• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gamble for One minute? Ch. 01

Gamble for One minute? Ch. 01

It was another visit. Another visit to Pete and Karen to talk about building their new deck. They have been really good customers, but they fall in the "high maintenance" category. You know, lots of questions, slow decision making, and frugal with their money.

Anyway, I didn't have too much going on, so rounding up work was top priority. And they knew lots of people, so I had to stay on their good side. Here I was, visiting again, revised proposal in hand for this deck that would bridge the living room to the yard. If it was going to go through, it would be a nice project and in the area where I have lots of other customers, so visibility would be a side benefit.

I rang the bell. Karen opened the door. She was in her late forties, but even so, she carries a charm that doesn't go unnoticed. She is also the frugal one, handles the money in the family and asks the hard questions. "Hi, I wanted to drop off the revised proposal for your deck," I said.

Karen waved me in and said: "Oh great, we were expecting you, come on in." I took off my shoes and walked into the house. She walked ahead of me to the living room. It was a nice open space, lots of light and even though the house was right on the main road, it was very private. "Pete had to run off and get some last minute things, so he will look at this with me later." I handed her the proposal. It was a folder with a few simple sketches, and a detailed description of the materials I would be using and how some of the railing would interface with some of the existing structure. She took the folder and opened it on the table. It was a large antique table with matching wooden chairs. It was lower than a normal dining table, but still comfortable. She pointed at a chair at the head of the table and said: "Have a seat," and I politely accepted and sat down. She sat to my right on the long side of the table, so we could see the proposal together.

We went through the proposal, page by page. Most of the stuff in the folder was already reviewed before, some small changes had been made, and some details were spelled out with more precision to make sure everybody understood what was going to be built.

Sounds came up from behind us. Somebody was walking up the stairs and opened the door. The creaking of the treads of the old house underlined the character of the house.

As she walked through the door she said: "Oh mom, did you see my yoga pants?" There stood her daughter, Laura. A cute blonde with a smile that would melt a glacier. She must have been about 22 or 23.

"Yes, they are washed, maybe still in the drier?" her mother answered. I looked while Laura turned and walked down the hall to the laundry room. She has the prettiest legs, oh, how those tights suit her, I thought to myself.

Karen shuffled the paper on the table. I caught her looking at me, a look with a thought behind it. A look that made me hastily comment on some detail we were discussing before the basement door opened.

"Found it!" Laura exclaimed from the end of the hallway. I looked at Karen, just to make sure I wasn't going to get caught flatfooted again.

Karen was getting up and while reaching out her hand, "here are the keys, make sure you drive safe." Laura smiled, another heartwarming smile and turned to the front door.

Well, I guess I was a typical male, and looked at her darting out. It wasn't much of a display, but the glimpse was well worth it. When I looked back in front of me, I saw Karen looking at me. She smiled again, and said "You really like those legs don't you?"

Crap! I thought to myself. "Was it that obvious?" "I have to admit, she is simply gorgeous, and with those tights, I am pretty sure she could cause a traffic accident by merely walking down the road." I tried to make a joke out of it, and Karen chuckled.

"Just don't get any ideas, she has a boyfriend." She said. "And word has it that he has the stamina of a Rhino."

I saw a documentary on TV about rhinoceros once; they can have sex for hours! So badly so, that some Asian countries sell ground up rhino tusk as an aphrodisiac...

"Like me" I said under my breath. This conversation is getting weird I thought to myself.

"O I heard that." Karen said while she sat back down. "I may be old, but I hear just fine." She laughed. The blood rushed to my face, I thought she was still a ways off when I said that. I moved around in my chair, uncomfortable with the situation.

Karen was smiling again, that look with a thought... She said: "Well if you are so sure you have great stamina, I want to dare you to a bet." Oh, now this conversation is really getting weird. Now, how do you answer to something like that? I thought to myself. "What do you say?" she asked smilingly.

I started stammering: "Oh, don't take this the wrong way, I find you attractive and all..."

She didn't let me finish. "No, not sex with me, Pete would never approve." She continued: "No, I will give you a hand job, and if you blow your wad in less than a minute, I win."

Pfff I thought to myself. One minute? That is barely worth it. I know I can last for way longer than that even doing the real thing. "A Single minute?" I asked, "That doesn't sound too long." "And if you win, what do you get?" I asked.

Karen smiled, obviously thinking she had a live one here. She grabbed the last page of the proposal, and pointed at the bottom line. "I get 10% off, for getting you off in less than one minute."

"And if I last longer?" I asked.

"Then I will keep going and give you a mind blowing orgasm."

I looked at her, smiled at her twinkling eyes and said, half-jokingly "And spread the rumor that I also have the stamina of a Rhino?" We both laughed.

"Deal?" she asked.

One minute, what can anyone accomplish in one minute? I thought to myself: She is kinda cute, but this one isn't going to do it for me. At the same time, a challenge like that was kind of exciting. And afterwards I could tell my friends that this married woman jerked me off! And who knows, maybe the rumor would even make it to my friends too!

"OK, deal." I said.

Karen rubbed her hands together, she was obviously excited.

"And when did you have in mind to perform this competition?" I asked.

"Why not now?" she asked me. "Laura is off to the gym and Pete won't be home for hours." I raised my eyebrows. That was an unexpected surprise, to have this boring visit turn into something fun like this. I smiled. Karen didn't really wait for an answer and said, "Let me just grab something," as she got up from her chair. She disappeared towards the back of the house and very quickly returned with a smallish bottle. While she walked back to me she was shaking it, as if that would improve her chances.

I got up as she got near and asked: "Where do we go?"

Karen frowned her eyebrows and tilted her head. "Why not right here?" She said. I looked around, looked at the windows that suddenly seemed to be Everywhere. But, the windows on the road side of the house were blinded with drapes and the windows on the back overlooked the ample yard. It was actually way more private than most homes.

"And, I will even give you something to look at," she said while grabbing a framed picture from a window sill nearby. I had long noticed that picture. It showed Laura looking over her shoulder while reaching up to a tall horse. She was standing on tiptoes and - of course - wearing cream colored tights. Her slim calves poked out at the bottom and the muscles in her legs were straining, revealing every line. Her T-shirt was raised at her waist, showing more than half her ass with the beginning of a wedgy.

"OK, these are the rules." Karen continued, while placing the picture on the table in front of me, just next to the last page of the proposal. "The time starts as soon as you are hard and you start counting." "I get to stroke however I like and from whatever angle." "And as soon as you come, you lose, unless you counted to sixty already." She laughed. The fact she was so certain of her case was a little discerning, but I was pretty sure I would need more time even if I tried. "What's wrong, are you chickening out?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"OK, why don't you stand up and drop your pants?" she said it more as a directive than as a question. I got up, slid the chair backwards and undid my belt, button and zipper. The jeans slid down my legs and my dick bounced once or twice. Karen grabbed the little bottle and squeezed something in her hand. "Lube." She said, with a serious look on her face. She moved her chair closer, such that her knees were almost hugging my right knee.

She grabbed my dick with her right hand and rubbed the lotion on me. Her left hand came from below, fondled my balls gently. Oh, this feels good I thought to myself. This is actually really happening! "I guess you are a grower?" she said more to herself than to me, while she ass gently rubbing up and down. Nice! I thought to myself, she thinks I am small!

It didn't take long and I started to feel the little tingle, the tingle that shows the first bit of excitement when you start to get hard. The hand kept moving, slowly, deliberately and with little pressure, but enough to wake things up. Oh, I wasn't 17 anymore, but given the right motivation, I had no problems. I just stood there, enjoying the gentle stroking I was getting.

"Oh, you Are a grower!" she said cheerily as she was able to make her strokes longer and longer. Oh, this was really feeling good. The lube was all over, no idea what kind it was, but it was smooth and slippery. It showed no signs of drying and my dick and balls were coated with it. It was starting to make a little bit of a smacking noise.

She woke me out of my reverie "You better start counting," she said while she looked up at me with a big smile. It struck me that her smile was somewhat like her daughters, just as pretty, just not as crisp and young.

I started counting "One." And looked at the picture on the table. "Two." Her left hand let go of my balls. It traced my butt. "Three." All of a sudden a lot of things happened. I saw the smile in the picture; I felt a finger of her left hand slide in my butt. I bucked forward with my legs against the edge of the table, looked at Karen and saw a broad smile. Her knees pinched my right knee...

"If you don't keep counting, I will win for sure." She giggled.

"Four." I felt her finger pushing on my prostate. Oh, the bitch isn't playing fair! Whatever!! "Five." Y0es, by now I was rock hard and excited as could be. "Six." The motion on my dick became quicker. A lot quicker. And louder, smack, smack, smack as her hand tapped into the top of my sack "Seven."

"Does it feel good?" She asked jokingly "Hope you can count to sixty." Oh, it felt good. Very good. Suddenly I was thinking of the 10%. Good, distraction, that is a good thing now, I thought to myself.

"Eight." And her left hand kept on moving, kinda slowly, in and out, in and out, while gently pressuring my prostate. "Nine." The tingling in my balls was spreading, Crap, it never spreads this early in the game. I was starting to get worried. "Ten." Karen was obviously enjoying the show, she looked at my dick, smilingly, whipping her hand back and forth as if it was a sport. Actually to her it was. She was racing me! "Eleven." My legs pushed hard into the table, balls swinging back and forth above the table. "Twelve." Oh, this was feeling good, the slick motion on my dick, combined with the gentle pressure on the bottom of my ass, that felt simply enormous. Something to remember I thought to myself. "Thirteen." Oh, I can't be thinking hot thoughts! I scolded myself while uttering caveman style noises.

"Fourteen." My butt muscles twitched and all I could hear was: smack, smack, smack, in rapid repetition. "Fifteen." Yes, now I was seriously starting to get worried if this was something I could win. "Sixteen." The picture was starting to wobble, oh she looks soo goood... "Seventeen." My dick could not possibly get any bigger and Karen was nowhere near getting tired yet. "Eighteen." The tingle that started in my balls was spreading upwards into my body, no idea where it was going, but it sure felt great.

"Nineteen."

"Oh, you are getting ready, I can feel something swelling back there." She said. WTF, what can she possibly be feeling back there?

I couldn't speak. I could barely grunt out: "Huh?" "Twenty." I guess my counting must not have been too clear neither as she repeated what I said.

"Twenty one." "I feel your prostate getting harder, that is a good sign," "For me" she added smilingly.

"Twenty two." I looked at my poor dick. It was jutting out straight forward. The head was bright red. I couldn't help but notice that her pale pink nail polish looked good next to it "Twenty three." My knees were feeling weak, my legs were grateful to be leaning into the table. "Twenty four." I felt I was getting ready, the rush was incredible. I bet I was looking as hot as I could be. "Twenty five." Karen was obviously enjoying this; it gave her a sense of control. She liked looking at me I suddenly realized. "Twenty six." I felt the heat rising, I bucked back and forth, causing her finger to go in a bit deeper yet. "Twenty seven." I clamped down, trying to stop nature.

"Twenty eight." The clamping was in vain, I felt it rising. I looked at the picture. If it was unavoidable, I was going to enjoy it to the max. "Twenty nine." A big spurt of white sperm shot out, a second, bigger spurt followed the first one.

Karen cooed "Yesssss, there you go!" The sperm fell all over the paper. A bit landed on the picture frame.

"Thirty." I whispered. I felt beat, beat to have come like that, beat to have lost to this woman and her tricks.

"That was an expensive hand job!" I said.

Karen laughed, "A great investment of my time." while she was wiping her hands on some paper towel.

"Guess you are no Rhino." she said giggly. Crap, I thought, she will spread the rumor that I can't even hold it together for 30 seconds! I felt sick to my stomach as I started pulling up my pants and tucking my rapidly shrinking dick back in. It felt good. I felt good to pack it back up. It felt safe.

I sort of rushed to get out of there. Karen kept giggling and joking never to underestimate the power of a woman, especially one that has you by the balls. She wiped the sperm off the picture frame and set it back in the window.

On the way home, I thought about my visit. They seem to be kind of conservative people, so I was sure this info was going to be kept under wraps. After all, I am sure they don't want their friends to know that Karen, Pete's wife, got in the pants of their carpenter.

To be continued?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gamble for One minute? Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds