• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Lisa Needs It

Lisa Needs It

12

I'm taking a quick break from my two novels, "Be Reasonable. Do It My Way." and "Tina's Torpedoes". As I was working on a chapter for the latter this story jumped out and wrote itself down. On the rare occasions when that happens you don't argue with it. You just keep typing.

*****

Lisa Wembsley was hornier than she could ever remember being. There wasn't one damned thing she could do about it. She was at work. Lisa had taught English at Pathagarus G. Hepplesthwaite Memorial Highschool for five years. She loved her work for a variety of reasons. She had always found teaching to be the most personally fulfilling job she had ever had. She also secretly liked the idea of all the teenage boys who sprouted instant boners when they looked at her. It made the nipples on her conical, 42D tits hard as little diamonds.

She loved sex. She craved sex. She lived for sex. She adored the idea that, while everyone addressed her as Ms. Wembsley, behind her back they called her Ms. Wobbly because of the way her huge hooters jiggled when she walked. Those hooters hovered above a twenty-two inch waist, Thirty-six inch hips, and a round, firm ass the stuck out so far that you could stack plates on it. Every male in the school sported immediate wood just at the sight of her.

It made her so hot and bothered each day that she would go home, dress in the sexiest clothes she could find in her closet, wait for her live-in boyfriend, Harry, to come home from work, and fuck him senseless.

During the last semester Harry had been getting it better than he ever had before. The reason was an eighteen year old senior named Wesley Thorp. Wesley was an average looking kid, of average intelligence. But, nobody in school got laid more often than he did. His big advantages were a cocky attitude and a twelve inch cock. Most of the boys would try to hide their erections around her. Not so with Wesley. He sat a desk at the front of the class with his leg splayed. Every day she could see his twelve inches of meaty bone snaking down his trouser leg. She didn't know if he was doing it deliberately or just didn't care. All she knew for sure was that it was making her crazy with lust.

On that particular day it was making her crazier than usual. Harry had been out of town on business and she hadn't been laid in a week and a half. Having Wesley's dong on display before her every day was making her so horny that sometimes she couldn't think straight.

Wesley was in her last class each day and she was starting to get distracted even before that. She'd find herself thinking about him and lose her place while she was instructing her students. It was becoming a foot long obsession.

None of this was lost on Wesley. He had fucked half of the best looking girls in school and several of the neighborhood MILF's, starting with his mother's best friend. He had enough experience to know a cockhound when he saw one. Lisa Wembsley was definitely a cockhound. He had lusted after her since his freshman year and now, as a senior, he was determined to have that babe grease his pole before he graduated. He wanted her every way he could think of. He wanted to fuck her mouth, fuck her tits, and fuck her hot, wet pussy until she was bowlegged. But, most of all, he wanted to slide his pole into that magnificent ass and make her scream for more.

His plan was pretty simple. He would sit up in front of the class each day and make sure that she got a good look at what he was packing. He knew that eventually seeing his hard bulge every day would break down her resistance. He knew that it was working because he caught her staring at his dick at least once every day. In the previous week or so she had spent more and more time staring at his crotch. She would even occasionally lick her lips. He could feel the heat in her gaze. He didn't know why she had suddenly gotten to this point and he didn't much care. His only certainty was that it was time to make his move.

When Ms. Wembsley turned her back to the class to write something on the blackboard Wesley leaned over to whisper to his best friend Lou Flink, "Today's the day."

Lou always took the desk right next to Wesley. He and Wesley had known each other since the third grade. They had always been close friend. But, now, the friendship had additional benefits for Lou. He got laid almost as much as his friend did. He could almost always count on getting Wesley's cast-offs and sometimes sloppy seconds. There was one local MILF who loved to have them both come over for the weekend and fuck her into oblivion.

"Got it, Wes," Lou answered just before the teacher turned around to face the class again.

The plan was simple. Wes would stay after class on the pretense of asking Ms. Wembsley a question. Lou would make sure to be the last one out of the classroom and would close the door behind him to let Wes work his magic. He went along with it because he knew that, if Wes succeeded, he'd get a shot at the stacked teacher, too.

The rest of the class passed quietly. Knowing that her ability to concentrate on teaching because of Wes's prodigious distraction she told the class to read a short story from the textbook to themselves.

She tried to get some other work done as the class read silently, but she couldn't focus. All she could think about was the aching need in her cunt and Wes Thorp's foot-long hotdog.

Every time she looked up from her work the first thing she saw was that incredible bulge in the young man's pants. She raised her eys up a bit higher and realized that Wes was looking right at her.

"Oh, shit!" she thought, "He caught me staring. Shit!"

It was the one thing that she had always feared. Now what? The cat was out of the bag. She could tell by the way that he was looking at her that he knew what she was thinking.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I need to get laid," she thought.

As she thought it she knew that she didn't just need to be fucked. She needed to be fucked by Wesley Thorp. She needed to be impaled on that huge harpoon every which way there was in the world and then some. As she looked back down Wes patted the bulge with his hand.

When she looked back up Wes was looking her square in the eye. He arched one eyebrow and licked his lips. In that moment they both knew what would happen. It was just a matter of time. They both knew that he would have her. The only question left open was when.

"Maybe I should ask him to stay after class," she thought, "No. That's no good. That's like something out of a cheap porn novel. Besides, I don't have any good reason to keep him here. What would I do or say? I can't keep him after class and then just beg him to fuck me. Can I?"

She looked at the clock. There were fifteen minutes left before the bell rang. She didn't know if she could sit through another fifteen minutes of this. Then an idea hit her.

She reached into the top drawer of her desk and grabbed the stack of papers in it. Those were the essays she had assigned the week before. She had finally finished grading them and had originally planned to spend most of the class period discussing them.

She set the essays on the end of her desk and said," All right, people. It's been a long week. It's Friday and we all want to go home. So I'm going to let you go a little early today."

A cheer exploded through the classroom.

"Calm down, people," she said with as much authority as she could muster under the circumstances.

She laid a hand on the stack of papers and continued, "These are your essays. I've finished grading them. Please, come and collect yours before leaving the class today. Be sure to bring them with you to class on Monday so that we can discuss them."

With that she sat back down, grateful that she had managed to get through that much without losing control.

It was still agonizing for her as each student approached her desk to get their paper. It seemed to be taking forever.

Finally, almost every student had collected his or her essay and left. The only ones left were Lou and Wes. As Lou grabbed his paper Lisa unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse to show a generous amount of her cavernous cleavage.

Lou's eyes nearly popped out of his head. He wanted nothing more in that moment than to stand there staring at her glorious tits. But, he knew the plan. Mustering every ounce of will power he had he turned and left the classroom.

Wes was suddenly having a bit of trouble in the will power department himself. It took all of his strength to look Lisa in the eye rather than at the fabulous female flesh on display.

It had the desired effect. It rattled Lisa. She started to wonder if she was losing her touch.

Still holding eye contact Wes reached down to pick up his essay. He made a short pretense of looking it over looked back at Lisa and said, "May I ask a question?"

"Certainly, Wesley," she said. She knew that this was complete bullshit, but she was too horny to care.

She heard the classroom door click shut. She didn't know why Lou had thought to close the door behind him, but she was damned glad that he did.

Wes walked around the desk until he was right next to her then asked, "Why is the only a B+? I thought it was a pretty darned good essay."

He had come so close that, with her sitting down and him standing up, if she simply turned her head her nose would have bumped into that enticing bulge in his trousers. She looked up to meet his eyes, took the essay from him and said, "It was an excellent essay. But, it had a few rather glaring grammatical errors."

He could smell her arousal. She could feel the heat radiating from his crotch.

She flipped a few pages of his essay and said, "Right here, for example, on page four," her voice was trembling. The proximity of that cock was making it hard to think. She pointed to the page and continued, "In this sentence you've left a dangling participle."

With a sly smile Wes asked, "Do you have a problem with things that dangle?"

It was, perhaps, the cheesiest line anyone had ever fed her. But, she knew that they had to do the dance before getting to the Horizontal Mambo.

"Not so much a problem," she said looking up at him, "as an abiding interest."

He leaned down, brushed her long, brown hair away from her ear and whispered, "I don't dangle. I stand straight up and say 'hello'. Are you ready for that?"

Then he licked her ear and delicately ran his finger down the line of her cleavage. She shuddered and almost had an orgasm right then and there.

"You shouldn't take such liberties with a teacher, young man," she said, trying gamely to sound stern.

Her licked her ear again as he squeezed her left breast and tweaked the nipple. That did it. She moaned and shook as she climaxed.

He stood up and said, "Cut the bullshit! We both know what you want!"

Then her grabbed her head and pulled it to his bulge.

"You want this!" he continued as he rubbed his cloth covered boner around on her face.

Not only did she not resist, she put her hands on his ass, pulled him closer, and started nuzzling his hard prong on her own.

"Yes," she hissed through clenched teeth, "I want this."

"That's right," he said, "you want to suck me off and swallow my juice!"

She moaned.

"You want me to ram this thing down your horny throat!"

She moaned louder.

"You want me to grab you head and fuck your slutty face," he almost shouted.

"Yes," she squeaked as she nuzzled his trouser covered pussy pleaser, "but not here. Please, not here."

"Where?" he asked as he reached down to fondle her other boob.

"My apartment. Six o'clock," she said.

As she reached for a piece of paper on which to write her address Wes walked around behind her, reached down inside of her blouse and bra to give her twin torpedoes more attention.

Lightning bolt shot through her body from her tits straight to her dripping gash. She dropped her pen.

"Please," she whimpered, "just give me a minute to write it down"

He withdrew his hands, stood up, and said, "Fair enough."

She quickly scribbled down her address. She hoped that it was readable.

He leaned down and gave a deep, sloppy kiss. He tweaked her nips on more time as he did so. She had another orgasm.

"I'll see you at six," he said with a grin. Then he left.

When he got to his locker to get his jacket Lou was waiting for him.

"So?" Lou asked.

"Tonight," said Wes, "Her place. Six o'clock."

"Wow" said Lou, "mind if I drop by later?"

"I'll give you a call over the weekend," said Wes putting his hand on his friend's shoulder, "I promise you'll get a crack at her. But, tonight she's mine."

"Cool," said Lou. He was disappointed, but he knew that Wes always kept his promises. "I'm not sure I can wait that long. This has been building up for a long time."

Wes chuckled and said, "You've been waiting since freshman year. You can wait one more day." Then he thought for a moment and said, "Why don't you go see Mrs. Avery. We haven't done her in a while. It'll take the edge off."

"Good idea," said Lou with a grin. Mrs. Avery lived next door to him and was his mom's best friend. She was also one of the wildest fuck he'd ever had, and she had the biggest tits he's ever seen. He walked off to figure out a way to get into Mrs. Avery's pants again.

Wes closed his locker and headed for his car. He had a couple of errands he needed to run for his mom and he still needed to shower and change before going over to Ms. Wembsley's apartment.

Meanwhile, Lisa sat in her classroom wondering what the hell had just happened. Had she really just given he address to a student and as much told him outright to come over and fuck her? Her whole teaching career could go down the tubes if anyone found out.

"What were you thinking," she muttered.

Of course she knew. She was thinking about twelve inches of throbbing cock meat. Well, she'd gone this far. All risks aside, she was committed now, and she damned sure wasn't going to let the opportunity pass by. She had to get her hands on that big dick (not to mention her mouth, her pussy, her tits, and possibly her ass).

She stuffed a few papers into her tote bag and ran off to her car. She didn't care what papers she had. She was certain that wasn't to doing any grading that entire weekend.

When she got home she dumped her tote bag and purse on the couch and ran to the bedroom closet to figure out what to wear. She knew she wouldn't be wearing it very long, but she wanted it to be perfect. She couldn't decide on how she wanted to look. Should she be sexy, alluring and exotic, or coquettish?

After trying on and rejecting several outfits she realized that she knew exactly what Wesley wanted. He wanted a slut and she wanted to be a slut for him. It was confusing her. She had never wanted that before. She always demanded respect from her lovers. She had always seen love making as a mutual sharing and giving activity. Then the truth came down on her like a ton of bricks.

She hadn't invited Wes Thorp over to make love. She had invited him over to fuck. That was the difference. Then she remembered that she had something that she had never worn because, until now, she had never wanted to. It was a t-shirt that she kept folded up in her underwear drawer.

Harry has given it to her several years before as what he thought was a gag gift on her birthday. At the time she had thought that the words printed on it were the most shamelessly insulting sexist words she had ever seen. She had been absolutely livid with rage. She laid into poor Harry for nearly an hour asking him if that's what he thought of her. Is that what he thought of her body? Is that what he thought of their love making? Harry had tried to apologize and, after an hour, was nearly in tears. Of course, the best part of fighting was making up and they spent the next two days having the wildest sex they had ever had before or since.

She wasn't sure why she had never thrown the t-shirt away, but at that moment she was very glad that she hadn't. It was perfect! She also knew exactly what to wear with it.

At six o'clock sharp her doorbell rang. She didn't need to ask who it was. She knew and immediately buzzed Wes in. When she heard his knock on her door she opened it then stood back and put her hands up behind her head to make her tits stand out. She really didn't need to though. The t-shirt barely covered her copious flesh missiles. Across the front were printed the words, "Fun Bags". The font was in a deliberately distorted font and was further distorted by the size and shape of Lisa's hefty hooters. Her trim waist was bare. She was wearing a pair of blood red hot pants that she hadn't worn since college. She had barely managed to squeeze into them. They were so tight that they fit the round globes of her ass like a second skin and, in front, produced a pronounced camel toe. She completed the ensemble with a pair of high heeled, fuck me pumps.

"What do you think?" she asked with a grin.

"Very nice," he answered with a smile, "Love the t-shirt. Very appropriate."

"I thought you'd like it," she said.

With that Wes kicked the door closed with his foot and grabbed Lisa close for a deep, searing kiss. As their tongues danced Wes reached around to squeeze her gorgeous ass. She squirmed against him.

Suddenly, she pulled back from the kiss and said, "I need you to fuck me! I need you to stick that huge cock in my twat right now!"

She couldn't believe that she was using that kind of language. She had always regarded it as crude. But, there were no other accurate words to convey what she felt.

"I need you to ram my pussy until I can't walk," she hissed.

Wes took a step back from her. "All in good time," he said smugly, "All in good time. No matter how much you want it we probably shouldn't do it right here in the hallway."

She tried to pull him back into the kiss and said, "I don't care where we do it. Just fuck me!"

"Okay," said Wes, pulling out of her grasp, "But, maybe we should, at least, sit down first."

"Right," she said with a frustrated sigh, "Let's go to the living room."

As she turned to walk toward the living room she gave her ass an extra wiggle. Wes licked his lips as he stared at her swaying rear. He wanted her as badly as she wanted him. His cock was like a steel bar in his trousers. He wanted nothing more than rip her hot pants off, throw her down on the floor, and bang her into oblivion. But, the older women that he had been with had taught him how to go slowly. The teasing was all part of the game. It would be all the more incredible when he finally got inside her if he just took it one step at a time.

He walked up behind her and lodged his boner firmly between her ass cheeks. As he dry humped her through their clothing he reached around in front of her to fondle her massive jugs.

"I thought that we were going to sit down," she said breathing heavily. It made her boobs push themselves farther into his hands.

"At some point," he breathed into her ear, "we'll get to it." Then he added, "I can't believe how beautiful and sexy you are."

"Thank you," she moaned as she ground her ass against his hard pole.

"You are one of the most fuckable women I've ever seen," Wes continued, "You were built to please a man."

If Harry had said something like that to her she would have slapped him silly. But, when Wes said it she just got more turned on. Her legs were trembling and her cunt was almost gushing. She put her hands over his to try to force him to squeeze her boobs harder.

"Quit teasing me damn it!" she shouted. "If what I'm feeling against my butt is any indication you want me as much as I want you." She rubbed her hind cheeks along his prong for emphasis. "If I'm so damned fuckable why do you show me why you've got to do the job?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Lisa Needs It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds