• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark Horse: Tales from the Ranch Ch. 05

Dark Horse: Tales from the Ranch Ch. 05

1234

"Fuck," Elizabeth yelled as she leapt back. Pronto snorted indignantly, and gave another warning kick into the empty space behind him. Her fist clenched around the hoof pick until it quivered. "Just stand still, you stupid bastard!" She took a step toward the big black's hind quarters, but Pronto bucked and spun in his stall to keep her where he could see her. Elizabeth lashed out, her open palm landing flat and hard against his shoulder.

"Whoa," Betsy hollered from a few stalls down. "Just... whoa." Elizabeth fumed as she heard a stall door slide open and shut. "Come on outta there, Liz." Elizabeth stared daggers at her stallion as she stepped out into the aisle. "Hon, you can't hit the horse," she said flatly. Elizabeth took a deep breath and turned to point at the problem, but Betsy cut her off. "I know, I know. He's a stubborn sonuva bitch. But you knew that," she said, pointing at Elizabeth. "I told you that before you went 'n bought him."

"I know," Elizabeth said testily. "But he won't-"

"He won't listen, I know. Won't listen to me either." Betsy smirked and shook her head. "I gotta fight him for everything. Only one he'll listen to is Isabella. Damn kid's a natural." Pronto stared at her through the bars of his stall, and Elizabeth felt her blood pressure rising. "No, ok, see what yer doin' right now? Yer gettin' ready to go back in there and battle him."

Elizabeth threw up her arms in frustration. "I thought you said I wasn't supposed to let him win because of his long memory!" she shouted.

"Yeah, but, Hon, he's a horse. He weighs 1200 lbs. You can't go in there and expect to out-muscle a horse, see?" Betsy grinned and took Elizabeth by the shoulder. "Come on. Let's walk it off. He needs to cool down too."

Elizabeth shook her head incredulously as she walked. "How was I better at this as a kid?"

"You have any kids'a yer own, Liz?" Elizabeth frowned and shook her head. "Kids're great. You know what they're thinkin' about when they play tag?" Elizabeth narrowed her eyes, fearing it was a trick question but not seeing how that could be. "Tag. 'at's it. When they take care of a horse, ya see, all they're thinkin' about is takin' care of the horse. Now, you get an adult to play tag, an' they're thinkin' about... tag, and work, and I have that dentist appointment next week, and the tires'r gettin' a little thin on tread on the minivan. Ya see what I'm sayin'? Kids're pure of purpose, is how I like to put it, and I 'spect yer head is somewheres else right now."

They stepped out of the back of the small barn, and both women raised their hands to shield their eyes from the afternoon sun. Out in the field, Isabella was riding her big gelding through a slalom of barrels. "It doesn't hurt," Elizabeth said, "that she probably has two cartoon mice helping her get dressed in the morning."

"Aha!" Betsy shouted, turning toward the taller woman. "Aha! See? See what you just did?" Elizabeth frowned and shook her head. "Yer mad at the girl cus, what, you think she's prettier'n you? Yer mad at the horse cus he's bigger'n tougher'n you are? You can't control that stuff."

"So what are you telling me," Elizabeth barked testily.

"Look, you gotta clean his hooves, right? So how're you gonna get him to do what you want?" Again, Elizabeth paused, fearing a trick question. "You gotta be smarter'n the horse, hon. So use that big brain of yers and figure out how yer gonna get'm to do what ya want!" Betsy smirked as she popped a cigarette out of her pack and reached for her lighter. "It ain't rocket surgery."

***

The sound of Velvet's unlocked stall door sliding open was faint, but clear. Ms. Winters bit her lip in anticipation. The heavy wooden door rattled. Twice. The deadbolt was secure. The older woman licked her lips and stifled a moan. Quiet. Very quiet. The hinge on the door at the bottom of the steps gave a slow creak, and Ms. Winters almost couldn't take it anymore. Her pony was taking a very long time tonight.

Finally, the door next to her opened, and Velvet crept through. Ms. Winters held her breath, letting the scene play out before her. Velvet slowed to a stop and stood in shock, getting her first real look at the playroom since arriving. The steel haired woman watched the mare's shoulders sag, and then jerk slightly with a sob. As the lightheadedness set in, Ms. Winters slammed the door shut hard, and Velvet whirled with a scream.

"So nice of you to join me, Velvet," she said, taking a step toward the shrinking mare with her arms held behind her.

"No!"

"You saved me the trouble of having to get you myself, and I appreciate that."

"No!" Velvet backed away between the matched floor-and-ceiling spreader bars and the workhorse.

"Now, I had my heart set on a good spanking tonight," Ms. Winters said with a grin, as Velvet bounced off the cross and ran for the door. "That's locked too, Velvet."

"Nooo!" the mare sobbed, shaking the door handle vigorously.

"What I want is to see your ass reeeeaaally pink tonight, Velvet," she said, "but I will settle for bruised and purple." She moved her hands around to her front, revealing the cane she'd been hiding behind her thigh, and tapped it against her other palm. "And possibly a little bloody." Velvet slumped against the door, too exhausted after her day of running to do much more, and whimpered. "Which will it be, Velvet? Spanking or caning?" Be smarter'n the horse, Betsy had said. "I want to hear you say it."

***

"Velvet?" The mare was unresponsive, her head lolling while she breathed slowly. "Velvet, can you hear me?"

"Velvet can hear you," she said tiredly.

"Good," Ms. Winters purred. She pulled another chair over, and sat down immediately in front of Velvet. She kept her voice quiet but firm. "I'm going to ask you some questions. Are you feeling up to that?"

"Velvet thinks so." Heavy breathing. Slightly slurred words.

"You made me very happy this weekend, Velvet. Your enthusiasm was much more palpable."

"Velvet is glad," she said, smiling weakly. Her eyelids never rose. "She tried her hardest."

"I'm curious to know why you were so much happier to see me, Velvet."

"Velvet finally made Isabella stop talking."

Ms. Winters drew short, lips halfway to forming her next question. "You... made Isabella stop talking?"

"Yes," Velvet said slowly.

"... Is... is Isabella still there?"

"Yes," Velvet said slowly.

"...Can I speak with her?"

The lethargic mare whimpered. "Isabella is very mad at you."

Ms. Winters rested her hand on her chin and tapped her cheek thoughtfully.

***

"It's uncomfortable." Velvet winced. "Velvet can barely walk."

"You'll get used to it," Ms. Winters said, and Velvet nodded slowly. "Try it at a slow jog." Velvet whined and nodded again, and Ms. Winters leaned back against the fence. Her dark little mare was already sweating profusely in the August sun, and Ms. Winters loved the way it made her tanned skin gleam. She tilted her head as she watched Velvet's awkward gait, and moaned softly as Velvet came back around toward her; the plug had her half erect. Ms. Winters was so glad she'd decided to have Velvet run nude today.

She puffed herself up, beaming with pride as Velvet ambled by. The long black tail fluttered marvelously in the breeze, but the wincing pony seemed to take very little notice of her silent approval. She could feel her nipples hardening under her bra as she stared at the black outer nub of the plug... as she stared at Velvet's cock flopping from thigh to thigh while she jogged. But as Velvet went by a second time, eyes tight from the hip-widening strain, she decided she wasn't doing enough.

Ms. Winters licked the tips of her middle and ring fingers, and slipped her hand inside the waistband of her pants. Gotta be smarter'n the horse, Betsy had said. The next time, as the mare looped around, her eyes popped wide open. The time after that, Velvet was red with embarrassment and fully erect. The time after that, Velvet was running. Awkwardly, but running.

***

"Snapdragon!"

Isabella's eyes rolled behind tired eyelids. "What're... what's... Why am..."

"Calm down, Velvet."

But Isabella would not be calm. "No," she cried. "No!" The tight bindings on her wrists and ankles creaked as she strained against her bonds, trying to summon her wits through the fog. The chair groaned fearfully. Ms. Winters made a mental note to find a more sturdy piece of furniture to strap her to next time. The mare thrashed more and more vigorously, grunting and snarling wordlessly. The more her bindings gave, the more she fought. Ms. Winters bit her lip and ran her thumb along the grip of the cattle prod.

"Snapdragon!" she shouted, as the left armrest of the chair broke loose from it's moorings. Velvet fell back, panting and slightly panicked. This might work after all, she thought.

***

"You two looked quite cozy together," Ms. Winters said, smirking as she and Velvet walked away from the picnic table. "And how, pray tell, did you manage to get that little mare on his knees?"

Velvet sighed and nodded. "Peep talked him into it, and Miss Winters was right... Velvet had to back off."

The older woman moaned softly, letting the image of Belle sucking her off replay in her mind. "Velvet, your diligence is astounding. It's because of you that I have what I've always wanted."

Velvet blushed and dug the toe of her boot into the grass. "Velvet wants to be helpful."

Ms. Winters moaned softly again under her breath. "You are, Velvet. You are." The little stallion beamed. "But Belle and Beau are different animals. Right now, what Belle needs is a softer touch." Velvet nodded slowly, furrowing her brow. "I know you'll find your way with them. I have every confidence in you."

Velvet smiled and blushed, although the post-orgasmic flush had not yet faded.

***

Ms. Winters leaned her head into the pillowy back of her plush armchair. Her steel gray hair hung loose around her shoulders, and she exhaled softly. She licked her lips and smiled at a moan from between her legs, and pushed her glasses further up. Sweat had an unfortunate luricating effect on her eyewear, and every time she looked down at Peep, the thin frames slid to the tip of her nose. She arched her leg, letting the sole of her foot caress Peep's side. "Yes, Peep. Deeper," she said, her voice husky and low.

Peep whimpered again. Her eyes were pinched tight in advance of her fourth orgasm, and her tongue faltered. "Yes! Again, Peep!" she whispered. The older woman slid down, pushing her ass just over the edge of the seat of the plush armchair. "Scream, Peep." Both of her hands slid through Peep's hair, holding her tightly in place as her feet entwined behind the curvy mare. Peep cried out into her folds and Ms. Winters moaned, feeling the sound waves pass through her core. "Yes, Peep! Yes!!" Her thighs tightened around Peep's head, pinning her in place, as she reached over and pushed the slider on the sybian control to 'Max'. Peep exploded, a fifth orgasm following hot on the heels of the fourth. Through it all, Ms. Winters rode her, grinding her cunt against Peep's face

Just as Peep hit her climax, the steel-haired woman turned the sybian back down, and in the sudden quiet, she heard Velvet groaning softly. Velvet was watching again. "Ah ah ah. Avert your eyes. Last warning."

Velvet groaned frustratedly around the gag in her mouth. The rope Ms. Winters had weaved around her body had her arms stretched back behind herself, and her legs spread wide. Her small breasts were collected and gathered into two globes protruding from her chest, and the head of her cock was nearly purple from the cinching at the base of it. Ms. Winters grinned, watching her dark stallion tremble. Between her legs, Peep sagged; in her exhaustion, she could only manage to lap tenderly at the older woman's clit.

"So, Velvet," she said, "are you giving orders now?" Velvet groaned and shook her head vigorously. Beads of sweat rolled down her forehead and cheeks. "I can't hear you, Velvet." Velvet groaned emphatically, squeezing her eyes shut. "Speak up now." Velvet whimpered. "It's not my fault I can't hear you, Velvet. You have no one to blame but yourself." Between her legs, Peep's tongue slowed to a stop. The blonde mare's eyelids were heavy, and Ms. Winters turned off the sybian with smile. "You may lie down on the bed, Peep. Velvet and I will join you shortly." Peep nodded slowly, saliva and Ms. Winters own cum thick on her lower lip.

With the sybian off completely, Ms. Winters could once again hear the vibrator she'd buried inside of Velvet, and she stifled a satisfied moan. Peep awkwardly dismounted the sybian and wobbled into the bedroom, and the older woman closed the doors behind her.

Velvet slumped against her bindings and took heaving breaths as Ms. Winters walked back across the room to her. "You cannot let your enthusiasm get the best of you," she whispered, as she stepped behind the stallion and turned off the vibrator. "The other ponies look up to you, Velvet. You set an example for them." Velvet nodded tiredly as the older woman began loosening the knots around her arms. "As much as I enjoy a bit of shibari, you know I would have preferred to spend the night watching you twist Peep into a frenzy." Velvet nodded again, smiling with her tired eyes.

"Velvet is sorry," she said, as the gag fell away. "Velvet was mad at herself for letting Beau trick her."

"That's very astute of you," Ms. Winters said, her fingers nimbly unfastening the bindings. "Very astute indeed." Velvet began to twist and stretch each part of her as it was freed. At each step, Ms. Winters groped Velvet's small, bruised breasts, cooing at the reflexive yelps of her stallion. The breast bondage was her favorite part of rope bondage, and Velvet her favorite target despite having the smallest breasts of any of her females. They were just barely larger than golf balls by the time she had them wrapped up to her liking, with Velvet's dark nipples covering almost half of the collected flesh. The entire untying process took several minutes longer than necessary, given Ms. Winters proclivity for dragging things out. When she was finally free, Velvet took a step toward the door before Ms. Winters roughly cleared her throat. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Velvet is sorry," Velvet said quickly, the words running into each other; feet together, hands at her waist. She flinched as the older woman slapped her each of her tender breasts, and her knees nearly buckled. "Velvet is sorry!" she wheezed, her face taut with pain. Another, harder slap to each, and Velvet bit into her lip.

"Wait there," Ms. Winters said, pointing to the floor at Velvet's feet, as she walked over to the double doors. Peep was curled up at the foot of the bed, already snoring softly. "Good, good." She shut and locked the door. "The workhorse," she said, again pointing. Velvet took a steadying breath as she stepped alongside the workhorse, and the older woman smiled to herself.

At the push of a button, a flat screen television rose up out of a false cabinet in front of Velvet. Ms. Winters stepped beside her stallion, watching the pieces come together behind her stallion's black eyes. The TV showed a view of the pasture for several seconds, and Velvet tilted her head. A view of the driveway. A view of the kitchen, and Velvet's eyes widened slightly. A view of the grooming room. A long view of the stables. A view of Peep's stall, and Velvet gasped softly. A view of Velvet's stall. A view of Beau's stall, and Velvet gasped louder. Beau and Belle were curled up together, naked. Ms. Winters bit her lip and grinned, and tapped a button to stay on this camera in particular. Velvet's eyes tightened slightly, and she leaned forward against the workhorse. "Well, this is a delicious development," Ms. Winters said slowly.

"Why are you showing this to Velvet?" Her voice was hoarse, and weak.

"Are you talking about the cameras, or the incest," Ms. Winters whispered, dragging out the taboo word for effect. Velvet did not answer, merely stared at the twins. Belle was asleep, his arms wrapped around his sister. Beau, however, was still awake, her eyes wide and distant. Ms. Winters shuddered happily and rewound the DVR. She found herself walking over to her chest of drawers. Found herself pulling out her strapon. Found herself grinning wolfishly. Velvet's eyes were glued to the screen as Beau threw Belle back into the wall and kissed him feverishly. "Touch yourself," Ms. Winters whispered in her ear. Velvet winced as she wrapped her fingers around her cock, and her jaw fell open as she watched Beau throw Belle to the ground and straddle him. "Lean forward," Ms. Winters whispered, as she cinched the strapon in place, and Velvet bent herself over the workhorse as Beau mounted her twin brother.

Ms. Winters cooed as she plucked out the vibrator, and guided the flat, angled head of her horse dildo into Velvet's dark pucker. Velvet grunted deeply, but her head never wavered from watching Beau ride Belle. The older woman paused, letting Velvet's tight ring adjust to the size again, just as Beau came. "Can...hnnnnnnngh," Velvet groaned, her voice tight with strain. "Can... Velvet watch that again... Miss Winters?"

"Oh yes," Ms. Winters whispered, as she reached for the remote. "We can watch it as many times as you want."

***

Belle's fingers raked through the bedsheets, his whine circling higher and higher. Ms. Winters bit her lip and looked to the side. A strategically placed mirror gave her a fantastic view of Belle; up on his toes and bent over the edge of the bed. Her hand tight around one of the straps of his leather cinch, dragging the mare on and off of her favorite pink dildo with exquisite slowness. She looked back down and smiled as his ass devoured her, but it was a fleeting smile. The top down perspective was so... crude. The mirror, however, captured the strain and the beauty in the mare's upturned calves. The way his toes curled like claws. The quake in his knees. The pinch around his eyes. It gave her the distance necessary to truly appreciate the whole of the portrait before her.

"He's cumming," Velvet said softly. The stallion was curled across the bed just above Belle, wincing slightly as she reached around behind herself to adjust the vibrator. Pushing it deeper, by the twist of her shoulder. Ms. Winters grinned as she took firm hold of Belle. The mare bellowed as she pumped him suddenly, and vigorously, throughout his orgasm. Velvet sighed happily.

The steel-haired woman smiled as she stepped back; Belle's gaping hole spasmed amid a full-body tremble. "When you have control of yourself again, Belle, I want you to get Velvet nice and wet for me." Velvet colored slightly as she rolled onto her stomach, using her fine muscle control to push the vibrator up and out. Belle panted tiredly. "I won't be long, so collect yourself quickly."

Ms. Winters smiled broadly as she stepped out into the hall, and reached down to her side to unfasten the strapon. Through the kitchen windows, the morning sun played brilliantly across the yard. The dew had not yet been burned away in the spots where the long shadows of trees had hidden it, but like all things, it's time was rapidly approaching an end. She paused at the bottom of the stairs to step out of the harness, as much out of necessity as to enjoy the sound of Peep and Beau through the open heavy wooden door for an extra few seconds.

Beau writhed, her back arched high and her small breasts swept out toward her armpits. Despite the bruising to her ribs, she seemed to have regained her capacity for screaming. Peep had set up camp between her thighs, judging by the furroughs in the sawdust. A wonderful tingle rolled up Ms. Winters spine, recalling several of her own lengthy sessions with Peep's tongue. She lamented not having gotten downstairs in time to interrupt Beau's orgasm, but only in passing. Some things were out of her control.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark Horse: Tales from the Ranch Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds