• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Pretty Little Teen Whores

Pretty Little Teen Whores

12

Author's note: This is a story based on Pretty Little Liars and takes place during Series 5, at which point all the characters are 18 or over.

******

Hanna Marin wasn't exactly smart. She knew that was what people said behind her back, and they were right. She was constantly putting her foot in her mouth, she didn't get all the references her friends were constantly making and when it came to college applications she was aiming low. If she was even going to bother applying at all. But while she might not be smart in the traditional sense she wasn't so dumb she couldn't tell there was something on Aria Montgomery's mind. Ok, so the pacing up and down in her room after showing up unannounced was a major hint, but she also had a feeling she knew what this was about.

"Is this about our college applications?" Hanna guessed, given her circle of friends had been talking about little else for the past few weeks, "Because if you need help picking out safety schools, I'm your girl, but otherwise you should probably talk to Spencer."

After a few seconds of silence Aria admitted, "This isn't about finding a college, it's about money for college."

"Again, you should probably talk to Spencer." Hanna quipped.

"What, I'm supposed to ask my rich friend to pay my college fees?" Aria asked sarcastically, and then before Hanna could answer quickly continued, "We both know that isn't going to happen, and considering I'm leaning towards being a writer, or possibly an artist, I'm terrified about getting into crippling debt for the rest of my life."

"And I can help because?" Hanna asked.

"How about because a few years ago you and your Mom were barely scraping by, and now you're practically throwing away money." Aria pointed out, "Seriously Han, how did you turn things around so fast?"

Hanna bit her lip for several seconds, then mumbled, "I'm not sure you want to go down that road."

"What, did you become a hooker or something?" Aria joked. There was a long silence, and then Aria's eyes went as wide as saucers, "Hanna! Oh my God, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Firstly, I didn't say anything, so don't put words in my mouth. Secondly I don't see you earning like $5,000 on a good night." Hanna grumbled.

Aria's big eyes went even wider. That was seriously a lot of money, exactly the kind she needed, but still, "You're earning it on your back."

"Actually I mostly on my front. Or my hands and knees. Or face down. Depends how the client likes it." Hanna admitted with a cheeky grin, and then when Aria continued looking scandalised adding, "Oh lighten up, I mostly fuck women, and with men it's strictly BJs and back door, so it's not like I can catch anything."

"I'm not sure that's how it works Hanna." Aria protested, then she focused on another part of the blonde's response, "Wait, women. You've fucked women?"

"Uh-huh." Hanna grinned, "I was kind of nervous about it at first, but pussy is like the tastiest thing ever, and no one licks it better than another woman. And trust me, you haven't lived until you've been fucked up the ass. Mmmmmm, if I didn't like licking pussy and sucking cock so much I'd be a total ass whore, because anal is just the best. And with a slutty little ass like mine it's like I was born to be an ass whore. All my clients say so. They'd say the same thing about you, because damn girl, you got an ass made for fucking. You'd be so freaking in demand if you had my job, and with that body you'd be awesome at it too, if you weren't such a prude."

"Hey!" Aria protested, "I'm not a prude, I had an affair with my English teacher."

"Who you spent most of your time holding hands and talking about your feelings." Hanna pointed out, "Which is a shame, because you're smoking hot, and that ass is so round and fuck-able you could have all the money you could ever need in no time. Hell, I know someone who would pay like $10,000 just for your anal cherry."

"Really?" Aria blushed, oddly flattered, "Who?"

*

No matter how hard she pushed Aria just couldn't get a straight answer out of Hanna on that subject, and eventually they dropped the subject in favour of safe topics of discussion. After all, after everything they had been through together it would be silly to end a friendship over something like this, especially because Hanna seemed so happy with it. And she was earning so much money, Aria hardly able to believe her eyes at the number of hundred dollar bills hidden in the Marin household. In fact, the more she saw, and the more Hanna talked about it, the more Aria began to wonder whether such a thing would be worth it.

So here she was, dressed in one of her skimpiest outfits, sitting on a strange bed in a strange room waiting for another woman to come and take her anal cherry. If Hanna hadn't given her the key/directed her to this place herself Aria would swear that A was setting her up to get axe murdered, and while that was still a possibility she was much more worried about the prospect of her untouched back hole being violated by a massive strap-on. Plus, apparently she was going to be paid extra to get her butt spanked before it was fucked, although at least she would know what it was like to get her pussy licked by another woman. That last part she was really looking forward too, but Aria was totally imagining some old mannish looking dyke with piercings and tattoos walking through the apartment door. What, or more accurately who, walked through that door was somehow more scary.

"Mom!" Aria exclaimed as she jumped off the bed, her big eyes going wider than ever.

Looking completely furious Ella slammed the door and approached her offspring, "Selling your body, Aria? Really? You think that little of yourself? God, I shudder to think what would have happened if I had arrived too late to stop you.

Realising A must be screwing with her again Aria panicked, "I, I can explain-"

"I don't want to hear it Aria!" Ella tried to interrupt.

"No, you have to listen to me!" Aria insisted, stuttering out when she was given the chance, "It's just, you and Dad make basically nothing and are swimming in debt. I, I just didn't want that to happen to me."

"So your solution was to become a whore?" Ella asked in disbelief, before holding up her hand when Aria tried to speak, "No, really, I don't want to hear it. I just, I just don't know where I went wrong with you. I'm so ashamed, and the only thing I can do now is show you how I feel. So bend over honey. You want to be spanked so bad, I'll show you just how much fun it isn't."

As she spoke Ella sat down on the bed Aria had just got up of and looked at her daughter expectantly. The two of them stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, then Aria whimpered, lowered her head and then positioned herself over her mother's knee. There was a long moment of silence, followed by an incredibly sharp slap to her behind, making Aria cry out loudly. It was followed by another and another and another, her Mom slamming her hand down on Aria's skirt covered butt in a seemingly endless series of blows. Not that the skirt, or the thong beneath it, really provided much protection from the onslaught, Aria continuously wailing as she was so utterly humiliated.

Just when Aria didn't think it could get any worse she felt a familiar sensation. It was the same sensation she had been feeling all day, and one she shouldn't still be feeling, Aria absolutely horrified as she realised part of her was getting off on this. She was actually getting turned on from being spanked. Turned on from being spanked by her own mother. God, she had thought Hanna was a slut, and she was, but at least she didn't get wet from having her butt beaten by her own mother. Which meant that one of Aria Montgomery's best friends was literally moonlighting as a whore, and she still somehow wasn't the most sexually perverted member of her friends. The only saving grace was her Mom hadn't noticed, although that relief was short lived.

"Oh my God, you're actually enjoying this you little slut! You're getting off on your own mother spanking you!" Ella exclaimed in disbelief.

"I'm sorry." Aria wept pathetically.

"Sorry really doesn't cut it Aria. God, I'm really not sure what to do with you." Ella said harshly, letting those words sink in before adding, "I guess all I can do is make this even more unpleasant for you. That way you hopefully won't enjoy it."

"Mom please, I was just trying to AHHHHH!" Aria whimpered, before receiving another hard strike to her behind.

"I don't want to hear any more excuses Aria." Ella slapped as she slowly pulled Aria's skirt and underwear down, "Just be a good girl and take your punishment."

There was a long pause before Ella delivered another strike. Hopefully Aria would think her mother was showing her mercy, instead of almost literally drooling all over the younger brunette's breath-taking bubble butt, Ella once again furious that the most amazing ass she had ever seen was so off-limits to her. If anyone found out the things she wanted to do to that ass, and the rest of Aria's little body, she would lose her job and probably be thrown in jail. Then again perhaps if she was lucky enough to get a jury filled with mostly people attracted to women perhaps she would be commended for allowing Aria to get through her 18th birthday without fucking the hell out of her.

One extra loud whimper from Aria was thankfully enough to remind Ella that she had a job to do, the mother continuing that job as she restarted the spanking. This time she got the full enjoyment of Aria's ass cheeks jiggling for her, that well rounded flesh already a little pink from the previous assault. Under Ella's loving attention it quickly turned bright pink, then light red, then a rosy red and finally a bruised dark red, Aria bawling her eyes out the whole time even though Ella was nice enough to gently caress some of the pain away, the Milf for once not feeling guilty about lusting after her own daughter because of the obscene wetness she felt against her thighs, Ella happily pointing this out when she felt Aria was significantly punished.

"Not only are you still wet, but you've become even wetter." Ella said softly, reaching down and beginning to caress the area that she had just been hitting, "I wish I could say I'm surprised... or disappointed."

"Huh?" Aria grunted in confusion.

"Oh sweetie... you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." Ella confessed with a grin, "Or how hard it has been to keep my hands off of you."

With that Aria received another series of blows, although those last words echoed through her mind so much that there seemed to be no pause between her Mom saying that and Aria whimpering several painful minutes later, "Wha, what?"

"Honey, how do you think I've been able to keep the lights on all this time?" Ella softly revealed, before clarifying as her offspring was still obviously confused, "Aria, I'm the one you came here to meet."

There was more silence, then Aria exclaimed in disbelief, "You're Hanna's pimp!"

"Technically I'm a madam, but yes." Ella spoke calmly, before yanking Aria's skirt and underwear completely off and then slowly lowering her child so she was sitting on the edge of the bed, "It's kind of a long story, and I'm going to tell you, I swear. For now the important thing is that I would have let you go if you hadn't enjoyed being spanked, but you did, which means you're like me sweetie. You are sick and twisted little slut, and now you're finally mine."

With that Ella dived in between Aria's legs and began frantically licking her daughter's cunt. Which wasn't all how she had liked to imagine her first time with Aria, but the girl was clearly in a state of shock and the next few minutes, possibly seconds, meant the difference between turning the girl she wanted most into her lover or Ella being publicly shamed and then jailed for trying to sexually assault her own daughter and abusing her position as a teacher to seduce countless teens and literally turning some of them into her little whores.

Ella was taking a big risk, the biggest in her life, and considering the last few years that was really saying something. However she knew it would be worth it, if only because she couldn't be around Aria anymore without touching her. And the moment the taste of Aria's pussy hit her taste buds Ella knew that whatever happen next it would be worth it, the mother wrapping her lips around her daughter's pussy lips and holding onto Aria's hips tightly as she attempted to show her baby girl some of the amazing pleasure she could receive on a daily basis, if only Aria would agree to become part of Ella's collection.

When she landed on the bed Aria let out a soft cry at the pain of having to put all her weight on her incredibly sore ass. Considering how much it hurt she would have cried a lot louder if she could, Aria just surprised she had any voice left. And yet she found herself practically bellowing in joy and confusion as her own mother began eating her pussy, Aria frozen to the spot as she tried to process what was going on.

She had been given the information, and while some things were difficult to believe she had the proof of at least one thing right in front of her, but she was so completely taken offguard/struck dumb by it that she just sat there for several minutes, letting her Mom do whatever she wanted. Then Aria became increasingly aware of her own enjoyment at this unspeakable act, and the fact that she was moaning so loudly the whole building had to hear, her sore and aching throat somehow finding the capacity for incoherent noise as her own mother ate her pussy with a skill and confidence that Ezra had never possessed.

As her mother started concentrating on her clit, wrapping her mouth around it and switching between sucking and licking, Aria finally became self-aware enough that she knew she should push her Mom away. She should scream, yell and throw things at her, do whatever it took to get her own mother off her and then she should pull up her skirt and thong and run out of here as fast as her little legs could carry her. But she didn't. No, Aria stayed right where she was and allowed the woman who had given birth to her to continue pleasuring her because this was by far the greatest pleasure Aria had ever known and she just couldn't get enough of it.

Part of Aria was appalled, disgusted and ashamed of both herself for allowing this and her mother for doing this to her, but as sick and twisted as it was she just couldn't bear the thought of stopping this. Aria tried to tell herself she didn't have the physical strength to push the older brunette away and she was too overwhelmed by pleasure to form any coherent words right now, but the truth was she just didn't want to stop. She didn't want to stop having sex with her own mother, Aria eventually rewarded for this with a climax so powerful that put anything else she'd ever felt ashamed, which was ironic because she was filled with shame by the fact that thing that triggered that climax being her Mom pushing her tongue inside her cunt.

No sooner had Ella finally stuck her tongue into Aria's cunt her daughter's cum flooded her mouth. So inconsiderate, Ella had been so looking forward to literally tongue fucking her little girl. Then again she had dreamed of long foreplay, including hours of kissing, before she finally moved between Aria's legs. Oh well, maybe next time, the fact that there could be a next time motivating Ella to first compromise on her desired first time with Aria and then to do everything she could to make sure her baby girl cum as hard and as frequently as possible.

Before the second thing Ella had to concentrate on swallowing Aria's cum, because as sweet as her little girl's regular cream, and her whores' cum and pussy juice, was nothing Ella had ever tasted could compare to this. It was pure heaven in liquid form, Ella burying her face deeper into Aria's cunt and ceiling her mouth tighter around that wonderful little hole so she could swallow as much as that heavenly cream as possible. To her delight she was able to swallow every drop that first time, but then there just seem to be more and more of it every time she made Aria cum. On the bright side Ella finally got to tongue fuck her daughter, and ending up with a face full of girl cum was no great hardship for her.

In an attempt to give Aria so many orgasms she would beg Ella to fuck her again the older brunette added her fingers into the mix, first pushing them into Aria's cunt while her tongue attacked her offspring's clit, then she pushed a pussy cream covered finger into the younger brunette's butt. Feeling just how tight Aria's virgin ass was made Ella think she was going to cum. But no, she was just overwhelmed by being so close to the thing she most wanted. Partly because she didn't want to wait any longer for it, and partly because her mouth and tongue were aching and if she made Aria cum again chances are the inexperienced teen wouldn't have the energy for anything else, Ella pulled her finger out of Aria's ass, removed her mouth from one set of lips and moved up to another.

Despite what had just happened Aria was clearly taken aback by having her own mother kiss her, the fact that she was tasting her own cum and pussy cream on her Mom's lips and tongue probably not helping matters. So, using her hands to gently hold Aria's head in place, Ella passionately kissed her daughter for several minutes, before pulling back, moving her hands from the back of Aria's head to cup her cheeks and then softly asked, "Aria, do you remember why you came here? Why exactly you were offered so much money?"

Aria blushed, then nodded, "Yes."

"What was it?" Ella pushed, "I want you to say it."

Lowering her head despite the loose grip her mother kept on her face Aria whispered, "My... my ass, I... I came to get my ass fucked."

"That's right, you came here to get your tight little virgin ass fucked by another woman." Ella practically growled, gently pulling Aria's face back up so she was eye to eye with her little girl, "The question is, are you still up for it? If I still give you all that money, will you be my little ass whore? Will you give Mommy your virgin butt?"

Aria closed her eyes and whimpered. It was too much. It was just too much money to turn down, and... and she wanted it. After all the pleasure she'd just received she fully believe her Mom was the top Hanna had raved about, and she wanted to give up her ass to this super top. So after a few seconds she opened her eyes and softly said, "Yes."

Ella really wanted to push Aria even further, but she had already risked everything by pushing her as much as she had, so instead she let go of her daughter, straightened up and firmly said, "Then bend over. Get on all fours, in the middle of the bed, and show Mommy exactly what she's paying for."

There was another few seconds pause, which felt like it was an eternity to Ella, then Aria pulled off her top, unhooked her bra and kicked off her shoes before slowly crawling into the centre of the bed. She even wiggled her ass, first unintentionally while she crawled and then deliberately to entice her own mother when she reached her destination, driving Ella to scramble to retrieve the 10 inches long and 2 inches thick strap-on dildo and lubricant she had hidden away in the bedside drawer. Once she was naked with the harness firmly in place and the dildo thoroughly lubed Ella slowly crawled onto the bed to get an up close look at her prize, the respected teacher unable to believe this was finally happening as she took a few long minutes to squeeze, grope and most importantly finger Aria's virgin ass.

Ella then softly whispered, "Spread your cheeks for me honey. Be a good little whore and give Mommy your cute little virgin butt hole!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Pretty Little Teen Whores

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds