• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 06

Dave Gets an Education Pt. 06

12

Chapter 16 THE LADIES CLUB

I returned home after my first day at the Boutique. Everyone had eaten, but I still had the kitchen to clean. Hilda had left me a plate of food in the refrigerator. I never knew how to take Hilda. One minute she was kind and caring and the next she was a sadist. I never knew which version would show up.

I had to go to Mrs. Baxter's room prior to heading to Megan's for training. I knew what she had purchased earlier in the day, and hoped I wouldn't have to endure them tonight. I knocked on Mrs. Baxter's door and she told me to enter.

"Good evening ma'am." I said. "I am to report to Miss Megan's room for further training tonight, but my butt is plugged with this chastity device. Could you remove it so Miss Megan can continue my training?"

Mrs. Baxter was amused as my request. She debated about letting me out. My ass would get some needed relief if she didn't, but I was sure that Megan would be pressing the remote control if I didn't show up soon. Finally Mrs. Baxter removed the rod and ball that penetrated my ass.

"I think I'll leave the cage in place." She said. "Megan can have your ass tonight but I might want to use your cock tomorrow."

"Yes Ma'am." I said. "Ma'am, may I ask you a question?"

"Certainly Dave" she said. "I'm always available for you."

"Ma'am," The other day when I went to my orientation for my internship, I saw my old roommate Jim. He is in the same program. He acted kind of funny when I talked to him. Is it possible that he is in a similar situation to me? You know, being a servant to a woman."

"Dave" she replied. "I know that Edna has latched on to some boy. That's why she hasn't been hanging around here lately. I'm happy for her. I am not sure who he is, but I know he is a student at the college and I believe he is in the internship program with you. You will probably meet him at the party."

"Party?" I replied.

"Yes." She said. "I'm having a party for some close friends in two weeks. I was going to have it next Saturday, but since you will be working at the Boutique all day, I postponed it for a week. I'll provide you with more details later. Now run along, I'm sure Megan is waiting for you."

I headed to Megan's room. As expected, Samantha and Lucy were there. Samantha was playing with the remote.

"Hi Davey." Samantha said. "I see you still have your cage on. I feel a lot saver when a pervert like you is caged and can't fuck my beautiful pussy. How was your day at work? I understand Mrs. Riley was extremely happy with you. I'm sure she will be back to see you again."

"Hey Davey." Megan said. Remember what I bought today? That's right. Two new dongs. Guess who's going to use them?"

I didn't say a word. I just looked at the three girls who were all wearing nothing more than their bra and panties. I felt a shock to my penis.

"Answer me bitch" she said. "Guess who is going to fuck your ass tonight?"

"All of you." I responded. "My guess is I am going to be fucked by each of you tonight."

"That's right boy-bitch." Samantha said. "We're all going to fuck you tonight and we're going to fuck you until you beg us to stop. That's right. All night if necessary."

I didn't like what I was hearing. They secured me on the bed. My arms were pulled down between my legs and attached to my ankles. My ankles were spread apart and tied to the bed posts. My asshole was gaping open. Megan was approaching me with her strap-on. It was about 12 inches in length and about 2 ½" in diameter. It was larger than the one she used last night.

She lubed it well and then pushed. Only the head went in due to its girth. She pushed again and it impaled me to mid shaft. One last thrust and the balls hit my asshole. I was fully impaled. Lucy reached under me and started massaging my balls.

I felt my cock trying to escape its confinement. Zap. I felt the shock from the remote. Zap. She hit it again. Zap. She pressed the button a third time. I was limp and panting. It was going to be a long night.

They were true to their word. They used me all night. My anus and mouth were well used. Occasionally I was spanked with Megan's hairbrush but nothing compared to the torture my penis felt every time one of them pressed the button on that remote.

I was released about 6 am. Before leaving Samantha came over and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss. Her tongue penetrated my throat. She held me for a while then reached down to fondle my poor cock.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch" she said. "You did deserve punishment for what you did, but everyone already knew I was bisexual. Now that you know how we women have sex, you can show me what a man can do when you get this hardware off. See you at work Tuesday."

Lucy's tongue darted into my ear. She let me know that she was going to fuck me until I passed out.

"It's always a competition between Sam and me." She said. "One time we bet on who can get a guy off the most in one night. I won. See ya around."

I headed back to my room to take a shower and get ready to finish my weekly assignments. I passed Hilda on the way to my room.

"Late night lover boy?" she asked. "Don't be late for breakfast. You've got some work to get caught up."

I managed to make it through the day and was done all my assignments by 4 pm. I grabbed a nap for a couple of hours until I felt a pain in my cock. Hilda was paging me. I got to the kitchen and found that dinner had been served and everyone had finished eaten. She told me to clean the kitchen and then report to Mrs. Baxter. She also told me to put down 2 demerits, one for being late and one for not serving dinner.

I made it to Mrs. Baxter's room about 7:30. She asked me where I had been and I told her of the previous night's activities. I told her that I went to my room and collapsed. I apologized to her for being late and missing dinner.

"Well at least the training with Megan is complete." She said. "Now we can get back to a little bit more normal routine."

She took the chastity device off and had me service her orally. After several orgasms she had me mount her missionary style and I brought her to another three orgasms. I shot two loads into her and she masturbated me to a third orgasm. Of course I licked everything up before a left.

Sunday I was allowed to sleep in. I was still on restriction so I had to serve the girls whenever they wanted something. At least I didn't have any chores to do. Mrs. Baxter discussed the upcoming party with me. It was a formal dinner party for some of her friends. I was to wear my Butler's uniform. The meal would be catered. I would serve drinks before dinner and then serve dinner. She said that although this was my first opportunity to serve at a formal dinner, I had better not screw up and embarrass her.

Things settled down a bit. Anne and Megan left to visit family which reduced my workload. I went to the Boutique on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday that week. I was used much as I had been the previous week. Robin and I discussed different ways to deal with difficult people. I jokingly said a good spanking works well. She looked at me and smiled.

On Friday I spent several hours 'thanking' Ms. Winslow for helping me with my internship. When I was finished, Robin wanted some payment for her time as well. When they were done, they sent me back to the showroom. Mrs. Riley was waiting for me there.

"I want to try one of these queening chairs." She said. "I need to see how comfortable they are. I have a lot of reading to catch up on and I need a comfortable chair to sit in."

I showed her the selection. Mrs. Riley was an intimidating person. She wasn't really fat, but she was large. She was taller than me and had plenty of curves to fill out the knee length dress she wore. She sat in several of the chairs before selecting one and telling me to bring it to the dressing room.

"I need to try this out before I buy it." She said.

Once in the dressing room she had me put the chair in the middle of the room. She told me to slide under the seat and place my head in the sling made for that purpose. She adjusted it so my face was level with the opening made in the seat. She removed her dress and was now only wearing a bra and crotch less panties. As she sat, my face was pushed into her ass. She squirmed for a little bit before settling on my face.

"Lick" she said. "I need to see if I can concentrate on my reading while a man is licking my ass."

She continued sitting there for nearly 30 minutes. My tongue was getting tired. Finally she got up and smiled down at me.

"You're such a good salesman." she said. "Have this delivered to my house. I'm sure I'll be back to see you again."

I found out that Saturdays were busy and all of the staff spent the entire day on the sales floor. Half of the staff worked each Saturday so there were a total of six working plus me and Ms. Winslow. I was still confined to the second floor, but at least I had my male clothes on over my punishment uniform. Still, my collar was clearly visible. I was becoming more comfortable waiting on the customers and could answer most of their questions.

That morning Prof. Williams came in with Jim in tow. As Jim and I made eye contact I think we both understood the other's position. I didn't know what Prof. Williams had told Jim about me, but I wanted an opportunity to talk to him alone. Prof. Williams wanted to buy a new leather outfit. She took several into one of the dressing rooms to try them on. This gave me an opportunity to talk with Jim.

Jim told me that Prof. Williams had accused him of cheating on his final exam. She said he would be brought before the student council and probably expelled. She said he wouldn't be able to get in any other school with that on his record. She gave him the option of serving her or expulsion.

I told him I understood and gave him a brief summary of my situation. I told him the punishments and humiliations were harsh at times, but I was having some great sex. I told him how much power Prof. Williams's sister had within the community, and how dangerous it would be to try and expose them.

"Hey Bro" Jim said. "I'm glad you're making out with some hot chicks. Me, I got Prof. Williams and her two daughters to look forward to each night, and they are all sadistic. No enjoyment here."

"I understand." I said. "I spent a month with her one week." We both smiled a little.

Mrs. Williams was calling for Jim to help her zip up her outfit. When she came out I knew why. It looked about two sizes too small. I smiled at her and said she looked awesome. I learned early in life that you never tell a woman she looks fat, especially a fat woman. She exchanged the outfit for one a couple of sizes larger and picked out a couple of others in different sizes. From the sizes chosen, I guessed they were for her daughters.

She went over to the dungeon and looked at the display of paddles. There was one that she really seemed to like. It was wooden and a little heavier than most. It was smooth on one side. The other side had a plastic coating with hundreds of plastic dimples covering it. A hard stroke with this paddle would definitely leave marks.

"Come Here Dave" she said. "I understand you're the official tester here. Bend over for me. Wow, looks like someone else got to you first."

I was still showing signs from my Thursday night meeting.

"Oh well." she said.

She delivered a half dozen strokes to my backside with each side of the paddle.

"Yep, I think that will do." She said. "Put all this on my account. See you next Saturday."

I said my goodbyes to both of them. I was glad I got to talk with Jim and finally knew what was going on. I felt bad for him, but at least I had someone I could confide in.

My work at home was going pretty smoothly. The number of demerits had dropped so I only earned a couple a week. They were typically earned for unauthorized erections, but with the workout my cock was getting, they were few and far between. The nudity no longer bothered me. Everyone had seen me so often by now that it had become the norm. It's amazing what you can get used to.

The following week at the Boutique did not go as well. My new supervisor was Denise. She was in charge of Display so much of her work time was spent on the sales floor. She designed the displays and determined which merchandise would be featured in the windows. She said she changed the store's merchandise layout every couple of months to change the traffic flow and bring attention to new products.

Unfortunately I was confined to the second floor. She decided to use me to rearrange the dungeon since she had the additional help to move the heavier items. She provided me a layout of what she wanted and went to get a cup of coffee, I started moving furniture.

About 10 am I was busy rearranging the furniture when I heard someone call my name. I turned to see Prof. Wilson and her daughter Tasha coming towards me. I greeted them and asked them how they were. Both said they were enjoying the summer. They said they wanted to buy some new undies and this place had the best selection.

"You know," Prof. Wilson said. "We want something that won't get in the way."

I showed them our selection of crotchless panties, which was limited due to their size. They took several pairs into the dressing room. After a few minutes Prof. Wilson called me into the room. When I opened the door she was standing there wearing a pair of the new panties.

"Dave", she said. "I'm not sure these provide enough freedom. Get down there and see how much access you have to my pussy. Make sure you can lick all of it."

She tried on 4 or 5 pairs and made me test each one. Her daughter tried on three that were open in the front and another three open in the rear. Hers needed testing too.

While I was testing Prof. Wilson's panties I heard Denise call for me. She couldn't find me until Prof. Wilson yelled out.

"He's in here Denise. Come on in if you need to speak to him."

She came in and saw what was going on. She said she had just gotten in some new designs made especially for larger women and she was actually wearing a pair today. She dropped her pants revealing her huge body. The panties were open from front to back. She told me to test them as well since I obviously was enjoying what I was doing. I spent 30 minutes doing just that."

Before she left, Prof. Wilson bought a dozen pair of panties and two floggers. The floggers had to be tested as well. When I finished with her I had two more customers to help before leaving for lunch. When I returned Denise was waiting for me at the top of the stairs.

"I need some help in my office." She said.

When I arrived at Denise's cubicle she told me to get on my knees and remove her shoes. She wanted a foot massage. I massaged both of her feet than gave them a tongue bath. I licked each toe and then stuck each foot in my mouth. I sucked for what seemed like another half an hour. Finally she told me to go finish my work.

That week at home I spent special attention to getting the house ready for the upcoming party. I was told here would be about 20 guests attending. I polished the silverware and paid special attention to cleaning the dining room. I was told there would be a special meeting in the rec room in the basement following dinner and was told to be sure to clean that part of the house thoroughly as well.

Saturday night came. The Dining room was prepared and I took special care to set the table exactly as Jessica had instructed. She came by and inspected my work. She was pleased and gave me a hug.

"If you do well tonight, I'll have something special for you." She said. "I think maybe I'm going to Fuck your brains out! Be good and don't disappoint me."

Guests started arriving about 6 pm. Most of them I didn't know. I was in my butler's uniform and trying as hard as I could to make Jessica and Mrs. Baxter proud. I served drink prior to dinner, making sure each lady's glass was full. Jim was there helping me. Prof. Williams had brought him to help serve. It felt good to have someone else I could talk to. Dinner was scheduled to be served at 8 pm. Most of the women had consumed their share of alcohol. The conversation was lively and sexual. Several ladies pinched my ass or grabbed my cock. I stood there and allowed them to do so. Mrs. Baxter smiled and nodded her head. Everything appeared to be going as planned.

Jim was having a tougher time than I was. He was also being sexually manipulated. About 7 pm one of the women goosed him in the ass, he almost dropped a whole platter of hors d'oeuvres. Several spilled off the tray and landed in the lap of one of the women. She became upset and slapped Jim hard across the face. It was Mrs. Riley and I knew Jim was in trouble.

"Jim, put that tray down and come over here." Prof. Baxter said. "What am I going to do with you? You are so clumsy. I think I will teach you a lesson here in front of all of these women. Ruth, can I borrow a hairbrush?"

Jim was told to strip in front of everyone. Edna Williams pulled him across her lap and administered a spanking with the hairbrush. It continued until Jim was crying uncontrollable. She scolded him for being so clumsy and told him he would pay again when they got home. She administered about a dozen more strokes after that."

"Go apologize to Mrs. Riley." Prof. Williams directed. "Ask her to to contribute to your punishment."

Jim went over to Mrs. Riley. He was still naked and couldn't look at the woman. He asked her to punish him for being so clumsy. Mrs. Riley's eyes lit up and a smile spread across her face.

"Since you ask so nicely." She said. "Get across my knee. Place your hands on the floor and keep them there."

She took one of her legs and locked it over the back of Jim's thighs, effectively locking him in place across her ample lap. Jim was still weeping from his previous spanking and Mrs. Riley started by massaging his ass. When he started to relax a little, the spanking began. When she finished Jim couldn't stop crying. His ass and upper thighs looked crimson. He got up and was told to stand in the corner until dinner was ready to be served. He remained naked for the rest of the evening.

The ladies sat down to dinner a little after 8 pm. Jim assisted me in serving. When dinner was over, Jim and I were instructed to bring coffee down to the rec room for the ladies.

"Ladies." Mrs. Baxter said. "I'm sure some of you need to visit the Ladies room. Let's take a short break and then reconvene in the rec room downstairs. Dave and Jim will bring coffee and dessert to us down there. We have some business to discuss."

It was about 20 minutes later when the women had all made their way to the rec room. They took their seats in the chairs I had arranged earlier that day. Jim and I started serving coffee and dessert while Mrs. Baxter looked over the room full of half-drunk women. She started with introductions.

First she introduced her family which included Jessica, Edna and her daughters Edith and Eleanor. Next was Hilda who she introduced as a close friend. She then introduced Dr. Rosewood. Faculty and administrators from the University were next. They included Prof. Wilson and her daughter, Tasha; Barbara Jones, Head of the Business School; Ms. Paula King, Director of student Housing; and finally Patricia Johnson, the President of the University.

Next she introduced Samantha Stevens, President of Tri Sigma Sorority and the first female president of the Greek Council; and Lucy Simmons, treasurer of Tri Sig. Anne and Megan were next to be introduced. Finally, she introduced members of the community. Ms. Winslow was there, she was a member of the economic development council and so was Pauline Riley, wife of Judge Tom Riley and a partner in the law firm or Riley and Sisk. The firm Anne worked for.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds