• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wife in Lingerie for Friend Pt. 03

Wife in Lingerie for Friend Pt. 03

There I was, feeling stupid, lashed to a padded sawhorse-like table thing with a backrest, completely naked with my cock clamped into place and on full display, my balls dangling down below, and some sort of device making my cock throb while three women ignored me.

Ann was clearly on friendly terms with Donna and her partner Maggie. Police officers my ass!

Well, my ass was in a tight spot. I had no idea what was about to happen, but it didn't look good.

After about fifteen minutes, big Donna marched over to me and snapped a picture of me helpless. "We'll add you to our collection," she said laughing.

Then she forced me back on the device. I leaned against a back rest, and the entire thing swung backward on a hinge. Suddenly, I was positioned on my back with my knees bent under and my cock standing straight up in the air. She reached under and secured my balls with a cuff of some kind. All I could feel was her tugging on my balls and then heard a click and a stretching feeling.

All the time, the little machine gently pulsed my cock to keep it from shrinking.

Donna swung me around and rearranged the device so that by legs were split apart wide while I was on my back. My cock pointed to the ceiling. My balls were being pulled downward and they swung back and forth for the girls to see.

Even though I was anxious and worried, these gals did know how to keep a cock hard.

Maggie, the little one, came over and removed the device off my dick and looked at my erection with curiosity. She used one finger to push it over sideways and watch it return to its full and upright position. Then she stood between my legs, bent over and took my cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked me like an expert.

I was beginning to like this. Maybe I was in for a treat instead of a trick.

Ann had put on a shirt and high heels, but she was still naked below. If I was worried about what might happen, I must say that the visuals were spectacular. Any doubts that made me want to escape were compensated by the views of these three pussies and my hopes of pleasure, even though I was equally convinced that they would make me suffer.

Just then, Ann opened the back door and let in her two golden Labs. The friendly but large dogs jumped around and wanted attention. Ann picked up a dog toy and sprayed it with something. Immediately, both dogs got excited and licked the toy and nosed it all around the room.

While I watched the dogs, Ann walked around behind me with that same spray can. She kneeled down where I couldn't see her. The next thing I knew, I felt the coolness of the spray coating my drooping leathery ball sack.

The dogs immediately ran over and started licking my balls. I was terrified that they might do damage, but they only licked my swinging sack of testicles while I gasped and held my breath.

Big Donna walked up between my legs, squeezed out a handful of ointment, and gave my cock a tight grip. She pumped me up and down with all her might while my balls were being licked.

Donna was clearly an expert at this. Her grip was strong and she knew exactly how to make me wish that she's finish me off. She even timed her pumping to the dogs licks. The fright I felt from what was happening to my balls was countered by the ecstasy of Donna's stroking. She was laughing out loud while she watched me struggle against the restraints.

"So this wimp was trying to fuck you, Ann?" Donna asked.

"He's been wanting to fuck me ever since he was married to my cousin," she said. "But I knew he didn't have what it takes to do the job."

Donna said, still gripping my cock, "Hell, girl, this boy's got a nice big wacker."

"Yeah," said Ann, "but he's such a shit head." "A guy like him doesn't deserve a pussy like mine." And she stood where I could see her perfect pussy.

I have to say, she has a fine pussy. A very tight and pretty one. The short dip I had into her pussy felt so good. Just staring at it now made me feel dreamy.

This contraption they had me in made my dick very available for whatever they wanted to do to me.

Maggie walked over and said, "You got him good and hard?"

Donna said, "Yep, like one of those Mount Rushmore presidents."

"Well," said Maggie, "I think I'll mount his Rushmore," and she climbed up on top of me, spread her legs, and lowered herself down to let my cock kiss her pussy lips. Donna reached in and splashed more slippery ointment on me as Maggie pressed downward.

Inch by inch, I entered little Maggie's pussy. She was tighter than Ann. She moaned and groaned and worked hard to make room for me to go deeper.

"Damn, Ann, you sure you want to give away this here cock?"

Ann looked at me, "Well, I might want to play some more, but only as long as he's tied down and can't touch me."

Maggie had impaled herself down about eight inches before she began the fucking. She raised and lowered herself over and over and let herself get close to orgasm. Hell, how to I know. Maybe she was pretending.

Maggie dismounted. She crawled forward and pushed her pussy into my face. I licked her while she moaned and ordered me to make her cum.

Donna took over down below and yanked my cock again while I licked her friend's pussy.

Just then, I heard a car door slam.

The front door opened, and standing there was Dennis. Holy crap, he was supposed to be in Europe.

I shouldn't have been surprised. After my luck with his wife and the lingerie, then the fucking earlier tonight, then the "police" arriving, why not have Ann's husband show up?

Dennis walked in and gave his wife a hug, "Well, what have we here?" he asked.

Ann told him, "Just like you said, my jerk ex-cousin in-law brought the lingerie and tried to trick me into letting him see me naked. But I just called my friends. You remember Donna and Maggie?"

Dennis nodded to them, and went over to peck each on the cheek. As he did, I saw his hand find their pussy slits. Clearly, Dennis and Ann were into things I didn't know about.

Then Dennis just looked over at me, tied down and at the mercy of these girls. "Oh, hi, so nice you could come for a visit while I was away. Ann gets so lonely. I'm glad you could keep her company."

There I was, my cock sticking straight out, my balls on display, and I was helpless.

Dennis poured himself a drink and loosened his tie, "So Ann, how far did you let him get?"

She said, "Oh I don't know, about six inches."

Dennis looked over at me, "So, about half way?"

An evening that had started out so promising was getting stranger and stranger.

Dennis walked over to me, stood between my spread legs, and pointed to my cock, "So you got down to about here?" he said while pointing.

Ann came over for a closer look, "A bit lower," she said, and the put her fingers around my dick at that point.

Dennis bent over and took my dick into his mouth all the way down to where his wife's fingers were. He stood up and smiled at his wife, "Let's see who can take all of him!"

Ann motioned for Donna to come in and rearrange me. She tilted my position until my cock was easy for me to penetrate Ann again. Then, like magic, I found out that this thing I was tied to had a motor for remote control movement. Just by pressing a button, Ann could use me like a human fucking machine.

She sat back and relaxed then guided my big erection into her pussy again. She could control me so press into her pussy, then back and forth gently, slower and faster.

The machinery did not operate smoothly, not completely, and sometimes I would be jerked suddenly to a deeper part of Ann's pussy or pulled back sooner than I'd like.

I was a remote controlled human fucking machine.

Ann's tight little pussy was opening more and more as she forced me in deeper and deeper. Finally, we passed the original depth, and her tightness was divine. At eight inches, she pressed a button that withdrew me completely.

Dennis came over and devoured my cock down to that new level.

Then I was inserted back into Ann's pussy. The first eight inches went in smoothly, and I was feeling the urge to cum. I was almost at my maximum when Ann gave up, saying, "That's enough." Dennis snapped another photo.

The other two gals took turns in the seat and remote controlled me into their pussies. Luckily, I'd gotten to the point where I didn't know if I could cum. A cock clamp kept me mostly erect, and the variety of pussy kept my heart and soul in the game.

I looked over at Donna who had a hand held long thing, like a wand, that was plugged in to a socket. The extension cord was long enough to reach me, and Donna brought it behind me.

Maggie looked over at Ann and Dennis and asked, "Do you want us to milk him now?"

Ann said, "Sure, I'm done with him."

Donna flipped the contraption over, with me facing the floor and my cock pointing down. Maggie placed a bucket under my dick, lubricated my pole, then began log slow strokes. Ann and Dennis sat on a love seat and watched.

Donna was behind me where I couldn't see her. She put the wand on my ass hole and penetrated me. I gasped. That's not my style, so I was very worried about what she might do. She stuck that think into me about six inches, knowing exactly where to stop and turn on the juice. The sensation rocked me, and I felt tinges I'd never felt before.

Immediately, drips of cum began to flow uncontrollably. Drip, drip, drip, we could all hear my cum in the pail.

Maggie applied her skills to my cock while Donna expertly zapped my prostate. Uncontrolled seizures took over my body. It was an incredible feeling to be tied helpless and both penetrated and milked like that at the same time.

Exhausted from the use of my cock, and feeling hazy and out of control of my body, I look up to see Ann laughing at me. She stared straight at me and spread her legs to show me all of her divine pussy. And right then I rocketed a stream of cum into the bucket. It crashed into the pail, followed by another strong jet, then another and another. It was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had.

When Maggie and Donna were finished with me, they had a very large deposit of my cum, and my cock was finally relaxing from his intense erection.

They removed my restraints, but I could only lay there and slowly recover. I doubted I could drive myself home.

The "police" gathered their things and said good night. Ann and Dennis went upstairs to their bedroom, leaving me still in a prostrate condition.

What the hell had happened here? I slowly rose from the device and stretched my legs. I felt my balls to be sure I was all there. The damn dogs were sleeping in the corner.

I wasn't sure if I should just go and be glad nothing more damaging had happened. But standing there, naked in my friend's home, having just fucked his wife and her friends, I decided to go upstairs and at least pay my respects. Or maybe I'd fuck her again.

Outside their bedroom door I heard panting and the sounds of passion. "Ah ha," I thought, "Dennis is getting his dick into Ann. I bet they do this to have passionate sex afterward."

I gently pushed the bedroom door open and looked. There was Ann strapped to a similar device that had restrained me. And in front of her was a tall muscular stranger with a dick bigger than mine, aiming it at her pussy.

Dennis saw me and smiled, "Hell of a night, ain't it?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wife in Lingerie for Friend Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 343 milliseconds