• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Out

Helping Out

123

Lynn was at the airport to pick up her brother-in- law and his new wife. They were just returning from their honeymoon in the islands. She was waiting at the baggage pick up when she saw them walk through the gate. One look and she knew something wasn't right. Newly weds should be laughing and smiling but neither one seemed all that happy right then. She wondered what could be wrong as Bobby and Jill had been together since elementary school. They had just graduated from high school this spring and wanted to get married. Every body tried to talk them out of marring at such a young age but as with most young lovers they just had to go ahead and get it done. Neither one was going on to college but he was going to work with his father. His brother, Lynn's husband, worked for him already. The family was close and they had a house that belonged to his father that would be moving into. All the family was trying to help them out all they could.

They had not seen her as they waited for the luggage to get unloaded from the plane. They sure weren't the happy couple that got married last week. She couldn't wait to find out what had gone wrong on the trip. She saw them look around and waved at them. They waved back and soon joined her. They were putting on a better front now that they saw her. "Hi," she said. "How was the honeymoon?"

They looked at each other, "Fine, said Bobby.

Lynn looked at him and then Jill. "Fine! Two beautiful people on their honeymoon and all you can say is fine? There has to be more to it than that. Come on you can tell me on the way home." They followed her, not saying anything.

In the car Lynn pulled out in the traffic and headed towards her home. "You can spend the night at our place and tomorrow we will star getting your house ready to move in. It's too late to start today." She waited for one of them to speak but neither did. "So you are not going to tell me what went on that caused such long faces?"

Jill spoke up as she glanced at Bobby in the back seat. "Just a little problem we need to work out between us." Lynn knew enough to let it drop for the time being.

Luke, Lynn's husband was home when they got there. He came to the car to greet them but a look from Lynn stopped him from opening his big mouth. He shook Bobby's hand and hugged Jill. He sure could get to like hugging her. He had known her for years but the last couple she had filled out in all the right places. She was barely five feet tall and 100 pounds, but she had a nice B cup rack that sat high on her chest with nice little pointed nipples. He had admired them many times in her bikini. Thankfully Lynn wasn't the jealous type and let him look all he wanted. He knew that Lynn had her share of admirers which included Bobby. Bobby was eight years younger but he had always had a crush on Lynn.

Bobby and Jill carried their luggage to the guest bedroom. When they were out of hearing Luke asked, "What is going on?"

"I don't know, they wouldn't talk about it, but that have a problem."

"What kind of problem could Bobby have with Jill as hot as she is?"

"What makes you think its Bobbie's problem just because you think Jill is so fucking hot? It may be her. Bobby is pretty hot himself."

"At least he is pretty hot for you. He has wanted to fuck you for years."

"No more than you would like to fuck Jill."

Luke laughed, "Both of us wouldn't mind teaching them a few tricks." He pulled Lynn to him and kissed her.

She kissed him back. "Can I help it if he wants to fuck me?"

"He might not won't to now that he has Jill full time. You guess they were both virgins?"

"Why don't you take Bobby down to the Bar for a drink after dinner? Maybe he will talk to you and I can get Jill to tell me what's going on."

Dinner was over and the conversation around the table wasn't much better than in the car. Luke got up and told Lynn; "I'm going down to the club for a while, you want to come along?"

"No, I will stick around here. Why don't you take Bobby with you? Jill and I can get our list together for what we need for the house tomorrow."

"Alright, come on Bobby. You might as well have a drink now that you are old enough." Bobby was more than happy to be getting out of the house. He was at the door ahead of Luke.

With the men gone Lynn cleaned up the table with Jill's help. As they washed she asked Jill; "are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

She started to cry and Lynn put her arms around the slender girl. Jill's five feet was short compared to Lynn's five ten. Her blond hair was totally different from Lynn's dark hair. Both were entirely different but one thing they had in common; both were beautiful.

Lynn held her until she stopped crying. Jill sat back down at the table and Lynn took a seat beside her. Jill started talking and once it started she didn't stop. "Bobby and I can't have sex!"

"What! Would you run that by me again?"

"It started the first night. We were both virgins but we were looking forward to solving that problem that night. We were in bed and both all excited being naked together. We have touched a lot but never seen each other naked. He couldn't wait and he just climbed on me and tried to get it in. He is so big and I am so small that it wouldn't fit. He finally got the head in but it hurt so bad I tried to push him away but he was already shooting his load on me. We tried again later with the same results. In fact we tried for the next four days with the same thing happing. It hurt so much when he tried to get in me that I would push him away. Finally we just stop trying. The last three days we hardly even spoke. I don't know if the marriage is going to work. I guess we could have it annulled since we haven consummated it yet."

"No Jill, I know you love each other. It just takes time to get use to one another. You can work it out once you get in your own home." She laughed, "Just what do you meant he is too big?" Lynn thought that since she was a virgin that any cock she saw would be to big.

"Huge, he is huge! I know you think I am just saying that because I haven't seen another penis before, but I have seen pictures and a few porno movies and he is bigger than any of them."

"Well, Luke has nothing to be ashamed off but he is nothing like that." She laughed again, "Want to swap so you can get started with a smaller one? I can always use a bigger one." She was joking but if Bobby was that big she knew she was going to find someway to see it for herself.

Jill knew she was joking but she found the idea appealed to her. "After Luke has you I don't think he would care for some inexperienced virgin that is afraid to have sex."

Lynn decided to push it a little. "I don't know he thinks you are really hot. He would probably jump at the chance. You know, he might just be the answer to your problem."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, first off there is no such thing as a cock that is to big or a pussy to small. It is how you go about using it. Luke is good; he would know how to treat you during your first time. A few times with Luke and you would be ready for Bobby."

Jill looked at her with wide eyes. "You are not joking are you? You would let Luke do that with me? What about you? What would you do?"

"Why Bobby of course. He needs to be taught just like you. He can't just jump on you and expect you to be ready for him. Besides I want to see that big cock you talked about." She still had doubts that he was anything like Jill described.

"I don't know if I could do that with Luke. I like him and he is handsome but what would Bobby say?"

"When I get through with him he want have anything to complain about. Just think about it and if something comes up you can decide to do it are not.

At the club Luke bought a couple of beers and brought one to Bobby. "What the hell is going on with you and Jill?" Luke wasn't one to beat around the bush.

"Nothing."

"Nothing my ass. You certainly don't look like a man that just spent a week with someone as hot as Jill. What's the matter; can't get it up?" He laughed at the very idea.

"No, I get it up alright."

"And?"

Bobby looked at him a second, "I'm too big for her." Luke did laugh this time and Bobby stood up to leave. "I'm going back to the house."

Luke grabbed his arm. "Sorry I laughed but did you say what I thought you said? Too big? There is no such thing."

"In my case it is."

"You are not joking?"

"I'm not joking, she is so small and I am just too big to get it in her. I get the head in and she hurts and pushes me away and then I cum. We finally quit trying.

"That is a new one on me. I know being a virgin can be problems for a young couple, but they always seem to find a way to work things out. Maybe she just needs some breaking in."

"I guess from the way you have always watched her that you would be more than happy to volunteer for the job."

"Me and every living breathing red blooded man. Don't tell me that you haven't had the hots for Lynn, also along with the rest of the male population."

"Ok, you fuck Jill and I get Lynn."

"Little brother you must be crazy to offer Jill to me; you know I am going to take that offer."

Bobby was surprised that he had made the offer and even more that Luke took him up on it. "I get Lynn? What if Jill doesn't go through with it?"

"You get Lynn if she wants to do it even if Jill backs out. I get Jill even if Lynn doesn't go along with it. Deal?"

Bobby hesitated for a moment. "Ok, at least I will be getting a better piece of ass than I am giving up."

"I'm sure Lynn will go along with it. She thinks you are hot and some sort of stud. But you better do better than think of her as a piece of ass or she is going to have you by the balls. With an attitude like that I can see why you came back a virgin." A couple of beers and they headed home.

Bobby asked, "When?"

"Don't be in such a hurry. If it happens it happens. I'm not going home and tell Lynn I get to fuck Jill and you get to fuck her. When she and Jill are ready it will happen. Could be tomorrow or next week, could never happen."

Luke and Lynn were in their bed while the young couple was at least in the same room together. "Well, did you get anything out of Jill?"

"A little." She told him what Jill had said, leaving out the part of her fucking bobby and Jill with Luke.

"That must be what happened since Bobby's story was pretty much the same. I just can't imagine two hot young people having a problem like that."

"You sure have a short memory. I seem to remember us having a little problem with you firing off to quick."

"You were so beautiful that the first time I saw you naked I just couldn't wait. It took a little while to get under control."

"Yea, and a little help."

"Are you suggesting that we help them?" Her hand was touching his hard cock.

"I can see where you might have a hard problem with that." She squeezed him and rolled over on him. She guided his hard cock to the opening. She moved until he was completely buried in her. She squeezed her pussy on his cock; bring a smile to his face. "You can even pretend that it is Jill riding you now."

"I guess you are going to pretend that its Bobby's cock you have in you right now?"

"No, I know it is you. Bobby would be much bigger!" She laughed at him just as he rolled her over and gave her the best fucking she had had in a long time.

When they finally came to a stop, both were out of breath and completely satisfied. He kissed her as he pulled away. "You are still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen naked." He kissed her. "Of course I haven't seen Jill naked yet." He rolled over laughing. "That's for the shot about my small dick."

The next morning Lynn had breakfast ready when the other three came in. Of the three only Luke looked like he had enjoyed the night. Jill and Bobby still had very little to say. "All right all of you, eat up. We have a busy day ahead of us."

After breakfast Jill helped Lynn clean up the kitchen while the men left to go pick up some of the furniture. Lynn finally asked how the night went. Jill answered, "about like the last few. He didn't make any moves on me and I kept to my side of the bed. I don't know if this is ever going to work out."

"Do you want it to?"

"Sure I love him. He is the only man I have ever loved."

"Then you are going to have to do something about it."

"Like with Luke?"

"Yes, are with someone else that has some experience. Bobby needs to be with someone like that as well."

"I couldn't do that with just anybody. I can't even do it with Bobby."

"What about Luke? I know he would be good for you and he wouldn't hold back. "

"You wouldn't get jealous if I was with him?"

"I am not the only woman he has been with and he isn't the only man I've been with. We had a lot of the same problems when he and I married that you and Bobby have. Oh, he got it in me and we fucked but he only lasted a few minutes before he climaxed. It wasn't much fun for me. An older couple came to the rescue. I confessed to her the problem and she offered her husband for me and she helped Luke. Her husband was good for me and satisfied me. Not only did he satisfy me but taught me how to help Luke. She taught Luke self control and now we have the best sex. I'm not saying that it will work like that for you and Bobby but it would be better than giving up on a marriage that hasn't even started."

"Do you still do that with them?"

She laughed, "Every chance we get. He still knows how to ring my bell."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"Like I said last night; you want have to seduce Luke. He is more than ready to teach you all you want to know. If you decide to do it just let me know and I will get Bobby out of the way. Let's get dressed and get over to the house. They should be there by now."

Lynn pulled on some shorts that showed off her long shapely legs and a t top without a bra. It wasn't an accident that she dressed like that. All she had to do was bend over slightly and her breasts would be open to any one in front of her. She intended to give Bobby all he wanted. She was sure that before the day was over that Jill was going to spend some time alone with Luke and her with Bobby.

Jill came out in jeans and shirt. When she saw Lynn she smiled; "Bobby is going to cum all over himself."

"That the idea. Why don't you slip on some shorts and T top? We can keep both men hard all day. Oh, leave off the bra."

"I don't have as much up there as you do."

"For your size you have plenty. You won't need that for Luke but we want to keep Bobby thinking about you as well." She went back and changed. The shorts she came out with fit her round ass perfectly. Her legs were shapely and tan but the top she had on hid very little. The arms were large and from the side Lynn could see her tits. When she leaned over her nipples came into view. "The guys or going to love that."

They worked through out the morning getting furniture moved in and placed. The guys had plenty of incentive to help as both women left a lot to be viewed with their braless tops and all the leaning and bending. Half hard to hard cocks as well as hard nipples were the constant over the morning hours. As good as his young wife look it was Lynn that kept Bobby's eye. He could just imagine getting his hands on her beautiful round tits. Luke was just as infatuated with Jill. Bobby knew that his brother was getting an eye full as Jill, if anything, was showing more than Lynn. If he hadn't still been pissed off over the way their honeymoon went he might have been jealous of Luke getting to see so much of her. Since Luke didn't seem to mind Lynn showing off he took full advantage of his opportunity to look his sister-in-law over. What he wouldn't give to fuck her. He bet she could take all of him and more. His cock stayed hard at the thought.

For Luke's part he knew why Lynn was showing off. She wanted to fuck Bobby just like he wanted to fuck Jill. He had long ago quit being jealous of Lynn being fucked by someone else, even if had just been the one man. The two couples still got together when the opportunity presented itself. He knew that before the day was over Lynn was going to have Bobby fucking her. He only hoped that he was as successful with Jill. The way Jill was showing her tits to him all morning was a pretty good sign that she was going to go through with the plan Lynn had outlined for him after their fucking last night. Damn, that tight little ass and perky tits had him hard all morning.

At first Jill was self conscious knowing she wasn't hiding much from the guy's. She saw the surprised look Bobby gave her when he first saw the way she a was dressed. She hoped that he would say something and they could get back to at least talking about their problem and working it out. After talking to Lynn she knew that sex between them could work they just had to take it slow and easy. After the look he gave her he saw Lynn and from that time on he only had eyes for her. Find, she thought. Luke would be getting an eye full and anything else he wanted.

Lynn knew things were working out the way she planned. Luke wasn't going to be a problem. She figured she could fuck Bobby all she wanted as long as he got his chance at Jill. The way Jill was letting him see what she had to offer made her think Luke was going to get that opportunity. Bobby was a piece of cake. He had wanted to fuck her since she first became his sister-in-law. She still wondered if Jill was right about the size of his cock but from the bulge in his pants she knew he wasn't small by any stretch of the imagine.

They had stopped for lunch. Luke had gone for hamburgers and drinks and they sit around the table eating and talking about what else they had to do today before they could move in.

After lunch Lynn suggested that Jill start in the kitchen putting away the dishes and other stuff as she would know where she wanted it. Luke could help her and she and Bobby would hang the blinds in the living room. No one complained as they separated.

Jill was on the foot stool putting away stuff that she would not need often in the top cabinets. Luke was taking them from the boxes and handing them to her. Each time she raised her arms to reach the shelf her naked tits were exposed through the loose arm holds of her top. Luke was getting an eye full; not only of her tits but her firm young ass in the shorts she had on. The opportunity was never going to get any better than then to see just how far she was willing to go.

As she placed a bowl on the top shelf he bumped the stool just enough for her to lose her balance and nearly fall. He was ready and quickly caught her around the waist. His hands were around her waist and under the edge of her top against her naked hot skin. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you fall."

"Its ok, you caught me in time." His hands were still around her and he wasn't letting go.

His thumbs were working across her naked stomach. "Would you hate me if you knew I did it on purpose?"

She smiled at him. "How why would you do that?"

"I've wanted to get my hands on you all day. Your nice ass and tits you have been flashing had a lot to do with it. His hands moved higher until his fingers were just touching the under side of her breasts. His thumbs were stroking the lower part of their curves. If you don't want this to go any farther you better stop me now."

"What about Lynn?"

"We both know that Lynn doesn't have any problem with us being together. What about Bobby? You know Lynn is going to fuck him."

Her hands were resting in his shoulders. "I hope she can teach him something. Are you going to teach me something?"

"Every move I know!" He lifted her down and as she slid down his body her arms went around his neck and her lips met his. Her mouth opened and he took advantage of it as his tongue invaded her mouth. She was young and sweet and he tasted every bit of her as he continued to kiss her. His hands were now all over her hard firm breasts. While not as large as Lynn's, her perfectly shaped breasts with the nipples he had been viewing all morning were now firmly in his hands and she wasn't objecting at all. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds