As was usual, the first class began with some porno on a large screen. This group of students was familiar with such material. There was Amanda, two smaller brunettes and Elissa and all had been sexually curious for some time before entering Hanson House.

One of the brunettes was Abbie. She'd been among the group who'd been figged and paddled in front of the entire year. She had a measure of cockiness about her and this would have been part of the reason she'd earned herself such a public punishment.

Abbie had boasted to a few of her friends that she'd had a lot of experience with cocks. Naturally she claimed to be a virgin. Still, that hadn't stopped her enjoying, and being enjoyed by, a number of boys in high school. Abbie said that her time at uni had taken the number to a dozen.

"I didn't care if they thought I was a slut. Besides I knew I was popular with the older guys and that's why they came after me."

It seemed that her biggest accomplishment to date had been with two older boys, friends of her brother. They'd lured Abbie into the backyard at someone's party. Out there, in the dark, they'd quickly put her on her knees and taken out their cocks. Abbie had been so delighted by those two excited phalluses that she'd easily let them take turns with her mouth.

That was the first time Abbie had ever experienced a man cumming in her mouth. She hadn't mean to. Then again she hadn't been asked. She was shocked and almost choked when, without warning, the first of them unloaded a flood of his thick, tasty semen in her mouth. Abbie had been caught by surprise and so, without thinking, she had quickly swallowed his load in two great gulps. She had felt humiliated for just a moment, just until the second boy took his place and, in turn, spewed his cum into her young mouth.

The fact that the older boys had both called her a cocksucker only made the experience more memorable for Abbie. She had been validated as a sexy and desirable young woman. It had reinforced her joy at giving men what they wanted sexually. Abbie always told the story with a big grin on her face.

Enjoyment, an instructor was telling the class, was a key element in giving the best service they could to a man and his cock. "We know you are all submissive and enjoy serving others sexually," said Master Paul. It was he who'd been taking advantage of Grace and her huge tits. "But a man can usually tell the difference between a woman who is doing her duty and a slut who loves to take and pleasure his cock."

The porn they watched on the big screen was standard stuff, showing women sucking and wanking a variety of cocks of different shapes, sizes and colours. Paul and one of the other instructors gave a running commentary.

"There's no need to bob your head that fast, good pressure from your lips is more important ...look how she uses her hand to give the greatest pleasure to his cock ...always remember its the downstroke that works best for a cock, you are not milking a cow!"

Everyone was aroused, despite the clinical setting of the classroom. So it was no surprise that all the men had partial erections as they removed their trousers for the remainder of the first lesson.

Amanda was stunned, all the students were. Eight half swollen cocks suddenly came into view. Most of the young women had only limited experience with men and their members. Even the titfucking classes hadn't really allowed them to study the adult cock in all its glory. Now they had eight specimens in front of them, all different shapes and sizes, all big and growing. Amanda kept thinking of how wonderful Stuart's cock had looked and felt. What she hadn't realised, and none of her peers knew, was that Hanson House had minimum standards for instructors and attendants. All the male staff were well endowed so as to better prepare their young charges.

The students were ordered onto their knees on padded mats. The men paired off and selected a pupil. Abbie made a crude comment but everyone ignored her. The sexual tension was so strong it was a struggle for even these experienced men to stay focused on their task.

"Just your hands for now," ordered Master Stuart. "Choose a cock and touch it. Play with it." Abbie grabbed a cock with each hand and started to stroke them with her usual youthful enthusiasm.

Amanda was more anxious. It was true that she'd been titfucked and had her arsehole penetrated by Master Stuart's thick pole. But this was different. She was intimidated and in awe of these men who so casually wielded their cocks. The fact this was all being done in "class" only added to the pressure to perform.

Still, Amanda had no choice but to obey and to slowly grip first one cock then the other. The staff, it had to be said, were gentle for this first lesson and ready to provide advice and suggestions.

Amanda was shown how to grip, how much pressure to apply and the best place to apply her fingers to each shaft. Going slowly, carefully, allowed Amanda to really study a cock for the first time. The heat in each shaft was amazing. She realised that they were as hard as Stuart's cock must have been inside her rectum. Yet the skin that encased these magical objects was so soft to her touch.

The first pair were eager to enhance their own pleasure and readily gave Amanda advice. "Soft up, firm down," they told her. Amanda was reassured to feel her two cocks swell and harden as she progressed.

For the men, it was an enormous struggle to maintain their composure. They had four young women at their disposal, their small young fingers curled around each shaft. It was only their experience and their self-discipline that delayed the inevitable eruption of cock juice.

Soon the men switched positions and each student was confronted with a new pair of male members. There were a few giggles from the students, sounds of nerves and excitement. To be servicing so many cocks would only have been in their imagination just weeks earlier. Even Elissa could be heard to be breathing more heavily than normal.

"You need some moisture on that skin," Paul advised them all. "You'll start rubbing them properly now. Get some spit on your palms and your fingers." The men all watched closely, assessing and giving tips to the young women. "Good," called out Master Paul. "Now you can start to really stroke the shaft. Wrap your hand around it and gently work your hand up and down."

Even Abbie was thrilled to be able to handle so many hard cocks, to look and feel and take in all the details of their shape and size and the exact curve of each shaft. Unbeknown to each of them, they all were mentally taking notes and comparing the different cocks, trying to decide what their most desired cock might be.

With a liberal coating of saliva, the shafts became slick and easier to handle. The effect was obvious from the soft sounds of the men. Their quiet moans and sighs of delight only made the students even more eager and aroused as they let their hands slide up and down these wonderful shafts.

There was more instruction, of course. Though this group all had at least minimal experience with cocks, Hanson House left nothing to chance. All the women were shown the workings of the male penis, all were told to observe the way the skin moved when it was gripped and handled properly. This was, they were assured, the correct way to pleasure a cock and to ensure the owner would experience a superior orgasm.

There was no doubt this was a good class, full of young women who would one day be expert cocksluts. With the third pair of cocks, Master Paul was ready to move them along to the next stage of their training.

The pupils could see clearly the leaking pre-cum on each tip. Of course they all were excited as well. Virgins every one of them, they all dreamed and masturbated to the thought of a beautiful cock, like these, filling and tearing at them and finally capturing their virginity.

"Use your thumbs now," instructed Paul. "Reach out with your thumb. Take the pre-cum you have produced and use your thumb to rub it over the head of his cock."

With a little extra advice from their men the young students were able to follow their orders. Each of them noticed the immediate effect on the cocks they held. The enhanced sensation was clearly pleasurable for their men. For his part, Stuart was struggling to maintain his composure. It wasn't easy to be an instructor and a participant at the same time. The way Abbie rubbed his pre-cum into the head of his cock only made him ooze faster.

Amanda this time had a nice looking Chinese man to work on. He was quite handsome and she'd never ever been this close to an Asian man. His cock was a little smaller than the others, Still, Amanda thought it a fine specimen and he felt just as hard and pleasing in her hand. He was uncircumcised which was another first for Amanda and added to her excitement. She concentrated hard as the Chinese guy explained patiently how to treat his foreskin and how to maximise the pleasure for him.

Not for the first time, Amanda thought to herself how lucky she'd been to be accepted into Hanson House. She knew she loved sex and she loved service. Perhaps it was true that Abbie had serviced so many cocks. But Amanda knew she'd never have had such an opportunity in the outside world. Once she would have giggled girlishly at the sight of eight erect cocks. Now, today, she felt her heart thumping and her cunt oozing.

For the fourth time the men changed around and the students each had another pair of cocks. Somehow it had been arranged so Abbie got the black cock last. He wasn't freakishly huge but Abbie almost squealed with delight. Black he was, the colour of midnight with large heavy balls that hung beneath him. Hanson House was a place without prejudice but the staff understood the attraction for a young woman like Abbie, white and being dominated by a thick black cock.

"Put your hand between your legs and get it nice and wet," ordered Paul. "Yeah that's it, scoop up your cunt juices. Now smear them all over that shaft. Do it again with another scoop if you need to."

This was easy enough, They were all so aroused, even Elissa, the young lesbian, had enough cunt juice to slather each of the shafts she was working on. The young women found it a little 'icky' to use their moisture in that way but of course no-one objected. They all were too excited and determined to do whatever they were told.

Eight cocks glistened with their coating of cunt juice. Abbie's black man looked even more impressive as it slid wetly through her hand. Abbie wanted to be fucked so badly that she was panting. She felt the "virginity" rule was too cruel when she had such magnificent cocks at her disposal.

"Time to finish for today," called out Paul, struggling to contain himself. "Of course you cannot leave your instructors in this state."

The young women looked over at one another in wonder. They were being given permission to bring these men to climax. It seemed an incredible privilege.

"Don't leave us waiting ladies," called out Master Paul. "It is just good manners for a submissive to let her Dominant finish off. You little sluts will receive all our cum now."

No-one even noticed the crude language Paul had used towards them. The students were all turned-on and hungry, almost desperate to see their reward of those magnificent shafts spewing out their thick, sticky loads. They immediately gripped their cocks harder and their small, youthful hands moved faster up and down the rock-hard shafts.

The men were right on the edge having had those young nymphs playing with their cocks for so long. Two of the men finally dropped their guard and came almost instantly. The second brunette watched in amazement as her first cock spewed a long stream of white juice that seemed to be unending as it coated her hand, her wrist and dripped down onto her skirt.

Elissa got a jet of cum that shot across her left ear. It was a shock to the inexperienced lessie but she was thrilled by the sight of the white semen shooting from his pisshole. She loved the feel of their cum as it landed hot on her skin. She used a two-handed grip as her cock shot glob after glob of man-cum over her arms and some of it got on her shirt as well.

She could have been disgusted to be coated in cock juice like that, but Elissa actually was excited by her own skill and she wanted more. Quickly she took hold of her second cock and, again, jerked it hard and quick. Her eyes were wide as she stared intently at the pisshole and waited for the coming eruption. This second man stepped in closer for Elissa. It took only a few strokes before he groaned loudly and his cum flew through the air, large drops splashing on her shirt and her neck and a few flying far enough to land on her face and her hair.

Amanda's first man came with enormous power. She saw the first big shot coming and caught it right on her face. Two more followed and Amanda laughed aloud with her own excitement. She didn't falter in her stroking, thrilled to have an erupting cock at her disposal. After having Stuart shoot his load in her bottom she was captivated by the idea of men and their ejaculate. The sticky juices on her skin felt so amazing and copping it on her face seemed a natural act.

Next to her, Abbie was agog at the sight of her big black cock as it shot thick white juice onto her. The sight of the white cum against that dark skin was a thing of true beauty. There was so much of it. She wished only that she'd been naked so as to truly feel his hot white stuff on her bare skin.

In turn, each of the other men came over the students as the young women stroked their cocks with even more enthusiasm. Paul took advantage of his role and waited till he was the last to cum. He held the head of the other brunette, Georgie, in both hands as she furiously pumped his member. Paul had the most powerful shots of them all and he hosed his cum over her face, making sure she got a full load on her forehead and her lips. Georgie was, in fact, grateful when Paul ejaculated as her arm had begun to ache from the unaccustomed effort of jerking mature cocks. Everyone watched as Georgie impassively received Paul's load.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hanson House Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds