• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Seduction of an Indian model

Seduction of an Indian model

12

In a few hours I was going to fuck Tina Khan.

Tonight I was cooking for Tina at my pad and cooking dinner for girls - no matter how average the food - has always ended in the bedroom with all my girlfriends. A few of them could not understand or cope with my sex drive and left me. But most still come back for more, even though they've broken up with me long back.

Mental note - I have to switch my phone off. Tonight I could not allow sexting or a drunk booty call interrupt me.

----------------------------------

Tina and I had been together for a month. Usual dinner dates with sexy cocktails that had led to kissing and snogging in the car. Kissing led to breast play but she was inhibited about going further this soon. Her upbringing was possibly the reason behind this. She came from a middle class family in Bombay.

This gene pool had given her exotic looks. She had the height and simple innocence of her Pathan father. From her mother she inherited dark curly hair, generous full lips, high cheek bones and dusky skin. I was 5'6" & stood taller to me by 2 inches. Despite being a model she had no airs. She trusted quick, laughed easily and was blissfully unaware of her sensual aura and what it did to men.

I had done a photo shoot with her for an ad campaign almost 6 weeks ago. The client had spotted her at a college fest and had managed to rope her in for the campaign.

She had a conservative upbringing was not very comfortable in front of the camera. She needed to relax and appear natural in front of the camera. I decided to chat her up. I rolled some weed and smoked it in a car with her. Rolled up windows trapped the weed smoke inside, thereby hot boxing her. She probably thought it was just a normal cigarette. Passive smoking worked and she became more relaxed. She even asked me if she could take a couple of drags. Her parents like most Indian folks did not approve of girls smoking but she said she wants to try just because she finds it thrilling.

The shoot went nice and easy thereafter.

--------------------------------

I cooked a simple dinner - pasta in pesto sauce and a bottle of full bodied red wine. We sat on the couch chatting and watching a film as we ate. I made sure her glass was never empty. She made a joke about me trying to get her drunk but I just smiled.

I had kept a few joints rolled and ready in my cigarette case. I lit one up and offered it to her. I told her these were my special hand rolled cigarettes. She took a few long drags and told me lose tobacco tasted better than regular cigarettes. She appeared kicked about smoking in a juvenile sort of a way.

I smiled inwardly.

We were both in a deep haze now. I bent and pecked her lips once, twice and then repeatedly. Her breath had wine and weed on it. She waited for me to kiss her fully but I just showered small kisses on her closed lips. She parted her lips a bit but I pulled back. I toyed with back of her neck, rubbing it lazily while my other hand traced her eyes and lips with a finger. She really wanted to be kissed but I like to play and tease my girls.

I licked her upper lip with the tip of my tongue. I undid the buttons of her shirt one by one. She arched her back thrusting her boobs out in anticipation. But I did not touch her and slipped the soft chiffon shirt off her shoulders and let it drop. She was wearing a simple black underwired bra. I have realized that Indian chicks have a thing for black.

I licked her face, her cheeks and the pulsating base of her throat. Her eyes were glazed. I reached and undid her jeans button. I let my fingers linger around her belly button in lazy circles - this made her suck in her tummy with a sharp gasp. She raised her hands to grab my face and kiss me but I held her hands behind her back. She let me hold her captive.

I knew I had her then.

Its' time to fuck you out of your mind Tina Khan.

I lowered her jeans down around her thighs. I hooked my thumbs in her black bikini pants and tugged her close. I asked her to trust me and she nodded wordlessly. I turned her around and made her kneel with her hands placed on the arm of the couch. Her hips had curvy slopes. Her ass mounds faced me in their rounded glory. I raised my hand brought it down in sudden sharp slap. She jerked away and yelped but I did not allow her to turn.

Her voice quivered as she asked me what was I doing. I simply repeated, trust me.

Her body was now tense, I could see the arched back. I rubbed her ass mounds and whacked her again in the same spot. She let out a small whimper. I yanked her upper arm to make her face me and took both her lips into mine and sucked wildly. She opened her mouth and offered her tongue to me to suck.

-------------------------------------

I am biting her lips and grinding my mouth into hers, mashing our tongues and halting our breath. She breaks away to inhale some air, lips all red and swollen. I pull her back and keep on assaulting her mouth like never before. Tina's hands on my chest are grabbing my shirt. She looks a bit nervous after the lip-chewing mad kisses we shared.

"I am going to screw you senseless Tina" I say to her.

Her eyes widened for a second as she looked at me. She tells me she's made out a few times but isn't very experienced.

I tell her she won't be sorry.

I push her back on the couch and push her bra cups aside to reveal her boobs. Her skin is the colour of freshly baked muffins and her nipples are a soft shade of purple brown. Under wires of the bra push her boobs up make her appear pointy and perked up.

36, I think to myself and B cups. She expects me to touch her but I don't. I help her slip out of her jeans. She appears awkward and shy as she crosses her arms over her chest.

I light another spliff and inhale long and deep. I take off my clothes and let my erect dick spring forth. She lowers her eyes and gets up to visit the washroom. I wait to hear the click of the door but she does not lock it. I walk down and open the door. Her eyes widen in shock and she protests as she tries to cover herself while she sits on the loo peeing. I go and stand close to her with my legs on either sides of her knees and hold her head to my stiff prick.

She asks me to leave but I don't. I order her to finish peeing.

"I wanna hear you piss Tina ... do it! C'mon take a piss!"

Sitting on the toilet seat, she holds her thighs tight together and panics but I refuse to leave. I thump my hard prick on her lips while my hands hold her head steady. Her pupils are dilated as she looks at me through the haze. She lowers her eyes and bows her head. Soon I hear the trickle of her piss. The uric smell fills the air. She is shaking her head and trying to avoid my dick but I keep hitting my dick in her face. Her pee trickles to an end. She reaches for the toilet paper but I slap her hand away.

"I will give you insane orgasms Tina, if you just trust me..." I speak very softly almost whispering.

She looks up ... face tense with fear and uncertainty ... but relaxes her body.

I push my cock in her mouth while she is still seated on the toilet seat. Her tongue coats my cock with her hot saliva. I push in slowly and she makes room for me.

I slow fuck her face. Her warm tongue feels good. I let out deep sighs as I feel her wet mouth walls slip around my cock. I reach out low to part her knees with my hands. She tries to resist but I know she won't for long. I reach under the toilet seat to feel her pussy.

I haven't seen her cunt yet but it feels smooth and is wet with warm piss drops still clinging there. I rub Tina's labia and after a few seconds I pull her up to make her stand facing me. Her jeans and panties fall around her ankles and I help her step out of them.

I reach behind and spank her bare ass, pulling her closer, crushing her tender pointy nubs against my chest.

I put my hands under her armpits and lift her to help her sit on the bathroom counter.

I suck her erect nipples and open my mouth wide to swallow her breast. With the under wire pushing the bust up, I give a slurpy tongue job to her tits. I feel her arching her back to thrust her boobs deeper into my mouth. I use my teeth to bite, scrape and heighten the intensity. I bite and keep sucking her nipples hard. I can see her back in the mirror. Her flesh is covered with goose bumps, and she is begging me to go easy. I clench my teeth around her erect nipples and pull hard.

"Aaaaaah! Ah!" she is panting with her mouth open.

"You will start spurting milk if I suck your tits like this daily. I can fill them and make them bigger!"

This raunchy talk makes her moan and clutch my head closer. I release one tit and work on the other. Her nipples are taut and jutting out. I flick my tongue over the very tip of her nipples to make her quiver. I chew on her pebble hard tits hard enough to leave a trail of red blotchy love bites.

I like to brand my women and give them something to remember when they wake up next morning. The morning after should be about sweet aches in spots you didn't know existed in your body.

I raked my nails on sides of her rib cage making her wince with pain and squirm with pleasure at the same time. My teeth grazed the skin on her neck, her taut boobs and the skin inside her upper arms.

I could drive her crazy ... My trick is to bite hard and then suck softly on the same spot. She was soon writhing under me. My fingers dug into her ass as I squeezed hard enough to make her yowl in pain.

Usually at this point a girl would know if she's in or not. Tina covered her face with her hands but did not ask me to stop, neither did she move away.

All women enjoy some bit of pain. I have learnt this over the years. They love frenzied wild sex. It makes them feel alive. Most of them have a very high threshold of pain.

Time to find out Tina's.

I took in the delightful sight of her back , her narrow waist and swells of her ass in the mirror as I started using my teeth on every part of her luscious body. I nipped her tits with my front teeth. As she arched backwards, I bit and sucked the flesh of her belly in various places leaving delicious red marks. She kept her eyes closed and writhed, jerking her crotch forward to meet mine .

I pried open her honey coloured silky thighs and scratched them with my nails leaving trail marks as she convulsed. I could see her pussy shine with her juices. Her pussy lips were hiding her clitoris ... which I want to torment and tease; but she had to service me before I gave her a good tongue lashing.

I helped her down from the bath counter and lead her out, back to the couch and push her down on her back.

I cup her face with my right hand pressing the cheeks with my fingers to open her mouth wider. I thrust my swollen cock down her throat. She gags but I do not withdraw. With my other hand I hold her hair behind her nape and prevent any movement. Her eyes water and her nostrils flare to breathe more air. I slide my cock in and out of her mouth, but barely half my dick length is in.

I move my cock to and fro sideways. It formed a bulge on her cheek ... I released her hair but kept holding her face. She makes an effort to move away and her teeth come down on my cock.

Whap!!!

I slap her hard and her eyes widen in fear and shock.

"If I feel your teeth again I will slap you harder, you get that? Yeah Tina?"

She opens her mouth wider and I grunt as I enjoy the wet sloppy fuck her mouth offers. She squeezes her eyes shut as I keep pushing the length of my dick deeper in her throat. Involuntary tears roll down from sides of her eyes. Soon I am deep throating my bitch. Her wet gagging sounds arouse me. I pinch both her nipples and pull at them. Her hands fly to her boobs but I do not let go. I maul her flesh digging my nails and grabbing as tight as I could.

Her nipples are engorged with blood. I slap her boobs making sure I hit the nipples sharply as I continue to fuck her face with my swollen penis.

Boob slaps sting real wicked. She turns her head sideways letting my boner slip out and covers her breasts with her hands. I tower over her with my thick dick pulsating. I bend down to kiss her lips, sucking softly, allowing the pain in her spanked nipples to subside.

She opens her eyes - they still have the haze of the wine and weed. I take her hand and make her feel her pussy.

I haven't even touched her and she is already creating a puddle on the couch with her juices. She seems taken aback at the amount of wetness her hand encounters.

I chuckle. I get off the couch and walk to the balcony stark naked to light a cigarette. I watch her as she sits up on the couch appearing quite shaken.

She can gather her senses and leave now I think to myself but she doesn't. With her hands shaking slightly, she also lights up a cigarette and sits there huddled - knees drawn to her chest and an arm around them. I catch her eye and she looks away. I laugh at this evidence of shyness. Indian women will be coy no matter what. She's still here because she is all madly turned on, and yet she is shy and won't look at me!

I walk back to her. She's sitting with knees drawn up and I stand in front of her. I grab her hair to make her look up but she keeps her eyes closed. She parts her lips as an invite and I let her hot wet mouth envelope my tool. She slides it in and out of her mouth, taking a break to smoke a few drags.

I ask her to suck hard and give me some teeth. She flutters her eyes open in surprise and gently nibbles at my cock, pulling back the foreskin.

"Harder Tina ..." I urge and she bites as she sucks. I am growling my approval. Her full Mallu lips close around my thick dick. Her mouth makes slurping suction sounds. I can't resist anymore and grab her throat. I inhale a deep drag and blow the smoke in her face as I choke her mildly. Her full lips appear raw and shiny with her saliva and my pre-cum.

Is it smoke that is making her eyes water or is it my grip at her neck?

I release her. A trickle of saliva dribbles down her lower lip but I stop her hand from wiping it. It makes her look lusty and wanton. Hair out of place, breasts flushed red with rough handling and parted lips dripping saliva ... She is a delightful sight.

Red hickeys on her belly, bust and neck. Lips wet and swollen from intense blow jobs. Thighs clutched tight to stem her juices. Eyes hazed with weed and her nipples protruding all raw and sore.

"Why don't you roll over to lay on your tummy Tina baby... You deserve a treat"

She obeys and is laying face-down on the couch and presenting her lush ass to me. Her waist is narrow and her hips ample. She tucks her arms under her torso and waits for me. I can see the tension in her flawless body.

I stroke her ass and casually hold the smouldering cigarette very close to her right butt cheek. Close enough to make her feel the heat but not enough to burn. She senses it and gasps, trying to squirm away. I place my other hand on her lower back just above her butt crack to pin her down with my weight.

"Please don't!! NO!!" she begs.

I let her skin burn for two-three more seconds before I pull away. I take a long drag and blow the smoke in her crack. I am so tempted to stub it on her plump soft ass, but a cigarette burn on first fuck might scare her away. There'll be time to train her for that. I stub it in the ash tray and bend to lick her where it burns.

"Aaaahhh ... " she whimpers.

I lick the burn again.

With a sudden motion I grab her ass cheeks and part them to reveal her glorious holes shining with moisture and smelling of sexual musty odor.

My nails dig in to imprint half-moons on her skin and her body goes rigid with tension and anticipation. I keep her cheeks apart, making her feel exposed and vulnerable for a few more moments as I decide what to do with her. I aim and spit on her butt hole & watch my saliva settle in her crater. Her anus squirms and clenches. I dip my tongue there and she stiffens.

"No! Please ... I have never ..."

I don't let her finish ... her plea ends in a gasp ..... as I use my front teeth to bite at her small anal opening .... sucking her skin in. I lick and pry it with my tongue. She keeps trying to clench her anus as I give her some teeth and tongue there.

I let go of her butt cheeks and slide my hand to feel her pussy slit .... feeling up with two middle fingers. As my fingers slip over clitoris, she jerks her ass up. Her pussy is slick with her juice. I rub her pleasure button too hard - enough to make her scream and then I push my tongue in her asshole again. She jerks her butt and I push two fingers inside her tight bald cunny.

My continuous aggressive licking makes her clench her butt-hole and that makes her pussy also go tighter around my fingers.

I bend my finger to make a hook and continue to claw her inside with deep thrusts of my hand.

She screams and her full round ass jerks up making it easier for my tongue to lash her anus.

Fingering her hard with two hooked fingers I spank her ass with force. My hand is imprinted on her skin. She lets out a howl and tries to wriggle free. I deny her any movement and bring down my hand harder and harder - spanking her some ten twelve times before I stop to admire my handiwork.

She is sobbing and her pussy is holding my fingers in a vice like grip. Her juices run down her slit coating my hand. Her left ass cheek is streaked with red welts. My hand hurts. I look at my hand and see that it has turned red. If wild spanking stings my hand this bad, her skin must be positively burning I realize.

Her breath catches in her throat as I pull my fingers out of her tight cunny.

"Unnhhhhh ... " she goes when I lick her spanked red ass cheek. I spit and coat her butt with my saliva rubbing it all over making it glossy.

Then I gather her slimy juices from her wet twat in my hand and rub it all over my dick head. I grab her arms to turn her over.

"Sit up Tina" I order.

But it's difficult for her to rest her sore bottom on the couch and she sits in a lop sided way, pushing away her hair sticking to her damp face. I ignore her awkwardness and light a cigarette. I put my dick in her face .... wordlessly. She takes a deep breath and swallows half the length in one go. I stroke her hair in appreciation. I stand with legs parted as she works my thick stiff tool. She licks her own cum on my cock and makes a face. I reach down to cup her boob and feel their weight in my palms. She likes it and sucks earnestly .... makes my prick swell up even more with her ..... I keep squeezing her tit. Her nipples are still sore and she winces and gasps when I stroke the twin points at the very tip.

I make her suck my rock hard boner till I finish my cigarette.

I pull her up to make her stand facing me. I take her hands and hold them behind her back as I look into her eyes to see the unbridled lust. She blinks rapidly, unsure of what is to come next. Her bust is pushed out and her perky nipples press my chest. Because her nipples have been chewed raw ... she tries to retract. But I keep her hands held tight at the small of her back as I kiss her wet lips once more.

"Doggy or standing?"

She blinks.

"Should I dog you or fuck you standing Tina?" I ask again ... biting her cheek.

"If you don't answer I will butt fuck you till you're unable to walk out of here."

"Doggy!" she says hurriedly ... "please let me sit. My legs feel weak"

I don't give her a chance to finish her request. I throw her face down on the couch, and haul her ass up planting my pulsating swollen cock on her pussy slit. I rub up and down a repeatedly - teasing her. My cock savours the slimy moisture. Her body stiffens in anticipation and sends signs to me ... she is expecting me to thrust sudden and hard, but I push in slow and easy. She whimpers ... with relief or disappointment ... I don't know.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Seduction of an Indian model

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds