• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Annie Holder's House Pt. 04

Annie Holder's House Pt. 04

12

I heard Annie come down the stairs and into the room behind me. She had two large headscarves with her. They were outlandishly bright colour combinations of green orange and yellow in two different patterns. Ones she had bought perhaps on holiday but that weren't suitable for wearing every day.

She folded one into a four-inch-wide strip and used it to blindfold me. The blindfold was much more robust than the one she had made with her tights and I really could see nothing. The scarves were silk. I could tell by their feel.

She bent down behind me with the other and loosely bound my wrists behind me with it. "I don't want you using your hands," she explained, "Not yet anyway," she added.

I was aware of her stepping in between me and the chair. I heard the soft click of press studs opening and heard her dressing gown hit the floor to my left. She had stripped, probably naked, and my heart raced at the thought. I heard her sit in the chair.

I felt something lift my penis , let it drop then tap it underneath. From the feel, it was her foot. "A bit rude to stand up before its asked to isn't it?" she laughed, referring to my erection which was rock hard. I felt her other foot touch my penis before she ran both big toes along my shaft. I physically gasped. Didn't know if I could contain myself much longer if she kept doing things like that.

She stopped and I heard her shuffling into position. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" she asked me. "Yes Mistress, several." I replied.

"Have you ever gone downstairs with any of them?" she probed. Didn't want to get this wrong so I asked, "Do you mean have I ever touched them, errrr, down there, Mistress?"

"Yes, with your mouth. Have you used your mouth and tongue down there on a girl?" I answered honestly, "Yes Mistress but only one would let me."

"Well I hope you're a fast learner!" she snapped and grabbed the sides of my head above my ears between her hands. "Use your tongue, lick gently but firmly where I guide you and do everything I say!" she ordered.

She lowered my head to her crotch. The smell was pungent but not overpowering. Musty and fish-like. I poked my tongue through her wispy, wiry pubic hair and onto her soft mound, finding her labia and licking inbetween.

She moved my head upwards, my tongue following the direction through coarse but not thick pubes until I touched her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. "There will do for now." She gasped. I felt her mound rise towards me as I licked and swirled my tongue around her clitoris. She moaned and pressed my face closer to her crotch. "Now downwards," she guided me until my tongue reached the opening of her vagina, "Now inside, right inside with your tongue as hard and as fast as you can!"

My tongue darted in and out of her vagina as she moaned and bucked on the chair. I was amazed at her reaction given her age but perhaps punishing me had awoken some long forgotten desires. She certainly seemed to be enjoying it.

"Lick my clit again!" she ordered almost screaming at me. I let my tongue slide up her slit to her clitoris and lapped at it, bobbing my head to meet her raised crotch every time I licked. For minutes I switched between licking her clitoris and probing her vagina with my tongue.

All of a sudden she pushed me away. I wondered what I had done wrong, perhaps I had been a little to enthusiastic. I felt her quickly scramble around behind me and tug at the scarf on my wrists. She removed the scarf and got herself in position.

"Again now but now lick me with your tongue and get your fingers inside my cunt!" she ordered. Even after suffering her sexual tortures I was surprised to hear her use that word. I eagerly obliged though, inserting my right middle finger inside her while licking her clitoris.

"Get two more in and fuck me with your fingers!" she demanded. I continued to lap at her whilst I probed her enthusiastically with my index, middle and ring fingers of my right hand. "Hook one of them towards you!" she gasped as I pounded her vagina with my fingers. I pressed my middle finger into the fleshy walls of her vagina as I continued.

She bucked and squirmed for several minutes. Sometimes it felt as though she was trying to pull away but she pressed back with vigour moments later. Her feet slipped from position several times, making her thighs hit my head as I licked and all at once she wrapped her calves around the back of my head and crushed my face into her mound as she grunted and moaned.

As she released my head I continued licking and probing before she gasped, "Get up, on your fuckin' feet and stand straight!" I pulled back away from her as she coughed and gasped, still moaning.

I stood up with my legs together. She grabbed my penis and pulled it hard, clearing her throat as she composed herself, "Closer, come closer," she spluttered, "and tell me when you are going to cum!"

I felt her hot, rasping breath against my glans for a second or two then the wet roughness of her tongue as she licked it. She breathed heavily again, the warm flow of air on my penis causing the hair on my arms to stand up as much as what she said, "I'm going to suck your cock and I want to taste your spunk, but make sure you let me know when it's coming" she emphasised.

I hardly had time for this to register before her lips were sliding over my glans and down my shaft. I'd had blowjobs before. Well actually only one, and that wasn't great due to the inexperience of my ex girlfriend and mine too.

What I'd had before was a clumsy wank from said girl with her lips pursed over the end and had to promise not to cum in her mouth. This was completely different. This was full on oral sex.

Annie sucked as her lips ran up and down my shaft, getting further down each time until she was taking my whole length in her mouth. She moved so that one of her hands was massaging my balls while her other was resting on my buttocks. She broke away every few ascents of my shaft to lick around my glans. Twice she spat on it before sliding her lips down my shaft again.

My breathing was getting deeper and more pronounced as I fought the urge to cum straight away. I felt it would be bad manners and I was enjoying the sensations far too much.

Her hand moved from my buttocks. I guessed that she was starting to pleasure herself with her fingers as she murmured groans and her speed increased.

I could hang on no longer. "I'm cumming , Mistress!" I blurted. Annie pulled her mouth away, grabbed my penis and began masturbating me steadily, flicking her tongue against my glans as she pumped my penis.

I groaned as my ejaculation spurted cum, feeling Annie's tongue against the underside of my glans. She continued to masturbate me onto her tongue, sucking at the end of my glans as the spurts died away.

She pumped and licked for some time after, eventually pausing to ask, "Is that the lot?" "Yes Mistress, no more." I replied.

She dug her nails into my shaft, addressing me, "Don't get the idea that this was for your benefit! I can cause much more pain than pleasure to this little tiddler, believe me!" She relaxed her painful grip, speaking again, "Shame it's not a bit bigger. You cum a lot though. It's been a long time since I had such young 'un!"

She moved her hand to my balls, squeezing and pulling them whilst telling me, "Right now concentrate you little shit and give me the truth when I ask you!"

I heard the sound of paper being picked up, then her voice again, "On this list you wrote that you spied on me at night from my garden. Was that on a Friday night?"

Fridays Annie always visited the Miners' Welfare Club. The Club closed at quarter past eleven sharp and she was always back home for half past, walking with Eddie and his Wife, Dot. I had, on several occasions watched from her garden at the rear of the houses. Annie's, however, had always been fruitless. She drew her curtains whilst still dressed and turned her lights out quickly. Eddie's house was a different story though.

Dot was in her early fifties, short, slim and with a tight, short bubble perm that made her hair look like the plume on top of a poodle's head. She had small breasts that were still quite pert, a small, sagging belly and a dark, trimmed pubic bush that proved that her hair was dyed. Not that anyone needed proof as the peroxide blonde colour of her hair was completely unnatural.

I new these details as Dot was not averse to parading around naked in her house, curtains open and lights on. In fact it was almost as though she was willing someone to be watching. She covered up if Eddie came in the room she was in but otherwise she was content to parade herself in front of every window.

I decided to be economical with the truth and not to tell Annie this. I replied, "Yes Mistress, Friday nights."

I heard her tone change as she pulled and squeezed on my balls more violently. "I bloody knew it. I said to Eddie and Dot that I reckon that little bastard down the road is watching the back of he houses when we get back from the Welfare!"

She squeezed my balls, making me wince before softening her grip slightly. She continued, "Right now listen and don't dare breathe a word of this to Eddie or anyone else! Which one is your bedroom window?"

I replied quickly, "The small one nearest to your house at the back."

She continued, "I get back from the Welfare about half past eleven. I want you standing in your window nakkid (she meant naked, but pronounced it, nakkid) when I shine my torch from the garden. If I flash my torch two times you get your ass over here by the back gardens to my back door in five minutes completely nakkid! The back door will be open so you come straight in and wait in the kitchen for me. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Mistress," I answered.

"One more thing," she added, "no wanking between now and then, none at all and I want that tiddler bright and clean so you give it a good scrub before with a nail brush. I want to see it pink from scrubbing!" She paused a few seconds then added, "and it's to be hard as well, rigid as a bone when you get here or there'll be hell to pay!"

I wondered whether to speak and decided to, "Yes Mistress, I understand." Annie released her grip on my balls. I heard her stand and the sound of her pulling on her dressing gown and fastening the press studs. She removed the scarf across my eyes.

She addressed me from behind me, "Now get dressed and bugger off for tonight, and don't forget what I told you, not a word to anyone, not even a hint!" I walked into the hall and dressed. Annie unlocked the front door and waited with her hand on the latch. She smirked as she said, "No wanking, remember!" She opened the door and I left.

That Thursday night I spent drifting in and out of sleep. I desperately wanted to masturbate but knew that I must not. I wondered endlessly, what Annie had in store for me on the Friday night.

The next day I returned from college just after four in the afternoon. Eddie was waiting at the front gate that was shared between his house and Annie's. "Here boy!" He called to me, mercifully not in earshot of anyone else.

He was smirking and had a cocky air about him. "Dot's away at her Mum's all day tomorrow so you are going to come here at nine sharp. Do you hear me?"

I responded, "Yes Sir, I understand."

He looked at me condescendingly, shaking his head. He said, "No boy, I don't think you do. You are coming to mine not Mrs. Holder's. I'm going to start making you pay for that book!"

I was a bit taken aback, even with all that had happened and all that he and Annie had done to me. He evidently saw the shock in my face. He looked gleeful. "You didn't think I was going to let you get away with it, did you, boy?" He laughed.

"N...n ... no Sir." I managed to croak, frankly terrified at what he might have in store for me. "Yes you did you thieving fucker!" He said, laughing again.

"Whatever plans you had for tomorrow cancel them because you'll be here all day. Dot gets back from her Mum's for teatime before it's dark so you'll need to be out by then but until then you're mine!" He said, before pausing to let some younger girls from school pass as he ogled them.

When they were out of listening range he continued, "Go through my side gate and third door on the outbuildings is a toilet. Go in there and wait for me to come and strip you!"

He turned and walked down his path, turning around as I walked towards our gate to say, "Nine sharp tomorrow and don't be late!"

I watched my clock in the darkness that night, from eleven until twenty five minutes past. I stripped naked and stood by the window. It was almost eleven thirty when I saw the torchlight moving down Annie garden. She had a powerful torch and shone it at my window.

It darkened, shone again, darkened again and flashed on again. Two flashes signalling that I was to make my way to her house. I was extremely well practised at sneaking out so only the fact that I was naked made any difference.

It was cold out in the night air as I quickly made my way along the back gardens and to Annie's back door. The house was dark but a flickering light shone dimly through the kitchen window. I opened the door and walked inside. A single candle burned in a saucer on the table.

Annie appeared through the gloom. She smelled of alcohol and cigarette smoke from the club. Her breath reeked of alcohol. She was barefoot and in a knee length underdress, white or cream I couldn't tell which in the limited light. Her shoulders were bare except for the straps of the underdress. She had discarded her bra, judging by the movement and shape of her large, hanging breasts under the material.

She grabbed my penis, squeezing it before starting to masturbate me. I was already fully erect. "Put the candle out and follow me," she ordered, still holding my penis. I pinched the wick with my fingers, extinguishing the candle. She led me by my penis out through the lounge, into the hall and upstairs.

Another single candle flickered in the smaller front bedroom on a bedside cabinet. The single bed was stripped except for a sheet pulled tight and tucked in around the mattress. A large bath towel was draped over the centre of the bed.

Annie sat on the bed, spread her knees and pulled up her underdress, exposing her hairy mound. It was the first time I had seen it, not having been blindfolded this time. "Get on your knees and get to work!" she ordered me, "At least you'll know what to do this time!" She leaned back as I knelt, pulled her labia apart gently and began to lick at her vulva and clitoris. "Don't hold back, suck it, lick it and finger it. Don't go trying to be all soft about it, I want to feel it properly!"

I pushed two fingers inside her, and probed, then three as she moaned and gasped. I kept my tongue lapping at her clitoris, her coarse pubic hairs raking across the surface of my tongue.

She smelled musty and tasted even stronger than before. I thrust my fingers in and out of her vagina as she bucked and gripped the bedsheet with her hands. As I built up speed and pressure she arched her hips and grabbed my head, forcing my tongue hard against her clitoris. I sucked at it as she grunted and moaned loudly.

She buried her fingers in my hair and pushed my head away from her crotch as she sat up straight. "On the bed, on your back, ass on the towel!" she gasped, breathless. I rose and climbed on the bed, positioning myself as she ordered. She climbed onto the bed and straddled me, sitting on my knees.

My penis was fully erect as she grabbed it and began pumping it swiftly. She bent her head and dribbled spittle onto my glans as she masturbated me, stretching my foreskin back then pulling it up and over my glans.

She moved forward on her knees, pulling her underdress up slightly. She positioned herself and guided my penis with her right hand so that its tip poked into her vagina. She gasped softly then looked directly at my face. "Get it inside and give me a good fucking!" she demanded, "Slow at first 'til I tell you to speed up and don't cum 'til I say you can!"

I moved up my knees and pushed myself inside her as she gasped, resting her hands on my shoulders, her breasts hanging, making the front of her underdress taut where they rested against the material.

She was warm and moist, my penis sliding inside her vagina with ease. I moved my hands, hoping to be able to cup her breasts through her underdress. "Keep your hands away!" she snapped, "I'm not having you mauling me, concentrate on fucking me and speed up a bit now!"

I quickened my pace as she sighed and groaned. Her breathing was a succession of shallow pants, interspersed with grunting and occasional words, "Fuck, yes, ooooh, aaah, mmmm"

I kept at this steady pace for a long time while she took it all, enjoying it evidently and clenching her vaginal muscles to heighten the effects at times.

After one particularly loud and long bout of sighing she gripped my shoulders and spoke. "Now, fuck me hard and fast and keep it up until you cum inside me!" she growled.

I thrusted wildly, slapping myself against her as my penis sank deep inside her with each stroke. She moaned continuously, again interspersed with verbal outbursts but much more extreme, "Yes, yes fuck me, fuck my filthy cunt, ram your cock in me!" As before I was surprised to hear this language come from her.

I felt ready to ejaculate after a few minutes of thrusting. She hadn't said but I felt it best to inform her. "I'm ready to cum, Mistress." I gasped.

"Give it to me, then!" she replied, panting "Cum in me and don't stop you little bastard!"

I groaned as I ejaculated, trying desperately not to slow my pace, feeling a burst of semen with each thrust. She let out a long "Oooooooh!" and dropped onto me, her weight mostly on my chest and her head below my chin. I too this as a sign to slow but continued to slide my penis in and out slowly.

She didn't stay like that for long, pushing herself up and off me. She muttered as she climbed off the bed, "That's been a long time coming'" then turned to me and spoke louder, "Stay there until I come back from the bathroom. Don't drip spunk on my sheet!"

She pattered off to the bathroom, holding up the front of her underdress. I heard her running water then some splashing. She didn't turn the bathroom light on, relying on the light from the streetlight outside.

I realised that the candles were to minimise the chance of anyone noticing that she was still up and active; possibly to prevent Eddie noticing. I wondered if he would be watching, given her cautiousness.

When she entered the bedroom again she was naked. Her breasts were larger than I had imagined them, still full but hanging low down from empty wrinkled skin. Her nipples pointed downwards and were full, prominent and each sat in a dark, large areola about 2 inches across. I got the impression that she had been a curvy beauty in her day.

Her stomach pouched and hung a little, wrinkled and puckered. Her buttocks and hips full, wrinkled and liver spotted with cellulite on her thighs although her legs were still quite shapely. Her skin gave her age away, especially around her neck and shoulders.

She carried a wet flannel and a small towel. Without speaking she began to wipe my penis, my balls and my groin with the warm flannel, masturbating my penis to extract any last drops of semen before roughly rubbing my exposed glans with the flannel. She handed me the towel, "Dry it!" she ordered, and then walked out with the flannel.

I heard her rinsing it before she returned, took the towel from me and took that to the bathroom too. When she returned she stood in the doorway, obviously not bothered about me seeing her nakedness now as she was illuminated totally by the candle light.

She didn't look at me directly but instead moved to the window, peering out behind the curtain as she lifted it slightly. "Do they know you go out at night? "she asked. I assumed that she meant my Foster parents. "No, they are asleep by half ten every night, they don't know a thing." I replied.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Annie Holder's House Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds