• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dirty Horny Indian Goddess

Dirty Horny Indian Goddess

I was topless, with my black nightie wrapped around my hips like a lacy, sexy skirt. Dave's throbbing cock had been released and was sucking him, while he was feeling my bare back. I have an astonishingly sexy brown back with bony shoulders. Dave's eyes had goggled at my pretty 34C breasts, and my smooth skin. He was groping, reaching down to my nightie, trying to push it further down, to feel my bottom, to steal as much of me as he could, before he awoke from what he thought was a dream. But it wasn't a dream. And he couldn't reach.

I had him in my mouth, which he obviously loved, but he could not strip me any further. I liked his hands on me; I was enjoying his penis - even though he wasn't my husband. I like playing with them, and seeing them stiffen. But I should begin at the beginning...

James, Dave and I rendezvoused in a restaurant at about nine o'clock. The two boys were already sitting with wine when I arrived. When I took my overcoat off I spotted David blush. My suit was nice and tight, from Regents' Street. The skirt was snug - short, grey with a sexy black lace rim. My bottom was big and proud and exposed. I have a sort of hour-glass figure; slender but with big tits and a big bottom; the Indian ideal. Beneath my matching jacket was a cotton blouse, fitted, white, very snug, through which you could see my blue bra and its little bow in the middle.

Yes he fancies me, and yes I like knowing that. In fact it turns me on. So what? It's nice to be admired. So I rather mischievously said; 'What's the matter, David? Had you forgotten how gorgeous I am?'

His answer was simply; 'Yes,' he said and we all chuckled.

Several courses and bottles of wine later we went back to the flat. David had spent the evening stealing glances at my bra; at my long neck which was adorned with a delicate gold chain; at my black hair, which is very long now; and of course at my pretty fair face; dark eyes and kissable lips. James touched me a few times - hand on my face, a kiss, a stroke of the arm. David looked away, jealous, frustrated, aching for me? Maybe. I knew things weren't good at home between him and his wife.

During pudding I teased David a bit - I took off my jacket and devoured my chocolate mousse with exaggerated enjoyment. 'Mmmm,' I moaned and licked the spoon clean. Both boys, agog, stared at me. I knew at that moment that I would fuck them both back at the flat.

'What time is the last train?' James asked.

'About 12.30.'

James put some music on and opened a bottle of Champagne. It was now already after midnight. 'You've a choice Dave,' I said, 'stay the night or go now, fut a fut.' David agonized for a moment.

'I haven't got any pajamas,' he said.

'Ha ha,' I giggled, naughtily. Dave smiled. 'Or borrow James's stuff...or do what I do...sleep in just underwear.'

'Nothing else?'

'Nope. Just my white knickers, or sometimes not even that.'

He wanted to make some smart reply, but he didn't, he just freshened up in the bathroom and borrowed James's pyjama and a t-shirt. I took the opportunity to get into my nightie; no bra, just knickers. It's small and black, with sexy white lace on the rims, mainly viscose that clings to the curves - my long brown legs were almost completely exposed.

Dave and James needed some water. Both boys stared at my bumps. I pretended not to notice. It is so great when you're freed from a bra; I hate them so much. God I was horny. My nipples were like bullets. I felt hot, sexy and free.

James took a quick shower and when he returned - in his underwear and a t-shirt - he discovered me sitting very close to David on the sofa. In fact I'd cornered him, with one arm round the back of the seat. David kept staring at my armpit and at my breasts that were like two pieces of ripe fruit -lovely mangoes - just inches from his body. Dave had to make an effort to return to my dark eyes. I made sure that both he and James knew I was hot: I crossed my legs which exposed another inch of bare thigh; I ran my hand through my hair, I licked my lips; I smiled and flirted; I flaunted my braless breasts; I quaffed wine like a free spirit; and I talked about sex. I asked Dave what his favorite position was.

'Any.' He said. I thought he was joking but he wasn't.

'What about you?'

'Ooh, so personal.' I thought about it for a minute. 'I like to be on top, mainly. I always cum if I'm on top. And I dictate. I like to dictate.' I liked using the word dictate. Like dick.

'And you're bossy,' Dave said.

'Yes I am.'

'And beautiful.'

'Thank you, David.' I took another sip of my wine and added; 'And if I am on top, then a boy can see just how beautiful I am; appreciate my figure.'

'Your fine body?'

'Exactly.'

There was a pause. I looked over at James who was sitting the other side of me. He seemed happy. He smiled. I returned my gaze to Dave and said; 'You think they're nice breasts?'

'Yes,' he replied, 'although it's hard to see.'

'Is it? Through the nightie you mean?'

'Yes.'

'You think it'd be easier to judge if I took it off?

'Definitely.'

'James, your friend wants to see me topless.'

'He's only human,' replied James.

'If you boys take your t-shirts off I will wear my nightie like a skirt. Okay?

Dave and James complied and I looked briefly at them. James isn't skinny but he's okay; aged just 30 he has never needed to work out. Dave, however, who is a few years older, clearly works out. He's toned and strong, and his chest is dark and hairy while James is hairless. I take a deep breath and peel down my nightie - my breasts pop out, level with David's wide eyes. I show off my ribs, my delicate little bones that accentuated my chest. David's jaw drops open. He manages to say the word 'Magnificent.'

'Do you play with your wife's breasts?' I asked him.

'Not recently,' he replied. His eyes were glued to my brown breasts and dark nipples.

'That's a shame. Boys like to touch them don't they? And I love to be fondled.' Dave was looking at mine right then and there. 'Or to stare,' I added. 'Or rub, kiss, suck... I'll tell you what, Dave, let's play a game.'

'Okay.'

'Anything I touch, anything I do, you can do to me okay.

'Okay.'

So I put my hand on his shoulder and stroked his arm. He put his hand on my shoulder and did the same. I then put my other hand on his hip and slipped my fingers inside his pyjamas. He put his hand on my hip and I felt his fingers against my skin beneath my nightie skirt. I fingered the top of his chest and stroked his hair. He ran a finger along my boob and felt my hair. I then put my hand up to his face and inserted a finger into his mouth. He put one of his in my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked on his finger as if it were a cock, wet and sensual, then I took my wet finger and touched Dave's nipple with it. This was very exciting because now Dave's wet finger was on my nipple. I took my other hand and repeated the exercise, so a moment later Dave is rubbing both my nipples with his moist fingers. I arch my back and moan in a sexy, teasing way. James is sitting behind me. I feel his fingers stroking my back.

Next I undo Dave's nara. I see he is big inside the pyjamas. I then slide a hand inside and touch, very gently and briefly his cock. He reciprocates: pushing his hand down inside my panties, so he feels my pubic hair, which is trimmed but not shaven.

With both hands feeling Dave's hairy chest I then lower my head and take his cock into my mouth. He gasped. I push his pyjama doown as far as I can and I suck him off, for maybe ten seconds, murmuring through my mouthful. It was rock. I then held it in my hand and licked his testicles. He leaned over me and was feeling my bare back, groping, reaching down to my nightie, trying to push it further down, trying to remove my knickers, to feel my bottom as I said in the beginning. I liked his hands there, but it was awkward. Eventually he sat back up and gently cupped my breasts. At this point James from behind began to peel off my nightie, down below my hips to my knees. He then took hold of the elastic of my underwear and slid them down too. From in front I was sucking Dave and feeling his thighs; he was squeezing my breasts and kissing my shoulders; while behind James was licking my buttocks and feeling between my legs. It was sensational. I was dripping wet. I was getting a dizzy with joy and expectation. James played with my pussy lips, stimulating my clitoris, all the time nibbling my bottom. I could feel myself cuming. I needed relief. I decided I wanted a cock inside me - Dave's pink head was twitching with nervous energy in front of me. I straddled his lap and lowered myself down onto him. It was easy. He felt so satisfying. He let out a little whimper. He made me gasp too; 'Oh, oooh.' I didn't move. I just sat there for a few seconds breathing. He was motionless too. Then I began: grinding but also slightly up and down, slow, gentle. 'Oh god Meena,' he said, 'you have to stop.' I knew he was going to cum so I made sure he enjoyed it. 'Cum inside me baby,' I said. 'Cum inside me. Oh Dave. Oh god yes.' And he did, loudly. I swear I felt his ejaculation at the top on my cervix.

Dave could not have moved even if he'd wanted to, and he certainly didn't want to. I'd pinned him there in the corner, all my weight on him. I rested my hands on his shoulders and said; 'You'll get hard again in a few minutes. Stay inside.'

'I think in one minute,' he replied. His eyes were fixed upon my bare breasts, which were squeezed between my upper arms. He looked me direct the eyes and added; 'I can't believe we're doing this.'

At this point James, who had been sitting behind me the whole time, stood up. I turned ever so slightly and drew him closer, guiding his full and throbbing cock into my mouth. After gently sucking and nibbling him I moved down to his balls. I licked them while all the time keeping my hand on his penis. My other hand stroked David's chest, before moving up to his face. Dave sucked my fingers while I sucked James' cock. I tried to synchronize my hand movements; one teasing a cock, one teasing a mouth. I put the finger Dave had wetted on my nipple and began to rub. Having two boys is so erotic. I tingled all over - bordering on an all-out climax. 'Mmmm,' I could feel Dave growing big already, but he wasn't moving. I felt very naughty. I knew I was going to cum so I decided to really put on a show - to give something David would remember his whole life.

'Sit behind me,' I said to James, then I started, coquettish and shy, staring at Dave, hands on my hips, pouting, concentrating, making high 'Oooh's, then 'oh yeah...oh...ah.' I rubbed my clit on him, grinding. I put my hands behind my back so as to show off my chest. I put my index finger in my mouth and said 'Oh baby, that's nice'. Then I started to really cum, loud. Bewitched. 'Oh yes, oh fuck, oh fuck...' Close to the end I weakened. I had to lean on the top of the sofa, arching over him. He continued to push in and out while I rested. My breasts were close to his face and I felt him sucking them. 'Suck me,' I said, 'oh suck me.' I then dazed over - it became hazy and I trembled, moaned, went to a heavenly place of sensation and excitement - amazing. I think James was stroking my back. Dave was fucking me, but also kissing my neck. His hairy chest was tickling my nipples. Then James was kissing my neck and Dave my nipples. Then - after I had cum - Dave stopped pushing in and out. I opened my eyes; awoke as if from a dream, and relaxed by leaning forward, my weight resting on Dave beneath me. Our bodies were pressed together. He was still inside me. Big. Hard.

'I think James needs a turn,' I said and I climbed off Dave, instructing him to stand close by. He stood there, like an obedient child, while James lay down on his back before me. I climbed on top and lowered my parting legs onto his big, hard cock. 'Mmmm,' I said, and I sat there motionless, my full weight upon him, and he slowly moved up and down inside me.

James seemed impassive. He just looked at me and held my hips, slowly moving himself in and out. I wondered if he could feel his friend's semen still inside me. If his red end was touching the stickiness. I sat with a straight back, pushing my breasts forward. I said; 'How does it feel to let another boy cum inside me?'

James didn't respond, so I beckoned Dave to step closer and I took hold of his cock. 'How does it feel to see me sucking someone else?'

I drew Dave again into my wet mouth and started sucking. James fucked me a bit more quickly, gripping my sides a bit more tightly. I sucked Dave as best I could, my head turned ninety degrees to my left; then I started wanking him with my hand, stimulating him with my lips. Dave was close. I had an idea. I guided Dave to my chest and masturbated him on my breast. The tip of his cock was wonderful on my nipple. I massaged it there. Quickly, David came; with a noisy 'Ohhhh' - he ejaculated onto my boob; not so much this time, just a trickle, but grey and warm onto my breast. James stared at this male deposit. It had quickly cooled but it was still stuck on my skin, just a t-spoon full.

It was as I was rubbing the cum all over my nipple that James started moaning. I felt so wicked. The semen was now smeared all over my breast, glistening like baby oil does. James came inside me. 'Mmmmm.' I looked down at his tortured face. What a night. I looked at my soiled breast. So naughty. Dave was sitting in the armchair on the other side of the room. He looked stunned.

It was the dirtiest, horniest night I have had in a long, long time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dirty Horny Indian Goddess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds