• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Jacuzzi Spa

The Jacuzzi Spa

12

This is a work of adult fiction and is based on events that were told to me by a close friend.

All persons depicted in the story are fictional and over the age of 21.

Let me apologize in advance if I made some grammatical and/or typo errors.

I hope you enjoy this story and your remarks and compliments are greatly appreciated.

*****

Mother sat across from me in the spa. Her eyes were closed and her head was leaning back on a rolled-up towel behind her neck. All of the jets and bubblers in the spa were on high so conversation at the moment was futile. It does, however, give me a chance to simply look at her. Her naked body is mostly hidden by the presence of bubbles and hot, swirling water that we are immersed in. Her luscious breasts sway gently just below the surface of the water and her wet hair hangs in strands down to her shoulders. Her make-up had washed away yet she's still an incredibly attractive woman.

Her name is Diana; she's in her forties, stands five-nine and weighs about 150. She's an avid tennis player, has always been active and most of all she's taken very good care of herself over the years.

Let me give you some background and tell you how I came to be sitting in this spa with my mother, both of us naked, after having finished over 2 hours of incredible, intense sex with each other.

Many years ago when she was only 20 years old and pregnant with me, she married my father. It wasn't a great marriage and probably shouldn't have happened. Not surprisingly he abandoned us when I was about seven. My father was a cold, hard person to get to know and in a way, it didn't really bother me too much. I don't remember much about him anymore and when I was growing-up mother rarely mentioned him. For several years mother and I were on our own. Things were tough for us but in spite of the difficulties we had each other and were happy. Things got better for us when she finally got a good job as a private secretary in a large Insurance company. Years later she met and married for the second time and in the long-run it too turned out to be another mistake. Her second husband was named Alex and after a few years it was obvious that they didn't have a very good marriage and probably should have split-up but, for their own reasons, they didn't. Alex was from a very wealthy family and he never had to work. He could be a nice person...sometimes; with the exception of when he drank too much; then the weak, vindictive and especially mean side of his personality came out. I quickly learned to stay away from him at those times. As time went on it became more frequent and it seemed that he was constantly drunk. Unfortunately the alcohol prevailed and Alex died an ugly death of alcohol poisoning. I'd just turned twenty-four, started a new job, and honestly, I didn't spend a lot of time grieving for him.

After Alex was gone I'd decided to move back home for a while to give mother some company and support. I'll admit that a big part of me was looking forward to spending some time with her again, just like it had been so many years before.

On my first night back home we sat up drinking wine and talking and laughing about the past; the fun and the ups and downs we shared as I was growing up. She never mentioned either my father or Alex; it was just about us. She was happy to have me home again and in just a few days I began to see a change in her. She seemed more relaxed and open. I did begin to see that dealing with Alex was much more difficult for her than I'd realized.

One evening we were sharing a bottle of her favorite wine and she started asking questions about some of the girls I'd dated. She was in a playfully mood and started asking for details. It was fun, even though her questions were a little embarrassing. I didn't want to admit to her that I didn't have a lot of experience so I made some things up. My ex-girlfriend Jessica was pretty tame about sex; she liked only having sex in the missionary position and didn't really like oral sex. Oh, anal sex? No that was a no-no with Jessica. As mother and I talked about sex I had a nice hard-on trapped in my jeans and it was a little uncomfortable. I'd hoped at the time it wasn't very noticeable. Once when I was pouring more wine I caught her glancing at the bulge in my jeans. I chalked it up to the wine. When I finally went to bed that night I lay on my bed completely nude and I started to jack off. I just let my mind go, no stops, and I fantasized about having sex with my mother. My cock was rock-hard and I kept a hard grip on it as I pumped it roughly. The closer I got to cuming the harder the muscles in my abdomen, ass and legs got until I couldn't hold back any longer. I even heard myself moaning my mother's name as the first spurt of my hot cum erupted from the end of my cock. The final vision that I held in my mind was of mother lying on a bed, completely nude with her legs spread holding her pussy lips open for me to see.

I was surprised at the power of my orgasm and the amount of cum I ejaculated. I had large globs of cum on my hand, my stomach and thighs; I even had a couple on small globs of cum that had landed on my chest just below my neck. My hands relaxed somewhat as I moved it up and down my cock as smaller amounts of cum continued to ooze out the end of my cock and stick to my cock head. I felt some slight guilt for fantasizing about my mother but that was absolutely the strongest orgasm I'd ever had.

For the following week or so everything was normal, mother and me were settling in to a pretty normal routine. Of course I was constantly horny and jacked off every night. As my fantasies of fucking her continued to get stronger, so did my orgasms and I loved it.

Then, one night something happened that changed everything. It was late and mother and I had watched a movie together and mother said that she was going to get into the spa before going to bed. I was tired and I told her that I would pass, but honestly, I really wanted to go to bed and jack off as I fantasized about fucking her. I heard the spa being turned on as I got undressed. As I slipped my underwear off my half-hard cock sprang free and I gently stroked it. I took my clothes into the bathroom with me to place them in the laundry hamper. When I lifted the lid of the hamper I saw a pair of mother's black thong panties right on top of the other clothes and my body jolted as I stared at them. I tossed my clothes in the hamper I quickly grabbed the panties and took them back to my room.

The lamp on my desk was the only light on in the room and it gave the room a low, soft, warm glow. In my excitement I hadn't bothered to close my bedroom door; I was too aroused to worry about it. Besides, I thought to myself, mother was in the spa and I'd be finished before she got out. I laid down on my bed and put the black silky material to my nose and drew in the heady, musky odor of her pussy as my cock began to jerk with anticipation. I rubbed her panties down my chest to my cock where I wrapped the black material around my hard shaft. I slowly stroked my cock as I thought about the fact that my cock was rubbing against the very same material that covered her pussy lips and the opening of her vagina. I tried to imagine what the material of her panties would look like with my thick cum smeared on it. I slipped the panties off of my cock and brought them back to my nose again, as if intoxicated by the erotic feminine odors that were left in the material. My right hand continued pumping my cock faster as my orgasm was just starting to build.

Suddenly I heard a noise and when I opened my eyes I saw my mother standing in the doorway of my bedroom with a white towel wrapped around her torso.

My mind raced. "My God, my mother caught me jacking off as I pressed her soiled panties to my face...now what was I supposed to do?"

I actually just lay on my bed not sure what to do. It surprised me that I didn't feel embarrassed about it. I remember that I felt a lot of things at that moment and, this may sound strange to some but I didn't want to stop jacking off. I wanted to be her and to watch me jack off. I closed my eyes for a moment and continued stroking my cock. When I opened them again mother had let the towel that covered her body drop to the floor as she came into my room. Her eyes looked directly at mine and I couldn't believe how erotic her naked body looked in the dim light of the room. I admit that I haven't been with a lot of girls yet in my life, but mother's naked body was incredibly beautiful to me. It wasn't perfect...and that even made her more desirable.

Neither of us said a word, we just looked at each other for a moment until her eyes dropped down to my cock and she just looked at it. She came into my room and sat on the edge of my bed even with my hips. I tried to say something but she put her finger to her lips as if there was nothing to be said. Her naked breasts were a little smaller than average and her nipples stood out from the dark crimson areolas that surrounded them. Her breasts swayed erotically as she moved. I also could see the dark, almost black, V-shaped patch of her pubic hair that was still holding a few small glistening droplets of water from the spa.

Mother reached down and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my cock and started stroking it gently. Her hands were warm and her fingers felt wonderful as she ran them up and down the length of my erect penis. I closed my eyes and let my body relax as I focused on my cock. She was bringing me closer to an orgasm. I reached out and took her left breast in my hand and rubbed and massaged it. I was surprised at how warm it felt to my touch. There was urgency in my groin that was building faster and faster and pushing me toward an orgasm. Mother sensed what was happening and started stroking my cock harder and faster and with more roughness which I love. With the intense feeling I was experiencing there was no way that I could even stop moaning and, I learned later, it had a strong erotic effect on her. Her breathing was deeper and she started using booth hands on my cock. Suddenly I was past the point of control and the muscles of my whole body tensed as one of the most powerful orgasms exploded inside me. I could feel the white globs of my cum rushing up my cock before spurting out the end and landing on her hands, wrists and naked body.

After a few brief moments I opened my eyes and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she was still running her cum-covered hands slowly up and down my cock. She looked so beautiful and feminine. She was breathing deeply and the look on her face was one that I'd never seen before. I just knew that she too had had an orgasm when I did. Nothing was said between us as she stood up from the bed and left my room. I wasn't sure if I should follow her or stay in my room.

My orgasm had been incredibly strong and as usual I felt completely drained of energy. I continued to lie in my bed with globs of my cum on my cock and belly and I just continued to lay in bed feeling completely exhausted, surprised and maybe even a little confused about what had just happened.

My mind reeled as I realized that my mother had just caught me jacking off and without a word spoken between us, came into my room and finished jacking me off. When she was finished she simply left the room as quietly as she came in.

In the morning I awoke slowly and my first thoughts were about what had happened the night before, it seemed unreal but the indications were still there. Mother's black lace panties that I'd taken from the clothes hamper were tangled in my sheets. There was traces of dried cum on my body. What seemed so unreal about it was the fact that neither of us said a word while it happened.

I could hear mother moving about in the kitchen and I pulled on some sweats and went into my bathroom to clean up and splash some cold water on my face. As I walked toward the kitchen I was very nervous about seeing her. I wasn't sure what she'd say and as sure as HELL! I wasn't sure what I'd say about what we did the night before.

When I came into the kitchen she was pouring two cups of coffee that she set on the table. She was wearing a long white terrycloth robe held together with a sash. Her hair was disheveled and had no make-up on. To me, she looked beautiful even though she looked as if she had had a hard night. I couldn't help but smile.

She acted normal, like nothing had happened. I took her cue and did the same. We had a light breakfast and made small talk like any other morning but it was obvious that both of us were very aware of what happened and that we needed to talk about it. After breakfast mother and I sat at the small table and chatted. Finally she said, "We need to talk about what happened last night. I didn't mean to see what you were doing, after I got out of the spa I went to your room to ask you something and the door was open and...I wanted to turn away but I couldn't, I just stood there watching and something happened inside me. I was so filled with desire. It was like I couldn't stop myself from doing what I did.

"The past few years with Alex were very difficult. We rarely had sex and when we did, it only lasted until he was satisfied. What we did last night was what I did for him whenever he wanted...and I never really enjoyed it. But last night, what we did was completely different. I actually had an-" She didn't finish the thought and we both were silent for a few moments as she looked down at her hands.

"I liked it," I said honestly.

She looked up at me and hesitated before saying, "So did I, but I'm your mother and that's not supposed to happen...I'm not supposed to feel the way I felt last night—what would people say?"

"This isn't about other people; this is strictly about us; you and me. We're both adults and we needed each other, that's why last night happened," I paused. "Last night made me realize that I want more—I've always wanted more, I just didn't know how to express it."

"More?" she said weakly. "More than what we did last night?"

"Yes."

"I don't know if I could do that," she said as she stood up and turned towards the sink. She stood motionless as if sifting through what was happening. She wasn't aware of it but her robe, just above the sash, parted very briefly so that I caught a view of most of her left breast. Like I suspected, she wasn't wearing anything under her robe.

"Last night...when I saw that you were using my panties it made me feel—" she didn't finish the sentence and was quiet for a long moment.

I broke the silence by saying, "It wasn't the only time I've done that. "It's something that I like; it makes me cum even harder—like last night. I love the smell of pussy...especially yours."

I was getting even more turned on as we talked. The way our conversation was progressing I began to realize that I might actually be able to fuck her and it made me much bolder. "When I use your panties to jack off with I can't help but fantasize about what it would feel like to fuck you."

Mother took in a sharp breath. "Me? You want to—" she didn't finish the sentence.

"That seems pretty obvious; yes mother, I want to fuck you and I think you feel the same way about me...or last night wouldn't have happened."

"I don't know if that's true, I don't know how it happened," she said. "I saw what you were doing and it looked so beautiful—I couldn't stop myself," she said nervously. "For so long things were very difficult with Alex and me. Over the last few years our sex life was nonexistent, we never had intercourse; our sex consisted of me performing oral sex on him. He would lie in bed and watch me sucking on him. He blamed me if he couldn't get an erection. Sometimes the only way he could get and keep a hard-on when I was sucking his cock was to tell me about all of the women he fucked before we were married.

"I don't know if it was true or not."

Sometimes while I sucked him or jacked him off he would call me his whore or his slut and make me tell him what a big cock he had." She paused. "He really didn't mean it; it was just the only way he could get hard. I dealt with my frustrations in my own way when I was alone." She paused and glanced over at me and she looked a little embarrassed. "It was ok...not the same as feeling a man holding me, kissing me, caressing my breasts and feeling him inside me."

She looked away from me as I got up from my chair and stood behind her at the sink.

"We can change that," I said as I put my arms around her waist and pulled her body toward me; I was hoping that she could feel my hard cock against her robe. I did feel some very slight resistance from her but it quickly passed.

"Last night...after I went back to my room I laid on my bed and I—" She hesitated.

I could tell that she was embarrassed about what she was about to say so I remained quiet.

"I lay on my bed masturbating," she said softly. "All I could think about was that your cum was still on my hands...I didn't want to wipe it away." She took a deep breath before saying, "I put it to my mouth...tasted it...licked it...and even rubbed some of your cum on my clit as I came I was so turned-on."

I untied the sash and the front of her robe fell open. I felt her shiver slightly as I placed my hands on the smooth skin of her stomach just above her pubic hair. I deliberately moved my hands up and took her naked breasts in each hand. She moaned softly but didn't turn around or try to move away. I caressed her breast and gently fingered her nipples feeling them getting harder under my touch. Her breath was more labored as she laid her head back on my shoulder and moaned softly. I let one of my hands move slowly down her naked torso to her pussy where I hesitated for just a moment before putting my middle finger on her clitoris. Her whole body jolted softly as my finger parted her pussy lips and released the trapped moisture that they held.

"This is all going too fast," she said as she stepped away from me. She closed her robe as she turned to face me and I could see a flash of confusion in her eyes; making her look even more desirable to me.

"It's been such a long time since I've enjoyed sex. Maybe that's why last night happened," she said. "I loved what we did, but people wouldn't approve of us having sex...I'm your mother and—"

"I don't care about any other people," I said interrupting her. "This isn't about anyone else; it's about you and me and what we share with each other. No one else matters."

"Do you remember a long time ago, after my father left us and before Alex? It was just you and me together. I was young, life was hard for us but it didn't matter; we were together. We shared our vulnerabilities because we loved and trusted each other; now we're older and more mature.

"I'm not a child anymore mother, I'm a man and you're a woman and we still need each other—just in a deeper, very, very private way."

She just stood there looking into my eyes and I saw her shiver softly.

"I need to think," she said. "This is too much to—"

My eyes followed her as she hesitantly turned and walked out of the kitchen. I just stood there, I didn't follow her. I knew she'd needed some time. I left the kitchen for my bedroom and just as I got there I heard the spa turn on and I knew she was getting in to it. Sometimes the spa is her private refuge from the world.

In my room I took off my sweats and lay on my bed nude. I was softly fondling my hard cock and thinking about what I'd said to her in the kitchen. After what happened last night I didn't care if she might come into my room and see me naked and masturbating. In fact, I secretly hoped she would.

The spa continued to run for a while before I got up, left my room and walked down the hallway toward the patio and spa. My cock was still hard and pointing the way in front of me as I walked but I didn't care. When I came to the door of the patio I could see mother quietly sitting in the spa, her eyes closed and I could see that she was naked; something I had never seen her do before; at least not when I was around.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Jacuzzi Spa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds