• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Interesting Day

An Interesting Day

My name is Robert, but my friends call me Bobby. I just finished up my first year of college at the University of Alaska. At this point, I think I'll be a business major, but I really don't need to know which way I'll go yet. I still have three more years to decide what I'll major in.

I really enjoyed my first year. I made a lot of friends. There were lots of crazy parties with women who wanted to have sex. I hooked up with a bunch of them. I'm not dating anybody seriously. I really just want to concentrate on getting good grades. Although, I love going to frat parties and certainly enjoy loose women.

I'm going to be spending the summer with my father and his wife in Florida for the summer. I'm really looking forward to sleeping late, hanging by the pool, long soaks in the hot tub, and fun in the sun at the beach. I don't plan on doing anything other than those things.

My father will be out of town for the first month that I'll be home. He's doing volunteer work in Africa. My father is a wealthy man. He owns ten car dealerships here in Florida. He doesn't really work much these days. He's more of a philanthropist. He has always wanted to do work in Africa. They're building a new hospital and he wanted to be involved with it. He did say he'd make it up to me when he gets home.

Of course, Lisa his wife will be home. Lisa is my father's little princess. She doesn't do a damn thing. I guess with her body and her looks she really doesn't have to do much. I guess she's a trophy wife. I wouldn't mind having her on my arm. She's a fucking knockout.

My stepmother is thirty years old and my father is sixty. He really gets a kick out of her. He treats her like his little prized Barbie doll. I think he really gets off by it. He buys her anything she wants and even plastic surgery if she wants that too. I know he had her breasts done, not sure she's had any other work.

I often wonder if she cheats on my father. I don't know if she would. She has a really wonderful life and I'm sure she'd never want to fuck that up. All she has to do is just look good. She doesn't clean or cook. He has people to do that for them. She just has to always look like an absolute doll. He must fuck her a lot. I bet he pops Viagra all damn day to keep up with her.

I haven't seen her since last summer, but she really makes my dick hard. She has a hard body. She's very fit and always going to yoga classes. Lisa is 5'8" and she has long blond hair, which she always puts in an elastic band. She has blue eyes and the longest legs you've ever seen. Her breast implants are about a 38D.

My father loves for her to wear very skimpy clothing. My pants always get a little tight when looking at her body. Lisa is quite the flirt and loves to get a reaction out of people. She loves you to want her. It's a whole little act that she does. I really don't know if she'd really want to cheat, but I guess if my father wasn't around she might. I guess time will tell.

I just arrived at the airport. I walked over to the check-in desk and showed them my boarding pass and my airline ticket. I checked my luggage and then proceeded to the security area. After I was cleared, I then went to a coffee shop in the airport and bought a coffee and a magazine for the trip. As I was waiting for the announcement to board our plane, I had noticed a lot of attractive women who were traveling alone. Some of them were dressed to kill and I was hoping that I'd be lucky enough to sit next to one of them.

After about an hour, they finally made the announcement to board the plane. All the passengers started to walk onto the plane. Once inside the plane, I went to the overhead compartment and put my bag up inside the storage area. My seat was by the window. I sat down and got myself comfortable.

I was pretty excited, one of the attracting looking babes sat down next to me. She was really hot. She had on a very short black dress. She had enormous tits. She was a blonde with blue eyes and she was really leggy. She was really in great shape. I knew this would be a fun trip. I was already starting to get hard in my jeans.

It wasn't a terribly crowded flight. Thankfully, nobody else sat in the row. It was just her and myself.

"Hey, I'm Shawna."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Bobby."

"I'm so glad to sit next to a hunk."

"I'm glad to be sitting next to a goddess."

"You're very sweet. I like you."

We giggled and we put on our seat belts. The stewardesses went over the safety instructions and then we were getting ready to take off. The plane then got up into the air without any problems. The stewardesses started to come around with the drink carts. We were in the middle of the plane.

Shawna's dress was so tight and I was able to get a really good look at her cleavage. She had huge breasts. I'd say she was 38D, kind of like my stepmother. I was really hoping to have some fun with this babe in the air. I was definitely wanting to fuck her and be part of the mile high club.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nobody steady. I go to college at the University of Alaska. I'm going to be staying at my father's for the summer."

"That sounds lovely. I also go to the University of Alaska. I've never seen you there. In the fall, it'll be my last year. I probably will continue and get my masters degree. Nowadays, it seems you need to have that type of a degree."

"I just finished up my first year. We'll have to exchange numbers so we can go out sometime. I'd love to see you again."

"That would be really great. It's nice to have interesting and gorgeous friends."

Shawna put her hands on my thigh and she whispered into my ear.

"You're really hot. I'm so fucking horny. Do you want to have some fun?"

I smiled at her with a wicked grin. It was almost like she was reading my mind. With that, she stood up and got a blanket out of the compartment storage. She sat down and moved her dress up and she wasn't wearing any panties. She spread her legs and put the blanket over her lap.

I then put my hand under the blanket and played with her bald pussy. She was one slutty bitch. I rubbed her pussy and pushed my fingers into her cunt and finger fucked her. She was so fucking wet. I was so fucking horny and needing to fuck her. She was smiling when I played with her pussy. She was moaning softly. I could see her erect nipples showing through her dress. She obviously was not wearing a bra.

I whispered in her ear.

"Go into the bathroom. I'm going to fuck you. I'll follow you in."

She then pulled her dress down and walked into the bathroom. I shortly followed her and she let me in. Once inside of the very small bathroom, we kissed deep and passionately. Our tongues danced in each other's mouth. She took off her dress and I pulled down my pants and sat on the toilet. She put my cock at the entrance to her cunt and eased down on my cock. Her cunt was so fucking wet.

I put my hands around her enormous tits and held them in my hands. I squeezed them together and played with her hard nipples. She put her hands on her knees and fucked my cock. Her pussy felt so fucking good. I bucked up inside her pussy. I was loving her tight cunt.

"Oh God. I'm so fucking horny. You have the best cock. Come inside of me."

I was fucking her fast. I knew we didn't have much time. I let out a little moan and came inside of her wet snatch.

She then stood up and wiped the come with some toilet paper. We kissed deep and passionately and I helped her put her dress back on. I pulled my pants back up and she walked back to her seat. I took a piss and then met her back at our seats.

I sat down and she had the biggest smile on her face.

"That was so fucking hot. You have an amazing cock. Thank you."

"No problem. You're a hot little fuck aren't you? Do you do this a lot?"

"That was my first time. I always wanted to have sex in a plane. Thanks."

"I had a blast. You're one sexy babe. Hot Damn!"

I was pretty happy that we had fucked. We exchanged numbers and agreed we'd get together once we were back at college. She was just going to be visiting Florida for a few days and then she'd be back on a plane to New York for the summer. She had gotten an internship at some fashion company.

We eventually landed and got off the plane and went through security. I went to baggage claim to collect my bags. I then saw my stepmother. I couldn't believe what she was wearing. She looked so fucking hot. She had on this little denim skirt, with a red tube top, and heels. Her nipples were poking out of her tube top.

"Bobby, over here!"

"Hey, Lisa how are you doing?"

I gave my stepmother a hug and a kiss. She of course felt my ass in my jeans. I just knew this was going to be an interesting day.

"You look great. You've really filled out. You must have been hitting the gym at college. You've turned into quite a handsome and strapping young man."

"Lisa, you're not much older then me."

We both giggled. I was thinking she was the hottest stepmother on the planet. She really could be my girlfriend. My father was one lucky bastard.

"Let's go home. I have a limo waiting for us."

We walked out and got into the limo. My stepmother looked amazing. I was feeling really good since I just fucked Shawna in the bathroom. But, looking at my stepmother was making me feel horny again.

"How is college going?"

"It was a great year. I did really well. I maintained a 4.0 average."

"That's excellent. Your dad will be very pleased."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nobody serious. Just lots of girls wanting to hook up. I'm happy."

"I bet you're happy."

"You look great, Lisa."

"Thanks sweetie."

"Do you want some champagne? Open the bottle. Let's celebrate."

"What are we celebrating?"

"Summer, darling."

I popped the champagne and poured Lisa and myself a flute of it.

"To a wonderful summer."

We clicked glasses and drank the bubbly champagne. We both had about three glasses each. I saw that Lisa had shut her eyes. I was just glancing over her hot body. She really is one hot piece of ass.

Eventually, we got home. I followed my stepmother into the house.

"I'm going to unpack and then take a shower. I'll see you in a bit."

"I called some of my friends to come over and take a swim. I think you'll like them. See you later. Come down and hang out with us by the pool."

I went upstairs and unpacked. I then went into the shower. While I was in there, I was thinking about my stepmother. I put some soap on my cock and decided to stroke one out there. I wrapped my hands around my cock and moved my hand up and down. I held and caressed my warm balls. I was dreaming of Lisa's tight ass and beautiful breasts. I was jerking my cock faster and faster.

I was imagining her undressing and playing with her big tits. She was standing there fingering her bald pussy. Showing me how excited I was making her. I was moving my hand faster and faster up and down my prick. I let out a huge growl and came in my hand. I had a huge release.

I continued washing my body and then I got out of the shower. I wrapped a fluffy towel around myself and put my swimming trunks on. I went downstairs and grabbed a beer and went outside.

Lisa and her two friends were hanging out in the hot tub. They were drinking and laughing and having a great time. The sun was shining it was a rather warm day.

"Bobby, come over here. Let me introduce you to my friends."

"Bobby, this is Marie and Donna. This is Bobby."

"Nice to meet you ladies."

"You didn't tell us how gorgeous he is."

"I haven't seen him in a while. He's very tasty looking."

"Why don't you sit in the tub with us?"

"You must take your bathing suit off. We're all naked in here."

I took my bathing suit off and got into the water. I was pretty stoked that I was in a hot tub with three gorgeous ladies. I sat next to my stepmother and she immediately put her hand on my cock. She was stroking me. One of her friends was on the other side and she was playing with my balls. It didn't take any time whatsoever for me to get hard. I had a raging hard on. Now I just needed to get fucked. Any of them would do.

"You know we could really have some fun today, Bobby. You're father lets me have sex when he's out of town. Usually with my girlfriends. We just won't tell him that you and I are having sex. We're not related anyhow. I have always wanted to have sex with you."

"I'm totally for it. Let's do it. I won't tell my father a damn thing."

"We can all fuck him, Lisa. Let's all ride his cock and then we can bring him into the house and have some fun."

"Do you want to fuck us, Bobby?"

"Fuck yes. I'll fuck you all. Hop on my cock. Who wants to be first?"

My stepmother hopped up on me in the hot tub. She put her legs on either side of mine. She guided my cock into her pussy. She made sure to get it all inside of her and then started to rock and move over my cock. I put my hands all over her enormous breasts and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. Her other two friends were making out with each other, while I was fucking my stepmother.

Lisa's cunt felt really nice on my cock. She was really tight. I started to buck up inside of her.

"Oh Bobby, your cock feels so good. Oh God. You're so big. Oh fuck."

Lisa was slapping her cunt up and down over my cock. I was sucking on her erect nipples, while we were fucking.

"Let us fuck him too."

"You can fuck him later. He's mine right now."

Lisa's body felt so good on my cock. I was fucking her deep and hard. I could feel her pussy clamping down on my cock.

"I'm going to come. Oh fuck. I'm coming."

I came in my stepmother's cunt. We kissed deep and passionately and then she hopped off of me.

"Let's take Bobby inside. We can all suck his cock and he can lick our pussies."

We all got out of the hot tub. Lisa's friends were all knock outs. They all were blondes and all had implants. I'd say they all had 38D tits. They were all thin with blue eyes and bodies to die for. I was pretty excited that these bitches were going to suck on my cock now.

I'm a nice looking guy. I'm 6'0" and have black short hair and green eyes. I have a seven inch cock. I keep my cock and balls shaved. Marie and Donna held my hand and I followed my stepmother into the house. We went upstairs to her bedroom. I kind of felt funny to be in my father's bedroom with his slutty wife and her two friends. But, that thought left my mind quickly.

"I'll ride his face and you girls can suck his cock. I want to feel my stepson's tongue on my wet snatch."

I got comfortable on the bed. My stepmother stood up on either side of my head and squatted down. I licked at her pussy lips. She had the prettiest cunt ever. I licked her pussy up down and all around. I sucked on her pussy lips. I pushed my tongue through her pussy lips and tongue fucked her.

"Oh God. Your tongue feels amazing. Fucking hell."

Lisa lifted her body up and I was able to finger fuck her for a little while and then she lowered herself and came on my tongue. Her pussy tasted tangy and sweet at the same time. I lapped her up like dog in heat. Her cunt tasted really fucking good. She was grinding her wet pussy on my face.

Meanwhile, Donna and Marie got busy on my cock. Each lady sucked on one of my balls. They both were on either side of my cock. Marie kissed and licked my shaft on the left and Donna did the same on the right side.

Donna put my mushroom head into her mouth and started to suck it. Marie was holding my one ball and sucking the other one. It felt like heaven. My stepmother continued to ride my face. Her pussy tasted unbelievable. I really could have licked her all day. She had many orgasms, while I ate her cunt.

"Your cock tastes so good."

"Let me suck him now."

Donna took my cock out of her mouth and then Marie started to suck my cock. She brought her mouth all the way down on my cock and then all the way back up. She really did the most amazing blow jobs. She worked her mouth up and down fast over my long cock. Donna was sucking on both of my balls.

"I want to fuck him now. Lisa, let Marie ride his face."

Donna then got on top of me. She guided my cock into her wet pussy. She rocked and moved on my stiff prick. Marie hoped up on my face and I licked and loved her beautiful pussy. I licked at her clit and pushed my tongue up inside of her wet pussy. Donna was fucking me really good. Her pussy felt really nice. My stepmother then went into her bathroom and came out with a strap on cock. She rubbed some lube on Donna's ass and slid her cock into her ass. She was fucking Donna's ass with her dildo.

"Oh Lisa, that feels so good. Oh fuck!"

"You have the tightest little ass. Do you like me fucking you?"

"Fuck my ass."

Lisa held Donna's ass and fucked her. I started to buck up inside of her pussy. I could feel my stepmother's dildo, while I fucked Donna. I was licking Marie's pussy.

"I'm going to come," Marie screamed.

Marie came on my face. I licked her pussy like a little kitten wanting milk. Donna started to orgasm on my cock and then I blew my load in her cunt. My stepmother pulled out of Dawn's ass.

"Well that was lots of fun."

"Fucking yes. It was a ball."

I think we're going to have an amazing summer. I think you'll be our new boy toy.

"How does that sound?"

"It sounds like a fucking dream. I'd love to fuck you beautiful ladies whenever you want. I'm sure it'll be an awesome summer. Hell, I'll feel like Charlie and his angels. Remember that silly show?"

We all giggled and Marie and Donna got dressed and left. My stepmother went to take a shower and got ready for bed. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a few beers and then went to my room and watched some television and eventually fell asleep. I dreamed of all the beautiful women I fucked today.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Interesting Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1169 milliseconds