• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our Mistress' High School Ch. 03

Our Mistress' High School Ch. 03

12

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

*****

Sadie wasn't happy. Well in fact that would be putting it mildly; she was raging with Colin for she knew only too well what the marks on his raspberry pink cotton panties were! The stains had dried the soft cotton material was now feeling rather stiff and rough.

"How could he?" she said to herself. "The little pervert, wanking over the panties I so lovingly bought for his tender penis?"

Sadie had realised that for Colin it would be a thrill to wear the girly pink panties. She thought it rather naughty of her to buy him the panties and she had no doubt that he would get the odd erection whilst wearing them, but masturbating over them? That was different, that was taking his submissiveness to women a stage further and moving into the realms of sexual fetishism not related to serving superior females.

Initially Sadie had viewed Colin's excessive masturbation with extreme disapproval but with experience she had learned to love and embrace her son's habit. After all it was only natural and all boys do it.

Moreover, the appalling thought had crossed her mind on several occasions, that Colin could find a girlfriend! If that occurred then she would have to lay down the law to Colin and the girlfriend. She would have to demonstrate to the girlfriend how Colin should be bathed and how he should be punished! But surely no-one could punish him like she did and no-one could love him like she did? She was certain of that.

Therefore, she reached the conclusion that masturbation should be encouraged as it was the only way of satisfying her sons growing sexual needs whilst protecting him from the potential evils of a love interest.

However, shooting his load over the pretty panties was a step too far and she was determined that Colin would regret the day he left his sperm on an item of clothing she considered as sacred to a woman.

Colin was due his bath in ten minutes and when he arrived downstairs Sadie ordered,

"It's time for your bath young man, get into the bathroom and strip!"

"Yes mother, at once mother."

As Sadie burst into the room, she did not hesitate to take the startled Colin out of the bathroom by the ear. She hauled her naked son into the living room and snapped,

"You've been a very naughty boy and you will be getting a red bottom!"

"Please not a red bottom mother!"

"Yes you will!" she snarled as she sat on the sofa. "You have been jerking off over your pink panties and I will not have you defiling such a precious item with your sexual perversions! Come forward at once," she commanded.

Colin proceeded to step forward before Sadie stood up and placed a tight arm lock around his neck and was now holding him securely under her armpit. She then fell backwards onto the sofa and pulled Colin downward towards the cushions which left his chalk white bottom sticking up tantalisingly in the air for her to spank. She then reached down and took hold of his dangling cock and balls before pulling them tightly upwards towards his anus. Colin gasped as he felt the stretch!

He couldn't believe he'd found himself in this predicament. He hadn't received a spanking in weeks but now all he could do was pray for it to be over quickly. Sadie now had her son's fit, young body under her full control: the body that was beginning to torment her daily.

Sadie then proceeded to spank her son with strong, mechanical arm movements which caused a loud slapping noise as her strong, rough hand landed upon Colin's delicate bottom in quick succession.

Sadie couldn't believe how sadistic she felt as she delivered each powerful spank. She knew she would continue to do the best for her son. It was her that brought Colin up as a single parent, it was her who earned enough money for him to attend Our Mistress' High School and it was her who had been so supportive over his foreskin issues.

As Colin's bottom was turning redder by the second, he finally let out at deep howl; he wasn't coping particularly well with the pain. This was enough for Sadie to bring the spanking session to an end.

"Right now Colin I want you across my knee young man!"

The tearful lad didn't hesitate to spread himself across his mothers knee, thus laying his soft genitals onto her thighs. Sadie then reached into her handbag and produced a tube of Deep Heat lotion that she squirted onto her fingers before gently rubbing the lotion onto Colin's red bottom.

The lotion initially felt cold and soothing to Colin before it started to burn like a furnace on his buttocks. Colin was then ordered to spend the next twenty minutes sitting on the carpet in front of Sadie wearing a t-shirt and jumper on his top half while remaining naked below the waist.

Sadie was determined she'd keep him in her sight to prevent him from washing the lotion off. She even thought how cute it would be to watch him thrust his bare bottom back and forward along the carpet thus causing him friction burns.

"OK now Colin, time for your bath," commanded Sadie.

Colin immediately jumped to his feet, removed his jumper and t-shirt and ran to the bathroom with dangling genitals before immersing himself in the cool water. The feeling of relief to his burning butt verged on orgasmic as Sadie set about thoroughly washing his genitals. During the bath, Colin achieved a firm erection.

***

Miss Flynn took a drink of coffee from her mug. She had finished looking through the details on the sheets of paper. Sitting cross legged at the desk in the office, she placed her cup down as Mrs Jones entered the room.

Mrs Jones was the youngest of the P.E. teachers. At age 25, she had the look of a girl who had just recently left college. A tall and rangy brunette, she radiated beauty particularly with her tanned athletic physique. Dressed in a small pair of tight grey cotton hot pants and a matching top that revealed her small but firm breasts, the most appealing aspect of the outfit was that it revealed her toned midriff.

"So you've got a boy in mind have you Miss Flynn?" she enquired.

"Yes I have Mrs Jones."

The next stage for Miss Flynn was to inform Mrs Rimmer but Mrs Rimmer was in the middle of one of her face sitting sessions with an unruly pupil and was only to be disturbed on matters of extreme importance.

"Well I think it is important," stated Mrs Jones.

This led to Miss Flynn rising from her chair and heading to the room where Mrs Rimmer was at present. After knocking on the door, Miss Flynn entered to find Mrs Rimmer, in her pretty navy swimsuit, sat on the face of a naked male pupil. The boy had a rather attractively tanned body.

"What is it?" enquired Mrs Rimmer.

"Well I think I found a suitable candidate."

"Have you asked for reports?"

"Yes. Dr Young was highly impressed and said he would be perfect."

"Well that's good enough for me." As Miss Flynn turned to leave, Mrs Rimmer added "Oh and Miss Flynn."

"Yes?"

"Good work!"

"Thank you," said Miss Flynn.

Mrs Rimmer had spent about five minutes face sitting. This measure had been introduced at her bequest for unruly male pupils. The issue of face sitting had been raised via the school board and all mothers or female guardians had been asked to vote on whether face sitting should be introduced for naughty boys in the school.

The consensus was a resounding Yes. If a pupil received a face sitting session then a letter would be sent home which required the signature of the mother or female guardian stating the reasons for the face sitting.

This punishment was regarded as very humiliating for both the boy and the good name of his family.

As the young man lay under her butt cheeks Mrs Rimmer enquired,

"Are you OK Bobby?"

"Yes Mrs Rimmer," he replied.

Mrs Rimmer simply loved the face sitting sessions. Just feeling the power of having the naked athlete helplessly beneath her gave her a warm glow.

She looked at the power in his fit, young muscular body, which for as long as she wished, would be rendered out of action. She caressed the hairs around Bobby's nipples and gave his nipples a little twist, which brought gasps from the young man.

She looked down at his limp penis and thought of the potential power of his penis when erect and the pleasure it could give her. She looked at his large testes that produced the seed that may one day create life but not while he lay helpless and submissive under her control.

"OK Bobby, you know why you're here. It's for a serious breach of discipline. I clearly noticed you were missing from the pool last week as was Tanya. Semen was found in the girls showers as a result of you being there. I got her side of the story and she says that she was in no way involved but simply went into the showers to watch you masturbate. Is that true?"

"Yes Mrs Rimmer that is true!"

"Well that's alright then isn't it Bobby? Hey never mind me or the school. I'm trying to run a P.E. department here and I've got boys jerking off in the showers, although you seem to be very selective over whom you masturbate for. It seems only the privileged can watch. Isn't that so?" enquired Mrs Rimmer as she stood up and sat on the bench with Bobby still lying on the floor.

"No that's not the case!"

"Well then why don't you put on a little show for me!"

"Sorry?"

"I'm telling you that you have my permission to jerk off!

"I can't!" said Bobby as his limp penis began to slowly stiffen.

"Well it looks like your cock is ready to perform and alternatively I could tell your parents!"

"Alright, alright!" said Bobby as he started to run his hand up and down the length of his penis. "Mrs Rimmer...would I be allowed to kiss the soles of your feet while I masturbate please?"

"Of course you can Bobby!"

Bobby then started covering the soles of Mrs Rimmer's feet with kisses as he masturbated hard.

"Bobby you've got an amazing body and I want to see you cum for me and I want you to cum hard! I want to see your semen all over your body!" she gushed. "Can you do that for me?"

"Yes Mrs Rimmer I can!"

As Bobby was kissing and licking the soles of her feet, he continued to rub his hard and swollen penis when suddenly the volcano erupted and Bobby's body went into spasm as his heavenly orgasm shot through him. As he spurted ever so hard, very soon the room smelled strongly of his thick, bleachy semen.

Later that afternoon Colin returned to the P.E. department for a another session. Mondays were always basketball day. There was a frostiness towards Colin from the other boys as they slipped into their swimming trunks and headed for the gymnasium.

Colin felt uncomfortable but most of his thoughts were taken up with catching a sacred glimpse of the much adored Miss Flynn.

His heart jumped like a cat from a tree when his beloved teacher entered the gym with her familiar blonde pony tail and he realised she would be taking the lesson.

Dressed in the same attire as before, somehow her green spandex cycling shorts looked even tighter on her solid thighs and round butt than they had before. On seeing her, one of the boys mocked,

"There's your girlfriend Colin!"

Miss Flynn had heard the jibe but didn't know from whom it had come. When the lesson started, instead of the two sets of teams being separated by one lot wearing bibs, Miss Flynn instead insisted that one of the teams remove their trunks and perform naked. Luckily for Colin, he managed to maintain his dignity, this time.

As the sweaty athletes headed for the showers at the end of the lesson, Colin was taken by Miss Flynn through to the P.E department office. Colin nervously passed through the girls changing rooms and by the time he reached the staff office his stomach was in knots.

He entered the office alongside Miss Flynn to find Mrs Rimmer sitting at her desk in her tight and revealing swimsuit. Suddenly flanked on either side of her were the athletic Mrs Jones and the familiarly comforting sight of the sturdy Miss Flynn.

Mrs Rimmer began with,

"Hi Colin, please take a seat. I've summoned you to the office as through a process of elimination you have been selected to be our personal Dog's Body or as we regularly call it, Dog Boy!"

"Dog Boy?" uttered Colin sounding rather bewildered.

"Yes, this role means that whatever spare time you have during your weekly timetable, you will spend here in the P.E. department, helping to take care of our whims and needs. You shall spend breaks and lunchtimes here as well as free periods helping around the place. Have you any questions?"

"Yes, erm what kind of duties will I have?"

"Well, it will consist of keeping the department and especially our changing room tidy, helping move apparatus and being there for any assistance that I, Miss Flynn or Mrs Jones might require, be it laying out our clothes or giving us a massage!"

Colin liked the sound of this very much! Just spending all his free time in the proximity of his darling Miss Flynn was the stuff of dreams and to assist and submit to these dominant women was all he really wanted to do.

The role of Dog Boy had been used for years within the P.E. department at Our Mistress High School. It was an honour for the boy who was selected but the selection process was never easy.

What specifically was required was a boy who would adhere to the fine traditions of male submissiveness, who had a suitable lack of ego and who wasn't interested in spending his spare time chasing after girls. Colin, with his timid, outcast nature was perfect for this role.

"One last thing," added Mrs Rimmer. "You shall be in our presence as nature intended, which is fully nude at all times so remove your trunks at once Dog Boy!"

Colin immediately complied by answering,

"Yes Mrs Rimmer."

He then nervously pulled down his trunks to his ankles and removed them, handing them to Mrs Rimmer. All three women didn't miss the opportunity to savour the sight of his athletic young body and sagging scrotum which was hanging slightly lower than the rough pink head of his flaccid penis.

"Right then, please proceed to the staff changing rooms which are in the room opposite."

As Colin started to move, Miss Flynn approached him, smiled and offered her welcoming hand for him to hold. Colin took hold and they passed through the door and into the staff changing room where the sexy P.E. teachers congregated.

Colin was in a daze of disorientation. The room was rectangular and reasonably large with a set of showers through the back. There were benches around the perimeter of the room that were fixed to the walls and two leather tub chairs in the middle as well as a massage table.

"Here we are Colin, this is where you shall be spending your spare time during school hours. This staff area is strictly private so you don't need to worry about fellow pupils coming in here and knowing what you do in here," said Mrs Rimmer in a reassuring tone.

Colin felt glad to be there and felt that for once he had found somewhere that he was wanted and needed and he knew that being submissive to the dominant females came as naturaly to him as breathing.

The three women had noticed the red marks on Colin's buttocks but this was a common sight in the school as if it didn't come via one of the teachers then it was common knowledge that all mothers or female guardians spanked their boys in the home.

"If he's our Dog Boy then he really should have a collar and leash!" suggested Mrs Jones.

"Well, this is a school of Female Supremacists not an S&M dungeon! But I do agree, I would love to have our Dog Boy with a collar and leash. Right, I'd like you to start off by giving my shoulders a massage!" commanded Mrs Rimmer. "So get to it Dog Boy!"

"Yes Mrs Rimmer!"

Mrs Rimmer sat in one of the tub chairs with her back to Colin. Colin walked up behind her feeling very nervous and vulnerable with both being naked and not having a clue how to massage the muscular shoulders of the powerful sports teacher.

He nervously placed his hands onto Mrs Rimmer's shoulders and started gently circling his fingers on her skin. Mrs Rimmer made noises as if she was enjoying the experience. This set Colin at ease as he then moved onto the straps of her shiny swimsuit. Colin enjoyed touching the material. He loved soft, beautiful material and he savoured the opportunity to touch the shoulder straps of her pretty swimming costume.

"Oh this boy is very good. He's clearly a natural at this!" said Mrs Rimmer with much enthusiasm.

"You should give Miss Flynn a massage!" added Mrs Jones. "Give her a foot massage. She's always complaining how sore her feet are!"

This comment caused mild embarrassment to Mrs Flynn who blushed as her eyes met with Colin's.

"No I couldn't do that!" said Miss Flynn nervously.

"Why not?" countered Mrs Rimmer.

"Well...I've never had one before and erm...my feet are sweaty also."

"That's fine by me!" Colin brazenly stated. He couldn't believe he'd said this and he didn't know where it came from. What he said he felt may have been out of place but the three ladies seemed very happy with what he'd said.

"There you go Miss Flynn. You've no excuse now. Dog Boy get down on your knees and give Miss Flynn's feet a massage!"

"Yes Mrs Jones," Colin replied.

Colin was now shaking nervously as he dropped onto one knee and started to untie the laces of Miss Flynn's white trainers. Once he had removed her trainers he pulled down her soft white socks before removing each one to reveal Miss Flynn's bare feet.

She had the most beautiful feet Colin had ever seen with their soft texture and white complexion and her little toes were the most prefect toes anyone could wish to see.

"Hasn't she got lovely feet?" Mrs Jones asked Colin.

"Yes she has!" answered Colin

"And don't you think her ankles are so pretty?"

"Yes there are very pretty!" Colin replied.

"Well why don't you caress her feet and ankles then?"

"With his heart drumming inside his chest Colin nervously ran his fingers down each of her feet. Her feet felt soft and clammy but without any noticeable odour.

He then touched her pretty ankles but didn't dare touch any higher than her ankle bone.

Suddenly both teachers headed back to the office and Colin and Miss Flynn were left alone with Colin still on one knee.

Miss Flynn placed her left foot onto Colin's hairy thigh as he placed his trembling fingers onto the velvety sole of Miss Flynn's foot and gently circled his thumbs on the top of her foot. He then softly ran his fingers down each side of her foot many times.

As he did this his eyes wandered up the curves of her calves to her knees (he couldn't believe how much he loved looking at her knees) before reaching her thick milky white thighs which her green shiny cycling shorts cut tightly into. He couldn't believe how the shorts were almost tattooed onto her, like a second skin.

As Miss Flynn smiled down at Colin, suddenly the unthinkable happened: Colin felt a stirring in his groin, the kind of awareness which only comes with the blood pumping into his penis.

Suddenly the blood began to flow and his penis began to rise. Colin began to turn redder and redder as Miss Flynn's eyes opened wide at the sight.

She had wondered many times how Colin's circumcised cock would look when erect and she wasn't disappointed as she peered down at the brown hairs around the base leading to the pink band under the ridge and the bulbous purple head. She couldn't believe the transformation from small, soft and hanging to large, powerful and pulsating.

With his cock jutting proudly upwards, Colin nervously continued to massage her beautiful feet before offering,

"I'm very sorry Miss Flynn. I can't believe this has happened!"

Miss Flynn smiled reassuringly,

"That's OK Colin. I release that it's very natural for boys of your age to get erections and you clearly have a very stiff erection and if truth be told I'm really rather flattered!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our Mistress' High School Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds