• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gamble for One minute? Ch. 02

Gamble for One minute? Ch. 02

12

Continued from "gamble for one minute I." - This is a straight up continuance of the last. Without reading this first, you will miss some -actually a lot- of the background.

*****

Next day the phone rings. The caller ID says Pete & Karen. Crap, I thought to myself. Not knowing what this call was going to be about, I answered the phone with a bit of nervousness. It was Pete. Pete was kind of a direct fellow. He asked questions straight out. In his usual style, he said: "You didn't drop off the sample railing, did you?" It was true, in the heat of the moment I forgot to leave the sample railing I had planned to show Pete and Karen. "Can you possibly stop by later and drop it off?"

I looked at my schedule and said, "Sure, I can stop by after work, around six."

"Great" Pete said.

I pulled into the driveway at six. I was glad to see that Karen's car was not there. I could feel my heart beat in my throat as I reached to ring the doorbell. Immediately the door swung open and Pete - with a broad smile - said: "Great to see you, I was almost afraid you wouldn't come back." My heart sunk into my shoes. Crap, she must have told him. He was laughing loudly and said: "You didn't know Karen's tricks did you?" He continued: "Don't feel bad, I can't withstand her tricks neither and I am way old compared to you."

Crap, can this day get any worse? I thought to myself. These people look conservative, but they surely have some non-conventional thoughts about sexuality. Can this conversation be even more uncomfortable? Thoughts raced through my mind.

Pete continued: "When I bug her too much for sex, that is what I get," "one hell of a consolation prize" he smiled proudly. "Here, sit down," as he pointed to the chairs at the table.

As soon as we sat down, a car pulled into the driveway. It was Karen. The door swung open wildly and both Karen and Laura stepped in laughingly. To me, it was obvious they were talking about me when they pulled up.

Laura dropped her bag in a lazy chair. "So, I hear you like my legs!" she said with an air of triumph.

I could feel my face turning beet red. I was starting to sweat. She made a couple of hopping steps and twirled her hot body in front of me. I couldn't help but stare and tried to say something but nothing sensible came out.

Karen burst out laughing at my response. "I guess that is a yes." she said to Laura, way too loud to my liking.

Laura giggled and asked me: "I want to know, are these yoga pants your favorite?" as she turned her back on me, looking over her shoulder to see my reaction.

I tried to gain my composure. I suggested I would go get my railing sample to show them.

"Sure." Karen said kindly.

I almost ran out of the room to my truck. I dragged myself back into the house, holding the piece of railing in front of me, as if it would defend me against the onslaught.

Luckily we mostly talked about the project, the focus was on the railing and now the price was reduced by 10%, it was a productive meeting that actually focused on when and how.

A week later, I get a call if I would like to pick up my deposit check. It was Pete. He was anxious to get this project rolling and asked if I could come get it tomorrow, Saturday. I agreed.

Around 10:00 AM I pulled into the driveway. I rang the doorbell and Laura, with her super cute smile, opened the door. The coffee pot was on the table and Pete waved me on, "Want to join us in a cup of coffee?"

"Sure!" I said and sat down at the table. I sat in the same seat as before, I realized as soon as I sat down. The stained contract was on the table. We talked about the start date and some of the other particulars such as where to stash our supplies.

Karen had this look on her face. She was smiling. She obviously had something on her mind. When the conversation slowed she looked at me and asked: "Want to gamble again?"

"No!" I said a little too loud and a little too quickly.

Everybody chuckled. "You didn't like Karen's trick?" Pete asked me chuckling.

"No, it was a setup." I said.

"Oh, you really didn't enjoy yourself, I noticed." Karen joked.

"And you didn't like looking at my picture when you came, you pervert?" Laura asked laughingly.

Crap, they know everything. I had no privacy left! And they appear to be such conservative people! What a sham, I thought to myself.

Karen just kept on pushing: "We just have to raise the stakes."

"Not interested." I said.

"What if you could win your discount back?" Pete offered.

"And you may have some rules too." Karen suggested.

Mmmm I thought to myself.

"He looks interested." Laura said smilingly.

"Well," I started "If I could win my discount back, that would be a good thing."

"OK," Karen said "Let me summarize the rules." "If you last more than one minute, you get your discount back. If you lose, you give us another 10% discount."

I spoke up: "And I don't want this super high speed hand job, that pushes me over the edge waaaay too fast." While I said this, I thought to myself, I am going to have a much better chance since I jerked myself off this morning - thinking of Laura and her tights off course, but that is beside the point.

"OK, only one stroke per count, but otherwise I can do what I want." Karen said.

By now, everybody, including myself was smiling.

"And we can all watch" Pete said.

A stroke of panic hit me. I will be undressed in my most vulnerable state and they will be watching? "No Way!" I almost yelled.

Karen smiled. "If it makes you nervous, maybe it will help your odds?"

Oh, yeah, I didn't think of that. Also, they already have quite the story to rumor about, so I don't have much to lose. And if I am already empty, with my new attitude and knowing what to expect, I should easily last more than some measly 60 seconds.

Everyone looked at me. They were smiling, but full of anticipation. As soon as I said: "OK"

Laura said, "Hold on, wait for me, I will be right back." As she darted off to the basement stairs.

Karen got up too. "I have to get something." And walked off to the back of the house. I was left at the table, with Pete having way too much fun grinning at me. I started to doubt if this was such a good idea...

In almost no time, Karen was walking back to Pete and me, still sitting at the table. She was shaking a smallish bottle again; pink this time, she was shaking it with the vigor of a stressed poker player.

As soon as she sat down, the basement stairs creaked as someone rushed up the stairs. It was Laura, dressed in snow white tights and an almost as white stretchy turtleneck. "I wanted to be comfortable" she said smilingly. Oh, if that was comfortable, I wish she would wear comfortable clothes all the time. Maybe it was comfortable, as it fit her like a second skin.

She sat down across the table. In her tight turtle neck, it was obvious that she had smallish breasts, super perky, but smallish. Too bad she isn't standing anymore, I thought to myself.

"OK, are we still on?" Karen asked.

I swallowed. "Yes." I said.

Karen giggled nervously, "OK, you know what to do." As she looked expectantly in my eyes.

I got up, undid my belt, my button, my zipper and let my jeans slide down to the ground. Karen smiled and popped the cap off the little bottle she brought. She squeezed some in her hand and started rubbing it on my dick. It was smooth, soft, and it even smelled good. She started trying to get my dick to life, rubbing all over, slowly, with some pressure but mostly focusing on pulling. Her left hand cupped my balls and made them roll all over each other. It was very, Very pleasant.

Then Laura spoke up. "Ok mom, hold on, I want to add to this too, this is kinda hot. And we already know he likes my legs, so let me see if I can add a bet to the bet?"

No way I thought, what is this chick thinking? This is a level of poker I am not used to and now she is going to add some rules?

Karen giggled. "Sure, tell us what you would like to add."

By now, I was fully hard. If Laura wouldn't have started talking, I would have started counting and slowed Karen's hand way down.

"OK, let him guess if I am wearing underwear. If I am wearing a bra, and he guesses right, he deducts 5 seconds, if he is wrong, he adds 5 seconds. Same for undies" Laura giggled.

Note, she was wearing her skin-tight tights and turtle neck. My eyes were trying to pierce through her clothes already and I was wishing she would stand up.

"And how are we going to verify?" Karen asked.

"Oh, I will show, sort of." She said mystically.

"Deal?" Karen asked while looking at me. Her left hand tapped my balls a little too hard to bring me back to reality while her right hand kept stroking at a medium pace.

"Yes!" I answered enthusiastically. After all, I had wanted to see this chick with less clothing on ever since the first time I noticed her. This was a sure chance to get at least some of that wish come true.

"Are we going to count now?" Karen asked me.

"One." I said a little too loud. Slow stroke all the way up and all the way down followed. "Two." And as I expected, my balls were released and I felt a greased finger knocking at the back door. "Three." My legs made solid contact with the table and I looked across the table at Laura. "Four."

Laura obviously liked the attention and reacted with "OK, out with it, bra or no bra?" Meanwhile she reached her hands up as high as she could stretch. Crap, she looks good. Yes, her boobs were smallish, but they were perky. Waaay perky. Even without imagination you could see her nipples push the fabric up.

"Five," as a definite pressure on my prostate was established. And a slooow stroke up and sloooowly back down was administered.

Laura twirled her body on the other side of the table. She obviously loved the attention. She knew she was hot, but to be dressed and hot in front of mostly naked me, that added a whole new dimension.

"Bra or no bra?" She almost sang out.

"No bra." I blurted and quickly counted "Six." After all, I could almost see her nipple poking out.

She looked disappointed as another slooow slide up and down happened on my dick. She grabbed her water glass and poured half of it on her shoulder.

"Seven." Counted Karen. It was obvious I could not count and she wanted her next 10% so the stroking had to continue. The wet shirt made it really obvious that there was no bra. Good, I gained 5 seconds I did not have to endure to win. Oh, how great she looked!

She liked the look on my face, and Karen took every bit of advantage she could get. She almost yelled at Laura: "You couldn't hold out for more than a few seconds?" "You know that the tease is stronger than the flesh, you slut" she added. Oh, now things are getting uncomfortable, I thought to myself. But neither Pete - who was obviously enjoying himself with the spectacle in front of him - nor Laura even appeared to be unnerved by the rash Karen just doled out.

"Eight." Karen almost sounded bored. Oh, I wasn't bored. I got my dick stroked, tightly, slowly, with whatever lube that was, and openly was able to look, stare, ogle was the better word, at partially soaked Laura without getting in trouble.

"Nine." Laura had gotten up and crouched her back, like a cat, it was amazing how flexible her yoga classes made her. She placed a foot on the table, with her right side towards me. Her tights hugged her, showing every line.

"Ten."

Laura said: "I am going to arch my back, and roll my hips forward, and as soon as I reverse the motion, you have to guess if I have undies on or not."

"Eleven." Strooooke up, stroooooke down. Her back arched, slowly tipping her hips forward, and since her legs didn't move, her muff just had to move down.

Holy shit, I thought to myself. This chick is amazing. She actually likes to be watched like this, by some helpless dude with his dick in her mother's hands!

"Twelve." I could barely focus. Her muff made an obvious bump in her tights by the time she was done arching her back. You could almost see two lines that would have defined her lips.

"Thirteen."

It was Pete who interrupted my contemplating. "So, is it starting to work yet?" he asked. Huh? What is working? Your wife is an expert massager, that I can't deny, I thought to myself. "The lube, is it getting warm yet?" he asked.

"Fourteen." "Come to think of it, my dick is way hot, and my balls and my ass too!" I almost yelled. He grinned.

"It is the pink stuff, it warms as the excitement builds, and leaves you with a surprise too." he grinned some more. Chuckled actually.

"Fifteen." And another bottom to tip and back. Oh, that feels good, hot or not, it is still slippery and that no guy can deny.

"What will it be, undies or not?" Laura asked, almost annoyed. Oh, her profile looked hot, way hot.

Rather than just roll over, I said: "I can't decide, do it again!"

"Sixteen." She smiled while a trip up and down was completed on me.

She stuck her wet boob towards me, knowingly showing off her super erect cold nipple and crowned and arched her back. Oh, she looks soo fine with all that female definition and a smile that, what was it? Could melt an ice berg?

"Seventeen." She dipped her hips extra deep. I had to guess something. "Undies or not?"

"I guess undies." Because I figured she didn't want to show her muff in front of her parents.

"Eighteen." She just stood there, muff down, while I got another hot, long, slow stroke

"Nineteen."

Now it was Karen that wanted an answer too. "OK, out with the proof." She said.

"Tweeennnntyyy." I said, while Laura teasingly slowly slid down her tights. She was shaven, but only a little bit. A respectable description would be that she kept a "cover". No wonder I guessed underwear, her fuzz hid some of the definition. I was glad to see she was a natural blonde.

"Twenty one." And how many strokes did I have to endure, with this hot blonde that was rocking her slightly covered muff in front of me? I wondered...

Karen said enthusastically: "You are wrong! That adds 5 seconds back to the challenge!" and gave me a couple of quick left hand rubs... Just to make the point.

"Twenty two." I wished really hard that I couldn't feel a thing. I looked down, my dick was hard and the tip was way red. Must be the funky lotion, I thought to myself, just trying to come up with an excuse for why I looked soo excited, so quickly.

"Twenty three." Laura was getting comfortable and now was twirling away, trying to get me to pay attention to her and her mix of slow and quick moves. I bet she is one hell of a dancer, I thought to myself. My breath almost choked, as I got the corresponding slide up, and down...

"Twenty four." She was getting way comfortable. Karen now actually egged her on, realizing that I wasn't making as much progress as I was last time, and she was a competitive woman, she had her mind set on getting my sperm out, and soon, and was going to get there whatever way.

"Step on the chair, put a foot on the table, and do your yoga stretches!" she almost yelled at Laura.

"Twenty five." So while I was enduring -oh, it was enduring by now, I was just hanging on by a thread- my slooow stoke up and down, Laura hopped on the chair, half angle to me, and reached out both hands towards her foot on the table. It gave me a magnificent view of her legs, her arching body and everything in between.

WTF, she does all this, naked, in front of her parents? I thought to myself... But what did I care? It was me who got to see what I wanted!

"Twenty six." She is sooo oh, caveman noise after caveman noise as Karen's hand slid up and downhill. She is soo comfortable doing all this with everyone watching.

"Twenty seven."

Laura laughed and said: "Never thought this would be this much fun." and with a serious twinkle in her eye, added: "And such a hot thing to do!" slippery slide up and slippery slide down. "I actually am getting wet doing this" she winked at me.

"Twenty eight." As if I needed to hear that!! I had a hard - aaaahhhh as Karen's hand moved up and down - hard enough time holding it together without knowing that this chick was actually getting hot herself!

"Twenty nine."

"Do that again!" Karen whispered to Laura. "He liked that."

Laura turned around so she would make the same move but now downhill, since her stretch would now go to her foot on the chair. Yes, it was impossible to look elsewhere, the arches, curves, definition. It was a whirlwind. And it turned into a hurricane somewhere mid-way, as Karen's hands moved in their paths.

"Thirty."

Karen wasn't smiling. She said: "It's not working, last time he lost it before we got to thirty."

I smiled and thought to myself, well, that is what happens if you leave a boy alone and no one is there to watch over him. He plays with himself, and that aaaaactuallyyyyy -Oh, Karen still had her control- actually makes this game a little more fun.

"Thirty one."

Karen was thinking, it was obvious by the look on her eyes. "Maybe it is my time to gamble." She said. Sllloooowwww Sssstrooookkkkee uuuup, slllloooow doooown. As if I wasn't paying attention. She continued: "When we set out the rules, I could only stroke once per count." "But it was not actually defined that the counts needed to be exactly a second apart, right?" She asked.

"Thirty two." Karen counted, and she gave me a quick up and down. "Thirty three." And another quick one.

Crap, I thought to myself, she just gives up the time and is going to give the last half minute worth of strokes in just a fraction of that.

"Thirty four." And another super rapid move up and down. She kept her grip quite tight, but with the lube, that didn't slow her down. It did however, make things more intense for me!

"Thirty five." And she almost got into her old rhythm, it actually smacked and sounded slobbery.

"Thirty six." I noticed Laura had stepped on the table with both feet and was maneuvering around the suspended lights - and coffee cups - toward me.

"Thirty six." Smack, smack.

"Thirty seven." Smack, smack.

Oh, this totally was going the wrong way. I had a gorgeous, mostly naked, chick standing right in front of me, giving me the view of a life time (well, almost, but one I would have paid twice 10% for) while her mom is trying to get me off in a desperate way. And all I have to do, is not collapse. I smiled.

Karen saw me smile. She sneakily didn't count and gave me a few super rapid ones. "Don't get cocky now" she said.

"Oh, nice pun!" I grunted caveman style, as I glanced at my dick. I wonder, can it get any bigger? I wish I was always this big. Never mind the reddish hue, that is something that looks somewhat unnatural.

"Thirty six." Karen counted as she administered another quick wack wack double dipper.

"Hey, not fair!" I cried uncle.

"No, not fair for sure, you get to ogle all over my naked daughter and I am getting ignored!" Karen chuckled. Smack, smack, smack to emphasize the point.

Oh, I was getting way ready. "How are you getting ignored?" "I think nature proves that you are not missing anything you are looking for."

Pete was grinning ear to ear. He was loving the spectacle and the power shift back and forth. I bet he was also glad to see someone else in Karen's hands that was as desperate as he must have been at times.

"Thirty seven."

"Oh, you are breaking the rules!" I almost yelled, while looking down Karen's shirt. She was older, but, just like her daughter, perky in such a way that it would make her friends jealous.

"Thirty eight." Smack, smack. Rapidly followed by: "Thirty nine." Smack, smack. "Does that mean you want to stop this challenge?"

Crap! Now what? I have a dick that is loaded to the hilt and a hottie standing in front of me, while her mom has my dick in her hand. And I want to walk away from that?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gamble for One minute? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds