• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Muslim Lesbians of Albania

Muslim Lesbians of Albania

I'm all about that ass, I thought to myself as I put my gorgeous girlfriend Kendra Jones on all fours, and stuck my tongue between her thick, grade-A, marvellously round and heart-shaped butt cheeks. Blame that song by that new artist Meghan Trainor for turning me into a butt woman. I love the female ass and I make no apologies for it. Lesbian ass lovers do exist, and I, Samira Murat, am proud to say that I am most definitely one of them.

"Lick that ass," Kendra Jones purred as she sat on my face, and I hungrily licked that asshole of hers. Straight from the gym, without even showering, clad in blue shorts and a red tank top, Kendra looked absolutely stunning. I love it when she's all sweaty, with that tomboyish hotness that I find hard to resist. Tall, curvy and athletic, with dark brown skin and short hair, Kendra Jones is quite simply mesmerizing.

From the first time I laid eyes on this five-foot-eleven, stunning Jamaican-Canadian goddess in the Humber College letterman jacket while walking around the Eaton Center in downtown Toronto, I knew I had to have her. I've got a thing for black girls. There's a lot of gorgeous African gals at Ryerson University, where I study computer science.

Kendra Jones is Jamaican, originally from the City of Falmouth, Jamaica, and moved to Toronto to study criminal justice at Humber College. I for one find Jamaican girls quite sexy. They're quite a challenge since a lot of Jamaicans are kind of anti-gay, but if anything, it makes Jamaican pussy all the sweeter for adventurous dykes like me. Alright, I really, really like them Jamaican ladies.

No, it's not a fetish, I find them gorgeous and I respect them as individual human beings. As a brown woman myself, I know what it's like to be fetishized because of my ethnicity and I absolutely hate it. There's a fine line between admiring someone's good looks and fetishizing them, and in Canadian society, lots of people do that to people of color. I am honestly sick of it.

I was born in the City of Mississauga, Ontario, to an Albanian Muslim father, Ahmeti Murat, and a Sikh Indian mother, Adishvar Gagandeep. I was raised Muslim but consider myself a secular human being these days. My parents divorced over the issues of religion and cultural differences. There's a long history of conflict between Muslims and Sikhs, and the fact that my parents got together and stayed together for as long as they did ( long enough to have me ) is a small miracle.

"You taste wonderful," I paused to say, and Kendra giggled. I resumed eating her sweaty butt hole while fingering that wet, hairy pussy of hers. Kendra doesn't believe in shaving down below and that totally works for me. I don't feel compelled to adhere to the western world's standard of beauty. I am a natural woman myself, and I can't get enough of a natural woman's smell and taste, especially when the woman in question happens to be my sweet Kendra.

"Hmm I love riding your face, you sexy bitch," Kendra said, laughing merrily while riding the hell out of my face. I continued licking the hell out of her sweet-tasting ass, and got a pleasant surprise when Kendra leaned over and started rubbing my pussy. I kind of gasped when I felt two of Kendra's long fingers in my cunt, and reflexively squeezed my legs tight, though I kind of welcomed the intrusion.

"Go for it," I said, from underneath Kendra's voluminous ass, and my sweetie headed my plea. Just like that, we began pleasuring each other. Kendra buried her face between my thighs while smothering my face with her ass. I inhaled her ass funk mixed with the hot, salty smell of her cunt, and it was wonderfully intoxicating. All natural womanly hotness, mine to lick, probe and taste.

"Samira, you need to relax them legs and let a sister eat that pussy," Kendra chastised me, slapping my inner thighs for good measure. I nodded, and spread my legs wider, allowing my sweetie total access to the promised land. Um, it's Kendra's term for my V, don't ask. We're that annoying couple with nicknames for each other's private parts, only the lesbian version. Alright?

Hmmm, I love it when Kendra fingers my pussy with gusto. This time, she went in with three fingers. I used to be real tight but thanks to Kendra, I've joined the four-finger club. Since she's playing hardball tonight, I'm all for keeping up with her tricks...my way. I slid two fingers into Kendra's asshole, and grinned wickedly when I heard her shocked little gasp.

"Oh fuck, Samira, go deeper!" Kendra Jones all but shrieked, and I was more than happy to oblige her. I love digging deep into her butt with my fingers. Kendra's got one of the most elastic assholes I've ever seen. I swear. I remember that time I fucked her with a shiny strap-on dildo we bought together at Pleasures N Treasures, during a weekend trip to Ottawa.

We got it on in our room at the Quality Hotel downtown, and I swear, Samira's shrill screams during that memorable ass-fucking session still echo in my mind to this day. We both have our preferences. I love getting fisted, vaginally speaking, but my ass is tight and staying that way. Samira tried fucking me up the bum with the strap-on once. Um, things got messy and painful, and we haven't tried it since.

"Cum for me," I whispered, burying my fingers up Kendra's ass while blowing on her wet pussy. To really drive her over the edge, I flicked my tongue over the hood of Kendra's pussy, teasing the hell out of her clit, and Kendra's screams filled the room. What can I say? When it comes to my sweetie, I know what she likes. I added a third finger to Kendra's already crammed asshole, and she went absolutely nuts...and came.

When Kendra Jones hot pussy squirted delicious girly cum all over my face, I welcomed it and delighted in the way my sweetie tastes. Kendra's pussy lips opened like a flower sensing sunlight, and I buried my face in there, tasting and smelling every wonderful inch of Kendra's essence, even as she screamed like a banshee.

"Shit that was fun," Kendra said to me, much later, once she'd calmed down some. I looked at her and shrugged, for what else was there to say? I've got skills and we both know it. Kendra hugged me fiercely, as is her custom after I've laid a good fucking on her. Kendra is still glowing from what I just did to her, something I'm absolutely delighted to see.

Tiny tornado, that's Kendra's nickname for me. I'm only five-foot-three and skinny as hell, but I only go for taller girls. They're stunned by my ability to vigorously fuck them. Don't underestimate us elven gals, seriously. I take Kendra's face in my hands and look into her eyes for a moment, without saying anything.

"Glad I can still please you," I say, and Kendra purrs with happiness and hugs me tightly. I'm pleased by Kendra's affectionate reaction. We've been going through a rough patch lately, you see. Kendra's parents Paul and Vilma Jones visited us last December and she introduced me as her roommate. Ouch, eh? On one hand, I understand why Kendra did it because her folks aren't exactly the liberal type and would have had a fit if they knew that Kendra and I are girlfriends.

"I love you Samira," Kendra whispers, kissing me on the lips. I kiss her back, and all the tension and frustration I'd been feeling in recent days vanished like ice in the sun. It's astonishing how much I love this funky Jamaican chick, seriously. I'm out and proud as a lesbian to my Muslim family, and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me.

For Kendra's love, I pretended to be her very heterosexual roommate while her folks visited, even going as far as making up a boyfriend and telling fake stories to entertain them. The things I do for love, eh? I was mad at Kendra Jones for a long time but she explained to me that until she graduated from Humber College and got herself a job, coming out to her conservative Jamaican family was not an option.

"I love you too, Kendra, I just hope one day you'll stop being afraid of what it means," I reply, and then smile at Kendra before rising from the bed, and heading to the washroom. I do my business and when I emerge, Kendra is gone. Just like I knew she would, my sweetie has taken off. Confrontation isn't something Kendra likes to deal with. One of these days, Kendra and I are going to have a serious talk about our future. For now, though, it's going to have to wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Muslim Lesbians of Albania

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds