• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stacy Hot Summer Pt. 02

Stacy Hot Summer Pt. 02

This story is completely a fantasy we are both in a loving marriage and wolf never do anything to harm it. If this is not you cup of tea go read a different story.

*****

The next few days passed fairly normally except that when we were home Stacy was almost always naked even when not having sex. It's like she just liked having me devour her with my eyes when I wasn't doing it with my mouth.

Thursday after work she let me eat her pussy but when I got up to enter her bald cunt she stopped me. I was a bit peeved until she told me to get dressed and that we were going shopping. She said she didn't have enough slutty cloths and wanted me to help her pick out some outfits.

She put on a skirt, v-neck t-shirt and a pair of flip flops before dragging me out the door. You could see her hard nipples poking through her thin shirt and every time she moved her big tits swayed and bounced slightly.

For some reason she had me drive her to Walmart first. I really don't care for the store but she insisted saying that trashy stores had trashy cloths and she was feeling trashy. As I held the door for her to get out of the car she spread her legs for a minute letting me see her pussy. Her lips spread slowly as she sat there exposing her very wet cunt. With a wicked grin she closed her legs and stood up leaving me to adjust me jeans. Thank god I hadn't worn sweats.

She first dragged me to the shoe department and started looking for a few pair of heals. Bending to check the bottom shelf caused her skirt to ride up exposing the bottom of her ass. After she had done this a couple times she found a pair she liked. They were little strappy three inch heals in back pleather.

She sat down and let me put them on. Knees no where near each other I got a great look at her bare pussy. The shoes didn't fit well so I went to get another size. She stayed where she was leaning back on the bench. A couple of guys were checking out boots and caught a glimpse up her skirt, I saw them squat down and pretend to look at shoes on the bottom shelf but it was obvious they were checking her out. Stacy took a deep breath, pushing her tits tight against her shirt, and spread her legs fairly wide. I couldn't believe she was doing this but she looked straight at the guys before running one hand up her thigh casually pulling her skirt up to her waste. After a second of this she pulled it down and sat up closing her legs. I decided now was a good time to return with the right size shoes.

We did end up getting the shoes and Stacy said it was time to stop by the adult store. This isn't one with glory holes or a theater but has a great selection of hookerwear and toys. On the ride over she put on the new shoes.

When we got to the store she told me to stay outside for about five minutes so she could look around. She also said I was to pretend I didn't know her when I did go in. Sitting there watching her walk in was very hard, so was I for that matter. After what seemed like hours but was only five minutes according to my clock I went in.

At first I didn't see her but eventually saw that she was looking at underwear. I was kind of surprised since she hadn't been wearing any but the ones she held up were so small I'm not even sure they would cover her bald pussy. They all seemed to be just a few strings and a tiny triangle of fabric. She went over to the clerk and asked him which one he thought would look best. At first he was a bit flustered but once she explained that she wanted to look slutty he warmed up and started flirting. I couldn't hear everything they said but it was clear that he was suggesting she model them for him.

Stacy didn't even go into a dressing room, she just pulled the first thong on right in front of him and pulled her skirt up. She hadn't covered her slit all the way and the clerk just knelt down in front of her. Reaching out he slid his fingers under the sides of the thong and positioned it so her slit was covered finally. She nibbled on her lower lip obviously enjoying his attention. Pretending not to like the ones she had on she asked if he would help her get the other pair on. Stacy still held her skirt up and allowed the clerk to pull off the thong which was now obviously wet from her excitement. The next one was just strings and was a bit small for her. Once he got it up to her waste the front disappeared inside her obviously excited pussy. The clerk ran his finger down the front centering the string in her pussy causing Stacy to moan.

By now she had attracted the other three guys on the store. I was hanging back a bit watching in amazement. She decided to buy the string underwear and I saw the clerk stuff the other pair in his pocket probably for later. One of the three near her made a comment to his buddy about what a hot slut she was. This caused her to turn around and ask him what he said. Confidently he repeated himself and she just smiled walking over to him. She reached out and slid her hand along his hard Jean covered cock.

Obviously she liked what she felt there since she turned around and asked the clerk if there was somewhere with a bit of privacy. There was a changing room so she walked the guy over to it his friends following. She sat down, legs spread and pulled her t shirt over her head exposing her tits finally. Then reaching out she unzipped his pants and pulled him over by his hard cock.

Stacy sucked his cock until he exploded in her mouth. After cleaning him off she asked who was next. His friends each took a turn getting sucked off by my wife. Finally the clerk took his turn frantically face fucking her. He held the back of her head and forced his cock as deep as it would go. After a minute he also blew a load in her mouth. Some of his cum dribbling out the corner of her lips and onto her nipple. After he pulled out she picked up her tit and licked the cum off. Then she looked at me and said your turn. I took my place in front of my wife and let her suck me off too. Seeing her act so slutty I didn't last any longer then the other three guys.

Getting dressed she looked over at me and asked me to take her home. I walked out with my hand on her ass and we left. The second we were in the car she started to finger her cunt. Wet slurping sounds and the smell of a very excited pussy filled the car. I don't think she came during the ride home. I was hard again by the time we got in the front door so I bent her over the couch and after pulling the g string to the side I fucked her.

I lasted much longer than normal causing her to cum many times but eventually I filled her sloppy wet cunt with a load of cum. She spun around once I finished and slurped my cock back into her mouth cleaning our cum off. Then Stacy laid down on her back and alternated fingering her pussy with one hand and licking the fingers on the other. She did this five or six times until she had cleaned up our cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stacy Hot Summer Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds