• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kitten

Kitten

This story is an adult story, menage, m/m/m/m with bondage, spanking, and happy kinks.

These are new characters. Let me know how you like them, uh? I could maybe do a bunch of stories with them. I'm also working on the redo of The Pet tonight... which I keep thinking about, starting and all that.. but I think this weekend is the real deal :)

*****

The touch was gentle, drawing Dove out of sleep just a little. His eyes opened just enough to see the time display. Just a little after midnight. The hand under his cheek, covering his mouth tightened a little. "Hello, Kitten. Don't scream now. It's not time for that." Another hand caressed down over his tee-shirt, tugged at the edge of his boxers. "I want to hear you scream when my slides into that tender little ass of yours."

Dove wiggled, trying to get away from the strong arms holding him, but they only tightened around him. The man holding him smelled like spice and clean soap, maybe a little like gun oil and leather. The hand over his mouth made a jumble of his words.

His husband had been gone on an undercover mission for a month. There had been no way to know exactly when he'd get home. He'd hoped though, so he'd worn heart boxers and a tee-shirt from a high school where they'd both been under cover early in their careers. Now, held in strong arms, he was more than happy to be a scared virgin. "Nooo," he begged, struggling, rubbing his tight ass against his attacker's.

"Oh," the smooth deep voice purred, "You don't want my thick cock in that cute little ass? I told you not to be jacking off either. I bet you were, weren't you? Were you daydreaming about your sweet little hole giving into me?"

Dove struggled wildly, trying to kick his attacker, slender hips bucking as a firm and slipped under his boxers and took hold of his cock, stroking the already hard flesh. His denials muffled against the hand over his mouth, he shook his head, drawing back from the invading strokes.

"I love when you fight me," the man said. "Tonight it's not just a blow job though. Tonight I'm gonna fuck your ass and I brought some buddies."

Real blush burned over Dove's cheeks and he shook his head.

"Oh yes," Mac growled, rubbing his thumb over Dove's tender penis. "And I'm going to let them have a look at your little hole when it's got my jizz dripping out of it. Maybe they'll want a ride too."

Dove cried out as he was rolled, his more powerful captor rolling him, pulling slender arms behind his back so he could cuff them behind his back. Kicking his legs, he screamed. "Stop! My roommates will be home any time!"

"Oh I don't think so," Mac said, running his fingers through his captive's long silky brown hair. "I knew I needed to really have you tonight, so I paid them not to come home. Tonight's the night, baby. Just think how good it's going to feel having my cum warm in your belly?"

"Please," Dove begged, tears flowing down his cheeks. "You don't have to do this. Please, Mac. At last not in front of your friends."

"Oh now way, baby. I need them to see your sweet ass swallow up my cock. I've been telling them for a month about how hot you are."

"No, no, please," Dove begged as Mac dragged him up to his feet. "Who's here?"

"Tye and Allie," Mac said, dragging a sleep mussed Dove out to the common room. "You know them. They think you're really hot, baby. They've been wanting to get their cocks in you too."

Crying, Dove tried to hold back, making Mac sweep him up in his arms and carry him kicking and crying into the living room.

The other two mercenary boys were still in their tactical gear, weapons out on the table, at least one pistol in the process of being cleaned.

Tye looked up, smiled a tight smile. "Hey, Dove. Sorry you couldn't go with us on the last mission. I can't wait to see your tight little ass get loosened up."

Dove blushed as he tried to turn, to hide from his teammates. "No! You don't want that! Stop! Let me go!"

Tye was a graceful man, easily the tallest of them all, with spiky red hair and green eyes.

Allie smirked. "He's been very bad while we were gone. I bet he fucked himself thinking about us."

"No!" Dove cried out, "I didn't! I'm not like that! I'm... I'm."

"He's still a virgin," Mac said, sitting down in the biggest chair, a big black leather chair. He pulled his little captive into his lap. "You all know computer guys can't get laid... and when they do they really like it rough."

Dove thought he couldn't blush anymore but sitting there on Mac's lap, his growing erection perfectly visible under the thin cotton of his boxers, he thought he'd die of mortification.

"I don't know about all of them," Tye said as he gently forced a swab into his dismantled pistol. "But this one does. "I want to see him cry from the spanking he deserves."

"What about it, Allie? Does he deserve a good spanking?"

"Totally," Allie said, smiling. Half Korean, with a shoulder length blond hair, Allie was easily the most beautiful of the group and probably the most deadly. "I want to hear him beg us to stop."

"You heard'em," Mac said gleefully as he uncuffed Dove's hands. He gave him no escape opportunity though, simply flipped the lean programmer across his lap and pinned him there.

"Please don't! Please don't spank me! I've been good!" Dove kicked, struggling, trying in vain to reach for something he could grab onto. "I'm sorry! I'll give everyone... blow jobs!" He sobbed, his ass clenching tight.

"You sure will," Tye agreed. "Let's see that little ass, Mac."

Taking his time, Mac pulled the captive programmer's boxers down, inch-by-inch, revealing creamy smooth ass. Mach ran his bare hand over that soft skin. "He smells like roses. Do you think he shaved this pretty little ass just for us?"

"Bastards," Dove cried out as Mac's hand slipped between his tight cheeks and pressed against his little pink hole. "Bastards!"

"Oh baby," Mac said, moving his hand into position to start the spanking. "You're going to love it." He tightened his hold on the programmer and started. The sound of flesh against flesh, hard slaps, held breath, Tye's pistol being cleaned... it was as though time stopped. Dove pressed his hips down against Mac's lap for the first few smacks, then put as if he could escape the building fire somehow.

The spanking was skilled, just enough to set his ass on fire, not enough to really set in bruises or welts, orderly, as if the programmer had no hope at all of escaping it. His ass was turning bright red when he finally lost it, wailing like a baby. Emotion that he'd been bottling since his husband left on the mission flared and he screamed, clinging to Mac's legs. Slowly the spanking eased back until it was just light spanks, encouraging the last of the tears. Then Mac lifted him up, cuddling him for a bit. Gently, he put his hands behind him again, fastening them there with soft terry cloth bracelets with hook and loop tape. He kissed his captive's cheeks, then his lips, accepting a gentle kiss back. "There now that wasn't so bad was, pet?"

"It hurt," Dove complained. "You perverts like seeing me cry."

"Well, yeah," Allie said. "You ready to have my cock down your throat?"

"Fuck you," Dove said, sniffling still. "I'll never suck your cock!"

Mac rubbed his back. "You're just still mad because you got the spanking you deserve. Lay over my lap and I'll give your pretty little ass some cooling medicine."

"No!" Dove said, trying to jump away, but before he could get off his captor's lap, he was flipped over again, a possessive hand sliding over his tender little ass. "I won't give you my virginity!"

"Who said anything about giving, sweetheart," Tye said, cocking his gun before putting it away. "Tonight's your wedding night, pretty boy. That little ass of yours is going to get plowed."

Dove was about about to start protesting and struggling, but Mac, rubbed his back, soothed him. "Just relax, Dove. You've wanted this for a long time. You know you have. It'll hurt a lot less if you try to relax."

Laying there across Mac's lap, his boxers around his thighs, his spanked ass lifted up, he knew he couldn't get out of it. "But it is going to hurt and ... and you guys will... see me."

"Yes," Allie said wickedly, "We're going to see you all turned on and sweaty as we fuck you. The pain let's you know that you belong to us from now on. It'll hurt less next time."

"Please don't do this to me," he begged as Mac rubbed his little pucker.

"Tye, want to help me hold his cheeks apart while I give him the supository?"

"Oh god," Dove complained, blushing so brightly even his spanked cheeks darkened.

"Yeah," Tye agreed happily. His fingers were longer than Mac's fingers, cooler too because they hadn't been spanking him. He cried in shame and hid his face as the mercenary spread his cheeks apart, leaving the little valley unprotected.

Mac rubbed the pink puckered skin to help it relax then touched a drop off cool gel to it, rubbing that around before a slick suppository was slowly pressed past tight muscle. Mac pushed it deep into him where it would melt and deliver its medicine. "That was a good boy," Mac said, "You're our sweet little pet. It's only right that we get to fuck you."

"I can't do it," Dove cried as Mac's thick finger moved in and out slowly, caressing his sensitive passage. "Let me go, please!"

"Oh you don't have to do it, Kitten. We're going to do it for you. Now the boys are going to take you into the playroom and help you get dressed. I'm going to get cleaned up too, then I'm coming for your virgin ass." Mac slipped his pet off his lap to kneel between his legs, so he could brush dark hair back from his blushing tear-stained cheeks. "Tell me you understand that you can't stop me from making you completely mine tonight?"

Dove looked up from where he kelt, silky brown hair still clinging to wet cheeks, violet eyes bright with tears. "Yes, Master, I understand. Please, don't let them watch."

"Now what kind of request is that? After I take you, my love, they are going to have you too. You belong to all of us and we are going to take good care of you, but your tight little ass is going to be ours anytime we want it. We can make you bend over at work, pass you around while we're enroute. I'm going to spank you as much as I want, whenever I want. Every day you're going to have my seed in that little belly of yours. Tell me you understand that this is my right as your master."

"Yes, Master. It is your right to enjoy me anyway you wish."

"Allie and Tye are your masters too. We are all going to put our mark on you tonight and when you go into work tomorrow, you have to tell admin that you have new marks on your beautiful skin. Don't fight them when they prepare you."

"I'm scared," Dove whispered.

"The medicine I put in your little ass is going to help you relax. My cock is going to slide into you like silk. You're body will welcome me."

"It's still gonna hurt," Allie said gleefully. "Even when we take our turns."

Dove bit his lower lip, but bowed his head in submission, soft long hair slipping from his shoulder.

"Boys, take our little bitch to his bed."

They'd both slipped out of their coats, weapon belts. Each of them took one of his arms and lifted him to his feet. Mac pulled his boxers down, letting them fall to the floor.

Dove still struggled, dragging his feet, crying, but the two very strong men carried him back into his bedroom and peeled his shirt off over his head. "Do you need another spanking, kitten," Tye asked gently.

After a moment of hesitation, Dove shook his head.

"On your knees," Tye said firmly as he opened his pants.

Wrists still bound behind his back, now on his knees, lips wet and flushed, he stared up at the mercenary in his bedroom. "What.. what do you want?"

"Right now, I want you to open your mouth. I'm going to push my cock in and you're not going to bite me. Understand."

"No, please," Dove begged, not wanting the thick flesh in his mouth.

"I am also your master, Kitten and you are going to suck my cock." Calloused fingers brushed over his lips, then slipped between them forcing his mouth open. "It won't be that bad. You're going to learn to love my cock."

Held firmly, his mouth forced open, Dove whimpered as the velvety head slide across his tongue and into his mouth. He moaned, sending vibrations through the powerful man's cock. He protested, but the cock slid deeper into his mouth, pressing right to the back of his mouth. Where Mac smelled like spicy soap, Tye smelled like adrenaline, sweat, warmth, masculine power. The hands on his mouth combed up into his hair, holding onto him almost desperately as his mouth was slowly fucked. Arms bound behind him, fingers laying on his burning ass, he submitted, moaning in pleasure as they took care of each other. Tye held onto him, slowly going deeper. "That's it my Kitten, take me all in, trust me, relax your throat."

He gave another struggle, needing Tye to hold him as much as Tye needed to hold.

"Stop fighting me," Tye growled, holding tighter, taking a fistful of long brown hair. "You're getting face fucked, Kitten."

Dove leaned forward, taking Tye in just a little deeper, cutting off his own breath for a moment. Then the fucking started seriously, fast and deep, the tall mercenary groaning, clinging and then he came, deep and thrusting, spilling hot cream down his throat. Dove sucked and cradled the cock in his mouth, swallowing the most intimate body fluid.

Powerful fingers, not Mac, not Tye, the fingers of an archer, of a tightly wound Korean man, slipped into his hair, taking a demanding hold. His head was pulled back, the softening cock pulling free. Dark brown eyes smiled down at him predatorily. "My turn, Kitten. Lift him up on the bed."

"No more," Dove begged, struggling as the two powerful mercenaries lifted him up, stretching him out on the bed, so his head hung over a little, lips open. Unswallowed cum trickled out of the corner of his mouth. Slender legs kicked at Tye as the big man caught thrashing legs, pinning one under his arm, while he rolled a knee high white stocking up Dove's leg. Once the stocking was on, Tye cuffed the leg with a soft leather cuff and hooked his leg to spreader bar hanging from the ceiling.

As Tye worked on dressing his other leg in silky with, with a black bow at the thigh, Allie forced Dove's mouth open. There was less resistance this time, more licking, sucking and Allie took his time, caressing, soothing, not going as deep. It was a different style, needing less control, but no less connected.

When Tye finished preparing Dove's legs, he moved around behind Allie. He started kissing the pretty blond's neck. One hand caressed into Dove's hair, the other encircled Allie's cock, stroking as Dove sucked. When Allie came, Dove pressed towards him, sucking, licking. Tye left marks on his neck, suckling, biting, holding him.

The were all breathless as Allie cried out, exploding down Dove's throat. They held to each other for another couple of moments. Allie reached down and wiped a trickle of cum away with his thumb, then pulled back and dropped to one knee. "I am so fucking glad to see you, Dove. Don't you ever scare us like that again."

"We'll talk," Dove promised.

"We will," Allie agreed. He'd moved to the other side of the bed and spun Dove around. He helped him sit up, separated his hands. He and Tye clipped Dove's wrists to the headboard, then brought the spreader bar down from the ceiling and clipped it to the headboard as well. The both stepped back a little, studied the slender programmer.

"Blindfold," Allie said firmly.

Tye nodded.

Dove moaned, sounding genuinely afraid, struggling a little, but there wasn't much struggling he could do, bound like he was. The medicine that had been pressed into his body now melted slowly, leaving him glistening and defenseless. "Let me go," he hissed, sounding as if he wanted to be freed more than anything.

Tye laughed. "Not until you know your place, pet. Once we've taken you, then you'll know what you really are."

"Never," Dove said. "I'll never be your slave!"

"You already are," Allie said, draping fine white silk over the captive's face, before drawing it up into a blindfold. "And we are giving you to our king, then you will forever be ours."

Wanting to fall back into the game, their favorite game, his surest kink fought against just wanting to be with his lovers. He loved them, loved that they were all kinky as hell. He shuddered, his own cock hard and twitching against his belly.

Allie and Tye stretched out beside him both of them tugging and twisting his nipples, licking, biting. Soon he was wriggling, struggling, his cock weeping pre-cum. "Please, please let me go," he begged.

Tye moved up to his ear, lifting the blindfold a little, and whispered, "No, little slave. Your tight ass is going to get spread open. I'm going to lick up your tears."

"Please," he nearly screamed, "Stop!"

Then the bed shifted, signaling that Mac had joined them. "My gifts are so beautiful," he growled. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll never forget who you belong to, Kitten."

Allie cut Dove's words off with a deep kiss. With Tye still playing rough with his nipples, the sweet moment of surrender happened somewhere between their game and reality. Mac moved between his legs and thrust into him without ceremony, deep, filling him with a connection and heat that he craved. He cried out into Allie's kiss. Tye's hand encircled his cock, stroking as Mac thrust into him and he god, he loved them so much. His wrists easily slipped free of the cuffs, arms going around Tye and Allie, fingers just barely reaching to brush over Mac, to caress him, love him. Dove came, exploding between his lovers. Mac held him, arms tight around him as he gave one hard thrust into him, exploding as well.

Experienced hands freed his legs and he wrapped them around Mac, clinging to him. He held onto Allie and Tye, clinging to them as well. "Welcome home you fuckers. Good mission? No one's hurt?"

"We're all fine," Mac said, kissing him as one of the others drew the covers over all of them. "You broke scene though. Tomorrow, you get spanked again."

"Excellent," Dove said, lifting to kiss his sometimes reckless lover. "A day spanked by you is a good day. Sleep right where you are."

"Not sleeping on top of you, idiot," he said affectionately as he slid off into Tye's arms, pulling both Dove and Allie close. "We'll sleep like this."

Allie threw a leg over them, hid his face in Dove's long hair. "Shut up and go to sleep. I'm tired," he said, his way of saying he loved them all.

The world was still going to be there in a few hours.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kitten

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds