• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Amy Does a Black Trainer

Amy Does a Black Trainer

12

Don is 27 years old. He stands 5 ft. 11 in. He weighs 185 lbs. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He is good looking enough to turn girls heads. He has a 8.5 in. uncut cock. He is the boxing and wrestling coach at a local university. You do not want to fuck with him.

His wife, Amy is 5 ft tall. She weighs 115 lbs and is a natural blonde with brown eyes. She does medical billing from her home computer. She turns heads where ever she goes. She has legs clear up to her ass and likes short skirts. She seldom wears panties or a bra. She is a screamer and gets real vocal when she fucks.

They are married but with an understanding. Their marriage is open, but they aren't hard core about it. They don't go to swing parties. They don't go to bars and try to get picked up of pick up someone. They are casual about it. If they meet someone that interests them they may or may not pursue it. They always come home. They never bring someone home and they never stay out all night. They openly discuss their affairs with each other. Anyone that tries to split them up is immediately dropped like a bad habit. It's comfortable for them and their love is strong.

They both have a gym membership and attend about 3 times a week. Don is happy with his build, but Amy wants to lose five pounds. She is having trouble getting it off. Her diet is good so she suspects her gym routine is the problem.

Amy is at the gym working out on a leg machine. She glances down the isle and sees a man walking toward her. He is wearing a company trainers outfit. She hasn't seen him here before. She watches him walk toward her. He moves with animal grace. She watches his muscles work under his black skin. Her nipples perk and her pussy twitches. He looks at her and gives her a smile. She is impressed. She decides to see if he will make a play for her.

Eric is 24 years old. He is 6 ft. tall and weighs 185 lbs. He is a fitness addict. He has worked as a trainer for about 2 years. He considers him self to be an Alpha Male. His favorite pastime is fucking small blondes. He likes the married ones. He can keep them coming to him by threatening to tell their husbands.

"Hi. My name is Eric. This is my first day here as a trainer here.

"Hi Eric. I'm Amy."

"How's your workout going. Are you reaching your goal or just keeping in shape."

"I'm trying to lose the last five pounds. It's not coming off very easy."

"Maybe it's your routine. It may not be right. Do you have a trainer?"

"Not really. Some of the guys gave me some advice but I haven't signed up with one. They all seem to take a different approach."

"Tell me about it. Maybe I can make some suggestions."

She tells him what she does. She notices him looking her over. She is sure he sees her hard nipples.

"I looks like your extra five pounds are all over your body, Not just in one place. You need a workout that will work all of you muscle groups. Let me show you some that I do."

He shows her about 6 different things that he does. She makes a mental note to try each one.

He stands, looking into her eyes. He looks directly at her nipples.

"I see your headlights are on. Did I do that for you.?"

She smiles. "I was hoping you didn't notice."

"I noticed right away. You caught my eye as soon as I saw you. You're very beautiful."

"Oh, thank you. It's nice to get compliments."

He reaches out and touches her nipples. They perk up more for him.

"Reach under your shirt and take off you bra. I want you to show me what I did to you."

She hesitates and looks around. She moves so he is blocking every ones view. She reaches under her shirt and unsnaps her bra. She pulls it out from under her t shirt. He takes it from her.

"Pull you shirt up. Show me what I did to you."

She slowly lifts her shirt, exposing her pink nipples to him.

"You have beautiful breasts. So full and pink."

"Thank you."

He pulls his shirt up.

"Rub you pink nipples on my black skin. Look at your pink nipples sliding across my black chest. Watch your nipples get hard and more sensitive."

She moves closer and rubs her nipples on him. Her lust makes shivers run through her body. Her pussy muscles contract from the flashes going straight to her pussy.

"You know you like it. Tell me you like it. Tell me you like you pink nipples on my black skin. Tell me about it."

"Oh god. Yes. Yes. My nipples are so sensitive. It's so good."

"Have you ever seen a black cock?"

"No. Never in my life."

"I want you to see mine. Unbutton my shorts and reach inside. Take my black cock in you hand. Look at the contrast between your white hand and my black cock. Feel the thrill run through you body."

She slowly unbuttons his shorts and reaches inside. She feels the heat of his arousal. Her hand makes contact with his thick 9 in. cock. Her eyes are locked on his black cock and her white hand as she pulls his foreskin back. Shivers of lust course through her body.

"Hold it with both hands and tell me how it feels."

"Oh god. It's so hard and hot. I can feel your heartbeat in it. It's so big my fingers can't reach around it."

"That's enough for now. Put it away and remember how it felt. Remember how hard and hot you made it. Remember how you pink nipples felt rubbing on my black skin. Think about my cock when you fuck your husband tonight. Imagine it's my cock in you, squirting my black cum in your white pussy. I want you to remember how it felt today."

"Get your phone and I'll put my number in it. I want you to call me when you can get away."

She reaches in her bag and hands her phone to him. He enters his number. She picks up her towel and looks around. No one is looking and she wipes up the pussy juice running down her legs.

"Is that pussy juice because of me, baby. Did I make your pussy drip."

"Yes. You made me wet."

"Don't forget. It will be my cock in you tonight. My cock making you cum. I want you to have a big cum for me."

He turns and walks away. He goes into the office, pulls her membership file and enters her cell number in his phone. He thinks about his big cock slowly sliding into her white pussy. He smiles as walks out of the office. He knows she will call.

Amy slowly walks toward the locker room. Her mind is on the black on white thrill she felt. She manages to calm down and gets dressed in her street clothes. Her pussy is still wet and shows no signs of letting up. She leaves her panties off. She knows she will have to dry off again.

Eric walks out the office. One of the other trainers looks at the bra in his hand.

"What ya got there, buddy."

"It's Amy's bra. She took it off for me. I think I'll fuck her."

"She can be had, but she is very selective. All he guys here have tried and struck out. Be careful how you play it. Her husband has a membership here too. Be real careful."

"I can handle it. I'll own her after I finish with her."

"Just remember what I said. Be very careful."

Eric smirks at him and walks away. He plans on being a real nice guy till the time is right. He knows he can make her into his cum slut. He has done it before.

As she is driving away she thinks about Eric. He seems like he might be a good fuck. He certainly got her turned on in the gym. She decides to give him a go. It's her first time fucking a black guy. A little thrill runs through her body as she remembers seeing her white hand on his black cock. She grabs her towel and dries off her wet pussy. She can't wait to tell Don about it.

"HI baby. Did you have a good day?"

"Yeah, everyone is coming along fine. We have a good boxing team this year. The wrestlers are looking good too."

"How was you day. You went to the gym today, didn't you?"

"I did. Something happened there today. They have a new trainer there. He is real pretty and as black as night. I've never tried a black guy before. I think I'll give this guy a try."

"That will be new for you. I hear lots of rumors about black guys. I'll expect a full report."

"You big silly. I doubt all those rumor are right. Did someone do a survey."

"I got quite a thrill over the black on white thing. My nipples perked up and he saw them. He had me take my bra off and rub my nipples on his chest. It was really nice. Then he had me take his cock out and hold it. My white hand on his black cook gave me a thrill too. It should be fun fucking him."

"I hope so. I like you to enjoy yourself."

"He gave me his number. I think I'll call him and go tomorrow."

"Ok, be sure and take notes. I want a full report."

"You! Go relax and I'll make dinner. There is a good movie on HBO. I want to see after dinner. It's a chick flick. You should love it."

"Oh great. My favorite, chick flicks."

******************************

The next morning she calls Eric. She decides to play up his ego for him a little. She wants to appear as the demure cheating wife.

"Hi Eric"

"I'm fine. I can't get yesterday out of my mind. I want to see you today. Are you at home?"

"Can you get away. I have all the rest of the day off."

"Oh good. Text me you address and I'll be there in about an hour. Is that good for you?"

"OK, bye."

She takes a shower and picks out her clothes. She takes out a short mini skirt and a semi transparent blouse. She won't wear a bra of panties. She wants her nipples showing for him. She gets in the car and enters his address in her GPS.

*****************************

"Hi baby. Come on in. I'm really glad you called. I was really impressed with you yesterday. You are so beautiful. I though about you a lot and I really like you outfit."

"I didn't wear a bra or panties. I thought you might like that."

"Does that make you feel sexy?"

"Oh yes. I'm not used to having a breeze under my skirt. It makes me feel naughty."

"I like it. You can dress like that next time too."

"I almost didn't call you. I've never cheated on my husband before. I feel a little guilt and a thrill too."

"Just relax. We'll just have some great sex and you can go right home. I don't want to break your marriage up."

"Oh good. I don't want to either. I really love my husband. He is just slowing down in the bedroom if you know what I mean."

"I understand. I'll help take the pressure off of him."

He takes her in his arms and holds her close. He looks in her eyes and kisses her. She moans and returns his kiss. Their tongues meet and entwine. He moves his hands down her back, pulls her skirt up and he holds her by her naked ass cheeks. She moans and pushes against his growing bulge. She breaks the kiss and steps back. She unbuttons her blouse and shrugs it off. It falls to the floor. She unbuttons her skirt and it falls around her feet.

"I want to me naked for you. I want to see you naked too."

"You're so beautiful. You have a perfect body."

"mmmm, thank you. Let's get you naked too. I want to see all of you."

She pulls his t shirt up and over his head. She puts both hands on his chest and rubs his smooth black skin.

"Oh my, that feels good on my hands. I like seeing my white hands on your black skin."

He opens his shorts and lets them drop around his feet. She steps out of them and kicks them away. He pulls her naked body against his. His cock is pushing against her stomach. She pulls back a little and holds it with both hands.

"Beautiful cock. So big and hard for me. I hope I can take it all. It looks really big."

"Don't worry. It will fit. I think it's just the right size for you."

He picks her up like a little baby. She squeals as he carries her to his bedroom. He lays her on the bed. He lays beside her and caresses her breasts.

"Look at my black hands on your white breasts. The contrast is amazing. It's a big turn on for me."

"I love it. It makes my pussy get wet."

He sucks up one nipple and tweaks the other. They swell up for him to the size of strawberries. She groans for him.

"mmmm, that's so nice. You have good lips. It makes little jolts go right to my pussy."

He slides his hand down over her stomach to her pussy. She pets it and feels her moisture.

"You're all wet for me, baby."

"I know. I got wet just thinking about us. I really want this to happen."

She moves on top of him and rubs her breasts on his chest. He holds her by her ass cheeks and lets his cock come up between her legs. She feels the shaft against her pussy. She rubs up and down on it, getting her pussy juice on it. He takes her by her waist and lifts her. He is holds her over his big cock. It's rock hard and ready for her. He lowers her slightly and she feels it touch her lips. He moves her back and forward over it, gently rubbing her lips on it. Her clit touches it and she cries out.

"Don't tease me, baby. Let me have it. Please let me have it."

"We have hours, baby. Let me take you to heaven. I want our first time to be special."

He lets her down a little and her lips open for him. She feels her pussy lips grasping at the head of his cock. He keeps sliding it over her pussy lips. Every time it touches her clit she is closer to cumming. Finally, he lets her down and the head spreads her pussy lips and slides in. She cries out and cums on his cock.

"Yes. Yes. Oh god, yes. So big in me. So big and good. Yes. Yes."

He lets gravity help and slowly lowers her on it. As his cock slides in her every nerve ending fires from the amazing feeling of his black cock filling her.

"Look at my cock baby. She how black it is against your white pussy. Watch it slide in you."

She looks down, watching it. The thrill of seeing his black cock in her pushes her over the edge and she cums again.

"Oh fuck yes. Big black cock in my white pussy. Big and black. Yes. Yes. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me with your big black cock. Shove it in my tight white pussy."

More nerve endings came into play as he slides in her. The taboo feeling is doubled with each inch. The feeling is overwhelming. It seems as though she is having one long exquisite orgasm.

"Oh god, Eric. You cock is so good in me. So fucking good."

He lets her fall on it and finally it touches cervix. The feeling rips through her brain sending explosions of light behind her eyes.

"OH fuck. You're all the way in me. You're touching my cervix. Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

"Put it in the entrance to your cervix, baby. There is still two more inches to go. Take it in your cervix. Let me fill you completely."

"Fuck yes. Put it in all they way. I want all of you in me. Fill me with it."

She move around a little lining it up with her cervix. She feels the tip at the little hole.

"Now, baby. Let me take it. Let me take all of it."

He gently lowers her and she feel her cervix open over his cock head. He flexes his cock and the head swells. She cums again.

"Oh fuck yes. Yes. Cumming on your cock. Oh god yes. So fucking good. Give me more. Give me all of it."

He lowers her again and she feels it stretching her cervix out. Her orgasms run together and she hears herself screaming. He lets her drop and all of his cock is in her. She feels her cervix gripping his cock head. It closes behind his cock head and she holds it in place.

"Yes. I have all of you big black cock in me. All of it. Your beautiful black cock is all the way in my white pussy."

"Hold it in there and take little strokes. Don't let it come out of your cervix. Squeeze my cock with you muscles."

She starts moving just a little, holding it in her cervix. The feeling is taking control of her. She milks his cock with her muscles and rubs her clit on his pelvis bone. The intensity of her cumming keeps increasing. Her pussy is milking his cock, waiting for his cum. She feels his cock swelling and speeds up her muscle action. She wants his cum in her and she wants it now.

"Cum in me baby. Cum in me. Fill my womb with your hot black cum."

Her cervix is gripping his cock head tighter just behind his cock head making a tight seal. She wants all of his cum in her womb.

His cock swells and she feels the first shot of cum hit her. It shoots into her womb.

"Oh god yes. Cumming in me. Yes. Oh fuck yes. Hot cum filling me."

Her muscles work harder. As each squirt hits her she squeezes it and milks his cum into her. The thrill of his hot black sperm sets her on fire. There seems to be no end to it. He keeps squirting and squirting.

"More cum. Give me more cum. I want it all. Give it to me."

"Take it baby. It's all yours. Take it."

She finally comes back to earth. His hot black cock is in her and he just gave her all of his hot black cum.

She falls on his chest trying to regain her breathing. She stay on his chest. She doesn't want him to pull out.

"Stay in me baby. Keep that big black cock in me. I'm not through with it yet. I want you to stay in me till you get hard again. Keep it in me."

"I'm there for you baby. It's all yours."

"Holy shit. It's been a while since I had a cum that hard."

"Damn, baby. Are you sure you're ok. I've never had a woman cum that hard. You almost ripped my cock off. You are the hottest woman on the planet."

She decides to stroke his ego. It makes them a better fuck when they feel all macho.

"I didn't think I could take all of you cock in me. I have a little pussy. I'm really proud of my self. Your cock is just the right size for me. It went in places no one has ever been. Just a perfect fit.

She give his cock a little squeeze and feels it twitch. It's getting hard again.

"You're getting hard again, baby. Are you ready for some more."

"I'm ready if you are. Work on it a little and let's go. I have another load of hot black cum all ready for you."

"Oh fuck yes. I want more and more. You wanted this to be special and it definitely is. So fucking good. I'm ready for it. I want you on top this time. I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard. Fuck me so hard I can't walk. Shoot more of that hot black cum in me."

She squeezes his cock till it's full hard. she rolls over and pulling him in her my saddle. His cock stays in her. She isn't about to let it go. She feels him pull almost all the way out and he slowly sinks it into her. It touches her cervix and she cums hard.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming again. Oh fuck yes. Give it all to me, baby. All of it."

He pushes and she feels him going in her cervix again. She grabs his ass cheeks and pulls him in her. She pushes up with her hips and her cervix opens. She feels it close behind his cock head. It's in the perfect position again.

"Fuck me. Fuck me with you big black cock. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me hard. Fill me with more black cum."

She locks her legs behind his thighs. She has him right where she wants him. Her arms go around his shoulders and she holds him in her embrace. He starts stroking in her, pulling back just enough for his cock head to come out and back into her cervix.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

His speed increases and she starts cumming again. Her orgasms run together as he fucks her hard.

"I'm ready to cum in you again, baby. Here it comes."

His thrusts become harder and harder. She is screaming and cumming. His body goes rigid and she feels his hot sperm fill her again. She just holds him and takes his cum. Her pussy milks every last drop into her.

He rolls him off of her. He pulls her close and holds her. She snuggles up to him, pressing her breasts against his side. She hooks one leg in his and caresses his chest. She sees her white hand on him and a little shiver runs through her. She decides she will try him again in a few days to see if the thrill is still there.

"You're pretty good with that big black cock. I suspect this isn't your first rodeo. I think you really like fucking white women."

"Yeah. The black on white thing is a real turn on."

"It is for me too. We need to do this again. I'll call you as soon as I have a free afternoon. What are your days off?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Amy Does a Black Trainer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds