• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Under Orders Pt. 02

Under Orders Pt. 02

- Chapter 4: Confession

Weeks after you have been taken into their employ, you make your first big mistake, one beautiful sunny morning...

Elise gasps, slamming her hand onto the marble countertop next to the bathtub. "What are you doing? Male, are you...are you touching yourself? Mistress will be very unhappy." She , stands over you, still dripping from the steamy shower she had been enjoying. You cower by the door, unable to stop looking at her shiny wet feet, the high arches, and the silvery filigree of water dripping down her calves.

You have been caught. You waited all week to spy on Ms Elise and Slave Rebecca. You performed every task well, perhaps too well. But you could not ignore the delicious prospect of watching Ms Elise and Rebecca naked and wet together. It has been 2 weeks since your last "proper" orgasm. You had been milked and fucked more than you ever had before, and it was gorgeous, all of it. But old habits...you were desperate to stroke. You couldn't help it. You knew that every few days Ms Elise preferred Rebecca to service her in the shower.

You thought about this for days, burning, dripping. Ms. Elise, seated on a bamboo bench in the large shower, with Slave Rebecca kneeling between her Mistress' legs, rubbing and licking as the water rained down over their skin. Every so often you could hear a slap and a squeal when Rebecca would be overeager. You pictured the slave's ass wet and red from her discipline, imagined the throb in her pussy as she apologized and rubbed expensive oils all over Elise's coppery skin...if you could have just had five minutes, with nobody watching you, nobody ordering you...if you could just have a peek and quickly rub one out...

You snap back to the present. Ms Elise, still beautifully naked, wraps a short towel around Rebecca, helping her out of the shower. Rebecca stands dutifully behind Elise, her eyes on the floor, her cheeks red. You feel bad to have embarrassed her, but you also feel so, so good. Elise reaches down to grab a handful of your hair, pulling painfully. You gasp, but she only sneers at you. "Rebecca, go down the hall and politely ask Ms Stark to come here. We have a problem."

"Yes, mistress, I will" Rebecca, eyes still lowered, walks quickly down the hallway. Even in this state, you can't help but watch the curves of her ass show from under the too-small towel, as she walked away. "So, male, is this what you want? You want to sneak around and watch your superiors? You thought you could play with that little dick there and no one would find out?"

You lick your lips and babble out a response, which only earns you another sharp tug. Your scalp is burning, and tears start to form in your eyes. You hear the familiar sound of Ms Stark's heels in the hallway - your fate.

"What happened with this male?" Ms Stark enters the steamy wet bathroom, scented with jasmine, wearing a silky burgundy camisole under a matching robe. She is still wearing her daytime garters and panties, so you know she was undressing from work. Ignoring you, she stands close to Ms Elise. They tower over you, self-possessed and powerful. Your knees slide a little on the marble, and you try to adjust your position without either Mistress knowing.

"Inara, my slave heard a funny sound at the door today when we were in the shower. I sent her to check, and we caught this male at the keyhole with his hand in his pants, moving it up and down, just thrusting his hips and stroking. He had been obedient, had earned his way out of the cock-cage just this week, and this is how he repays us?"

Ms. Stark turned to slave Rebecca, gently cradling her chin in her scented hand, "Slave, is this true?"

"Oh, yes, Ms. Stark. I couldn't believe it. He was watching us all wet and naked, and he saw me...oh...and he was touching his...oh Mistress please punish him!" Rebecca threw herself into Ms. Stark's arms, biting her lips and pretending to sob. As Inara embraces her, Rebecca looks at you, flashing a secret little smile at your predicament.

Elise clucked her tongue and starts to stroke Rebecca's short blonde hair, as Inara shakes her head. "Elise, I think this level of disobedience deserves a special treatment. Let's bring this male to the examination room and make him suffer. Slave Rebecca, I trust you have kept that chamber well stocked and clean?"

"Oh, yes, Ms Stark, I have just disinfected the table again this morning!"

"Good girl. We'll need the full medical setup, as well as an assortment of restraints."

Inara nods at Elise, and she exits the bathroom, tugging you behind her by your hair. You scramble and struggle to keep up, not quite able to crawl or walk. The other women follow closely, chatting about what might happen in the other room. You wonder what you have got yourself into.

Rebecca opens a heavy wooden door at the end of the hallway, and you are half-led, half-thrown on. You crumble to the floor, holding your burning head, trying to hide the stubborn hardon between your legs.

-Chapter 5: Exposure

"Male," you open your eyes and see Ms Stark's feet, gently insteps arched in her high heels, "Stand. Remove your clothes. Slowly. We all want a good look at you."

You obey, silently, struggling to your feet. You shuffle your thin cotton shirt off over your head, placing it gently on the floor next to you. You try to obscure the lump in your pants one last time. Elise leans in to smack your hands away. "Go on, male!" she commands. You jump at Mistress' harsh tone. You have no choice but to reveal to these three beautiful women that you have had a throbbing erection this entire time. You can't help yourself. You are truly a pervert, a whining, weak addict for your own cock. You slowly unzip your fly, and lower your pants, stepping out of them. You burn with embarrassment to notice that you've already started to drip pre-come. There is an incriminating quarter-sized wet spot on your underwear. There is no hope for you, you realize, swooning at the thought of the torment your Mistresses have in store for you.

Ms Stark mocks you, "Would you all look at this pretty picture. This male is completely hard! He should be terrified that he has violated our strict commands regarding chastity. He earned his way out of the cock-cage, but he is far from being able to earn a wank. He likes to look at pretty girls. He likes to see the bubbles caress their hips, see their feet all shiny and wet, and their pretty nipples get hard under the water. He likes to see them clean their pussies, rubbing their lips, feeling so good at the spray of water. He likes to feel dirty and imagine what he could be doing with them. He likes to sneak around and jerk off when he thinks no one will notice. Male, do you like spying on my female slaves and my fellow Mistress? Do you like secretly watching your superiors?"

You nod weakly, hardly noticing that Elise is behind you. You can hear the familiar sound a leather straightjacket being loosened. That is when you realize you feel deeply, deeply satisfied. Under the fear, you know you are where you belong, and in the place you need. You trust these women implicitly, and feel once again the rush of pleasure from absolute submission.

Ms. Stark continues, "I can only assume that such disobedience, such willfulness has its roots in some sort of disorder. Some manner of hysteria. Elise, please restrain this male and we'll put him on the table."

Ms. Elise growls in your ear "put those hands up, and get ready for it, male." Everything is dark for a moment as she slides the leather over your head and arms. Soon, you can see the examination room again, your eyes darting from device to device as Elise buckles your arms down close to your torso. The jacket stops sharp at your waist, leaving your full ball and throbbing cock exposed for their plans. There is no strap between your legs. That doesn't matter - you couldn't break free if you wanted to. Finally, Ms. Elise's fingers brush your throat as she tightens the collar. You wish you could fall back into her soft arms and be held for hours. But this is not for you, at least not tonight.

"Slave Rebecca, would you gag this male and lead him to the table?"

"Yes, Ms Elise!" Rebecca takes a black ball gag from a table behind her, and walks up to you. She, too, is now naked, except for her collar and a short pair of training gloves. She grins at you and says "open your mouth, please". You decide to be a devil once more and shake your head. "Ms Elise?"

"Smack him if you must. He will be gagged for this!"

Rebecca wiggles with glee and suddenly backhands you. Stunned, your jaw drops open. She pops in the ball and buckles the strap securely behind your head. Then she takes your arm and leads you to the exam table. It is covered not with the standard paper, but black leather. It has a pair of stirrups fully extended, shining under the light. Ms. Stark has prepared a tray of wicked instruments for her and Elise's use. You are made to sit on this table, then Rebecca roughly pushes you back, pulling another set of straps out from the sides of the table.

Both mistresses take your legs and spread them wide, fastening them to the stirrups with three sets of leather cuffs: one around each thigh, one just under each knee, and one around each ankle. Rebecca pulls the longer body straps over your torso, completely immobilizing you, completely encasing your upper body in leather. She then cranks the bed up slightly so you are angled to see between your legs.

You stare at your cock, rock-hard and twitching slightly with your pulse under the harsh spotlight. You almost regret your actions earlier, but you know you deserve this. You know you deserve all this torment. This is your place as a male, in this household. You must be disciplined severely. You close your eyes and try to imagine what they all have in store for you.

"Rebecca," Stark's voice comes through the darkness, "Supervise him while we go get into our medical attire. Make sure to observe all the usual safety rules. If he fusses, feel free to smack his filthy cock around until he behaves."

"Oh yes, Mistress, I will...thank you!"

There was not much you could do in your position, at the mercy of Rebecca and her new love of sadism.

She smiles with glee and picked up a short, fat leather strop. She held it up to your face, letting you smell the warm, worn leather. Petting your cheek with it, she coos to you, "I think I know what to do with this...I've had it on my ass enough times. So you're going to get it on yours. And then I'm going to punish your filthy cock. How do you like that?"

You whimper and struggle, not sure if you'll be able to handle this much pain. Rebecca licks her lips watching you squirm. She opens her legs and rubs the leather against the glistening folds of her pussy, anointing it with her honey. As you stare, hypnotized, she quickly flicks it forward, slapping your exposed ass with a sharp, hard smack.

Your skin is burning properly now, suffering under the blows from Rebecca's strop. Each time the leather connects, your asshole clenches in ecstasy. She moves closer and closer to your balls.

As you brace for the inevitable, what you are sure will be a nearly satanic impact on your poor balls, Rebecca stops. Opening one eye to peek, you see her carefully cleaning the strop with a damp cloth, before hanging it back up with the other floggers.

Returning to you, she crouches between your legs, and holds up the fingers of her right hand, her short, polished nails gleaming in the light. She gently flicks at your swollen balls and cock, over and over, quick tiny pops of pain layered on each other. You almost feel faint...

-Chapter 6: Examination

As you reel from further flicks from slave Rebecca, riding the waves of pain in your full balls, Mistresses Stark and Elise finally emerge from the back room, attired in tight black nurse's uniforms, made of slick rubber, clinging to every curve. Each dress has a corset over it, making their already hourglass figures even more dramatic. Their hips look broader and more powerful, and their generous tits are barely contained in the latex, and you can see their full, beautiful nipples erect under the rubber. They each are wearing a surgical mask that hides their faces. Ms. Elise takes a pair of elbow length black latex gloves and carefully inserts her delicate hands, slicking the shiny material up and over her wrists.

Ms. Stark takes a matching pair and slides the slick rubber up her arms, then laces her fingers to check the fit on her hands. You watch, mesmerized as the black rubber stretches over her knuckles. She walks slowly over to your bedside, and takes a device off the tray. It is a silver cage, clearly meant for your cock. It's attached to a large, highly polished ring. The tip of the cage is open, flared slightly, but ringed with small metal spikes. Ms. Stark holds those closer to your face for further inspection. The cage itself, a delicate latticework of steel, has tiny steel burrs on every joint between the strips of metal. Unlike a normal cage, it has hinges running along the length of the shaft. It's not meant to be slipped on when you're soft, as you expect.

"I see you look confused, male," Ms. Stark begins, "this is not a normal chastity cage. This is a custom made device that I have been saving for you, in case you ever needed strict punishment. This goes around your already hard, dripping, unsatisfied cock to torment it further. Every time you twitch, every time you throb, these spikes will bite into your cock, causing searing pain..." You whimper softly as Ms. Stark latches the delicate metalwork around your cock. When you feel the first bite of the burrs, you jump and scream into the gag, trying to scream "Yes! Yes!", but your mouth is full of rubber. You're drooling on the gag, your tongue pushing at it ineffectually.

"Elise, this male has a freakish amount of stamina. Surely this is evidence of his hysteria! This is a lot of torment. We should document this session for future experiments."

"Agreed. I'm going to set up a camera quickly. We shouldn't lose a moment of this. The other girls will be very interested to see the results of our experiments."

Ms. Elise continues, "Rebecca, we need you for this next part. Since this male likes to watch so much, we figured he needs a show. Here, I want you to sit in this armchair and give him one." She pulls a brocade-covered wingback chair into the space between your splayed legs. Rebecca sits obediently, her hands on her knees, awaiting her orders. You feast your eyes on her naked form, aching with desire. If you could just beg you would beg to kiss her delicate feet, or to lick her round, shapely ass. Ms. Stark hands her a hitachi vibrator, and says gently, "In your own time."

Rebecca smiles at you, and flicks the motor on. It hums loudly in the quiet exam room. She licks the soft white head of the hitachi and opens her legs. You can see her pussy, covered in neatly trimmed dark hair, dripping already. She is enjoying your torment. Rebecca runs her toy over her neck and shoulders, leaning back in the chair. She places the vibrator between her small, delicate tits as if it was a cock, and squeezes them together, giggling at the sensation. She pinches her tiny brown nipples, gasping and smiling. Your misery intensifies - every time she shakes with pleasure, your cock grows harder, and the spikes dig in. You feel like your cock is on fire, but there is no escape. You can't stop watching, and you can't come. You must watch and take your punishment.

Rebecca sighs and moans as she takes the hitachi and circles each perky breast with it, teasing herself, letting her hips start to grind. You can see the honey dripping over her lips, her clit swollen and eager. When she finally brings the head of the vibrator in contact with her right nipple, she shudders, running her fingers down her belly to her dripping pussy. She massages her lips with a sensual, experienced hand as she teases her sensitive tits with the vibrator.

Your mistresses look on, peering intently at your bound and tortured form. Ms. Stark leans closer to her fellow mistress and whispers loudly, "We should try digital penetration and record his response under these stress conditions."

Ms Elise nods, and reaches for a container of lubricant on the instrument table. She slicks the thick gel onto her fingers, and holds out the jar for Ms. Stark. When they both have enough, Ms Stark leans in and applies a large dollop of the icy cold substance to your asshole. Again, you jump and scream as the teeth of your cage graze your cock.

Ms. Stark is the first to slide a finger into your hole, filling you just enough to tease. Soon she follows with another. Ms. Elise adds hers, but decides to pinch the exposed tip of your cock with her unlubed hand. Both mistresses are fucking your tight, quivering asshole rabidly with their fingers, stimulating not only the nerves around your opening, but also deep inside, massaging your prostate.

You would give your life to come right now. You are being fucked in your ass, your cock tortured, the tip closed so you can't even leak precome. You are watching the exquisite slave Rebecca riding the hitachi, coming in a rapid series of releases, her head back, screaming, her tits bouncing wildly as she rides. And it is all on camera - to be analyzed and discussed by a group of Misresses later.

When she has had her fill for the moment, Rebecca softly asks Ms. Stark if she can "join in the fun":

"What do you have in mind, girl?"

"I wonder, Mistress, what would happen if I put this vibrator on the very tip of his cock right now. Do you think he would lose control and come?"

"There is only one way to find out! Let's do that as we keep fucking and stretching his hole. Let's see how much this slut can take!" Ms. Elise removes her hand and leaves your cock exposed and vulnerable.

Rebecca holds up the hitachi, and flicks it to its highest setting, and slowly, achingly slowly...inch by horrible inch, lowers the buzzing head of the vibrator until it just kisses your oozing hole.

Your body betrays you - you experience lighting in the flesh. You shudder, head to toe. You try to kick and scream, but you can't - you are bound, helpless, you must receive pain and pleasure in equal measures from these goddesses. You are nothing, a speck, an experiment. You come harder than you thought possible, great white spurts of come flying from your cock. You orgasm is so intense, so painful, but so, so very good that you completely black out at the end of it. You only come to to see Ms. Stark stripping off her gloves, then lowering her mask, smiling at you. Then you close your eyes and fall back into the velvet void that their torment left you in.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Under Orders Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds