• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 05

Dave Gets an Education Pt. 05

12345

Chapter 11 Dave's training continues

For my second week of training I was to meet with Jessica for two hours a day. She was going to teach me the finer points of maid service. This included how to function at a party or formal dinner, proper etiquette, and how to dress properly. It was similar to attending a finishing school for young women.

I still had my normal chores and duties to complete, so I began my day at 7 am. I tried to get all of my required daily assignments completed by about 4. That gave me about an hour or so before dinner to relax. I would sit out by the pool or go back to my room depending on my mood. After dinner I would clean the kitchen which normally took me until about 7. I would spend the evening with Jessica finishing my day around 9 pm.

It was a long and tiring day. Ms. Hilda continued to supervise my work and occasionally gave constructive feedback on how I could do things more efficiently. Ms. Hilda and I developed a schedule that spread the work out throughout the week. It took me about 6 hours on most days to get my assignments done. Laundry day was the exception as that took me about 8 hours to complete.

The additional evening classes with Jessica helped to keep me out of trouble with the other girls. The girls would occasionally watch as I practiced setting the table or simulated serving dinner under Jessica's watchful eyes. Jessica would make me repeat various protocols over and over again until I could perform them perfectly. The girls giggled as I performed my tasks.

Next, I was given instruction in proper etiquette, especially when greeting guests. I was taught to curtsey and bow and proper eye contact.

Finally I was provided with several uniforms. I was told when and where they would be required. I was given a butler's uniform that consisted of black trousers, white button up shirt with bow tie and a short coat that had longer tails in the back. I was to wear that uniform for all formal dinners unless otherwise requested.

The second uniform was my maid's uniform. It consisted of a typical "French maid" outfit complete with garter belt and stockings. Shoes were provided which had 4" heals. Women's panties and a girdle completed the outfit. I was to wear this uniform when Mrs. Baxter had a party for her lady friends.

The last uniform was my punishment uniform. I would be required to wear it when serving guests while being punished. It consisted of a black leather collar for my neck, black thong panties, and shoes with 6" heels and an ankle strap that could be locked into place to prevent removal.

Jessica had me dress and undress in each of the uniforms until I was proficient in donning them without assistance. She had me walk in both the 4" and 6" heels until I could do so gracefully. She or one of the other girls would follow along beside me with a riding crop and smack my butt any time I lost my balance or walked 'unladylike'. By the time I had mastered bending, stooping, walking and so forth, my butt had numerous welts. Jessica tended to only strike hard enough to get my attention, but Megan provided numerous welts to my backside. Anne was not as brutal as Megan, but she got in her share of licks as well.

Jessica came down to my room twice that week to have her itch scratched. She used my tongue and my cock until she was satisfied. On Wednesday, Mrs. Baxter must have had an itch because she summoned me to her room at about 10 pm and I remained there until I had to get up and prepare for work the next day. She was very demanding in bed, and I knew whenever she summoned me, I had better be prepared to bring her to multiple orgasms.

I was cleaning the windows on Thursday afternoon when something unexpected occurred. I was looking out towards the Tri Sig house and saw some activity in one of the second floor windows. The curtains were open and I could see clearly into the room. Samantha and Lucy were standing in the middle of the room naked. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I continued to watch as the two beautiful sorority sisters began kissing and hugging each other. I could see Samantha massaging Lucy's large breasts. Lucy threw her head back and appeared to be moaning. I couldn't hear what was happening, but from what I could see, both girls would soon be enthralled in bringing each other to orgasm.

I continued watching for about 10 minutes. A third girl entered the room. She was taller than both Samantha and Lucy. It looked like Lucy was on her knees eating the new girl's pussy while Samantha looked on. I was getting extremely aroused and pulled my cock out as I watched. I masturbated to the sight of these beautiful women making love. After another 10 minutes all of the girls left. A few minutes later I saw Samantha and Lucy come out of the house, spread out a beach towel and stretch out on the front lawn to catch some rays. Both were wearing bikinis and had loosened their tops while they lay on the ground.

I had to get back to my work, so I finished cleaning the windows and headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen to get myself a drink and found Hilda preparing dinner. She reminded me of the meeting that night at 7 pm and told me to be sure all of my daily assignments were done by then. She also reminded me that there might be a quiz on the house rules Mrs. Baxter had given me when I moved in. I hadn't really looked at them since the night she gave them to me, so I figured I better go to my room and review them again when I finished my chores. I thanked Ms. Hilda for looking out for me.

Chapter 12 The first House meeting

I had just finished cleaning the kitchen after dinner. Hilda watched as I scrubbed the pots and pans, washed and dried the dishes, wiped the countertops and table and finally mopped the floor. I put everything away and looked at my watch. It was 6:30 so I had 30 minutes to kill before the first house meeting.

"I have to get my notebook." I said. "So I think I'll head to my apartment and take a quick shower and change clothes. See you in a little bit."

"OK Dave." She replied. "But don't be late if you know what's good for you."

I gave her a little smile and headed to my room. I took a shower, put on some fresh deodorant and a little cologne and changed into a clean t-shirt and shorts. I looked at the entries I had made in my notebook. I knew I would be receiving some punishment. Since this was our first meeting, I really didn't know what to expect. I could only hope for the best.

I arrived in the library with five minutes to spare. Mrs. Baxter was not there yet. Jessica, Hilda, Anne and Megan had all arrived and were sitting around the room. Jessica told me to remain standing for the time being. I had been waiting for a few minutes when the doorbell rang.

"Get that Dave." Jessica said.

I went to the front door and opened it. I found Samantha and Lucy standing there. I asked them why they were here and Samantha said they got an invitation to come over for wine and cheese. I let them in and showed them to the library.

Mrs. Baxter entered the room and sat in the chair behind the table. She looked around the room and smiled.

"I know Dr. Rosewood is running a little late." She said. "She will be here shortly. Are we expecting anyone else?"

There was no response so I assumed that all the women who were coming had arrived with the exception of Dr. Rosewood. Mrs. Baxter directed me to bring some cheese and wine for the ladies. Hilda said she had prepared a cheese plate and that it was in the refrigerator. I headed to the kitchen and returned with the cart. I placed the cheese plate on the table and started serving the wine. By the time I had served everyone, Dr. Rosewood had joined the merry band.

"I think we can begin now. Dave why don't you come over here and have a seat?" Mrs. Baxter said. "Let me start by introducing our guests. Samantha and Lucy live across the street in the Tri Sigma house. Samantha is President and Lucy is Treasurer. Samantha called me this afternoon to tell me what a wonderful person Dave is. She said he helped carry a new sofa into the sorority house last weekend, and that they couldn't have managed it without him."

"I invited them over tonight to join us for some wine and cheese." She continued. "Over here is Helen Rosewood. She is my personal physician and a dear friend. She visits me often, and I thought she could provide some thoughts about tonight's agenda. Please make these ladies feel welcome."

"This is the first of our weekly house meetings." Mrs. Baxter began. "The purpose of this meeting is communication. I have found that when there are so many people living in close quarters, incidents can occur that lead to arguments or even fights. The purpose of these meetings is to bring any issues out in the open and correct whatever may have created the problem."

The women were all nodding in agreement. I looked around the room, there were seven women listening attentively to Mrs. Baxter.

"In addition to preventing problems," Mrs. Baxter continued. "This is also an opportunity to hear suggestions about how the house can run smoother. It gives everyone the opportunity to make important announcements such as upcoming activities and anything else that would be beneficial for the household to know. For example, if Megan is going to be gone for the weekend playing in a softball tournament, it helps Hilda to know that she won't be here for meals. "

"Maybe we could put up one of those monthly planning calendars." said Anne. We could all write down when we will not be here. We could also schedule any activities that are planned."

"That's an excellent idea. Anne." Mrs. Baxter said. "That's the type of input I am looking for at these meetings. I will pick up a planner this week. We can put it up here in the library. That's a convenient location that everyone has access to."

"Maybe we need one to schedule time with Dave?" Megan said with a bit of a smirk on her face. "I know I want to get my hands on him one of these days and it might become a problem if several of us want to use him at the same time."

The ladies burst out in laughter. I felt about two inches tall. I glanced at Samantha. She was smiling and enjoying my humiliation. I still didn't know what she and Lucy were doing here. I thought this was a meeting for those who lived in the house.

"I'll take care of that calendar." Mrs. Baxter said. "We need to be careful not to 'overuse' Dave. After all, he can't be expected to 'get it up'... I mean stay up every night and still be able to function during the day. I think a schedule is a good Idea, but ladies; please come to me so I can coordinate your entertainment."

Dr. Rosewood spoke up. "I can provide a little help in that area, at least with the 'get it up' part. I can prescribe some little blue pills that will help Dave 'entertain' the girls. Of course, you'll have to schedule me for some entertainment time as well."

The room erupted again. There were cat calls and whistling and a few applause before Mrs. Baxter could regain control. I simply stared at the table in front of me.

"Does anyone else have any suggestions or announcements they would like to make?" Mrs. Baxter asked. "Good. Then we can get started with the business at hand. We will meet weekly to discuss performance and attitude. Most of you know that Dave has agreed to be our servant for the next two years. He is being compensated well for his service. Part of the agreement calls for him to be disciplined whenever his performance is poor, he breaks any of the house rules, or develops a poor attitude."

She continued "Each week Dave will confess any deficiencies in his performance or attitude as well as any infractions of my rules. Those present will then determine an appropriate punishment. Just to make sure that Dave reports his acts and omissions accurately, each of you living here can comment on his behavior as well. In fact, anyone can lodge a complaint against Dave and it will be investigated here."

"It's kind of like a trial and sentencing." Anne said.

"That's correct." Mrs. Baxter said. "But my courtroom he is guilty until proven innocent."

Mrs. Baxter had me give her my notebook. She looked through the entries and smiled for a moment. She then had me recite the list of rules that she gave me on my first night here. There were over 20 rules and policies that I had to remember. I forgot two.

"That's two demerits, Dave" Mrs. Baxter said as she wrote in my book. "Hilda, would you give us a summary of his initial training and performance?" Mrs. Baxter asked.

Hilda began by saying that she had been impressed by my ability to learn my duties. She said I had successfully completed all of the tasks she had been assigned to teach and that we had set up a work schedule which allowed me to perform all of my responsibilities on a regular basis. I would be scheduled to work 8 hours per day during the week and a half day on Saturday.

She said that my performance had been generally good with a couple of exceptions. First, I had failed to dust the second floor properly, failing her white glove test. Second, I had attempted to machine wash Mrs. Baxter's intimates. She made me wash all the undies of all the ladies by hand. I was required to sniff each garment prior to washing as punishment, and again after washing just to be sure they were clean. Third, I had failed to clean the glass patio doors and several windows properly, leaving them streaked. For this, she made me wash all of the windows again while she supervised with her flogger; and finally, I had failed to properly clean one the toilets in the west wing by leaving a toilet seat up. She made me clean all of the toilets over using a toothbrush to clean under the rim to ensure they were clean. That took me hours to finish.

"Dave, I don't see these events listed in your book." Mrs. Baxter said after a few minutes. "Do you wish to contest the validity of these incidents?"

"No ma'am." I replied. "I thought Hilda's discipline at the time was sufficient and they would not need further review."

"Dave." She continued. The notebook provides me a history of your behavior and work habits. All deficiencies must be recorded so that we have an accurate record of your performance. I may have chosen not to administer further discipline for these events had you recorded them properly, but since you didn't, I am assigning 1 demerit for each item and another for failure to report them. Since there were 4 items, that is 8 demerits. You're up to 10 now."

"How did he do this week, Jessica?" Mrs. Baxter asked.

"The training on proper etiquette and how to serve went fairly well. He is a quick learner. He had a bit of problem with his dress through, especially walking in heels." Jessica replied. "The girls and I had to encourage him a little with our riding crops, but he finally got it after a lot of practice and a sore butt."

Anne and Megan were giggling at Jessica's remarks. Jessica was looking straight at me shaking her head.

"I thought he had learned his lessons well, but looking at his posture here tonight, maybe I was wrong." She continued. "Stand up straight David. Lower your gaze like I taught you. Better yet, Get on your knees. Kneel before these superior women."

She thought for a moment before adding.

"I think an additional demerit is appropriate for poor posture. Mom, would you write it in his book for me?"

"Certainly honey." Mrs. Baxter said. "Anyone else wish to comment on Dave's performance before we move on to infractions of the rules?"

Samantha spoke up. "This really isn't poor performance, it is actually good performance."

Jessica gave her a dirty look and I could see hints of jealousy in her eyes. Samantha recounted the story of how I assisted them with the couch the previous weekend. Fortunately she left out the part about the naked sunbathers and my erection. The way things were going, I was sure that both would earn me a demerit or worse. Mrs. Baxter smiled and said that men should always volunteer to assist a woman in need. She gave me a merit coin which she said I could use to erase one demerit from any punishment session. I gladly gave it back to her, asking to apply it to my current circumstance. I looked at Samantha and mouthed a thank you to which she smiled.

Mrs. Baxter again asked if anyone had anything to add about my performance. No one spoke up.

"Good" she said. "Dave, bring us some more wine as it looks like these ladies are thirsty tonight.

After a short pee break the meeting resumed.

"OK Dave," Mrs. Baxter said. "I see you have an entry concerning Helen and your physical. It says you were uncooperative when she was measuring you penis. Dr. Rosewood would you like to explain what happened?"

Dr. Rosewood explained that during my physical she had me strip to examine my penis, check for hernias and perform a rectal exam. She had her nurse present as a witness as well as another nurse who was training to be a PA. She said that I initially refused to strip and that when I did, I had a semi erection. She said she wasn't sure if she should be offended by the partial erection or because my erection wasn't rock hard. In either case, it prevented her from properly measuring it as Mrs. Baxter had requested. She said she made me masturbate until I was erect, and after measuring it in the erect state, made me continue until I shot my load and I was soft.

The women were laughing as she told the story. I was actually becoming semi-erect as she told it. I had gotten use to a lot of the humiliation so the story really didn't bother me much.

Mrs. Baxter spoke. "That is an interesting story, Helen." Dave, was it accurate?"

I nodded.

"Well then." I think you should give the ladies a repeat performance. Please face the ladies, strip, and begin stroking yourself. You are not to shoot until I give you permission. You will then lick up your mess from wherever it falls. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

I was naked and masturbating in front of a room full of women who had been drinking wine for the past hour. I was still a little uncomfortable being naked in front of women I hardly knew, but the eroticism of what was happening excited me and soon I was hard as a rock. My cock was now dripping and I was getting close to shooting.

"Let's see what else he wrote in his little book" Mrs. Baxter said. "Megan, he wrote that he offended you and Anne with his erection. He also insulted Anne by staring at her with his tongue half hanging out of his mouth."

Megan and Anne told the group of the incident that occurred by the pool. She left out the fact that she and Anne were naked at the time and had teased me with their feet while in the hot tub. The women were looking at me with disgust.

"Megan," Mrs. Baxter said. "Why don't you help him finish his job there? Try to keep him from shooting for as long as you can. Squeezing his balls when he gets close will help. Anne, here is my paddle. I would like you to paddle his butt until he has shot his load. Megan, you can take over with the paddle while he cleans up his mess. Remember, you control where he shoots. The more he has to clean up, the longer you will get to use the paddle."

Mrs. Baxter was looking in my book and I knew there was still one entry left. I knew the outcome would be bad. Anne was still swinging away. For a novice she was quickly learning how to get my attention. Megan was working on my cock and occasionally my balls.

"Megan, it looks like you had another incident we need to discuss." Mrs. Baxter said.

Megan told the group how she found me going through her things in her bedroom. As she recounted the story, she slowed her strokes giving Anne more time to use the paddle. When she finished the story she returned to my masturbation. Anne said her arm was getting tired and that she would need to do a few more upper body exercises in the gym if this continued every week. Megan increased her masturbation of me and soon I shot all over the feet of several of the ladies. Anne handed the paddle to Megan.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds