• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Endurance

Endurance

I wait patiently in the next room. He is prepping for me. I press my ear against the wall and bite my lip. The anticipation is almost unbearable. I wonder what all of those clanks and thuds could possibly be. I hear the zipper of your duffel bag open all the way and things being placed meticulously on the bedside table. I hear bed sheets being removed and pillows being readjusted. I hear a loud crack and your low, guttural sound of approval. I know what that sound is... you are testing out a new toy and seeing how it feels on your palm. My toes start to curl and my hand rubs down the wall. I hear sounds of pulling, tightening. I close my eyes and take pleasure in the mystery. I can feel a warmth growing between my legs.

Suddenly the room becomes quiet. I press my ear harder, trying to extract any sound possible, but there is nothing.

"You can stop eavesdropping and come out now."

Your voice startles me and my heart skips a beat. I instantly dart away from the wall and look to my left. I can see the fire in your eyes peeking through the crack in the door. Your smile is dark, and it excites me. I turn the doorknob and step toward you.

"I know you are excited, but don't listen in on me."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry."

Your smile turns soft now and you kiss my cheek. "Good. Now close your eyes."

I oblige, and I feel the familiar brush of cloth slide over my eyes. The blindfold is soft against my skin. As always, my other senses instantly become heightened and a rush of adrenaline pours down my body.

Your lips drape along the back of neck and down my shoulder. "You always look so beautiful for me." The warmth of your voice makes my chest swell with arousal. You run your fingers down both of my arms, and gently bring them behind me. As you reach into your pocket, I hear the familiar clinking of my favorite cuffs. The chains grip tightly against my wrists as you fasten them. "Too tight?"

"No, Sir."

"Good." Your touch leaves me temporarily and I feel vulnerable and exposed. I hear more clinking. I'm not sure what this toy could be, I only know of the metal cuffs.

Without warning, my hair is gathered and yanked back, your voice low and rough in my ear, "I have bought some new things for you. Now are you going to let me try them?"

My pussy pulsates slightly at your request. "Yes, Sir. Absolutely."

"That's my good girl." You release my hair and I feel smooth leather wrap around my neck. The cold metal chain attached to it drapes between my heavy breasts. Your fingers play along the chain, and you grasp it tightly pulling it to you. Helplessly I lunge forward and you kiss me deeply. I can feel the heat coming off your body as you rise into me. "Mmm, I think I like this leash, my dear."

"Me too, Sir." I smile, my tongue slightly clenched between my teeth, revealing itself. I feel your thumb rub along my bottom lip and you exhale affectionately. Your fingers continue down towards the chain and you wrap it around your wrist. The tightening of the collar makes my jaw drop.

"Come." I feel the harsh tug as you lead me to the room you have prepared for me. The sound of the door slamming behind me frightens me a bit. "Stand there." The cold metal chain rests against my chest again and I feel your fingers slide along my hip to my back. You stand behind me and nip my shoulder lightly. Your touch drops down to my ass and your fingers grasp and knead the flesh beneath my satin lingerie.

SMACK! Your hand strikes hard against skin. I gasp as my body clenches at the wonderful sting and the instant warmth that follows it. I am lost in the sensation, and my legs start to tingle and become weak. Your arms surround me and hold me up. I can feel your cock stiffening through your jeans. My bound hands fidget uncontrollably, trying to touch you. Your hand brushes through my hair and tugs it back gently.

"On your knees."

I shakily make my way to the floor and sit on my heels, knees slightly parted just the way you like. You reach down and unhinge my cuffs, making my arms fall loosely to my sides.

"Palms up."

I lightly rest my hands face up on my thighs. I sit stiffly, awaiting your next command.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, Sir."

"That's right. Your warm little mouth, your soft hands, your beautiful body... that all belongs to me."

I exhale slowly at the realization. "Yes, Sir."

I feel your finger crook into the blindfold and slowly pull it over my head, discarding it on the floor. I look up at you, my eyes glazing over a bit.

"Eyes down." I lower my head, and you walk towards the bedside table. You stand over me and I feel the soft leather of the crop drape down my cheek. You place it under my chin and push my head up. Our eyes meet and the intense gaze you have makes my body tremble and my hands start to twitch and turn to tightly grasp my thighs.

SMACK! The crop slaps down on my hand and I quickly return them to their position. You kneel down and become eye level with me. Again, you take the chain of the leash and tug it slightly, bringing my lips to yours. Your kiss is slow and passionate, with a slight nip to my bottom lip as you part from me.

"Get on the bed and bend over, all fours." I stand and climb upon the soft satin sheets. I part my legs and lean over, squeezing the fabric between my fingers. "Head down, ass up." My face grazes the enticing material, spreading my legs even further completely exposing myself to you. "Yes... you are being such a good girl."

"Thank you, Sir."

You grab a brand new paddle from the bedside table and slap your palm with it a few times, your eyes running up and down my body. A smile slowly grows on your face, and it makes me squirm and bite my lip once more. You walk behind me, out of sight. I feel your warm, soft hand caress my behind. Your touch is so gentle and inviting.

"Last time you were able to take 10 strikes with my hand. I want to see how many you can take with this, okay?"

I nod and prepare for the harsh, sweet contact that is about to come. "I know we are both curious about your endurance, so let's test it shall we?"

"Yes, Sir."

I close my eyes, smiling in secret. My neck feels a tug as you pull the leash's chain down my spine, firmly holding me in place. "Ready?"

"Mhmm.."

SMACK!! I instantly gasp at the contact. My legs buckle and shake as the sensation pours a warmth down my legs. SMACK!! Again, tense up. I can feel my flesh heat and start to swell slightly. Two, three, four more times you give me the sweet assault I so desperately crave. My toes curl from the rising sting. The sexual charge in me is extreme and intoxicating.

"Doing alright?" Your fingers brush my tender, red flesh.

I whimper and moan. I am incapable of words.

"Answer me."

"Ah.. yes, I'm alright, Sir."

"What are the safe words?"

"Yellow and red."

"Very good..." SMACK!! Again the paddle strikes me. My skin starts to burn and tingle. My hands grip the sheets hard. "Safe wording yet, my dear?"

"N..no, Sir."

SMACK!! This time I scream out. I feel the moisture of my arousal start to run down my thighs. This strike leaves my legs numb and I collapse slightly.

"I know your body. I think we shall stop for now."

I feel your cool breath blow on the heated welts you've created. I moan low in my throat. It feels amazing. "Be back in a moment." You leave the room and I take slow, deep breaths, relishing in the sweet sting of my skin. When you return you have a folded white sheet. You set it on the end of the bed.

"Sit on this, please." I reposition and slowly lower onto the sheet. It is cold, and I realize you must have refrigerated it. I let out a long sigh of relief and throw my head back.

"Thank you... thank you so much, Sir."

"You're very welcome. Willing to continue another test of endurance?"

I look deep into your eyes. We are feeding off of each other's excitement. "Five minutes please, Sir?"

"Certainly." You sit in a nearby chair, cross your legs, and watch me. After a few moments of silence, you speak softly to me. "I think you are doing very well. The paddle is a lot more intense than my hand. Are you satisfied with what you have accomplished?"

"Oh yes."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I still am, Sir." The sting still lingers and the tingling is driving me insane.

"Mmm... as am I... ready for more?"

I nod, smiling sweetly at you.

"Expose those beautiful breasts please."

I reach up and slide down the straps of my lingerie, letting my heavily aroused breasts fall out, my nipples erect with anticipation. Your eyes are drawn to them, and I see you bite your lip slightly.

"Pinch them." My mouth opens as I exhale and I glide my fingertips up my chest. I clamp down hard on my nipples, tugging and twisting. You groan and lick your lips, but your body remains completely still. I am in awe of your proficient self-control. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes, Sir," I whisper breathlessly. I continue to tease myself, my skin becoming heated, as the delightful pain on my ass starts to fade.

Your eyes darken. "Pull harder." I grasp my nipples tightly in my fingers and tug with all my might. I cry out in pleasure. "Doing alright?"

"Yes... ah... yes, Sir."

"Good... harder." I pull more, my skin stretching as far as it can. I throw my head back and twist roughly. My eyes flicker moans pour out of my mouth. "Oh, you look so sexy this way... such a good girl. You may lessen your grip a bit."

You stand and walk leisurely toward me. "Take out my cock." I start to reach my hands toward your zipper. "No... no keep pinching them." I smile up at you. I know what you want. My hands return to my aching nipples as I take your zipper between my teeth and gently pull it down. Your hardened cock releases and your give a sigh of relief. "Mmm, yes. See what you do to me?"

I nod, staring at your cock with adoration.

"You make me so hard. Put that beautiful mouth on it." I lean in and rub my lips along the shaft slowly. I stare up at you and your cock starts to stir and throb as my tongue swipes around the head. The warmth of my mouth makes your grit your teeth in satisfaction. I worship you slowly, tenderly, enjoying the taste of you.

"Another test of endurance, my dear." Your hands tangle in my hair and pull me deeper onto you. Your strong grip controls my speed, taking you all the way down my throat and back again. Suddenly, you shove your cock roughly all the way inside, blocking my windpipe. My face grazes your stomach and the buildup of tears makes everything start to blur. "Hold..."

I relax my throat and feel you fill me completely. It takes everything in my power to resist choking. "Good... a little longer." The tears overflow my eyes and start to drip slowly down my cheeks. I start to struggle a bit as my need for a breath increases. "Amazing..." You release me and I gasp for air. "Okay for one more?" I nod as I clear my throat. "Open." Again your cock claims my throat. I struggle a little more this time, but still remain obedient. You count slowly as tears run down my face. I gaze up at you, taking in your pleasure as my own. When you reach 15 seconds I tap your thigh and you release me. Your slippery, wet cock hardens more still as you enjoy my dedication to you. "Very... very good girl." You are almost breathless. "Are you ready for your reward?"

I smile broadly, "Yes, Sir."

You lean down and kiss down my neck. You give a slight nip to my ear as you whisper, "You have done so well. You deserve it. Turn around, all fours."

My pussy instantly moistens. I position on the bed, presenting myself to you. You grasp my hips and slide your cock slowly into me, letting me feel very inch of you. We both moan loudly with the first initial thrust. You fill me so perfectly. Your grip on my body hardens as you start to pick up speed and drive into me. Your hand reaches down and grabs the leash, pulling it back and using it for leverage. You fuck me hard and fast and I feel the familiar cool rush take over my body. I'm about to cum.

"Go ahead..." Your words trigger me and I clench hard around your cock. I scream out in pleasure as the sensation of my orgasm temporarily paralyze me... an intense state of euphoria. "Yes... yes, ah such a good girl..." You yank my hair back as you cum hard into my throbbing pussy. Your moans are loud and deep as you let yourself release.

We slowly collapse onto the bed, our rapid heartbeats resonating through each others bodies. Your hand strokes my hair gently as you kiss my back. Not another word has to be spoken...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Endurance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 338 milliseconds