• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • It All Began With a Kiss Pt. 03

It All Began With a Kiss Pt. 03

*Thank you for the positive responses from part 2, I really appreciate it. I understand that my viewers would like a longer story, with more detail, so that is what I will do for you.*

It All Began With a Kiss...

It was nearing the end of a long blistering summer, when I realized that I had not taken Jen out on a proper date.

Our "first date" was technically spent in my basement. Although some people don't find that romantic, it actually was (if you'll recall from part 1).

So I made a plan to take her out like a gentleman should.

The next day, I showed up at her door around 12 pm in a Vineyard Vines polo shirt, chino pants, and dress shoes with a dopey smile on my face.

She opened her door in a scruffy-creased tank top, and pajama pants with bead head and I tried my best to stifle my laugh.

"What are you doing here? I was not expecting you 'till tomorrow!" Jen said sleepily.

I finished my laugh and stepped inside, before closing the door and hugging her tightly. "Well...I'm here to take you out on an actual date." I said with a nervous smile.

Jen gasped and pushed herself back to look at my face, to see if I was joking. "Are you serious? Or are you just playing with me?"

I laughed and blushed slightly, "well I'm not playing with you just yet, so yes I'm serious."

Jen blushed extremely deeply and bit her bottom lip, and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"Don't laugh at me butthead, you know I'm always horny!" She said before hitting me In the arm playfully.

I kissed her softly and put my hands on her waist, "so I have a few ideas as to where to go, but you know me, so I want to know where you want to go."

"Aww thank you cutie!" Jen said with a big smile, before kissing me again.

Now it was my turn to blush, as I got really nervous (as I always do around her).

"Well I'm not sure I can go out on a "proper date" in my pj's, so let me go take a quick shower and change, then we can decide. You can sit in my room if you want, just don't go through my clothes again!" She said playfully, as she stripped in front of me, and walked to the shower completely naked.

"You are such a tease..." I said under my breath.

"And you love it, so shut it loveryboy!" Jen said with a satisfied laugh afterwards.

I laughed as well, and went to her room as I heard the shower turning on.

Well if you heard what I did at the time, you know I would just absolutely have to go through her clothes (don't ask me why, I just like to. I get nothing out of it at all (besides her panties that is)).

I walked over to her dresser and opened some of the drawers to admire the clothes she wears, leaving her panties for last.

When I finally reached her panty drawer, I had not noticed the shower got turned off.

I opened the drawer and looked through her vast varieties of thongs, boyshorts, etc. when I see a piece of paper in the corner of the drawer.

I reach down and pick it up, and blush deeply when I read what is on it.

The note reads; I told you not to look through my clothes butthead :) <3

"And what did I tell you about my clothes?" I heard from behind me.

I quickly jumped and turned around, still holding the note. "S..sorry!"

She pulled the towel off revealing her glistening naked body, and smirked. "Well you disobeyed me, so you need to make it up to me." She said with an "in control" smile.

"And what can I do to make it up to you?" I asked nervously hoping she wasn't mad.

She tossed the towel onto her bed, and hopped up onto her dresser before spreading her legs wide, revealing her red and dripping wet pussy. "I think you know very well." Jen said with a lustful tone.

I laughed and smiled widely, "are you ever not horny?"

"You should know the answer to that by now loverboy, now come on! I have not cum in a week and it's killing me!" She said with a wanting urgency.

"Oh alright, if you insist!" I said before getting on my knees, and diving into her absolutely delicious wetness.

(Now before I go on, my viewers must understand that she was home alone at the time).

Jen let out an encouraging moan, and held the back of my head, forcing me further into her dripping pussy.

I giggled and lapped eagerly at her clit, as I dipped two fingers into her throbbing entrance.

"Oh fuck, don't you dare!" She moaned clearly wanting more.

I slid my fingers completely inside her, and curled them upwards to rub her g-spot.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me as far into her pussy as she could while producing one of the most erotic moans anyone has ever heard (making it a little difficult to continue my assault on her clit).

I proceeded to push my fingers in and out, making sure they rub her g-spot with each push as I assaulted her clit with my tongue as fast as I possibly could.

I heard her gasp for a large breath, and hold it in as she held me still.

I felt a sudden wetness gush into my mouth and I smiled happily.

When she was finished cumming, I swallowed what was in my mouth, and licked her completely clean.

I stood up and licked my lips and fingers, "do you forgive me?" I asked teasingly.

She looked at me as she recovered from her large orgasm, and just nodded before holding her arms out.

I laughed knowing this meant she wanted to be held, so I picked her up and held her close until she completely relaxed.

"Thank you." She whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek.

"Anytime babygirl." I giggled and sat her down on her bed.

"Would you pick out my clothes for me?" She asked innocently (with puppy eyes I might add).

"Are you sure you want me, A GUY doing that for you?" I asked knowing I was going to do it anyway.

"Pretty please?" She asked with those greyish blue puppy eyes that melted my heart.

I smiled and blushed slightly as I kissed her forehead, "how can I say no to a pretty please?"

She laughed softly, as I walked over and picked out a loose (but reasonable) skirt, a thong, and her favorite deadmau5-skrillex tank top.

I handed her the clothes and she hugged me tightly, "thank you..." Jen said meaningfully.

I smiled and hugged her back, "anything for my love."

She blushed, and without another word, got dressed and fixed her hair.

"No make-up, you don't need it." I said truthfully.

"You are going to make a great husband someday, you know that right?" She said with pink cheeks and a wide smile.

I laughed, "I'll take your word for it!"

After Jen was dressed and had her shoes on, she brushed some hair behind her ear nervously; "I'm a little old fashioned, could we go to the movies for a date?" She asked, and I could tell by her voice she was a little nervous (especially since this would be our first TRUE date together).

I sucked in my breath sarcastically just to tease her, and then I released it with a large smile, "sounds great to me!"

"You scared me butthead! Don't do that!" She said, and put her head on my chest.

"Oh you know I'm just messing with you, lets go sweetheart." I took her hand, and lead the way to the movie theatre, a few miles away.

As soon as we got there, I let Jennifer pick the movie and I payed for the tickets.

Once inside, I got us popcorn and drinks before heading to our designated door.

When we reached the seats, we found that there were literally about 3 other people there.

"Sweet!" She whispered with a big grin.

We picked out our seat(s) at the very top of the theatre, just as the lights dimmed and the movie started.

"Damn, good timing!" I whispered and laughed softly.

At just about the middle of the movie, Jen turned to me and smiled, "can I sit on your lap loverboy?" She asked sweetly.

At this point, I could not help but blatantly stare at her exposed legs and I just nodded dumbly.

She lifted the arm rest between us, and crawled over, as she straddled my lap.

I wrapped my arms around her and I heard her give a soft sigh as she relaxed against my body.

"Your heart is beating very fast cutie, is something bugging you?" She asked teasingly, knowing exactly what she was doing to me.

I blushed deeply and gently squeezed her thighs.

"Would it help if I did this?" She asked as she proceeded to spread her legs further, revealing her thong and then began sliding back and forth on my lap.

I let out a low groan as she continued endlessly teasing me, "not helping sweetheart."

She giggled and stopped, "oh I know, but if you want to live with me, you're going to have to know just what I want." She said as she unzipped my pants, and pulled out my now extremely hard cock.

I gasped, "I know just what you want, it's just a matter of when you're going to get it."

Jen gave me the puppy-eyed look again and put her hands together pleadingly, "can I pretty please stick your fuck-stick in my tight little pussy?"

How could I possibly say no to that? SO without me saying a single word, she pulled her thong to the side and slowly pushed herself down onto my throbbing erection.

At this point in time, the theatre "inspectors" came in and were wandering around looking for trouble-makers.

Jen saw this, and giggled as she rolled her hips, making both of us moan softly.

The theatre inspector came up just a couple of rows below us, and both Jen and I could see it was a young blond woman (around her late teens, early twenties) with an incredible bust (we both guessed around a 36 DD.

Jen rolled her hips faster and we both came at the same time with a softish gasp/moan.

The young woman walked up next to us a gave a warm, knowing smile, "just keep it down you two, I won't report you." She said with a wink before walking off.

I laughed and Jen was leaning back against me trying to catch her breath, "have fun sweetheart?"

She turned to look at me and bit her lip, "best. Date. EVER!" She said before kissing me.

The movie ended a few minutes later, and after cleaning ourselves up, I walked her back home.

"Thank you for the wonderful date, you were such a gentleman." She said with a grin.

I laughed and spanked her as we walked, making her jump, "anytime sweetheart."

When we got to her house, her mother was waiting on the front steps looking a bit mad/panicky.

"Where were you!?!?! Not a call, text, or note! I was thinking the worst!" Her mother said with a slightly cracking voice.

I smiled, "sorry ma'am, it was my fault. I wanted to take your daughter out on an unexpected date."

She looked over the two of us and saw we were dressed "nicely" which calmed her down, "oh...well either way you could have at least called!"

I laughed, "I apologize, I honestly thought I had left a note, that was on me. It will never happen again."

Jen looked at me with a sarcastic gasp, "you mean no more dates???"

I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek, "you get as many dates as you want sweetheart."

Her mother took a picture of us with a large grin, "Jennifer I think you found yourself a keeper here."

She giggled and turned to face me, as she took my face in her hands and kissed me lovingly. Her mother took a couple of more pictures before Jen finally broke the kiss with an "mmhmm."

*End of part 3, hope you enjoyed*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • It All Began With a Kiss Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds