• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 06

Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 06

12

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

*****

"And you're sure there aren't any notes?"

"Positive," Selina said, tapping her fingers along the edge of the table. "This is all there is, unless Batman kept a diary on the computer somewhere."

"No, it's bizarrely clean. Almost like he didn't want to leave any trace for some reason..." Barbara Gordon trailed off and stared down at the gathered papers. She shifted her wheelchair back just slightly and then forward again, the way that she tended to do when she was thinking deeply.

Since she'd already done everything she could, Selina instead stared at the woman across the table from her. She liked Barbara well enough, and they'd worked together before, but she still wasn't sure if she liked Barbara's presence with them. Unlike Selina and the out-and-out villains among them, Barbara had a stubborn moral code. She might not really have joined them, instead just pretending while she bided her time to gather enough information.

Or maybe Selina was still just pissed that Barbara had managed to knock her out with a blowgun. She had to admit that the evidence didn't suggest that Barbara was working against them: specifically, the way she screamed when Superman fucked her.

Poison Ivy had actually been even more suspicious, apparently nursing some kind of vendetta against Barbara from her Batgirl days. After letting them argue for a while, Superman had taken both redheads to his room and fucked them silly. They'd gotten along fine after that, but Selina still wanted to be suspicious. Though her mental image of Barbara impaled on Superman's cock was making it difficult to imagine her as a spy.

Superman himself sat on the third side of the table. He'd barely been part of the discussion, possibly pondering deep thoughts. Well, his expression looked incredibly serious, but he might also be distracted by the enthusiastic blowjob he was getting. Harley's head bobbed up and down in his lap, bells jingling. Selina realized that Harley had changed her outfit again at some point, but Selina wasn't sure when.

She smiled as she realized the sight of Superman fucking one of them had become so common that she mostly thought about Harley's costume. She leaned her head into his field of view to catch his attention. "You're sure Batman didn't say anything else about these 'Writer' beings?"

"Nothing more than I've told you."

"You know," Barbara said thoughtfully, "when I searched 'Writers' on the computer, I actually did get one hit."

Selina hissed. "And you didn't say anything about it?"

"Because it didn't lead to anything. But your diary comment got me thinking..." Barbara quickly wheeled from their planning table to the wall of computers. Selina joined her and tried to keep up with the flurry of commands she was entering.

"What's this about? Don't tell me Bruce really kept a diary, covered in little bats and everything..."

"Of course not. But his suits and the Batmobile do track some data on his activity and he does organize it according to his cases. It's useful for getting back up to speed if he's sent through time, or loses his memory, or... you know, now that I think about it, that kind of thing happens a lot more often than you'd expect." Barbara shook her head sharply, sending her red locks flying. "Never mind that, that's not important."

A map of Gotham popped up on screen and data began detailing it, cases and conflicts. Selina examined it carefully, but it looked like Batman's usual work. "What does this have to do with the search you mentioned?"

"You see, Bruce had a label for 'Writers' among his case files. But if you look here..."

"...it's completely empty." Selina frowned, then her eyes began flickering back over the map. Most of Batman's activity was clearly labeled: investigations, stopping minor crimes, conflicts with supervillains... but some of them were oddly blank. "You think he left an indirect record of his investigation?"

Barbara glanced over her shoulder with a smile. "Exactly. Now, many of the unlabeled data points will be under different security, or simple patrolling... but I'm willing to bet that some of them belong to this empty Writers category."

"Because Bruce didn't want to draw attention to what he was doing."

"But he wanted to leave some kind of trail that could be decoded by someone who knew his work well enough. This has real potential. Thanks, Selina."

"I'll have to make random yet somehow insightful comments more often, then."

They exchanged a smile, but at that moment screams of ecstasy interrupted them. The sounds themselves weren't that uncommon, yet they still turned to look. Superman had bent Harley over the table and was railing her from behind. Though Selina bit her lip at the sight of his cock entering her, Barbara frowned.

"Aww, don't ruin our map..."

"Moved it." Superman inclined his head to the side and Selina saw that everything on the table had been moved to a different one.

"Oh, right. Super speed takes some getting used to."

Superman didn't seem angry. He kept thrusting into Harley, but his eyes moved thoughtfully between them and the largest screen. "Ignoring the points you think are patrolling, are there any clusters of them near our territory?"

"Good question." Barbara tapped briefly and then frowned. "What do you know, there are. Do you have some kind of theory?"

"No, but we've been ready to expand the area we protect for a while. Where is it?"

"To the northeast, you'll see that these sixteen blocks are... hmm, it looks like they were recently taken over by the Ventriloquist. Odd, I don't see what that gains her. She's been sticking to her own territory ever since things went bad, this isn't like her."

"The Ventriloquist is a woman? I remember a little old man."

Barbara shook her head and pulled up a photo of a leggy blond in a red evening gown. "He was killed some time ago, but the dummy was taken over by Peyton Riley."

While he looked at the picture, Superman began thrusting harder into Riley. Her arms gave out and she fell onto the table, gasping. Soon after he pulled out and came all over her back. He brushed her hair out of her face affectionately, then turned his attention back to the picture.

"Alright, then, we're expanding to control the Ventriloquist's territory. I assume that's manageable, Selina?"

She nodded. "Like you said, we've been ready for a while."

"Then consider it done." In a flash of red and blue, he was gone.

That left the Batcave filled with nothing but Barbara's typing and Harley's recovering breaths. Selina wandered back to the table and slid her finger through some of the thick cum before bringing it to her mouth. Was it supposed to taste that good? Harley murmured happily and then abruptly pulled her down into a sloppy kiss.

At that moment Barbara cursed. Selina managed to pull away long enough to look toward her, but didn't see any obvious reason for it. "What's wrong?"

"I kept looking into why the Ventriloquist might have changed her tactics, and there's a good reason. But now it's too late to tell Superman."

"Well, you could call him. He'd hear you."

Barbara chuckled. "That's true - this really does take some getting used to. But now that I think about it, I don't suppose it really matters. Two villains aren't much different than one to him."

Selina smiled. "When he's fighting them, anyway. Fucking is a different matter. Now stop typing and get over here."

 

X X X

 

Superman floated over Gotham, scanning the boundary between the edge of his territory and the next. It wasn't an exact line, of course. There were a few heavily fortified regions of Gotham with clear lines between supervillain domains, but he didn't think walls and armed guards would make people feel safe. So there was an ambiguous area where criminals were careful but occasionally still threatened civilians.

Even that space, though, was far better than the surrounding regions. Many had no access to working power and he could sense crimes being committed in many a dark alley. He sped past and stopped a few to keep busy while he scanned the Ventriloquist's territory.

According to the map Peyton Riley controlled a small region to the northeast of his part of Gotham. She had more or less kept order by not overreaching, which was why her acquisition of new territory from a local mob was all the more surprising.

He scanned it for anything remarkable that would have deserved investigation and came up with nothing. But it was while looking over that region that he found her. Apparently she'd set up a new base in one of the warehouses there instead of remaining in her old hideout. That was a fortunate stroke of luck, since she was undefended except for dozens of men with guns.

When he burst inside, sending the pieces of the door bouncing throughout the room, everyone in the warehouse turned to stare at him. They turned to a low couch in the back, yet their eyes ignored the beautiful woman and instead focused on the puppet sitting in her lap.

"Kill 'im, ya lunkheads!" Somehow the dummy managed to pull a miniature machine gun from just behind him and began firing. All the gangsters dutifully turned and unleashed a rain of bullets.

While the bullets bounced off him, Superman got a good look at Peyton Riley. She wore a blood red evening gown that barely contained her large breasts. It was slit far up the thigh, revealing lusciously long legs. Her hair tumbled around her shoulders and obscured one eye completely - a quick burst of x-ray vision revealed that it was horribly burned. She sat on an expensive-looking couch in back, as if she was in charge of the operation, yet she lowered her eyes subserviently as the bullets flew.

It looked like she carried the same dummy as the old Ventriloquist, a grim little miniature gangster called Scarface. If he remembered properly, all the gangsters treated him like the boss and ignored the real mastermind. Scarface's mouth was open as if to yell as his plastic fingers clenched the trigger of the gun in his hands.

Well, Riley was the only one he was interested in. Superman flew around the room grabbing the gangsters, careful not to brush against any of the bullets frozen in midair and accidentally deflect them into someone. Once they were all in an unconscious pile next to their guns, he swept in front of Riley, melted the dummy's gun, and waited for her senses to catch up.

"What th' hell? This mug melted my favorite gat!"

Superman stared down at them, slightly befuddled. Riley was a fantastic ventriloquist, somehow getting the puppet's gruff voice perfectly. Yet his super hearing made it impossible to believe the illusion that Scarface was really speaking - the dummy was nothing but some fractured piece of her mind. How was he supposed to deal with this?

Might as well start with the obvious. Superman's eyes started to glow red as he prepared to incinerate only Scarface and not Riley's hand. To his surprise, she threw herself over the dummy as if to protect him. She'd realized what he was doing rather quickly - she was broken, not stupid.

"Please don't hurt him!" She looked truly desperate, so Superman stopped. If he just fucked her that might solve the problem, but she looked so sad and pathetic...

"What do say you an' me make a deal?" Scarface's head emerged over her shoulder. "You let me live, and ya get this bimbo here."

"What?" Riley gasped as if she was truly shocked. "Love, you... you wouldn't make me..."

"Aww, shut up, ya dumb broad. Can't ya see this mug could bump us off in a jiffy?"

"But I... I thought I was your..."

"Sure ya is, Sugar. But I gotta look out for number one, capiche?"

Riley shivered and looked away from the dummy. Her gaze ran over his body with undisguised longing for a moment, then she closed her eyes and let out a strangled sob. "Please don't make me do this, boss."

"Yer a slut and ya know it, Sugar. Yer already droolin' over his junk!"

"What?" Riley brought her free hand to her chest. "I-I'm not-"

"I can see ya starin' at it! Yer just a slut waitin' to slob his knob, ain't ya?"

Superman stared at them in silence. How were all of Gotham's villains so completely fucked up? If Riley used Scarface to reveal her secret violent tendencies, did that mean it was also expressing her lust? She was throwing herself at him in a rather different way than he was used to, but he could live with it.

"What do ya say?" The dummy's face turned up toward him. "She's a real fine dame, ain't she? Let me go and she'll do anything ya want."

"Okay." Superman looked away from Scarface and into Riley's eyes. She shuddered and stared back at him for a long moment before she dropped her eyes.

"If... if you say so, boss..." The apparent reluctance was contradicted by how quickly she slipped her hand out of the dummy and moved toward him. Her hands rubbed his hardening cock through his tights before managing to pull it out. For a moment her eyes lit up, then she abruptly lowered her head. "I... I don't..."

"Sure ya do, doll!" Scarface released a rattling laugh. "Yer nothin' but a slut for these hero types, ain't ya?"

Superman sighed. "If you don't want to do this..."

"Suck his cock, woman!" At the same moment as the dummy spoke, Riley dove at his length. She only managed to get her lips around his head at first, leaving lipstick at the top of his shaft.

Almost immediately she began moving, her tongue flickering around him in every direction. He should have expected her to have a talented mouth, but she was far more impressive than he'd expected. Superman could probably come in a few minutes if he let himself relax.

"That all ya can do, Sugar? Deeper!"

How the hell was she still throwing her voice while sucking his cock? Superman glanced back to Scarface, wondering if there was magic involved... but no, it was just a dummy. It was a damn impressive feat, but it was taking her focus away from the blowjob.

"Keep it up, baby, yer-"

Superman took hold of the back of her head and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. She took it easily, but Scarface's voice cut off. Not a superpower, then. Riley stared up at him and then began bobbing her head. He kept his hand in her hair but didn't apply any pressure. After he let her catch her breath, Scarface spoke up again.

"Yer doin' good, Sugar! So good I couldn't speak there for a moment!"

"Okay, if you insist." Superman pulled her off his cock and gently pushed her back onto the couch. He wanted to see just how good a blowjob from her could get, but he couldn't enjoy it with the puppet yammering. But she wouldn't be able to throw her voice if she didn't have enough breath to speak.

When he slid aside Riley's dress, he found her panties soaked through. Superman tore them off easily.

"Aww, yea, just-" Superman threw the panties over the puppet's face, and remarkably the voice cut off in an awkward squawk.  It was a travesty for Riley to be wasted on this insanity.

When he eased his cock inside of her, she groaned in a low voice. As Superman slowly pushed his full length into her, her body clenched up, locking her jaw. Once he was fully seated inside her, he stayed still for a moment to give her time to adapt. For a while she just stared up at him through her hair, then she took a breath.

Before she could make Scarface speak again, Superman pulled out almost his entire length and then slammed it back in. Riley screamed and he didn't let up, not giving her a moment to speak. The dummy lay silent, and remarkably she started responding more. What fear had been in her face was slowly replaced with nothing but desire.

Without warning an enormous object hurtled through the warehouse doors. As it sped toward him, Superman realized that it was a dumpster from the street outside. The abrupt attack would have been quite dangerous for a normal human being.

All he did was shift his shoulders so that the dumpster bounced off. It spun overhead, thankfully not spilling any trash, and slammed onto the floor of the warehouse some distance away. Superman glanced over his shoulder curiously to see who had thrown it.

Bane ducked through the doorway and then seemed to expand upward. His wrestler's outfit barely contained his heaving muscles, which seemed to literally pulse with power. Venom surged from the pack on his back through tubes that ran along his body, coursing the unnatural steroid directly into his veins. He began cracking the knuckles in his hands one at a time.

"So, it really is Superman..." Bane said. "I can't say I expected you quite so soon, but thank you for removing the Ventriloquist. She was... outliving her usefulness."

"She seems useful to me." Superman eased off his thrusting, though he stayed sheathed inside her. She was staring at Bane fearfully and tried to pull closer, but he pushed her back since that would be dangerous soon. "That explains why she expanded her territory, but not why you expanded here. What's special about these blocks?"

"It won't matter to you!" Bane charged forward with surprising speed for a man his size. His fist struck Superman in the face, knocking him all the way to the far wall. He'd barely bounced off it when Bane was after him, pinning him to the wall with one tree trunk-like leg.

Superman grunted. "You're... you're strong..."

"Seems like my new Venom is even more powerful than I expected!" Bane smirked slightly, but immediately struck again. His hand palmed Superman's face before smashing him into the ground. As he fell, Superman tore out the tubes connected to Bane's arm.

It barely seemed to slow down the behemoth, who bashed his head into the concrete several times before tossing him across the floor. Superman bounced once, tumbling, then fell. He got to his knees very slowly.

"This has something to do with the MacGuffins, doesn't it?"

"So you aren't as ignorant as you look!" Bane shook his head. "Obtaining them is meaningless until we know their true meaning."

"What do they mean?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Abruptly Bane lunged forward, kicking him in the side and sending him skidding into the other wall. "Truthfully, I'd like to know as well. They say the MacGuffins possess a power that makes even the mightiest of us irrelevant. I had thought to use it against great powers like yourself, but it seems that won't be necessary. I'll have all the time in the world to unravel this place's mysteries."

"And that's all you know?" Superman sighed and floated back to his feet. "I guess it was too much to hope for easy answers."

"You..." Bane took a step back, eyes narrowing. "Your endurance is impressive. But I will break you, just as-"

"No, you won't." Superman rolled his shoulders to get the kinks out. Rolling with weak blows like that always left him with a strange cramp.

"You're very confident for a man who was being pummeled only moments ago."

"You're just a really strong guy, right?" Superman asked as he walked forward. "No special powers? Exactly how strong does your Venom make you? Ten times the strength of a normal man?"

"Ha! You think I am merely-"

"A hundred times? A thousand? Ten thousand?" Superman looked up at him without expression.

Bane's eyes widened and he opened his mouth, but he said nothing.

"Trying to fight me was not a particularly smart idea." Faster than the human eye could see, Superman tore apart the pack pumping Venom into Bane's body, then took him out with a sound tap to the back of the head.

That sent him to the ground, but didn't quite knock him unconscious. He'd been holding back, since he didn't really want to kill the man. Superman tapped again, more carefully this time, and Bane went unconscious.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds