• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The CEO

The CEO

My wife Monica and I had been married about ten years when I noticed our sex life going down. Monica is a very successful businesswoman, a Vice President of a large company. Most people wouldn't know that under her business suit was a killer body. She stripped her way through college with killer 36d silicone tits, long shapely muscular legs and an ass you can bounce a quarter on. She's clean shaven with the prettiest pussy lips I've ever seen. She continues to work out so she's lean and mean with an allover tan. She has pink silver dollar sized nipples that protrude at least a half inch when she's aroused. She has full pouty lips and can suck a cock like nobody's business. She easily deep throats my big cock and when we do fuck she's like riding a bucking bronco. She loud too and talks dirty as I pound her. When she cums her pussy contracts like nothing I've ever felt before. So it is a treat when we do fuck.

I noticed that with the decline of our sex life Monica was working longer hours. I didn't think much about it attributing it to her being tired. I did noticed when we did have sex I slid into her with relative ease. I'm fairly well endowed and it was normally hard to enter her. I'd have to get her good and wet and even use lubrication. Naturally I was a bit suspicious so I started spying on her.

She didn't do anything particular outside the office. When she worked late she'd come straight home. I figured something must have been going on inside the office. Since it was a secure building I couldn't get inside. Once during sex I commented on how easy it was to enter her and joked she must be fucking someone with a bigger cock that mine.

She just laughed a nervous laugh and told me to quit being an idiot. Then changing the subject she started talking dirty egging me on begging me to fuck her with that big cock of mine. "Come on baby you gonna talk or fuck me? Fuck me, fuck me good and hard, slam that big cock of yours into my tight little pussy." She pleaded.

I pounded her good and hard making her tits bounce with each thrust. I love the way her tits flail about while fucking. As she begged me to fuck her harder the image of her fucking someone else raced through my mind. Strangely it really turned me on and as I started to cum I pulled out and shot my load all over her tits and stomach. Some even hit her face.

She was impressed with the size of my load and asked what got into me.

I told her the thought of her fucking someone else strangely turned me on for some reason. The idea of her commanding someone else to pound her pussy got me going and I couldn't get it out of my head. Imaging some strange cock pounding into your sweet pussy set me over the edge. I explained.

She appeared stunned before she said "God, you're weird." She got up to go get a wash cloth sashaying her sweet ass as she went. When she returned she tossed it to me saying "Good to know you're so kinky, if I ever do fuck some strange cock I'll make sure you get to tell you the whole story."

"Shit, I want to watch, your an animal in the sack, better than any porno." I proclaimed. Just imagining her fucking someone else I started to get hard again which wasn't lost on Monica.

"Good god, you're getting hard again just talking about me fucking some strange cock." She said as she grabbed my growing cock before lowering her mouth down to it an engulfing it. As she sucked on me she would pause to tease me. "You're imagining this is some strangers cock I'm sucking aren't you? You want him to come down my throat don't you? Or would you rather him fuck me and cum in me so you can lick his load out of my freshly fucked pussy?" She began to vigorously jack me off as she continued her verbal teasing sending me to another wild orgasm. She caught what she could with her mouth and licked me clean. As I lay there panting she got up to leave. "Be careful what you wish for."

Our sex life improved somewhat after that and she would tease me about other guys as we fucked. She knew what just to say to get me going. It was almost like she was leading up to something. Almost like her stories were autobiographical.

Her company held it's annual Christmas party at their office building where they have a large meeting hall. Monica wore a black strapless evening gown that showed off her beautiful tits. It had a slit up the side that showed off her shapely legs that were accented by her 5" heels.

There were lots of people and we mingled about. The CEO of the company, James, approached us. He's a very distinguished looking older gentleman, about six feet tall with silver hair. Monica has often spoke about how she admires him. We exchanged small talk before he asked me if it was okay to dance with my wife and I said of course. They danced several fast dances before a slow one came up. When he held her close something clicked in my head. The way they danced seemed too comfortable for a boss and his subordinate.

I decided to check out his office to see if I could find anything incriminating. I snuck off to the top floor where I was surprised to find his office unlocked. I went inside and started looking through his desk, which wasn't locked either. In the bottom drawer I found a pair of my wives panties. I recognized them as a pair I had bought her for this past Valentines Day. As I held them up there was a female voice behind me, "Those aren't mine," she said.

I jump and turned to see James wife, Mandy, an incredibly sexy young blonde with a red strapless short evening gown that was only held up by her big tits. "What are you doing?" she asked.

I explained I thought James was fucking my wife, and she asked if that was the brunette with the nice rack he'd been dancing with. I said yes. She explained to me that she thought the same thing. She pulled the panties from my hand, smelled them and said she doesn't wear panties.

Just then we heard laughter coming down the hall so we hid in the closet. We left the door open a crack so we could see.

Monica and James entered the room. As soon as they closed and locked the door they started to kiss passionately. When they broke they stood staring at each other for a second before James reached up and pulled Monica's dress down revealing her perfect tits.

Monica's tits jumped free and her nipples were at full attention. Her perfect tits heaved with each breath.

James smiling broadly reached up and tweaked her nipples with his fingers. He rubbed and pulled on them before bending down and taking one into his mouth. He sucked on one nipple as he rubbed the other with his hand. Then he would switch tits. As he did this he stuck his free hand inside the slit of

Monica's dress and began rubbing her pussy.

My dick grew hard as I watched Monica moaning while James worked on her. After Monica got good and worked up she moaned that people will be starting to miss them if he wants to fuck her he'd better do it quick.

James smiled broadly, "You know I'm gonna fuck that sweet pussy of yours so get naked baby cakes."

Monica smiled seductively as she slid out of her dress while James watched approvingly.

She tossed her dress aside and stood in front of James naked except for her stockings and garter belt and high heels.

I couldn't help but feel proud of how hot my wife looked as she inched her way down to his crotch and slowly undid his zipper. "Can Big James come out and play?" she said with a sly grin.

Why don't you ask him?" was his reply. She helped him out of his pants and boxers and out sprang the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I'm almost ten inches but this thing made me look small. I don't know how the old man didn't pass out from lack of blood to his head. It had to be at least twelve inches long with a head like a plum. I'd seen baby arms smaller. His sack hung low and his balls appeared to be the size of golf balls.

She kissed it lovingly then started to slowly suck on it. She really had to open her mouth wide to get the head in. Once it was past her teeth she swished it around in her mouth before taking more of it. She gagged several times before completely engulfing it. Once she got accustom to it she began to bob up and down. She massaged his balls with one hand as she sucked away. As she continued her oral assault on his cock James proclaimed how his wife can't suck a cock worth a shit and how she's the only one to ever deep throat him.

Mandy got pissed when she heard that and was about to burst out of the closet before I grabbed her and held he back. Motioning for her to be quiet I got her to calm down.

James rubbed Monica's tits as she worked on him. He put his hands on both sides of Monica's head and began face fucking her. As he pushed her head down onto his cock over and over again Monica would gag occasionally. He kept talking to her as she sucked away. "Goddamn I want to cum down your throat. You have the best mouth. I knew you could suck a cock with those lips of yours. Suck my balls the way I like you to" he ordered as he released his grip on her.

Monica released his cock from her lips and sucked his large balls into her mouth as she jacked off his monster cock.

"Oh God you have a magic mouth" he moaned "I hope your husband knows how lucky he is. Do you suck his cock like this?" "I want to cum in your mouth so bad, watch you swallow every last drop, you know you want it. Make me cum down that throat of yours" Does Dean and know he's tasting my dick when he kisses you?"

Finally hearing enough she stopped and told him to shut up and fuck her with that thing. "Once I cum then maybe I'll let you cum in my mouth" she seductively teased. Naked she sat on his desk and spread her legs as he got between them. She grabbed a hold of his monster and positioned it at the entrance to her waiting cunt. "Fuck me good" she almost commanded as she wrapped her arms around James neck.

Smiling broadly he bounced his cock on her clit several times before he slowly entered her. "Is this what you want baby?" he teased.

"Oh God yes, stop teasing me and fuck me already will you?" she said between her small yelps and whimpers. "Oh God it's so big, thats it, easy, slide it all the way in, get me good and wet, fuck me, fuck me.

When he hit bottom he stopped motionless and admired what he had done to Monica and how turned on she was. He grabbed her heaving tits and shook them. Pulling on her nipples and stretching them he smiled at Monica moaning under him.

Monica started to squirm around on his cock begging him to fuck her.

"You can't get enough of this big cock of mine can you you little slut?" He snickered as he pulled out aways before he slammed it home with one big thrust.

This sent Monica over the edge into a massive orgasm. He used her tits for leverage impaling her more as her pussy convulsed on his cock. As she came she fell back onto the desk.

He watched her large firm tits heave as she caught her breath. "Damn, you almost squeezed my dick in half" he joked as he reached up and pulled and squeezed her nipples again.

After she caught her breath he grabbed her legs and put them over his shoulders he pushed her back onto the desk then began pumping away. Slow steady strokes at first before he picked up the pace.

Monica's tits were bouncing around and she was really making a lot of noise until James stuck a finger in her mouth to quiet her.

She sucked on it like it was a small dick. She came several more times before James pulled out of her. "I want to see that fine ass of yours " he said as he pulled her off the desk and spun her around pushing her head onto the desk. "Stick it up" he ordered as he slapped her ass hard.

Monica raised her ass in the air and James rubbed it with lust. "Damn thats a fine ass, one day you'll have to let me fuck it" He said almost commandingly. He slowly inserted in cock into Monica's cunt and grabbing her hips he began pounding his huge cock into her waiting pussy. Over and over he slammed into her.

Monica's tits flailed wildly as he pounded into her. She let out deep moans each time he did. She raised her head and was grimacing with each thrust but soon she was cumming again.

This must have sent Jim over the edge because he hurriedly grabbed her and pushed her to the floor.

Monica opened her mouth as James held her head with one hand and his cock with the other. He spurted semen into her waiting mouth and all over her luscious tits. When he stopped cumming he took his cock and rubbed the semen off Monica's tits with it then feed it to her.

Monica cleaned him up to his satisfaction so he helped her up. "Goddam I wish Mandy could fuck like you" He said.

"Why, don't you teach her? Dean taught me everything I know" she said.

"Yeah, well I should thank him some time becasue you are the wildest fuck I've ever had. When he kisses you tonight are you gonna tell him thats my cock he tasting? When I look at you across the room tonight I'm gonna be thinking about my dick pounding that sweet little cunt of yours."

"Whatever" Monica said as she reached down and pumped his soft but still large dick a couple of times before he put it away.

James said they'd better get back to the party before they're missed. They quickly dressed and left.

We came out of the closet and Mandy stared at me in amazement. "I'm mad as hell but I cant believe what I saw. How did she do that?" She finally asked. "I can hardly get the head in my mouth and barely half his cock fits in my pussy. And she swallowed the whole thing" She said. "Is it true you taught her everything she knows" Mandy asked.

"Yep" I bragged, "She had a hard time with my size until I showed her some tricks."

"Teach me," she said seductively lowering her dress revealing two perfectly enhanced 40DD tits. As the dress came off she revealed a completely shaved box and no tan lines. Mandy had one of the best bodies I had ever seen. Young and shapely she came to me and undid my pants letting them fall to the floor. She awkwardly grabbed my cock and felt its weight and size. "Damn, you're pretty big too" she proclaimed.

I was at full attention after watching Monica's performance. Then seeing Mandy naked didn't hurt either.

She knelt down and started to suck my cock but she was using way too many teeth. I explained to her what she was doing wrong and she corrected it. As she continued I explained how not to gag and she caught on quickly.

Before I was about to cum I had her stop and get on the desk my wife was just fucked on. Putting her legs over my shoulder I lowered my mouth to her cunt and started licking her sweet pussy. She was very tense at first and I told her to relax. As I licked and sucked on her I gently inserted my finger into her pussy and started finger fucking her. Soon she was having a massive orgasm. She really squeezed my head between her legs.

She said it was the first orgasm a man has ever given her.

"That giant cock of your husbands doesn't get you off?" I asked.

"No, it hurts too much." She moaned.

I then positioned the head of my dick at the entrance of her pussy and slowly inserted it. I couldn't believe how tight it was even though she was well lubricated from her orgasm. I grabbed her legs and spread them as wide as I could. I gently pushed until I was completely in.

She couldn't believe I was all the way in. I started rocking slowly side to side as I fingered her clit. When she started to get into it I began pumping away at her tight pussy. Slowly at first then harder and harder.

She came again this way. Her pussy was so tight I could feel every contraction as if a hand were clenching around my cock. "Ive never came that hard in my life" she gasped between moans "How'd you do that?"

I smiled and stopped until she regained her composure then started pumping away again. I could tell by the way she was breathing that she was close to cumming again so I told her to reach around and grab my balls. She massaged and squeezed my balls for a minute then we both had a massive orgasm together. I pulled out and told her to lick me clean like she saw my wife do earlier.

She obeyed and did a great job. We exchanged numbers with the idea of getting together when our spouses worked late. We dressed and joined the party.

I saw Monica at the bar and joined her. She asked me where I'd been and I told her about seeing the boss's wife over in the corner and talking with her.

I starred at Monica for awhile until she asked me what I was looking at. I told her how hot she looked and that she had that just fucked glow about her. "Did you cum when you were dancing with your boss?" I teased. She got all-nervous and told me to grow up, then she grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the dance floor. As we danced I'd rub her ass and whisper how I'd like to fuck her on her desk. She'd push my hand away and repeated how I should grow up.

When we got home I practically ripped her clothes off her. We kissed passionately before I pushed her down on the bed. I worked my way down her gorgeous body sucking on each nipple as I pulled and tugged on her tits. I mentioned her tits tasted a bit salty.

She stammered a bit saying she was sweaty from dancing so much.

As I continued to suck her nipples with one hand I moved to her well fucked cunt. My finger went in easily so I inserted one more. Soon I was finger fucking her to an orgasm with three fingers.

When she regained her composure she asked "Whats gotten into you?"

I told her that watching her dance with her boss I had a vision of her fucking him and that it strangely turned me on. I imagined her sucking his cock and him taking her on his desk.

She looked real nervous as she told me how ridiculous that was and again she told me to grow up.

I pushed her hand to my hard cock "If it gets me this hard thinking about you fucking your boss what do you care?"

She felt my cock for a bit, "Damn you are hard as a rock" she said as she lowered her self down and started sucking me off not knowing she was licking Mandy's juices off me.

As she sucked I positioned myself so we could sixty-nine. She objected at first but I insisted. Her lips were swollen from the pounding she'd gotten earlier. I gave her another orgasm before we started to fuck. My dick slid easily into her well fucked cunt. When I mentioned how easily I entered her she said she was extremely horny from my fantasy.

I told her if she ever decided to fuck her boss I wanted to hear all about it and at some point maybe even watch them fuck.

She stop for a second telling me that was weird. I said if just imagining her fuck him got me this excited what would it be like if I actually saw them do it.

"I bet you just want that as an excuse to fuck his hot wife" she said accusingly. I just shrugged. "She is smok'n" She thought about it for a second before she started thrusting again. We fucked like rabbits the rest of the weekend.

Now whenever my wife works late me and Mandy meet up at a local motel. We get together several times a week. She's turned into quite a hellcat. She has no trouble sucking my entire ten inches down her throat. Shes even gotten as good as Monica when it come to sucking my cock. She said her husbands has noticed the difference in her and has been fucking her more lately. And because of that my wife's working fewer nights. But she's still getting fucked regularly by me. Christmas is coming up again soon and I'm hoping for a repeat performance.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The CEO

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds