• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Hardwell on Stage

Hardwell on Stage

This is my first ever submission, I hope you like it. Comment on anything that you want me to improve or change and let me know how you like my story. English is not my first language so sorry in advance for any mistakes you may find. All characters are above 18 years old.

*****

The time I was waiting for months was around the corner. It was the day I would be at Hardwell's concert in Greece and I was so excited about it. The bad news was that one of my friends would miss the show because she fell ill and was unable to attend such a big event. That would leave only me and another female friend of mine. We both have love for Electro music so nothing could spoil the fun for us.

A few words about us. My name is Orion and I am 18 years old. I am not hot looking in any way but there are some girls that find me attractive. Nina on the other way could make many boys feel uncomfortable in their pants. She is not the busty girl that would star in a porn movie but she has an athletic slim and somewhat tall body and a nice firm ass behind her. I always had a thing for her but I had never the courage to approach her in that way... until today!

The big night had come and the excitement was flowing through my whole body. We had set a meeting point outside the music hall that Hardwell would give his show. I saw her coming from distance. She was wearing a black skin dress that showed off her silhouette, transparent stockings and a pair of black high heels that looked so sexy on her. We met and shared our excitement for the night and we got in the club.

We had a couple of hours before Hardwell's entrance so we went to the bar to have our drinks. The music from the other DJ's was really good so we enjoyed the moments. After a drink or two we both felt the urge to dance, so we left the bar stand and started moving to the rhythms of RnB and Trap music we both love so much. We dance often together and sometimes more passionately than simple friends do and this time was no exception. The feeling of the skin of her dress touching my skin was rousing and her perfume combined with her body scent was intoxicating me. I wasn't sure I would be able to resist that night and not make a move on her.

We only had ten minutes before Hardwell got on stage so we headed to the bar stand again to order some more drinks and then find a good spot near the stage. We had paid 30 bucks for this ticket so we wanted to enjoy it from a really good position. However she is not very tolerant with drinking so with the third drink she showed a little dizziness so I knew she would be drunk when she finished her drink.

Hardwell eventually got on stage and the whole club was screaming his name when the first song came in. It was one of our favorites so we started jumping and shouting in excitement and amazement. The crowd was so huge that you could feel all their energy inside the music hall. We continued bumping with the EDM rhythm but then a little welcome problem appeared. Nina was standing right in front of me and the crowd had brought us really close, so her butt was rubbing against my crotch and that make me instantly hard. I tried to move so she couldn't feel my erection and embarrass myself but it was impossible. After a while I started to think that all that brushing was intentional, so I came closer to her with my chest against her back and my crotch obviously against her firm butt, just to see her reaction.

The drinks had done their miracle because she welcomed my move with a little moan. As we were dancing I leaned and kissed her neck which she enjoyed closing her eyes. She then grabbed my hands and placed them bellow her belly. We danced like this for a couple of minutes and then I raised her short dress only to find out she wasn't wearing any underwear. She made a grin and told me to continue so I placed my right hand against her crotch and my left hand started caressing her buttocks. I started rubbing her clit and realized she was shaved. These actions made the bulge in my pants grow even bigger, so much I started to feel pain. I inserted two fingers through her labia and into her warm pussy. Soon she was wet enough for a bigger invasion so she whispered to me "Give me four , I am begging you." And so I did. I placed 4 of my fingers inside her pussy and I felt her shivering while she moaned loudly.

The crowd was so big and absorbed to the loud music so no one could know what we were doing in the midst of the concert. We were allowed to do whatever we wanted, so without turning at all she found my pants' zipper and opened them releasing my throbbing cock from his denim prison. She started stroking with her one hand while the other one joined mine in her pussy. My hard-on was crushing against her butt-crack and I felt her insides become wetter because of this. We were moaning simultaneously and no one seemed to notice so we kept on rubbing and stroking until I could have no more. I made her body bend forward and replaced myself so I could bang her ass. My dick's large head inserted her ass, making her scream as I continued slowly to invade her anus. After a few moments my whole cock was inside her and I began to move inside her. My hands never ceased to play with her pussy and I saw her skin glister because of her sweat and I felt her shudder as she was coming to orgasm.

Hardwell's concert was now on fire and so did we. I thrust in her ass with force and I managed to match my thrusts with the music that was flooding the club. Her heart pounded so fast and we both were breathing heavily so I knew we were both really close to orgasm. I felt my sperm flood my balls and I let her know. "Cum inside me baby, I want to feel your fluids inside my ass." She told me and this talk made me finish. I shot a load of cum inside and my hands were soaked by her fluids as she was coming and shouting my name even louder than the music was.

Her ass now was dripping with my fluids and my hands were soaked so we dressed up quickly so no one could catch us and I tasted my fingers showing my pleasure to her. We enjoyed the rest of the concert even more.

The next morning we talked and I fortunately realized that what happened was not only because of the drinks. This means you can expect more stories from us.

Thanks for reading.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Hardwell on Stage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds