• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fucking the Neighbour's Wife

Fucking the Neighbour's Wife

My name's Jim and I've been married to my wife Kathy for three years. We're in our late twenties and don't have any kids yet. We get on well with our neighbours Chris and Helen who are also in their late twenties and don't have children. Chris is a nice guy and we get on well together but our wives are closer and I would say they're almost best friends. They don't work and when Chris and I are at work they're usually doing stuff together. We've known Chris and Helen since we bought our house three years ago and our wives hit it off straight away. Helen has a friendly bubbly character. She's also stunningly beautiful with straight brown hair up to her shoulders and has an amazing figure with great tits. I've always suspected they were fake. In fact I would say she has a centerfold body.

Helen would always flirt a little with me when she was round our house but it was always harmless and we both knew we would never do anything stupid. One day however I came home from work and found Kathy and Helen sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. They were talking about sex. As I walked in, Kathy got embarrassed and quickly changed the subject hoping I didn't catch any of it but Helen looked at me and just giggled. She got up and said she had better go still smiling cheekily. As she brushed passed me, her hand rubbed my stomach. I've always been in good shape and have abs. As her hand stroked them her cheeky smile left her face and she looked me straight in the eyes with her mouth open. She didn't speak but her eyes did all the talking. It was as if they were saying "I want you."

I didn't see or hear from Helen again until a few days later when our phone rang. Kathy answered it and when she finished talking, she put the phone down and told me that it was Helen and that she was throwing a birthday party for Chris at their house this Saturday. It was going to be a barbecue garden party. It was mid summer so the weather would be great for it. Naturally, we would be going as our wives were such good friends, but I couldn't stop thinking about that look Helen gave me a few days ago. I tried to put it to the back of my head and just looked forward to the party.

Saturday came and we went next door. There were about fifty people at the party. Some inside the house but most were in the back garden. Chris was doing his chef bit and was manning the barbecue. We walked up to him and said happy birthday to him. Just then, Helen walked up to us. She looked hot. She was wearing a tiny black backless dress. It was low cut showing off her amazing tits and very short. Her legs were bare and she was wearing black high heels. She gave Kathy a kiss on the cheek and then gave me a hug but as she did she gave me that look in the eyes again. I thought I must be imagining it just because she looked hot but I could swear her eyes were saying "Fuck me!"

About an hour passed and Kathy was mingling with some other women, when I strolled into the kitchen to look for a clean glass. I was alone and opened some cupboards looking for the glasses when Helen walked in. She said "What are you looking for?"

"A clean glass." I replied.

"They're down here." She said as she pointed to the dishwasher. She bent down slowly to open it exposing her ass. She wasn't wearing any panties. The more she bent over the more of her cunt was in view. She turned her head to face mine and said, "Have you found what you're looking for?".

My cock was growing and I couldn't resist her cunt lips. My hand started stroking her ass and then I bent down and licked her clit. She let out a few moans as she was getting wet. Suddenly we heard some voices getting louder. I jumped back and sat on a chair to hide the bulge in my trousers. Helen straightened up and pulled her hem down. She picked up a clean glass and handed it to me just as three guests walked in. They hadn't noticed anything and Helen walked out of the kitchen.

When my erection subsided I went back outside into the garden. I looked for Kathy and saw her sitting at a garden table still talking to the same people. I was relieved that no one caught us but it suddenly hit me what I just did. I couldn't believe how stupid I was. What was I thinking? And what about Helen? She was acting like a complete slut. I decided the safest place for me would be by Chris's side. I walked up to him and started helping him with the barbecue and the drinks. About an hour passed and Helen hadn't made any kind of contact with me which I was glad about. The beer bucket was getting empty and Chris turned to me and said, "Buddy, we're getting low on beers. D'you mind refilling this bucket? There's a crate of beers in the garage."

I wanted to put what happened in the kitchen behind me and felt guilty for Chris and Kathy so I decided to help Chris all night, so I gladly went to the garage which was on the side of their house. I walked in through the side door and turned on the light. I saw the crate of beers on the floor when I heard the side door close behind me. I turned around and saw Helen. My heart started to pound and she was breathing heavily. She looked amazing and I couldn't resist. I knew it was wrong but I just wanted her. We embraced each other. My hands were stroking her ass and tits. We started to lick each others tongues. It felt so good. She then unzipped my trousers and pulled my hard cock out and started to stroke it as we continued to tongue lick each other.

This carried on for a few minutes until she broke off and then squatted down. She gently stroked her tongue onto the head of cock until my cock was throbbing and then she put the whole thing in her mouth sucking it. She started to deep throat it when I remembered the beers. I suddenly pulled my wet cock out of her mouth and said "The beers..." We both looked at the crate. She stood up not saying a word and straightened her clothes. I put my hand under her dress and touched her cunt which was soaking wet. She then took my hand and pulled it to her mouth and licked her juices off it. Again she didn't say a word and just walked out. I waited a couple of minutes until I looked decent and pick up the crate and made my way to Chris.

Another few hours passed by and the party was fading away with guests leaving. Pretty soon the only people left were just the four of us. We were sitting round a garden table talking and laughing at Chris's jokes. Kathy then turned to me and said, "I think its time for us to go to. I'm exhausted."

Helen said, "Me too, I think I'm going to head up stairs to bed."

Chris said, "Me too, the tidying up can wait till tomorrow."

Helen then said, "Do you think that's wise? What if it rains tonight. There are beer bottles all over the lawn and the barbecue needs to be put away."

Chris replied "Yeah, you're right. You go up to bed and I'll clean up the garden at least."

Kathy then looked at me and said "I feel bad for Chris. Its his birthday after all. Why doth you tidy up the inside of the house while Chris does the outside...while us girls get our beauty sleep."

I agreed and kissed Kathy goodnight. She said, "I'm not going to wait for you. I'll be fast asleep when you come home." She then left.

Helen said "Goodnight" and went inside and Chris started to pick up the empty bottles from the lawn. I then walked inside. Inside I saw Helen waiting for me by the stairs. She then climbed the stairs and I followed with my hand on her ass. I followed her into the the bedroom. She then turned to me and said, "I've been wet all night. I want you to fuck me."

I looked at her in the eyes and said, "I want to fuck you so bad."

I pulled her dress off her while she unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. She then pulled my trousers and underwear off. I immediately started licking her nipples and caressing her firm breasts. My cock was throbbing again. I pushed her up against the window over looking the garden and lifted one of her legs up. From this position we could keep an eye on Chris in the garden. I put my solid cock inside her wet cunt and started gently thrusting backwards and forwards. She quietly moaned and turned her head towards the garden below to check on Chris. As I fucked her she occasionally let her tongue out of her mouth for me to lick it. Her moans got longer and I knew she was about to orgasm soon. I then started to fuck her harder until she let out a loud moan. She climaxed. It was my turn. I pounded her until I came. I shot my warm juices inside her and then slowed down my thrusting. We then both checked on Chris again and could see him still busy in the garden completely unaware of what we just did. I pulled my cock out and started to get dressed.

As I was about to go back downstairs Helen said, "This isn't finished. Chris is going to the game tomorrow and I'll be home alone."

I smiled and went downstairs. I quickly cleaned up as much as I could get away with downstairs and then said goodnight to Chris and went home. Kathy was asleep when I got home. I took a shower and climbed into bed next to Kathy replaying the events of the evening in my head. I couldn't sleep. I was too excited about tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fucking the Neighbour's Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1927 milliseconds