• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 07

Dave Gets an Education Pt. 07

1234

Chapter 17: After the party

Following the party Jessica took me to her room. She was obviously worked up from the night's activities and a little inebriated from the wine she consumed. When we got there she began by doing a striptease act. She was wearing a long evening gown with a slit up one leg that was as sexy as it was elegant. It showed every curve in her body and highlighted her beautiful ass.

I was still nude from the party. She had grabbed my cock before leaving the rec room and led me by it all the way to her room. Her constant manipulation had me rock hard and I couldn't wait to see what she had in store for me tonight.

She had shed her gown and was now only wearing a pair of thong panties and a sheer bra. She had me lay on the bed watching her as she did a little dance, running her fingers through her hair as shy gyrated her hips. She took one hand and inserted two fingers in her mouth and imitated the sucking of a cock. She smiled seductively.

"Don't you dare come without permission." she said. "I have plans for that cock of yours and you don't want to disappoint me."

She had a bottle of wine chilling on the nightstand with two glasses. She had me pour her a glass as well as one for me. She was looking me in the eyes and had the eye of a tiger stalking her prey. I was sipping my wine as she approached me. Sitting on the bed next to me she began by rubbing her hands over my chest and back. I put down the wine and lay back to enjoy the sensation.

"Tonight we will make love." She purred. "I know you feel for me as I do for you. Tonight is not about sex, although there will be plenty of that too. Tonight is about expressing how I feel for you and you for me."

With those words she put her arms around me and kissed me passionately. We held our embrace for what seemed like an eternity. When we broke, I simply wanted more. We lay in each other's arms, our hands searching each other's body, exploring every crevice. I was hot for her body and had trouble maintaining my composure. It was obvious she wanted this foreplay to last a long time.

I rolled her onto her back and planted little kisses all over her body, licking here and there to try and bring her to climax. She was getting hotter by the minute and soon was guiding my face towards her sex. I massaged her nipples as I moved lower on her body, past her belly button to the patch of heaven between her legs. I began kissing her inner thighs and rubbing them in little circles with my fingers. She was shaking now, but I continued.

"I need your tongue now." She said. "Lick me soft and tender. Make love to me."

And I did as she asked. My tongue softly manipulated her flesh. As she got more aroused I pushed it deep into her and she held me tight against her. She moaned and finally erupted. It was like our first time. It was as if we were exploring each other like never before. It was heaven. As she finished her orgasm she allowed me to lie beside her. We massaged each other's bodies as we lay there enjoying the feeling.

After a few minutes it was her turn to orally stimulate me. She licked my chest and took my nipples in her mouth. She nibbled a little on each one, gently biting down on the sensitive tissue. She continued down the chest until she reached by belly button and stuck her tongue there, tickling me and causing me to squirm a little.

"Ticklish are we" she said. "We will explore that another day. Right now I want your cock."

She took me deep in her mouth engulfing the entire length. Up and down she went until it was covered with her saliva. She already had me near my limit and I was fighting my ejaculation. She started working on just the tip of my penis. She took the head in her mouth and used her tongue to further my arousal. She would try to insert it into my pee hole and then lick the head all around.

She let it slip out of her mouth for a moment and started pumping it with her hand. Occasionally she would squeeze it when she felt I was too close and then she would lick the underside of it, nibbling as she went. She continued this torture for nearly 45 minutes before stopping and getting off the bed. I had a case of blue balls by now and needed to squirt badly.

"Let's have another glass of wine" she said.

"Now?" I replied. "I need you Jessica. Please don't stop now. I need you so bad."

She poured the wine. And handed me the glass. As she sipped on hers, I drank mine in two or three gulps. I desperately wanted to resume our intimacy. After finishing her wine, she left to use the bathroom. When she returned she had a box of condoms in her hand.

"I think you are going to need something to reduce the sensitivity down there." She said. "Especially since that wine you just drank contained a double dose of Viagra. In a few minutes you're going to be so horny that you'll go crazy with lust. You probably didn't need any help, but what the hell, it's going to be a long night."

She got back on the bed and rolled three condoms over my cock. She was right about losing sensitivity, I could barely feel her when she mounted me. She looked down at me and smiled.

"Remember that scene in 'American Pie' where the band geek used this condom trick to keep the guy from coming too soon? Hope it works as well for me because I want to come over and over again. When I'm satisfied I'll give you a little treat."

She started pumping away, slowly at first with long strokes. She was well lubricated from her earlier orgasm and soon was pumping away in earnest. Up and down she went and I tried my best to keep up and meet each thrust. She came twice fairly early and then settled in for a long slow fuck. She would stop occasionally to enjoy the sensation of how I filled her. After her third orgasm she removed one of my condoms.

"For every three orgasms I have," she said. "I will remove one of your condoms. Just think, in six more orgasms, you will be bare skinned again. That's when you get your surprise."

With only two condoms covering my cock, I had a little more feeling. I was able to ejaculate after bringing her to two more orgasms. I squirted again after her sixth orgasm of the night. A second condom was removed.

We took a little break and drank some more wine. I told her I had to pee and could she take my last condom off. She escorted me to the bathroom and watched as I peed for what seemed like forever. When I was done, she placed a cock ring on my now deflated penis as well as new condom.

"A little penalty for having to pee." She said. "You'll thank me later."

We fondled for a while, hugging and kissing and holding each other tight. About 30 minutes later I felt my cock stirring again. The ring was helping me maintain the erection I was developing. I still had to provide her with another three orgasms and each took longer to achieve. About 6 am I heard her scream through her ninth orgasm of the night. I never knew anyone who could orgasm like her. It seemed as her ninth was as powerful as her first.

True to her word she removed the last condom. I had managed my fourth orgasm of the night and I was sure I wouldn't be getting it up again. Jessica started pumping me slowly. She used lubricant to make it less painful. After a night of fucking my penis had become a little sore, but between the cock ring and Viagra I was soon up and ready for business again.

"Now for your surprise." Jessica said. "I want you to fuck me in the ass. Use plenty of lubricant. I'm a virgin back there, and awfully tight. Just remember how your first time was, and how mom and I eased you into it. I want to know how it feels and I trust you to be gentle."

I started by licking her around the anus. I had always enjoyed performing that for her and now was no exception. After getting her wet, I pushed my tongue into her asshole. I swirled it around a bit but couldn't penetrate her like she needed. I lubricated a finger and pushed slowly and firmly until it penetrated her sphincter. She was tight so I pumped my finger in and out until she loosened up. I worked my finger around for a while and removed and inserted it several times.

Next came two fingers and then three. She had loosened up enough for me to try my cock. I lubricated it well. I also took lubricant on my fingers and pushed into her again, smearing it around her hole. It was the moment of truth. I lined up behind her and grabbed her hips. Slowly I pushed. Her asshole resisted. I gave her a moment to prepare and then pushed again. The head penetrated her.

She moaned and cried a little.

"Damn that hurts" she said. "But don't stop. I want to feel this."

I let her adjust before continuing. Slowly I inched my cock into her ass. It was hot. Hotter than her pussy; and tight. It felt like a vice clamping down on my cock. I was about half way in and paused. I pulled back a little and then slowly pumped in and out without penetrating further. I wanted her to become accustomed to the size. After a while she was panting...

"Deeper. Deeper" she said. "I want to feel your balls against me ass."

And so I trust deep. Three thrusts and she had her wish. I stated pumping slowly. Each thrust was a full stroke, I would pull out until only the head remain inserted and ram he entire length until my balls hit against her ass. Soon I picked up speed and was fucking her hard and deep. I forgot for a minute that she was my mistress and I her servant.

We both came. Me deep inside her and her on the sheets. We lay there coupled together for a short time. I kissed her on her shoulder. She was still panting.

"Do it again." she said. "Fuck me hard. I want your cock to fuck me again and again. Spank my ass as you come. I want to feel you dominate me. Make me yours."

And so I did. I fucked her hard and long until each of us had multiple orgasms. By the time we were done the Viagra had worn off. Even the cock ring couldn't keep me hard and her ass was red with my handprints. We lay in bed together, both on our backs. Exhausted but enjoying the moment. It was about 11 am by now. We had been making love for nearly 12 hours.

Jessica was the first to move. She walked a little funny as she went to the bathroom. I heard the water running in the shower. She called for me to join her and we took a shower together each one cleaning the other. It was a touching moment.

"Dave" she said. "I know I can be a bitch at times. I can't help it. I love dominating men, especially you. But you should know that I love you too. I have since the first day I saw you. I can't change who or what I am, but I will never do anything to permanently hurt you and I will protect you from those who might."

"I know." I replied. "I've loved you from the day I saw you in that negligee. It has been hard living here, especially serving others when all I really want to do is serve you. I have endured pain and humiliation, and although the punishments have been difficult, I would do it all over again to be here with you."

We hugged in the shower as the warm water cascaded over our tired sore bodies. Jessica told me I still had lots to endure, especially with her mother's plans to spread the word about female supremacy. She said I could expect to serve more and more women in various ways until there were enough males recruited to meet the demand.

"Until then", Jessica said. "I'll have to share you with the world. After that, I want to marry you."

"There is nothing I would like more than being your life long servant, your husband." I said. Until then, I will serve all women as you direct, but in doing so, it is you I am ultimately serving."

Chapter 18: The Family

I slept until dinner time on Sunday. I probably would have slept later but my cell phone was ringing. I picked it up and saw that my Mom had called. It had stopped ringing by the time I answered. After a few minutes I had regained enough of my senses to call her back.

"Hey Mom." I said when she picked up the phone. "Sorry I didn't answer earlier. I didn't have my phone with me. How's everything up north."

"Hi Dave." She said. "Just wanted to see if you're still alive. I haven't heard from you in over two weeks. Guess you're busy with the new job. Everything alright?"

We caught up on the gossip. Most of my friends from high school were home for the summer and disappointed that I had stayed in Florida. Mom filled me in on the latest news from home. We talked for about 15 minutes and she seemed to be happy. I asked her how the divorce was going. She was quiet for a few moments. I guess she was collecting herself.

"Well your father didn't contest anything." She said. "I guess he knew he was in the wrong and wanted to settle quickly. Maybe he wanted to move on with his life, and frankly so do I. We have an offer on the house. It's not as much as I wanted to get, but it's a good offer and we are closing in a couple of weeks.

We have agreed on the division of assets, alimony and legal stuff. All of that will be finalized the last week in June. It looks like I will end up with about 40,000.00 in cash from the house and joint property settlements after paying off the mortgages and lawyer fees. It's a good down payment but I still need a job and to find a place to live."

"I'm glad you've got that all behind you, Mom." I said. "You had a good career before you settled down to raise a family. You're strong, educated and have good references. You shouldn't have any difficulty finding work. You know a lot of people around town."

"Well Dave. That's just the point. I don't think I want to start over around here." She said. "There are so many people here that your father and I know. I'm afraid that they'll be talking behind my back about what happened. I've already heard rumors on the street and three of your dad's friends have already tried to hit on me. I think I want to try and start over somewhere else."

"Wow Mom. That's a huge step. Are you ready to pick up everything and leave?" I asked.

"There's not much here to pick up. She said. "I still have my car, but the house and furnishings are all being sold. I am keeping some mementos and things passed down from your grandparents, but other than that, I guess I am kind of free."

"Anyway," she continued. "Ruth invited me to come down and stay with her for a couple of weeks; remember? I took her up on the offer and will be coming down as soon as all the legal stuff is completed up here. She even said she had several friends who operated businesses in the area and was sure I would be able to find some work. She even offered to let me stay with her until I got myself situated."

"Ah... That's sounds great Mom," I said, stuttering just a little. "It will be good to see you."

"Yea, it's been so long since I've given you a hug." She said.

"I've been emailing Ruth a couple times a week since you don't bother to call or write. It's nice chatting with her. It seems we have a lot in common. She did said that she's had to paddle you a couple of times. I thanked her for keeping you well behaved and told her that I would be glad to help keep you straight once I got down there. It is my responsibility as your mom. Anyway, I'm going to go email her now and let her know my plans. See you soon. Bye."

I had a sick feeling in my stomach. How could I explain to my mother what had been going on in my life. On top of that, she had basically offered to help punish me as if the women here needed any additional help. I had to talk to Jessica and convince her it was a bad idea for my mother to visit. I knew talking to Mrs. Baxter was out of the question, but Jessica had sworn to protect me.

I took a long shower, dressed and went to dinner. Hilda gave me a strange look like 'where have you been all day' but didn't say anything. My guess was Jessica had asked her to go easy on me. I helped serve dinner and Jessica asked me to eat at the dining table with them. Hilda was invited too. My guess was that Mrs. Baxter had some kind of announcement to make.

There was the usual kind of conversation during dinner. The food was delicious and I told Hilda so. The others agreed. There was talk of current events. Megan talked of her softball season and Anne talked about work. It seems as though everyone was avoiding the topic of last night's dinner.

"So what did you think of last night's party?" Mrs. Baxter finally asked.

The comments were generally favorable, although Anne and Megan were a little skeptical about how easy recruiting others into the lifestyle would be. Mrs. Baxter reminded both that neither of them led a dominant lifestyle until this summer and now both were accomplished female dominants. They nodded their heads. She turned to me.

"Dave wasn't a submissive prior to meeting Jessica," she said. "Now he will do anything she asks, even accept punishments that are both humiliating and painful. No, I don't think recruitment will be an issue."

She had another big announcement to make.

"We will be having some guests visiting over the July 4th holiday." She said. "As usual, Jessica's sisters will be arriving on the Monday before the holiday. They will be staying for about a week to ten days. Jan and Judy will be bringing their husbands with them. Joyce and Juanita will be by themselves. It will be good to have all of the family together for the holiday."

"That's great." Jessica said. "I haven't seen them since Christmas. We're going to have to throw a big party to celebrate."

"That's not the only news." Mrs. Baxter said. "I have set the date for the first LADIES Club meeting for Friday July 5th. That means the girls will get to attend as well. Joyce and Juanita are probably a little rusty so we may have to schedule a little practice session for them."

"I'm sure Dave will be glad to help them out." Jessica said. "Won't you Dave?"

"Yes Ma'am Miss Jessica." Was all I could say.

"Finally" Mrs. Baxter concluded. "Dave's Mom will be coming to stay with us for a few weeks. She should arrive around July 1st. She can stay in the guest bedroom and the girls will occupy the second floor suite. It will be a little crowded, but I'm sure we will make do. If everyone is done eating, Dave has some cleaning to do. Let's head out to the pool and let him get busy. He can join us when he is done."

The following week was uneventful. Work at the Boutique was even more tolerable. I was still assisting Denise with the store's displays. Since I was no longer required to wear my punishment uniform and could wear normal male clothing, I was allowed to work on the first floor of the shop. I was used to waiting on 15 to 20 customers per day on the second floor, now I was waiting on ten times that amount. I didn't realize how popular the shop was. Denise stayed with me and answered most of the customer's questions. I had no training in fashion and by listening to Denise I learned quite a bit.

By Saturday I was feeling a little more comfortable dealing with all the questions. I knew the names of various clothing types and intimates and was able to direct customers in the right direction. Occasionally I would have to accompany someone to the second floor and assist them in finding what they were looking for or demonstrate how a particular instrument was used. Mrs. Riley and Mayor Bowman came in on Saturday and I had to assist both ladies find several paddles and crops. Both wanted to test a variety of implements before making a purchase.

I set up my meeting with Prof. Williams for Monday July 2nd at her office. I gave her my progress report which she looked over. She wrote several comments on it and said she would talk about my performance with Ms. Winslow. She said I could meet her after the holiday to discuss any issues. I was glad we met in her office and not at her home. She remained professional during the meeting.

I returned to the house after my meeting with Prof. Williams. As I pulled into the driveway I noticed a familiar vehicle was parked where I normally parked. My Mother had arrived and I knew a week from hell was getting ready to start.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds