• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Historical Adventure

My Historical Adventure

My geography teacher, Mr. Yocum, is weird. He's old and a little too touchy feely with the students at my high school. He likes to pull my hair lightly or puts his hand on my back while talking to me. He has a nick name made by the students. We call him Stroke 'em Yocum and lucky me I have detention with him today. JUST ME!!

I walked into his classroom after school is over and picked the seat in front of his desk. I'm wearing my tight jeans with black wedged fuzzy boots. My long brown hair resting on my back.

Mr. Yocum walks into the room and strolls over to my desk. "Well, what did you do to get your self stuck in here Amanda?" Of course he places his hand on my back while talking to me.

"I had to many tardies to first period." I'm in the prime of my life. A senior in high school. Just turned 19 a month ago. Why should I be punished for being late.

He rubs my back with his hand. "Well that's not good. I didn't think you were ever late." He walks over to his desk and has a seat. "Well let the hour began."

I sat there for a while because I had nothing to do. Then I started texting my boyfriend. He sent me dirty text messages about how much he wanted my body and he wanted to pop my cherry. Bite my nipples and make me scream.

I was so caught up in the messages I didn't realize Mr. Yocum had left his desk and was standing behind me reading my messages.

"That does not seem appropriate for school missy." He snatches up my phone and looks through all my texts. Then he sets it down and grabs my arm. Standing me up and leading me to his desk.

"I'll teach you what's appropriate for school and what's not." He swipes all the stuff off his desk and bends me over it. Then reaching around my waist unbuttons my jeans and slides them down my legs to the floor. I try to push him away. Squirming against the desk but he is a strong old man. I can't get away.

"So those texts made you this wet." He rubs my pussy through my under wear. I try not to but I let out a moan. I've never been touched like that before. It feels great.

He slides my under wear off and I try opposing him again but he just pushes me harder against the desk. Now he's looking at my hairy pussy from behind.

Sticking a finger inside me he twists it around making me moan. I don't want to like what this old bag is doing to me but it feels so fucking good.

After a while I start bucking my hips at him. Making his finger slide deeper inside of me. Right before I knew I couldn't take it no more he slid his finger out.

"Oh. Please Mr. Yocum. Keep fingering me. I want to climax on your hand and feel you inside me while u do it."

"This is punishment. What you want doesn't matter." He squats down and licks between my pussy lips. He flicks his tongue all over my pussy then flicks it on my clitoris.

"Ohhhhh. Yes." I let out a loud moan. God he feels so good.

He shoves his tongue deep in my pussy and licks my pussy walls. Hitting my G spot with every swirl of his tongue. I feel something deep inside me and I moan louder. Suddenly I push back hard against his face. My legs buckle as I climax. My juices going all over his face.

He stands up and takes a napkin from his desk to wipe his face. I am still bent over his desk leaking my juices down my legs.

I hear him unzip his pants. Oh god no. I'm still a Virgin. I try to stand up but my body won't let me and be for I know it he's bent over me.

Whispers in my ear, "you've been so good. All this playing has given me a hard on." I can feel his erection poking at the opening of my pussy.

He grabs my waist and starts pushing it in. It's huge but sliding right in because of how wet I am. He's warm inside of me and stretches me out. It takes me a while to get use to and then it starts to feel great.

He pulls almost all the way out and shoves as hard as he can back in. I feel him push through my hymen. It feels so fucking good.

He starts pounding me like crazy. Slamming my body against the desk.

"Your little virgin pussy is so tight. God you feel so good. Mmmmmm... Yeah. Baby. Wiggle your hips for me." I do as he says and oh it feels great.

"ohhhhh... Oh. Oh yeah. Fuck me hard Mr. Yocum. Fill me up with your cum. I love your huge dick inside me. God give me more. More."

He pounds me faster and harder while grunting and panting. Suddenly I start to spasm as he shoots his hot load in my pussy.

He stays bent over me until he's all done. Then pulls out of me. I got dressed and left. Every week after that I had 'detention'.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Historical Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds