• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Joy of Cuckolding Ch. 02

The Joy of Cuckolding Ch. 02

Kylie got off as much on the secrecy of her private sex life as she did from the sex itself. Ever since she'd started fucking with the hired help she'd felt young and beautiful again. Her husband Steve had been obsessed with pool maintenance lately and a constant string of young, hot, taut bodies had been parading through her backyard on a regular basis. Kylie had sampled them all. The sex was usually fair, occasionally good, but the thought of fucking over her husband was enough to make if feel fantastic to her. She thought of pathetic Steve, balding and chubby, working hard at the office all day and coming home expecting to find her lonely and missing him.

Ha!

She was getting almost as much sex as she had in college, with college age kids, mostly. Every time one of their young cocks exploded inside her she would smile and think about poor, oblivious Steve. Yesterday she'd sucked the poolboy off, letting him cum in her throat and swallowing it down, something she'd never once allowed Steve to do. She felt naughty and good and bad and free, for the first time in years. She'd almost cum herself right there, thinking of the look on Steve's face if he could have seen her. He probably wouldn't even have done anything even if he did catch her. He was such a wimp.

So far as she knew, there was no poolboy coming today. Kylie wondered how she'd pass the time. Maybe she'd go get her hair done.

Bbrt.

Her phone vibrated and she picked it up. It was a text from Steve.

"Hunny, the maid said the washer has been acting up so there will be a maytag repairman coming around 2. can you sign for me xoxo steve"

Kylie rolled her eyes. Typical. Just when she wanted to go out and get something done, Steve saddled her with some ridiculous household chore. Still... She wondered if the maytag repairman would be attractive. She snickered to herself. She was becoming positively slutty with all this sex! Once she'd started to have it again she wanted more, more, more.

She looked at the clock. 1:45. Well, that would give her just enough time to touch up her makeup and slip into something more... comfortable. She put on a sheer negligee, appropriately colored scarlet, and some high high heels. Reapplying her lipstick and mascara, she studied herself in the mirror. Yes, she still had it. Blowing a kiss at herself, she strutted to the living room to wait.

Before long there was a knock at the door, and Kylie was taken aback when she opened it. The man was wearing the proper uniform, yes, but he looked more like he belonged on a stage than under a washing machine.

He was tall, well over six feet, and his blonde hair was clearly natural, thick and glinting in the sunlight. It had a slight wave to it, and he wore it short and styled fashionably. His handsome face was enhanced by his piercing ice-blue eyes, ringed with thick brown lashes, hovering above a perfect aquiline nose and a slightly thinner top lip that sat above a plump lower one. Kylie wanted to bite it. He resembled a young Brad Pitt, but with even more muscles. The sleeves of his uniform were stretched tight over his bulging biceps, his forearms the size of an ordinary man's biceps. His chest was large and solid looking, his stomach clearly chiseled and firm, the uniform again stretched to its limits as it lovingly caressed his form. Dropping her eyes lower, Kylie took in the sizable bulge in his pants, and his powerful, muscular thighs. His calves were also large, his pants noticeably clinging to them.

Kylie was overcome with desire almost immediately. The man appeared to show no reaction to her carefully plotted outfit, and just informed her he was there to fix her washer. Pouting a little, Kylie led the way to the laundry room. The man fiddled with the knobs, asking her questions she didn't know the answers to. Determined to seduce him, she opened the washer door and bent over, looking inside, well aware that her ass was prominently displayed. She wiggled it around a little as she shifted her weight from foot to foot, making sure to draw his attention. Drawing back from the washer, she saw it had had the desired effect, and his eyes were fixed on her. Leaning across him, she pretended to examine one of the knobs, making sure her breasts brushed against him. She paused in the middle and looked up. Holding eye contact she slowly raised his hand to her breast and rubbed his palm against her nipples.

He began to squeeze them of his own accord and she immediately dove for his pants, undoing his belt and zipper, eager to have his cock in her mouth. She dropped to her knees, wetting her lips as she sucked his cock. She stuck it far back in her mouth and moaned her pleasure. The man drew in his breath sharply and started to face fuck her. Kylie hung on to the back of his legs to steady herself adoring the feeling of being this man's cumslut. Suddenly he stopped and hauled her to her feet. He threw her facedown over the top of the dryer, shoved aside her underwear, and rammed himself into her wet and ready vagina. Kylie's hands shot out to steady herself, accidentally turning on the dryer. The man held her hands down on the sides of the dryer and started fucking her in earnest. Kylie thrust her ass back against him, loving every minute of it. The humming from the dryer was a pleasant vibration against her pussy, and she pushed into it while the man pounded her.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" Kylie was gyrating herself madly on the vibrating dryer, but it didn't seem to bother the man, he drove in and out of her with a relentless rhythm. Kylie squeezed her pussy muscles around his massive cock and came hard, then collapsed completely on the dryer while the man continued to thrust. After a few more minutes, he pulled out, yanking her off the dryer and shoving her back to her knees. He forced his dick into her mouth and in a few seconds he was cumming. Kylie swallowed it down, thinking of her stupid husband the whole time. The man pulled out of her mouth, zipped up his pants and told Kylie that he'd be back in a week with the proper parts to fix the washer.

Kylie grinned to herself as he left, then went to shower and change before Steve came home.

*

Steve met the 'maytag repairman' at the base of the driveway with an envelope of cash.

"It was all in the laundry room, right? That's the only place I had the cameras set up."

The man nodded.

"Yep, it didn't take a lot, that bitch is hungry for cock!"

Steve cleared his throat, giving the man a pointed look.

"That 'bitch' is my wife," he reminded the man.

"Oh, uh, right, sorry about that. I'll be on my way." Steve barely paid attention as the man left; his mind was on other things. He had some camera footage to watch...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Joy of Cuckolding Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 669 milliseconds