• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 12

Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 12

123

Peggy Sanford stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby of the Roosevelt New Orleans Hotel. As she walked across the lobby she noticed several males obviously checking her out. She smiled to herself as she walked across the long spacious lobby. It always pleased Peggy that she could still attract such attention. Not that she should be surprised, for a married mother of two in her late forties, Peggy was still a very beautiful woman. Her long brown hair framed a face that belied her age; she could easily pass for a woman in her early thirties. Her shapely, 5 foot 3 inch, 103 pound, 35C-23-36 figure was still a head turner especially when she wasn't wearing a bra or panties, or both as was the case now. Now, all she was wearing was a short, sleeveless, light sun dress, high heels and nothing else.

Peggy also attracted the attention of an attractive young woman standing in an alcove near the front door. Subconsciously the woman began preening herself, brushing back a loose lock of hair, straightening her clothes and licking her lips as she watched Peggy strut across the lobby. Despite herself, the woman couldn't take her eyes off Peggy's shapely body, especially her pert nipples which were clearly visible through the thin material of her sun dress. The woman's gaze was so intent that she almost let Peggy step past her and reach the door. As Peggy stepped past her, the woman was able to gaze upon arguable one of Peggy's best assets, her firm round buttocks. Finally the woman snapped out of it.

"Ms. Sanford, excuse me Ms. Sanford," the woman called out.

Peggy stopped, turned and slowly looked the woman over. She liked what she saw, a very attractive twenty something, 5 foot, 3 inch, 115 lbs., tight bodied, black haired beauty. The young woman was dressed in a conservative business suit that tried but failed to hide her ample breasts or attractive legs. Peggy boldly looked the woman's body over one more time before she looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"Yes, I'm Peggy Sanford, can I help you?" Peggy replied.

"Hello Ms. Sanford, I'm Ms. Roman. I am Mr. Harris's executive assistant for special events. He sent me here, to New Orleans to facilitate your travel to Miami," the young woman said smiling back.

Mr. Harris, actually Paul Harris, was a very wealthy businessman from London and a client of Linh's escort service. He was the client that Peggy was going to meet in Miami.

"Oh hello, thank you and please call me Peggy," Peggy replied with a tempting smile as she held out her hand.

"Ok, only if you'll call me Sandra," Ms. Roman said with an enticing smile of her own as she took Peggy's hand adding. "I have a car waiting for us outside."

Peggy and Sandra walked out to a waiting Mercedes 550 sedan. The driver opened the doors for the women and put Peggy's bags in the trunk. They climbed in the back seat and drove off. They had a very pleasant conversation, laughing, joking and flirting with each other during the quick ride to the airport. Peggy toyed with idea of trying to seduce Sandra but quickly dismissed it; she worried about it causing a problem with Linh's client, Paul Harris. Peggy smiled to herself as she thought, "Peggy you are a naughty woman, you just met this attractive young woman and already you're thinking sexual thoughts about her."

Sandra was thinking about seducing Peggy herself. Before meeting Peggy, she had figured that she was arranging transportation for just another one of Mr. Harris's escort dates. Something she had done a few times before. She had always treated it as just another aspect of her job. This time with Peggy was different. She had to admit to herself that she found herself attracted to Peggy. It wasn't only because Peggy was more attractive than any of the other escorts. There was something else special about her. Peggy was sexier without being slutty. She appeared more sophisticated, poised and just nicer than the other escorts. Sandra had never felt such an immediate attraction to a woman or to a man for that that matter before. She was intrigued by Peggy but Peggy was being delivered to her boss, Mr. Harris, so she decided to dismiss those thoughts. Luckily for Sandra they soon arrived at private corporate jet area of the airport.

When they exited the car and saw the jet, Peggy was impressed. Paul Harris's corporate jet was a Gulfstream 650. She and Sandra headed up the stairs to the main passenger cabin. Sandra motioned Peggy to one of the seats, knocked on the cabin door and informed the pilots they were ready to go.

"Peggy, we should be taking off in a minute. When the captain turns off the seatbelt sign, I can bring you a drink or something to eat if you like...anything you'd like" Sandra said with a mischievous smile.

"Thank you, a glass of white wine please, but only if you will join me. I hate drinking alone," Peggy replied smiling.

"I don't know, I am supposed to be working," Sandra answered.

"Oh please, it's just one glass of wine. I'm sure your boss won't mind, beside I'll never tell and I hope you won't either" Peggy said as she laughingly winked at Sandra.

"No, my lips are sealed," Sandra replied laughing.

"Sealed? Well that's too bad," Peggy joked, drawing another laugh from Sandra.

"Ok but only because you insisted," Sandra replied smiling.

Sandra did a quick safety briefing and then took a seat near Peggy. Once they reach cruising altitude Sandra got up and went into the kitchen area. A minute later she returned with two glasses of wine. She handed one to Peggy and place the other by her seat. Then she went to the rear compartment. When she returned she had a red Herve Leger off the Shoulder, Bandage Dress, a red Sandra Bra and Thong set from Agent Provocateur and a pair of Jimmy Choo India Glitter Lame Slingback Sandals.

"Mr. Harris would be pleased if you wore these tonight. Would you like to try them on?" Sandra asked.

"Sure," Peggy replied as she smiled mischievously and stood up.

Sandra was surprised when Peggy just slipped her sun dress off her body. She was delightfully surprised when she saw that Peggy was totally naked under the dress. Peggy was enjoying herself; she loved acting naughty and shocking people with her boldness.

"Can you give me a hand?" Peggy coyly asked.

Sandra quickly agreed, holding up the bra and panty set. Peggy tried on the bra and panty and made sure to pose provocatively as she asked Sandra for her opinion. As she helped, Sandra couldn't help but touch Peggy's body, especially her breasts and buttocks. Peggy could feel herself getting wet and excited with each touch.

Next Peggy tried on the dress. It gave Sandra another chance to "accidentally" touch Peggy's body. Sandra was becoming bolder and bolder. She began shamelessly flirting with Peggy and her hands always seemed to linger longer than necessary as she straightened and adjusted Peggy's clothes.

When Peggy sat down to try on the sandals Sandra dropped to her knees in front of Peggy. She slipped off the high heels Peggy was wearing and gently rubbed her hands on Peggy's feet and ankles.

"I just love that shade of polish. It's the perfect shade for you. You have such lovely feet," Sandra said before helping Peggy slip on the new high heel sandals and adding. "Wow, these heels make your legs and feet look fantastic, very sexy."

Peggy noticed that Sandra's breathing had become labored and her voice huskier. She glanced down at Sandra and recognized the unmistakable signs of an aroused woman. Peggy was convinced that Sandra was a lesbian or bi, not that it mattered; Peggy herself enjoyed making love with men and women. Again the thought of trying to seduce Sandra flashed across Peggy's mind, a wild lesbian encounter at 30,000 feet would be interesting, but she knew it would be a mistake. That didn't stop her from having some fun at Sandra's expense. She stripped off her clothes again, shocking and delighting Sandra.

"Don't want to wrinkle these lovely clothes now do we," Peggy joked naughtily as she sat down naked.

"No, no we can't have that," Sandra's voice cracked as she replied.

Peggy sipped her wine and asked about the itinerary for the trip.

"Linh wasn't too specific about the travel plans for tonight. Can you tell me anything about them?" Peggy asked.

"Yes of course, we should get to Miami by 9:30. We have a car waiting for us. We're going to the Setai Hotel in South Beach. You are supposed to be at Mr. Harris's room by 10:00 PM." Sandra replied.

"Well, it looks like you have everything under control. Thanks for doing such a fantastic job, that's so nice," Peggy said.

"Thank you. Have you decided when you want to return to New Orleans?" Sandra asked before adding. "I'd like to know so we can plan our flights."

"I'm sorry I haven't really thought about it. I don't have to be back until Monday night, so whatever works out best for you," Peggy replied.

"We can take you back any time, tonight if you want, but if you'd like to stay in South Beach for a few days, that's fine. Mr. Harris is traveling to the west coast Monday afternoon. We can drop you off on the way if you want. He had me book a room for you in case you decided to stay. He wanted you enjoy some of the amenities of The Setai and South Beach. Would you like to stay until then?" Sandra asked.

"Yes, if that's not too much trouble. That would be great. I haven't been to South Beach in years," Peggy replied.

"No trouble Peggy, it's no trouble at all. Mr. Harris wants you to enjoy yourself. You should try the spa at the hotel, it's fantastic. If you get a massage ask for Asa, she is the best. Tell her I recommended her and ask for one of her 'special massages' I'm sure you'll love it," Sandra added with a mischievous smile.

Peggy caught the smile.

"Thanks for tip; I think I'll do that," Peggy replied with her own knowing smile before asking. "Do you have any other recommendations for my time in South Beach?"

"There are some wonderful stores on Collins Ave. and Lincoln Road. But if you're looking for something a little riskier you might try Cosabellas, or Oh La La Cheri or Deja Vu's Love Boutique," Sandra replied another mischievous smile.

"They all sound lovely," Peggy replied another knowing smile. "What about nightlife?" Peggy asked.

"The Pool & Beach Bar at the Setai Hotel is nice. So is the DiLido Beach Club at the Ritz-Carlton, but again if you prefer something a little wilder, you can go to Tootsies Cabaret in Miami Gardens or my favorite Aqua Girl on Alton Road," Sandra offered with her usual mischievous grin.

"Aqua Girl it's a little bit wild you say. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow night," Peggy replied arching her eyebrow and smiling at Sandra.

Before Peggy could take the conversation any further, the pilot announced that they would be landing in twenty minutes. She rushed back to the bathroom to freshen up and get dress. She arrived back at her seat just in time to fasten her seat belt for landing.

When the jet stopped taxiing Sandra and Peggy gathered their bags and exited the jet. They entered another Mercedes 550 sedan and were quickly transported to the Setai Hotel. They stopped at the main desk so Peggy could pick up a key to her room and arrange a massage for herself for the next morning. Peggy and Sandra rode up in the elevator to the penthouse in silence. When they reached the top floor Peggy checked herself in the mirrored wall of the elevator and then turned to Sandra.

"So how do I look? Do you think Mr. Harris will approve?" Peggy asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't he, you're so beautiful," Sandra replied.

Peggy grabbed hold of both of Sandra's hand and looked deep into her eyes.

"Thank you, it is especially nice to hear that from such a beautiful young woman as yourself. You have been very helpful in 'facilitating' my travel. I really hope I'll get to see you again," Peggy said.

"Here let me give you my card. I'll be here at the hotel all weekend and am free to help you with anything...anything you want," Sandra replied, smiling as she handed Peggy one of her business cards.

Peggy stepped out of the elevator and made sure to wiggle and shake her ass as she strutted toward the penthouse suite door. She glanced over her shoulder and saw that Sandra had poked her head out of the elevator doorway and was watching her. Peggy winked at and smiled at Sandra who blushed and smiled before she stepped back into the elevator.

As Peggy stepped up to the door she realized that she hadn't asked anything about the client, Paul Harris. Linh had told her about his sexual proclivities but she didn't know anything about the man, his age or what he looked like. If she was going to do all manner of naughty and kinky sexual acts with him, she hoped at least that he was young, handsome and virile. For a second she felt a little anxious, like a virginal high school girl on her first blind date. That thought caused Peggy to giggle. She had never been virginal during her high school days and there was no time to start now. She steeled herself and knocked on the door.

Peggy was delighted when the door was opened by a tall, fit, very attractive young man. He was in his early twenties and had a full head of thick dark hair. He was dressed in a pair of expensive casual slacks and white button down shirt. Peggy was especially delighted to see an impressive bulge in the front of his slacks.

"Mr. Harris?" Peggy asked hopefully.

"Yes, but please call me Paul and I guess you must be lovely Ms. Sanford. Come in," Paul replied as he stepped to the side.

"Yes, but please call me Peggy," Peggy replied.

Peggy walked halfway into the suite and stopped. Her attention was immediately drawn to the floor to ceiling glass wall. She could see the lights of several boats off in the distance.

"This is a lovely view you have there," Peggy said as she turned her head back toward Paul.

"Yes it is a very lovely view. The view out the window is not bad either," Paul replied with a flirtatious smile.

"The view looking this way is pretty good too," Peggy replied with a flirtatious smile of her own as she turned to face Paul.

Paul stepped close to Peggy and looked down at her. Even in her heels he was almost a foot taller than her.

"I see Andrew and Linh were correct. You are a very beautiful woman Peggy," Paul said.

"Thank you, that is very nice of you to say. I must say you are very attractive man yourself," Peggy replied.

"Well thank you, come, have a seat so we can talk. Would you like some champagne?" Paul asked.

Peggy and Paul walked over to a conversation area near the windows. The area had a couple of sofas, two chairs and tables. There was a champagne bucket and a couple of glasses on the table. Peggy took a seat on one of the sofas while Paul opened the champagne and poured them each a glass. He handed Peggy a glass and sat down next to her. They had a short pleasant conversation before Peggy turned the subject to their "date".

"So Paul, what's your story, what do you like?" Peggy asked.

"I guess the whole Mrs. Robinson slash cougar thing, the very beautiful married woman cheating on her husband fantasy. You know, maybe her husband is older and not interested in sex, so she goes out looking for younger studs, that type of fantasy" Paul added as he reached out, took hold of her hand and thumbed Peggy's rings.

"Who said it's a fantasy, you described me perfectly," Peggy replied with a playful smile.

"Really, you really are married. So it's really Mrs. Sanford, that makes it even hotter," Paul said smiling before asking. "Where has Linh been hiding you? I can't believe she never sent you to before me."

"She hasn't been hiding me. Actually I just started working for her. I only meet her in France a few weeks ago. Your friend Andrew, he was my first date," Peggy replied.

"Are you saying this is only your second time?" Paul asked as he reached out and put a hand on Peggy's knee.

"Working for Linh, yes. Looking for and finding young studs... no," Peggy replied with a mischievous smile as she laid her hand on Paul's knee and gave it a squeeze.

Oh yes, this is perfect. I see you're wearing the outfit I picked, it's my favorite. Stand up please and turn around, let me see all of you," Paul said.

Peggy stood and slowly turned completely around, pausing to strike several seductive poses from her days as a model. Paul reached out and stroked his hand along Peggy's thigh and buttocks as she turned.

"Yes, very beautiful indeed. That's perfect, you're perfect. You have an amazing body, a fantastic bum, beautiful legs and lovely feet. Yes they are very lovely," Paul commented.

"Again thank you for the compliments," Peggy replied with a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Paul asked.

"That's the second comment someone make about my feet today. Your assistant, Sandra, made the same comment when she helped me try on this dress and shoes," Peggy said.

"Oh, so our little Sandra is into feet, I didn't know that. That's very interesting" Paul said with a roguish smile.

"Oh please, I hope I didn't get her into trouble," Peggy said.

"Trouble... no, no trouble at all. It's just a nice little fact to know," Paul said.

"So Paul, you're into feet too?" Peggy asked.

"I guess I am, yes feet and bums, I am English after all," Paul answered with a laugh before adding. "As soon as you came in I saw how pretty your feet are. And when you walked past me I noticed how lovely your bum is."

With that Peggy kicked off the high heeled Jimmy Choo, India Glitter, Lame Slingback sandals and flexed her toes. She was wearing deep red nail polish and a silver ring on the second toe of her right foot, just as Linh had told her. As she moved her feet around she watched as Paul's gaze became fixed on them.

"Do you really think they're pretty?" Peggy asked.

"Yes, very lovely, nice thin ankles, all proportionate in toe and heel size and your curvy high arches, they're beautiful. Your feet looked so delightfully smooth that it's hard to fight the temptation to reach down and touch them," Paul replied.

"Would you like to touch them?" Peggy coyly asked as she looked over at him and swung her legs up, putting her feet across his lap.

"I would love to," Paul replied as he reached out and lightly caressed her foot.

"Oh Paul, that's nice, you have such a nice soft touch," Peggy sighed.

Paul took her right foot in both his hands, lifted it up and began squeezing and massaging it, starting at the heel and working up her toes. Peggy slid down a little further into the couch and as she did so her already short dress began to ride further up her hips. She laid back and let him massage her foot for a minute or so, making little delighted noises as Paul began to rub the base of each of her toes. His strong hands felt good.

"Do you like this Peggy?" Paul asked.

"Mmm, yes that feels so nice" Peggy moaned contentedly.

After a couple of minutes Peggy noticed a different look on Paul's face. His hands were moving a little slower as he caressed her foot and his breathing had become a little quicker and heavier. She moved her left foot and placed it directly on his crotch, sure enough he was hard.

"I think someone else likes this too. I love this about young men, they're always ready and eager to please" Peggy said beginning to play to Paul's fantasy.

"Well what can I say? You are beautiful, sexy woman and you have such lovely, delicate feet," Paul moaned as Peggy began to slide her left foot back and forth across his crotch.

"Take your cock out," Peggy said.

"What?" Paul said.

"You heard me. Take that big cock of yours out and let me rub my feet on it" Peggy answered.

Peggy began rubbing her foot faster. He didn't take his cock out of his pants but he had made no effort to stop her.

"Come on, I've never given a foot job before. Don't you want to break in my sexy little feet?" Peggy smiled as she told the little white lie. She thought back to a recent rainy afternoon when she used her feet to jerk off the cock of her young next door neighbor lover, Trevor. He shot a massive load of cum all over her feet and then spent the rest of the afternoon pleasuring her in every manner she desired.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds