• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Steph's Descent Ch. 04

Steph's Descent Ch. 04

Steph talked to Fitz about another tattoo.

"Phil is just where I want him to be. I can do whatever I like. And I want another tattoo. Not something hidden away either. I want something big and bold."

"Well," said Fitz, "I've got lots of ideas. Let's go to the parlour and have a look. Anything in particular?"

"I want a tiger. I love how they move. Either across a shoulder and down my arm or across my bum and hip going down a leg. Probably the shoulder, though. I want to keep my bum and my back for something really special."

At the parlour they looked at some of the tiger tattoos Fitz had pictures of. There was a beautiful Chinese tiger, which was exactly what Steph wanted. It would look perfect on her shoulder and creeping down her arm.

Fitz told her that it would take a few sessions to finish. They got to work straight away. After the stencil was made Fitz traced it onto Steph's shoulder and arm. He then inked the outline. After an hour or so he stopped, the outline complete.

"Steph, I've been fondling you for an hour now, and my cock is hard as a rock."

Steph didn't need anything spelled out to her. She stood up and took off her jeans. They kissed passionately.

"Fuck me, Fitz, use me however you want. Just make me scream."

Fitz took no time in ravaging her. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once. His cock entered her the whole way in one big thrust. She moaned with passion.

"Oh, Fitz, that's it, that's what I need. Fuck me."

He needed no further invitation. His thrusts made her cry out with feeling as he unleashed himself on her. The build up to her orgasm was swift and sudden. She came without warning, the feelings saturating her psyche fully.

Fitz kept fucking her. He was close to cumming too. Finally with one huge thrust he came inside her hot, welcoming cunt. She had another small orgasm as she felt his hot seed unleashed inside her.

They lay together totally spent. Eventually they got up and cleaned themselves up. They kissed tenderly and Steph could feel herself falling for this hunk of a man.

When they had gotten dressed Fitz said, "Hey, have you ever thought about body piercing?"

"I've thought about it but Phil hates it so I've never done anything about it. Why?"

"Because those beautiful Double E's of yours would look perfect with piercings through the nipples."

A shiver went through Steph at the thought of it. Her nipples had never been really sensitive but the thought of having them pierced made her think that this might change.

"I think that's a great idea. When can we do it?"

"I'll make a call. Amanda is our piercing expert and as soon as she can come in we'll do it."

Fitz made the call and it turned out that Amanda was free and could be there in half an hour. When Fitz told Steph this, they looked at each other and, without speaking, kissed and undressed each other.

They made love that time. Earlier they had fucked but this time it was tender and sweet. Steph thought that she could get used to this lovemaking with Fitz.

Just as they got dressed again Amanda arrived. She was a bubbly twenty-something with long dark hair and numerous facial piercings. Her tits were not as big as Steph's but sat high on her chest. Steph could make out her nipple piercings through her shirt. She wore no bra.

Fitz introduced them. As they shook hands Steph felt a spark of ... something. Amanda just stared at her. Steph thought that Amanda felt something too.

After the introductions Amanda took Steph into the back room for some privacy. Steph took off her top and bra. She heard Amanda take a sharp breath. But then she was totally professional, although she did pinch them, telling Steph they needed to be hard so the piercing would be easier.

She marked Steph's nipples and pinched them in-between the specially made tweezers. They had needle-like openings in the end so the needle could pass through them without deviating from the markings.

Amanda looked Steph in the eye. "Ready?" she asked.

Steph nodded. Then she felt an exquisite pain in her nipple. She looked down and saw the needle, covered in plastic, through her nipple.

She felt a spasm in her pussy. This surprised her. Maybe she needed pain to make her nipples more sensitive. Amanda withdrew the needle, leaving the plastic tube in her nipple. This was trimmed to a manageable size. Amanda pushed a nipple bar through the tube and took the tube out. Then she screwed the end onto the bar. One pierced nipple!

Steph's other nipple went through the same process. Again she felt a stab of pleasure in her pussy as the needle pierced her. Steph enjoyed that.

Eventually the process was over. Amanda adjusted both nipple bars a little more than was really necessary but Steph didn't mind. In fact she rather enjoyed the sensation.

"How do they feel?" asked Amanda.

"Wonderful," replied Steph.

"You will have some pain and you will need to use alcohol wipes so they don't get infected."

"Show me?" asked Steph.

Amanda got a wipe out of its packet and tenderly wiped around Steph's nipple. A slight moan came out of her mouth. Amanda smiled to herself. Then she wiped the other nipple. Steph moaned again, louder.

The women looked at each other. As if it was the most natural thing in the world, they kissed. First it was soft and sweet, then it became passionate. Steph's hands went to Amanda's tits. Amanda's hands did the same to Steph. Steph almost ripped off Amanda's shirt. They embraced as they kissed, nipples rubbing together.

They stopped and looked at each other. Without a word Amanda reached out and pushed Steph's pants down. She knelt as she did. Then she leaned in and kissed Steph's bare pussy.

"I love your devil's heart."

Then she stuck her tongue out and licked. Steph almost collapsed it felt so good. Amanda attacked her pussy with gusto. It wasn't long before Steph was approaching an orgasm. Her left leg lifted and rested on the chair she had been sitting in. This gave Amanda better access to her dripping cunt.

Amanda sucked on Steph's clit and pushed two fingers inside her. This sent Steph over the edge. This time she did collapse. Her legs couldn't hold her any more. Amanda caught her and lowered her to the ground. Then they kissed again, Steph tasting her sweet juices on Amanda's hungry mouth.

Amanda stood up and put her top back on.

"But what about you?" asked Steph.

"Don't worry about me, sweetie. Today was all about you. We'll have more playtime, don't worry. You'll get your chance to make me cum."

With that Amanda left Steph there. She slowly dressed herself, again, and went out to see Fitz there ready to take her home. She was exhausted but it was a good tired, the kind you get after great sex. And she'd had great sex with two wonderful partners, Fitz, who she was falling for, and Amanda, who was the perfect female partner.

When she got home, Phil was there.

"Hi, honey. Boy have I got a story for you!!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Steph's Descent Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds