• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Donna Goes Camping Pt. 02

Donna Goes Camping Pt. 02

12

I was lying in my tent with my beautiful girlfriend, Donna, on the second morning of a week-long camping trip with some buddies of mine. As soon as we woke up, we started fucking like animals. We had sex most mornings, but this was different. Both Donna and I were unbelievably horny as a result of her wearing sexy lingerie and nightgowns around my usually drunken friends.

Both of us were turned on by Donna exposing her awesome body to the guys. Then, the night before, my friends talked Donna into giving them hand jobs. This resulted in my beautiful girlfriend being covered in cum and even getting some cum in her mouth from a guy on the trip that I didn't much like. The end result was awesome sex with Donna who was as horny as I had ever seen her.

After we both came, I was lying next to Donna watching her boobs. It sounds ridiculous, but I could not get enough of her giant tits on her little skinny frame. That morning she was lying on her back and I was slightly moving her shoulder or arm and watching her firm tits roll around like big water balloons on her chest. She would put up with that for only a few minutes before she would playfully slap me or tell me to stop. It was embarrassing to her to have me watching her tits roll around, but she had admitted to me that she really liked the constant attention her big boobs brought her.

Before we left the tent, we talked about the night before. With my blessing, Donna had given hand jobs to the other 4 guys on the trip. She said the hand jobs were fun and it made her very horny to have sex with me in the tent. I admitted to her that it turned me on for her to do that. She found that hard to understand, but said that she could tell that it turned me on.

We talked about Ross, the guy on the trip that nobody else really liked, cumming in Donna's mouth at the end of the hand job. Donna swore that it was her idea to keep from getting more sperm on her night gown.

I told her, "I understand how it happened, but I am not crazy about that guy cumming in your mouth. Let's try to keep it to just hand jobs."

Donna looked embarrassed and shy when she said, "I will. I am so sorry that happened. I was so drunk. Hopefully, nobody will know I did it."

"I will keep it just between us, darling," I said as I gave her a big kiss.

I have never understood it, but a blow job has always seemed like the most intimate sex act to me. I love everything about getting my dick sucked and have always ranked a blow job as the best sexual thing a woman can do.

I even prefer a blow job over fucking. Donna had no gag reflex. I jokingly told her that I considered that one of the greatest traits a woman could possess. With her skinny body, giant firm tits and no gag reflex, it was no wonder I wanted to marry her soon.

Donna put on some clothes and went to take a bath in the river. I got up to make some coffee.

Everyone else was starting to roll out of bed. It seemed that all of the guys were hung over, including me. My buddy Dave was passing on the coffee and going straight to a beer in an effort to feel better.

Just as she had the day before, Donna came back from her bath in just her bra and panties. The guys were at full attention watching Donna walk up the path and into the camp. Her boobs bounced with each step and she looked incredible.

Donna walked up to me, gave me a kiss and explained that since she didn't have a towel or a blow dryer she did not want to put on her clothes yet. We had forgotten to pack any bath towels.

Then, she looked around and smiled at the guys and said, "Besides, I think everyone kind of likes me to dress this way!"

That morning she had on a black bra and matching panties. They were lacy and the bra pushed her giant boobs up and out even more than they did naturally.

Donna put her wet hair in a pony tail and started fixing breakfast.

Don joined Dave in a breakfast beer. Someone started the music playing and soon we heard Jimmy Buffett singing a song that could have been written about our camping trip:

"She feels like a Remora,

'Cause the school's still close at hand,

Just behind the reef,

Are the big white teeth,

Of the sharks that can swim on the land."

On this trip, we were calling the guys the sharks and Donna the bait. I am not sure Donna felt like the only bait in town, but I know I felt like she was.

While she was fixing breakfast, several of the guys grabbed Donna's ass or came up behind her and groped both of her boobs. Donna got groped all of the time at concerts and crowded bars. She didn't seem to mind. I had never seen her groped at 9:00 in the morning while we were sober.

Donna never said no to the groping. She would just laugh and say something like "be nice" or "be good" while the guy finished groping her boobs.

I noticed when Shawn grabbed her tits from behind, she actually leaned back into him and said something quietly to him with a smile as he felt her up.

I was a little worried that this hand job deal might have been a bad idea. However, despite my worries, I was excited by my girl being groped in front of the other guys.

At breakfast things got worse. We were all eating our breakfast sitting around the fire.

One of my best friends, Don, said to me in front of the entire group, "I just want to clear something with you before we start our day. We all know that Donna sucked Ross' dick last night and we wanted to make sure that it was okay with you if she does that for the rest of us today."

I was pretty much speechless.

Donna quickly responded, "Don, there has been some misunderstanding. I did not suck Ross' dick last night."

Don looked at Ross who said, "I came in her mouth and she swallowed my cum."

Ross made a point of giving me a condescending smirk as he said that.

Donna said, "Yes, he did cum in my mouth and I did swallow it, but it was not a blow job it was just the end of the hand job."

Don started laughing and said, "No matter what you call it, is it okay if she does that with the rest of us today?"

I truly didn't know what to say, so I said, "Let me talk to Donna about this and we will let you know."

Donna looked at me and said, "I don't mind if these guys cum in my mouth if it is okay with you."

Everyone started to laugh and Donna realized she sounded like a slut, so she quickly said, " I would only do something like that if you really wanted me to do it for your friends."

After Donna let everyone know that cumming in her mouth was okay with her, my friends started to apply pressure on me to consent.

They worked on me all morning as we were fishing. They begged. They joked. They argued. They reminded me of our close friendships and all we had been through together.

I kept thinking about my girlfriend's mouth wrapped around a hard cock. I could not get the image of her mouth filling with cum out of my head. I loved her madly and sometimes wanted her all to myself, but the idea of guys cumming in her mouth made my dick hard.

About noon, Don and Shawn finally convinced me. The argument that finally put them over the top was the argument that the only guy to come in her mouth was Ross and we all agreed that Ross was an asshole. How could I say no to my good friends when Ross had already cum in my girlfriend's mouth?

Don did not wait a minute after I said "Yes" before he reeled in his line and headed back to the camp. Donna had been sunbathing near the spot we were fishing, but had gone back to the camp to start lunch. Don said he could not wait to tell Donna and the other guys what I had decided.

I wanted to chase after him and tried to tell him that I needed to be the one to talk to my girlfriend, but Don was gone. I knew I should go talk to Donna privately, but Shawn and I were having fun drinking beer and catching fish. I decided the talk with Donna could wait until Donna returned to sunbathe some more.

As soon as I gave in to the request from my friends I began to regret it and to dread the evening sexual activities. I thought about loading up Donna in a canoe and going home before this went any crazier. However, I also could not help but feel horny that all of these guys were lusting after my girlfriend and she was willing to satisfy them.

Shawn and I had blown past the "Fuck Dinner" level of drunkenness on the famous ten stages of drunkenness. We had reached the "Fuck Lunch" level. We drank a lot of beer and caught a lot of fish from the bank of the river.

I did not worry about my girlfriend or think about a cock in her sweet mouth for several hours. I did wonder why it was taking her so long to come back after lunch.

Around 3 o'clock Donna came walking up in her string bikini looking spectacular. She brought us a late lunch. She gave Shawn a peck on the cheek and me a nice kiss on the lips.

I told her that I needed to talk to her privately about tonight. Donna said, "Don already told me that you said it was okay for me to use my mouth on these guys. Don said this is the greatest day of his life!"

We laughed and Shawn said that it probably was the greatest day of Don's life. Don did not have great luck with good looking women.

I again said, "We should talk privately to make sure this is really something you want to do at the end of the hand jobs."

Shawn groaned at the thought that this decision was not yet final.

Donna looked a little confused and said, "I was happy to do it after you decided that you wanted me to do it."

"What do you mean?"

"After Don told me that you had decided that you wanted me to give these guys blow jobs, I gave Don a blow job right then. I thought that is what you wanted."

"I thought you were just going to use your mouth at the end of a hand job like you did with Ross," I said. "I didn't know you were going to suck his dick."

Donna looked worried and replied, "Don must have misunderstood too because as soon as he told me about your decision, he dropped his shorts and asked me to get on my knees."

I could picture Don doing that.

"I knew that sucking his dick there in the middle of the camp was not the right thing to do. I would look like a total slut. But, Don was so excited about me doing this and I want your friends to like me, so I got on my knees right in front of everyone."

"Who was there?" I asked.

"Ross and Dave. When I was thinking about it, Ross told me that everyone knows what I am doing anyway, so there is no harm in doing it in front of them. I had to agree with that."

Shawn jumped in and said, "Wow! You gave Don a blow job with an audience watching?

Donna turned red and said meekly, "Yes. Don really seemed to like it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I asked, "So, you sucked Don's cock where these other guys could watch?"

"Yes, Don was talking to them telling them what I was doing with my mouth and how good it felt. It must have felt really good because Don did not last very long."

"So, I guess you swallowed his cum?"

"Yes, I swallowed Don's sperm and Ross' sperm, but Dave came on my face and boobs."

I closed my eyes and said, "You sucked the dicks of all three guys right out there in the open?"

Donna said, "I thought sucking all four guys was the idea."

I had to agree with that and I apologized for acting like she had done something wrong. I was incapable of getting mad at her.

I tried to lighten things up by asking, "Did it turn you on to give them blow jobs?"

"With Dave and Don, it was very exciting. I swallowed each of their dicks down to the base."

Donna looked at Shawn, blushed and said, "I sound like such a whore."

We both assured her that she did not sound like a whore and I said, "I guess you didn't enjoy sucking Ross. I can understand that."

Donna said, "It isn't what you think. If you promise not to beat him up, I will tell you."

I wasn't sure I meant it, but I promised.

"Ross has a long penis and he was kind of rough with me. He also called me names."

"What names?" I asked.

"I can't say those sort of names." Donna almost never used profanity.

"Come on Donna, we can ask Don and Dave. We won't think less of you if you tell us his words."

"Remember you promised me there will not be a fight."

"Right."

"He kept calling me a cocksucker. It sounds so nasty, but I guess I am a cocksucker. Then, he said to me, 'suck it bitch' and 'suck my cock, cunt', things like that. Then he jammed his long dick down my throat hard when he came."

"Did he hurt you?" I asked.

"No," she said, "You know I can take a big penis down my throat."

The three of us started back to the camp. All of us had another beer on the way. Donna asked me to come to our tent when we got to camp. Once inside, Donna removed her bathing suit and said, "I have never been so horny in my entire life. Please make me cum."

Donna spread her legs and directed me to her totally sopping wet pussy. The second I started licking her pussy, she started to moan. Within a minute or two, she had a shuddering, moaning orgasm.

"Sucking dicks makes you a horny girl, doesn't it?"

"God, yes!" she moaned. "Do you want me to suck yours now or would you rather save it until the end tonight?"

My cock was hard but I liked the idea of Donna taking me to the edge by her showing off and maybe sucking dicks.

Donna looked at me and said, "Do you think I am acting like a slut? I know what my Mom or Dad would say about that, but you are the one I want to please." As she said that she got a very serious, very worried look on her face.

I said, "You are acting just a little bit slutty, but I love every minute of it."

She immediately broke into a big smile and started kissing me all over my face. "Oh, that makes me so very happy! I will be a little more slutty for you tonight if you want."

I wondered what that meant, but smiled and said, "I would love that!"

Donna told me to leave her to get ready because she had a surprise for me and all of the others tonight. Before I left the tent, she said, "Before you go, I need some help since I don't have a mirror."

"Sure."

"Do I still have sperm in my hair?"

The question made my dick even harder than it was. When I looked, I found some dried cum near her pony tail. I helped her get the cum out of her hair and then went out to start the evening drinking.

Everyone was in a good mood with the possible exception of Ross who was always a sarcastic jackass. I think everyone was getting geared up for the evening activities with Donna. My buddies told me that they could not wait because Donna had promised to be naughty after dinner. Donna took a long time to get ready. It was almost dark and we had the fire going when she made her entrance.

Donna came out wearing a white mesh and lace teddy that I had bought for her. Everyone could see her cute little ass and her pussy through the white mesh of the teddy. Her giant jugs were covered only by a thin almost transparent layer of lace and mesh. She wouldn't have shown much more if she took off the teddy. But the teddy was unbelievably sexy on Donna.

The crowd went wild. Donna just smiled and started to cook dinner. I had a few extra drinks. I wasn't sure I was ready for my girl acting naughty.

As usual, the sharks groped Donna's tits and pussy as she worked on dinner. In the mesh teddy, we all noticed what a great ass Donna had. With her gigantic tits, it was easy to miss her great ass and hot pussy. Her ass was tiny and each of her buns would easily fit in your hand. Several of my buddies tried that while Donna worked on dinner.

Donna seemed to be in a particularly good mood. Whenever one of the guys would grab her tits or fondle her ass, Donna would just laugh and say something like, "Be careful, someone will see you feeling me up." Or, "You need to be good or you will get me excited." Other times, she just smiled and said, "Please be nice."

After dinner, Donna and Shawn spoke privately for a few minutes and then had everyone gather around the campfire with plenty of liquor nearby. I knew they had a plan for the evening. Shawn and Donna announced that we were going to play a game in which each guy would take a turn asking Donna to do something. If it was okay with me, Donna would do it.

I was a little surprised that Donna was leaving her fate entirely up to me. I figured that she was either very horny or very drunk, or both. She said she was going to be naughty and now she was agreeing to do anything I said. Either that, or she figured that I would be less likely to agree to some sex act than she would anyway.

Dave would be first. Donna whispered to him and then turned to the group and said, "May I please show everyone my tits?"

I said, "Everyone has seen most of them anyway, so the answer is yes."

With that, Donna pushed the thin straps off of her shoulders and slowly lowered the top of the teddy. Her big boobs bounced out of the top. Donna stood there and blushed bright red as her boobs slowly swayed in front of her. Every time she moved the tits would sway and jiggle some more. Her nipples were hard and stuck out about a quarter of an inch. Of course, the sharks loved it.

Next was Shawn. After checking with him, Donna said, "May I please lay down and spread my legs for everyone to see?"

I thought about it for a minute and said, "Yes."

Donna went to a cot that we had been using as a makeshift chair or table. She lay back on the cot and shyly spread her legs until they were wide open. The mesh of the teddy did not hide anything. Everybody could plainly see her pussy spread open. Donna was blushing and obviously embarrassed to be in this position. Everyone loved the view including me.

Next was Ross. After whispering to Ross for a moment and trying to argue with him, Donna turned to the group and said, "May I please have everybody, one at a time, tell me I am a cocksucking whore?"

I started to say no, but Donna said, "I can do that, say yes."

So, I did.

Donna started with Ross who said gruffly, "You are a cocksucking whore."

She laughed and said, "I guess we all know I am a cocksucker. I don't think I am a whore though since I do it for free!"

Donna agreed with all of us one at a time that she was a cocksucker. She even said one time that it was hard to deny that she was a cocksucker when most everyone had seen her with a dick in her mouth. I loved it coming from a girl who would never use profanity in public. My cock was hard as a rock to hear my future wife announce that she was a cocksucker.

Donna next consulted with Don and then turned to the group and said, "May I please suck the dick of each of the guys in front of you?"

This is the request I knew was coming. I hoped that I did not have to watch, but hearing Donna say it made my dick harder than it already was. So, with some reservations as to whether I could take it, I said yes. The sharks went crazy.

Shawn had obviously given this some thought and took charge. He pulled the cot into the full light and then he told Donna to get on the cot in the doggy style position. She looked so sexy on all fours in her teddy with her big tits hanging down.

Then Shawn quickly stripped out of all of his clothes and stood naked before Donna with his cock starting to get hard. Donna had her hair in a pony tail and her head was up waiting for a dick.

Shawn bent down and kissed her and rubbed her tits that were hanging down beneath her. Then, Shawn put his cock right in front of Donna's face and I watched her lick another man's cock for the first time. Shawn had a big cock and it was quickly getting harder as Donna worked on it. Shawn had her lick his balls with his big cock laying across her forehead.

Then, he said, "Donna, I hear you can take a lot of cock in your mouth and down your throat. I want you to take it all."

She said, "Okay." Then, she proceeded to devour his entire cock all the way to the base.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Donna Goes Camping Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds