• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Amelia's Duel - A Yu-Gi-Oh! Parody

Amelia's Duel - A Yu-Gi-Oh! Parody

Ever since she transferred from Kyoto to Tokyo for university, Amelia needed to pay her tuition bills, and had to look farther than the average person would be able to. Street dueling has emerged as a popular black market way to win vast amounts of money, with events run by underground master duelists throughout the city. Official YuGiOh Battle City championships have deemed street dueling illegal, as the activity has spawned a lot of crime in the city, and anyone caught street dueling would not be allowed into the Battle City Finals.

Amelia did not have much other choice, and she was a professional duelist from her days in Kyoto where she was tutored by an aged grand master who lived in seclusion in a temple atop a foggy mountain. Since she arrived in Tokyo, Amelia was able to locate underground tournaments through proxies on dark forums online. She agreed to duel a mysterious man called Eagle, to meet him at 2 am in the alley behind bar Aoyama. The stakes were ten thousand American dollars in cash, and there is only one duel.

Amelia was fully aware of the dangers of what she was doing. She was still in her school uniform since she came home. The grand master has taught her some valuable skills so she could protect herself. She took a set of shuriken with her hidden under her shirt, and four knives hidden under her skirt. She feigned sleep when her parents came to check on her at 10 pm, and quietly slipped out of the window and on to the street at 1 am.

It had recently rained, and the streets were empty. Amelia walked along the corners of the streets until she came to the noisy area of bar Aoyama. She turned into the dark alleyway behind the bar, walking past old drunk men playing cards and doing various things in little groups along the alley. They all ignored Amelia, completely indulged in their gambling.

Towards the end of the alley Amelia saw a small opening with a door that goes to the back of the bar. There was a light coming from above the doorway that lit up the area: dumpsters and a table set up in the middle of the small square. There were two chairs with cuffs attached at the legs and belts. On the table was a little box. As Amelia was looking around, a tanned silver haired man walked out of the shadows. He was wearing a magenta tank top. He had leather pants with a chain on them, and his midriff was showing. His arms had golden cuffs on them, and he had various ear piercings and on his eyebrow.

"Good to see you, you must be Amelia," said the man with a raspy, deep voice. "I'm Eagle, very pleasant to meet you," he said as he offered her a hand shake. Amelia noted that he had scars on his arms.

"Place the money in the box here. I will also place the keys to the cuffs in the box. The box will open on the winners' side to reveal the key and the cash," explained Eagle. Amelia placed the money in the box, and sat down. The cuffs locked around her ankles. She tried to move but noticed that the chairs were bolted to the asphalt. Eagle likewise placed his money in the box and sat down. Once he did, two black guys emerged from the shadows.

"Oh, I forgot to say, my friends Ray-Kwan and Kray-Shawn will be monitoring our duel to make sure we play fair and square," said Eagle with a giggle. Ray-Kwan and Kray-Shawn came up behind Amelia and tightened the belt around her waist to the chair, and likewise to Eagle. Then they stood on either side of the table. They each carried a grape flavored forty.

"Now, shall we begin?" announced Eagle, and the duel began.

Fast forward 3 hours...

Amelia dropped all her cards, panting. Eagle's deck was undefeatable - his cards completely took control oh hers, and she could do nothing but try to defend herself against his monsters. She had never seen the cards he has used, he must have gotten them from the unreleased warehouses in Egypt. She could not believe that she even thought that she could defeat him, and she has bet and lost all of her university savings.

The box unlocked on Eagle's side as he took out the paper and the keys. He unlocked his cuffs and got off his chair, and walked over to Amelia's side.

"Aren't you going to let me off this chair now?" she asked.

Eagle didn't say anything, but grabbed Amelia by her black hair and pulled her hair back. The fear in her eyes was met with sadistic evil emanating from Eagle's eyes. "There's a little more you will have to do for me before I let you go," he said. He wanted to grab her hands, but Amelia quickly grabbed two knives in each hand from under her skirt, and slashed them at Eagle. His arms were cut, and he dropped the keys and the money. Amelia managed to catch the keys, and quickly unlocked her own cuffs, and got off the chair. But Ray-Kwan and Kray-Shawn were approaching. They each had a grape forty in one hand and a glock in the other. Amelia started panicking, she took out her shrunken and threw them and the two massive bodies approaching her. They stuck in the guys' shoulders and arms, but they kept going towards her as if they felt no pain.

"You fool, my guards are not bothered by your child's toys," mumbled Eagle. Amelia turned towards him and threw a knife at him. Eagle caught it in his hand, which started bleeding, and threw it far on the ground. Him and the two black guys now surrounded her on three sides, and the wall was behind her. Amelia had nowhere to run. She started wildly swinging her remaining three knives around, but the three men were immune to pain. She felt someone grab her hands and tie them behind her with rope. Ray-Kwan hoisted her on his back, and threw her on the dueling table. Ray-Kwan and Kray-Shawn held her down as Eagle came up to her with one of her knives, and cut her skirt in half. He used the material to blindfold Amelia.

The next thing she felt was the tip of the blade on her neck. "If you make a slight movement against me, I will kill you right here, with your own knife," whispered Eagle.

She felt the blade move across her tender skin, past her shirt, and onto her panties. Eagle cut her panties off with the knife, and Amelia felt the tip of the knife part her pussy lips.

Ray-Kwan said "I summon the Red-Eyes Black Dragon," as he dropped his pants, revealing his 12 inch long cock and 4 inches in diameter. His sack contained two chocolate balls the size of Kinder Surprise.

"You see baby, I don't fuck girls in the pussy, nothing turns me on more than fucking them in the throat," smirked Eagle. Amelia felt him come over to the side of her table where her head lay. Eagle tied her hands with rope that connected under the table so she was bound. Then he tied rope around her ankle, spun the rope around her neck, and connected the other end to her other leg, forcing her to lay with her legs up in the air, pussy completely exposed, and arms tied under the table. He moved her so her head was hanging upside down the table, ready to receive Eagle's cock in it, while Ray-Kwan came up to her pussy side and whipped his cock out. He was slapping the heavy meat against Amelia's virgin pussy. Amelia was crying because she wanted to lose her virginity to someone special.

Eagle dropped his leather pants, revealing his hardened cock. "Don't worry, Kray-Shawn is a eunuch so you will only get fucked by two cocks today," he taunted in her ear. Kray-Shawn was in fact standing to the side and recording a video of what was happening on his iPad Air. Eagle spat on his cock, and was stroking it around to lubricate it for entrance into Amelia's upside down mouth. He laughed as he ripped her shirt open with her knife, and exposed her large soft breasts with hard dark nipples. He placed the knife on Amelia's throat and commanded "Suck my cock, slut."

What happened next was all a flash to Amelia. She heard a motorcycle motor rumble in the distance, and get louder until a flashing loud noise appeared in the little square. A shining white racing motorcycle appeared with blue neons and spinning rims, with a Blue Eyes White Dragon figure for the main head light. A man in a white cloak was on top of the motorcycle. Eagle and Ray-Kwan stopped what they were doing and whimpered "what the fuck.." The main got off the motorcycle and with one swooping motion of his hand threw the cloak off of himself. It was Seto Motherfucking Kaiba.

"Get the fuck out of my city you scum," said Kaiba as he approached the table. Eagle put his cock back in his pants and took the knife off Amelia's throat and threw it at Kaiba. Kaiba deflected the knife by throwing a card from his deck which hit the knife and sent it flying to the side. He sent another card flying and it scratched the side of Eagle's face, and a second later blood started gushing from the cut.

"Who do you think you are," urged Eagle. Him and Ray-Kwan and Kray-Shawn all lunged at Kaiba at full running speed. Kaiba slammed the duel disk on his arm full force against Eagle's head, sending him flying to the side, and hitting the brick wall. As Kaiba was turning, he raised his leg and swung his foot straight into Ray-Shawn's face. Kray-Shawn was still standing, so Kaiba got on his motorcycle and revved his engine as Kray-Shawn ran towards him, his massive body positioned as a missile. Kaiba accelerated in his bike, and raised the front but the handle bars, riding on the back wheel, and rode straight towards Kray-Shawn. The neons under Kaiba's bike blinded Kray-Shawn, forcing him to cover his face with his hands, and the front wheel of Kaiba's bike collided full on with Kray-Shawn's head, sending his body backward. The motorcycle rode up Kray-Shawn's body, and the motorized back wheel snapped Kray-Shawn's head back, knocking him unconscious. Kaiba landed his bike and burned a half circle in the ground, raising the dust off the ground as he turned back to Eagle.

Kaiba got off his bike and came up to Eagle, grabbing him by the collar. Eagle had blood coming down the side of his head. Kaiba took Eagle's deck and placed it in Eagle's mouth. Then he punched him straight in the face, sending the cards into Eagle's throat. Eagle started choking on the blood coming from the wounds of the cards in his throat. Kaiba threw his body on the ground. Then he took the bondage rope that lay in the corner, and tied up Kray-Shawn and Ray-Kwan. Kaiba took Ray-Kwan's glock and stuck it in his mouth. He took the bondage rope and put it through the trigger and tied the other end to Ray-Kwan's boots, where he tied the knot.

"If you even try to undo the knot, the stretch of your hand will push the rope to pull the trigger and you will blow your miserable head to pieces," said Kaiba. He did the same thing to Kray-Shawn.

When he got up, he dusted off his hands and looked around. Amelia was still bound to the table. The blind fold had managed to slip off her face, and she could see Kaiba.

"I... I want you," she moaned.

Kaiba came up to the girl tied to the table. Her white rbeasts glowed int eh dim light of the dark alley, as they wobbled with her breathing. Her pussy was now glistening with the juices that had accumulated since Kaiba arrived.

Kaiba slapped Amelia in the face. "What kind of idiot would agree on such a duel? Your stupidity fascinates me," said Kaiba. He stuck two of his fingers in Amelia's mouth and spat in it. Then he picked up her panties off the ground and stuffed them in her mouth. Kaiba took off her shoes and looked at her curvy, soft feet with black nail polish. He stuck her foot in his mouth and sucked on her toes while his long nimble fingers found his way to her pussy. Amelia moaned into her panties at the feeling if his fingers easily hitting her G spot. Kaiba's thumb found her clitoris in between the fluffy folds of her pussy lips, and was rubbing on it circularly as he continued licking the arches of her feet.

Amelia noticed Kaiba had undone the sipper of his leather pants and his huge cock came out. His saliva was dripping from her feet straight onto his cock, and he rubbed his head on the entrance of her pussy. Amelia screamed in ecstasy, only to have Kaiba slap her hard in the face.

"Shut up you whore, before you wake everyone up in the alley," he ordered. His cock entered her pussy. This was the first thing that was ever inside of Amelia, and she was in ravishing the sexual desire she had for Kaiba. His cock thrust straight into her hymen, breaking it as his cock penetrated so deep that Amelia didn't know her pussy was able to expand that much. He thrust agains her tight pussy walls as she leaked blood and pussy juice out. Amelia moaned into her panties, trying to contain her ecstatic pleasure. Kaiba fondled the nipples of her breasts, one with his tongue and lips, the other with the tips of his free hand. His other hand had grabbed her foot and he put each of his fingers in between each of her toes, spreading them apart as they contracted in turns of pleasure and pain that Amelia was receiving with each reverberating thrust. Each stroke of his cock send her body flying, only to be pushed back towards his throbbing cock by the rope.

Amelia felt a wave of warmth build up inside her as she felt like she was about to cum. Her pussy began contracting its tight walls, only to have Kaiba pull out his cock and deny her of the eternal orgasm. He took a Hitachi magic wand out of the pocket of his white Kaiba Corp coat and tied it with the rope against Amelia's clit. He placed the wireless remote in her mouth, and thrust his fingers in her pussy. As his fingers continued stimulating her G spot, playing with her pussy so that she was on the verge of orgasm, and Amelia clenched her mouth which pushed the remote to have the Hitachi Magic Wand vibrate on her clit, causing her even more pleasure. Amelia was in so much pleasure that she couldn't feel the rope burns that were forming on her hands as she unknowingly clenched her muscles trying to get her hands up.

Kaiba took his fingers out of Amelia's pussy, slobbered with her pussy juice, and rubbed it on her tight little asshole. He lubricated her little rosebud and placed the head of his cock at the entrance. Amelia squealed, and Kaiba slapped her in the face again. He then thrust his cock with full force into her tight virgin asshole. Amelia squealed in pain and pleasure, the Hitachi Magic Wand vibrating from her mouth clenching the remote, sending her into orgasm. She clenched her asshole tight around Kaiba's cock before he could even stick his whole length in, sending him into orgasm as well.

Amelia felt Kaiba's cock release globs of hot sperm into her ass with each thrust. It was the longest lasting orgasm, it seemed like Kaiba's cock would never stop ejaculating into her raw virgin asshole. Kaiba released his grip of her and pulled his cock out, a rope of cum attaching his cock to her asshole. The rest of his cum dripped out of her asshole as it made squirting sounds and Amelia's body shook from her own orgasm. Seeped in Kaiba's and her own cum, Amelia couldn't get up as Kaiba took out a locator card from his pocket and used it to slice the ropes so Amelia could move again.

Kaiba zipped his pants up without a word, and turned around to leave.

"Wait, wait.." moaned Amelia as she stumbled off the table and tried to stand up straight, the waves of orgasm still pulsating through her body. "How did you know you could find me here?"

Kaiba turned towards her, but his head was pointed to a dark corner of the little square. Amelia turned her head, and saw that on a metal balcony on the second floor of the building surrounding the square, sat none other than Yugi Mutouh. He was sitting ton a chair and smoking a cigar. He got up and walked down the metal stairs to meet them. Amelia noticed that Yugi had Slifer the Sky Dragon summoned on one of the monster card zones of Yugi's duel disk.

"You sadistic fuck," groaned Kaiba. "When an Egyptian God Card is activated, the duel disk system notifies the headquarters of the location where the card has been played. I followed the system notification to see the duel where the God Card was played... but looks like Yugi just wanted me here."

Yugi came up to them. He was wearing assess leather pants and the head of the millennium rod was sticking out from in between his ass cheeks. "Good job Kaiba, you figured out that this was a set up. If you hadn't come to save our little princess from those criminals, I would've sent them to the shadow realm by myself, but since you came I got to have some pleasure in watching," he explained. Amelia noticed that he had cum all over his leather shirt and his millennium puzzle hanging from his neck. He had Egyptian hieroglyphs tattooed on his tanned skin.

"Where is Marik and why do you have his millennium item?" asked Kaiba, noting the millennium rod peeking out of Yugi's exposed asshole.

"I have his millennium rod for now but he has teamed up with the city's dark forces to try and take down the Battle City Tournament. He is somewhere in Tokyo and at large," said Yugi. Kaiba sneered.

"I don't have time for your measly problems. I have a city to run. Next time, deal with your little problems yourself," burst out Kaiba. He got on his bike, revved the motor, as the back wheel generated dust smoke, and Kaiba drove off into the night.

Yugi came up to Amelia and ran his fingers through her hair. He whispered into her ear "Now it's my turn," with his watermelon breath. He wrapped the chain of his millennium puzzle around her neck and turned back, Amelia willingly following him into his dungeon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Amelia's Duel - A Yu-Gi-Oh! Parody

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds