• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Daddy Roulette

Daddy Roulette

12

This is the story of a loving couple whose relationship is enhanced by the wife's promiscuity and the husband's satisfaction with it. If you are unhappy with this as a premise, you should not read further.

*****

I met Mona at Pam and Alan's New Year's Eve party at the end of 2009 and start of 2010. I noticed her long, thick, curly brown hair before I saw the rest of her. It was so lush. There was just so much of it. And then when her body came into view, so little of that. She's only 5'1" and looked superb in the figure hugging white dress that went down to mid-thigh and showed off her gorgeous olive skin.

I actually gasped when I saw her. The chap I was talking with noticed and turned around to see what or who had caught my eye.

"Ah, Mona. She's quite a lady. Any man would be lucky to spend time with her..." the sentence trailed off.

I quickly agreed and tried to work out how I would introduce myself. But while I was thinking through lines and scenarios, and demolishing the canapés and Cava, she was on the dance floor showing off her svelte, supple, and well coordinated body as she danced with several men. The dance floor was never my strength and I didn't feel confident approaching her there.

Fortunately, after a while she left and headed for the bar to grab a drink. She was only drinking ginger ale, so I was fairly sure that when she reacted positively towards me it was really her talking rather than the bottle. But the conversation was short and she was soon back out on the dance floor. I decided to see if I could get Pam to introduce me to her the following week, as I had no desire to make a fool in front of her. Pam assured me that she was single and that she'd give Mona my number the following week.

I couldn't find Mona after speaking with Pam. She wasn't on the dance floor, wasn't in the hotel lobby, and wasn't even in the car park with all the smokers. I couldn't work it out and was hoping for better luck when Pam introduced us properly. But she did reappear shortly before midnight. Her hair and dress looked mussed and her makeup needed a touch-up.

Well, I thought, everyone wants a bit of a kiss and a cuddle at this time of year, so it was hardly a surprise that someone as stunning looking as Mona had found someone to snog. I just hoped it wasn't a serious thing and hoped I could spend some time with her soon.

Pam called me two days later to tell me that Mona had agreed to giving me her number. I was elated and gave Pam my profound thanks before calling Mona. She was happy to hear form me and agreed to meet up for lunch later in the week.

It was a good lunch. Mona was fascinating and we both laughed a lot. I asked her if she'd be willing to meet up again. She smiled and nodded but wasn't able to meet the next week as he had to go away and shepherd an author through a book tour. We arranged an evening after she got back and I even got a kiss on the lips as we parted and went back to our offices.

The dinner date was perfect. The restaurant was quiet and classy. The food was great and Mona looked even more lovely than when I'd seen her at Pam and Alan's party. We clicked. I fell in love with her and felt like I was drowning in her brown eyes. She agreed to meet me again.

When she arrived for our next date I could see desire in her eyes but also something else. She looked slightly worried. I didn't know why but I did know that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Mona. It was only our third date but I could see she liked me in her eyes, so this was the night I was going to ask her to marry me. After all, when you know you know. And when you've decided who you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to start right away.

"What is it?" I asked. "You look nervous."

"I..." she trailed off. "I have something I have to tell you. I'm sorry." It wasn't what I was expecting.

"Oh. Well I have something, too. Who should go first?"

"I don't know. This is a hard thing for me to say." Her voice was very quiet and she sounded almost frightened. I made a suggestion.

"How about we each write down the thing we have to say and then trade slips of paper? That way neither of us will upstage the other." She looked nervous but agreed and we quickly called over the waitress for some paper and pens along with our aperitifs. Well, my aperitif and Mona's water.

I wrote in block caps as this was just a note and not a formal letter. Plus, I didn't want Mona to see any jitters in my cursive script.

MONA,

PLEASE WILL YOU MARRY ME.

I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS.

-JIM

We folded our notes and traded them. As I opened Mona's I hear her gasp and then sob. I looked down at what she had written and we had obviously shocked each other. Hers was also in block caps but I could see how hard it had been for her to write it.

JIM,

I AM PREGNANT. I AM NOT SURE WHO THE FATHER IS.

SO SORRY,

-MONA

We both had a moment of stunned silence but I broke it.

"My question still stands." I was shocked by her note, it was true. But I wasn't going to let it dissuade me from what I still saw as a lifetime of love.

"You what?!"

"My question still stands and I'd like an answer. What you wrote in your note doesn't make any difference. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I had sort of assumed that children would be a part of that anyway."

She burst into tears and all the other diners looked at us. I could hear a rise in the background conversation while Mona's body heaved with emotion and tears poured down her face. After what felt like an ice age but was probably just a minute or two, she came over to me and kissed me.

"I'll marry you. Thank you."

Suddenly the rest of the diners realised that something special had happened and there was even a small round of applause and a cheer. A couple of minutes later the waitress walked over with a nice bottle of bubbly, which she told us was on the house. We ate our meal but didn't taste it and barely spoke. We just looked in each other's eyes and went through the motions, eager to get out of the restaurant and on with what we had just agreed.

After dinner we went back to Mona's flat and had a long conversation over endless cups of tea. Mona explained that she had been a bit 'boy mad' since she was a teenager and had always had a very strong sex drive. She had almost always had at least one boyfriend and had often dated two or more boys non-exclusively. She didn't fully understand her desire for sex, other than while she felt it every day, even during her period, it was strongest while she was ovulating.

Her mother had realised the danger of a very horny teenage daughter. She didn't trust her not to end up pregnant, bringing shame on her father, who was an imam. So despite her religious convictions she had taken Mona to the doctor and put her on birth control. Because she was a teenager and forgot things like getting up and going to 6th form college, and also because she didn't want Mona's father to find boxes of contraceptive pills, she was put on the implant.

Clearly, it had worked well because this was her first child. But she had changed from the implant to the mini pill.

Mona had never stopped being boy crazy and her last boyfriend had had a hard time with her wandering eyes. She hadn't actually cheated on him but he had felt very insecure and so broke up with her back in October, when Mona had had a chest infection. The doctor had given her some antibiotics for the chest infection and she had been taking St John's wort to help her through quite a depressing period. She was also on a pre-Christmas book tour with one of her publishing house's authors.

It was a week and half of 18 hour days, Premier Inns, standard class rail tickets, and an author who wouldn't do what he was told. She was feeling unloved and miserable and for several days she was ovulating. She'd had a one-night-stand most nights, picking up good looking guys at the hotel bar and going back to their room for an hour or two of release from the worries of the day and her private life.

She hadn't realised that the St John's wort and antibiotics could reduce the effectiveness of the mini-pill. Her defences were reduced and one of her lovers had managed to make her pregnant, although she didn't know which.

I hadn't realised that Mona considered herself 'boy mad'. I knew that I loved her but I hadn't really given much thought to sex with her. If anything, I had thought it would be special because it was with her but that was all. So we were both slightly surprised that my pulse accelerated to 120 while she told me. She could see how the circulation was flowing through my cock, was was as hard as a differential equation, with the bell end pushing free from my foreskin.

Mona recognised the signs of my lust and reacted accordingly. We both fell into bed and called in sick the next day. There was almost no stop between the first and the second time. After the second time I asked her to tell me stories about her one-night-stands. They got me hard again and again and again. The gap between got longer but the desire didn't diminish.

Every day involved frantic passionate sex from then on. Pillow talk consisted of Mona telling me about casual sex with strangers. There were new stories every day and while I couldn't always go all night, Mona aroused me more than any previous partner. I knew I had made the right choice.

One day, we had returned from the jewellers with her engagement ring. I knelt down in front of her and slipped it on her finger and made a short statement I had been thinking through since that first night together.

"Mona, I love you absolutely. I want you to be mine. But more than anything I want to make you happy. And I know that I need to make you happy in all sorts of ways. I have to stimulate your mind, I have to be kind to you, and I need to keep you physically happy. The thing is, I think your libido has a higher setting than mine and I struggle to keep up with you, so I think that if I am going to keep you happy you will need other men to top you up with the sex I cannot give you. Would you mind? It's OK with me as long as I am the one you love and I am the one you return to afterwards."

I stunned her. On the other hand, I am fairly sure I also relieved some of the doubt that she had been feeling deep in her heart. She knew that she had a deep need for sex that went way beyond what most men or women could tolerate, let alone cope with. All she said was, "I love you, Jim."

With that hurdle behind us we spent our evenings for the next few weeks planning two different things. Firstly, we had to plan a wedding. A complicated wedding with a bride whose pregnancy pre-dated meeting the groom by two months. Also, a wedding where the bride's family were moderately observant Muslims and the groom's family were the kind of atheists who considered Richard Dawkins a bit too meek and mild. Secondly, we had to plan how we'd fit Mona's extra men into our life.

Blessed with a secular state and a bride's mother who was clearly willing and capable to arrange compromises where they made sense, we settled on a small registry office wedding with a marquee in the garden of a nearby stately home afterwards. It would be an almost family-only affair as Mona's father did not want his community seeing his beautiful but pregnant daughter marrying an infidel (even if he was the kind of infidel he could get along with).

The second issue was also tricky but we agreed what we would do. Neither of us really had any experience of this because while Mona had had a lot of partners over the last eight or nine years, she had never had a threesome. So we worked it out logically. Sort of. We both knew that we did not want to risk the possibility of extra-curricular sex turning into anything that could threaten our relationship. Therefore, we agreed that Mona would only have one-night-stands. These men were only there for the sex and nothing else.

So, we registered on several hookup sites and advertised for men who wouldn't mind having sex with a pregnant woman. We were both worried that we might not have many responses but had almost 20, which was a pretty good start. Mona picked one that she liked the look of and arranged to meet him in a nearby hotel in a few days.

She came home just before midnight looking very mussed and smelling of sex. My cock stood to attention as she entered the living room. I was very tuned on and gently pushed her back into the armchair and pushed up her skirt. Her knickers were missing and she was dripping a combination of her own juices and the remains of his semen. Even her stories had not turned me on as much as this. My heart was racing. My cock was rigid and I knew what I had to do. I put my head between her thighs used my tongue to lick her clean and show her how much I loved her. Then I led her into the bedroom and we made slow, languorous love.

It looked like this wasn't something I was just tolerating, I loved it! My libido might not have been as high as Mona's but her extra-curricular sex life excited me like nothing else I had ever experienced and helped raise my performance to heights I could never have otherwise achieved. The decision was obvious. I should be there in the room with her as often as possible. And I should always be with her immediately afterwards so that we could renew our special love for each other.

That's the way things went for the next couple of months, as we drew close to the wedding. Sometimes she would meet men in a hotel and sometimes they would come to our place. But it was never at their place because of the requirements for some 'us' time afterwards. Our sex life was superb and we were deeply in love. We had not known each other for four months yet.

Mona was just over six months pregnant when we got married and there was quite a lot of gossip, especially as we had made sure to invite Pam and Alan who explained how we had met at their New Year's Eve party, which was barely four months previously. What they didn't know was that 15 minutes after she had met at the bar, Mona was in another guest's hotel room, having sex with a man she had only met earlier in the evening.

We were both quite turned on that Mona was pregnant when we met at the party, even if Mona wasn't quite sure at that point. We were also turned on knowing that she was pregnant from a one-night-stand. But the icing on the cake was that Mona did not know which of her one-night-stands had got her pregnant. In our pillow talk in the lead up to the wedding we discussed how sexy it would be if Mona could meet someone immediately before the ceremony so that she could have some other man's semen in her very pregnant body as we made our vows. Sadly, that was just impractical.

That said, we managed to find three men who were happy to join Mona in bed while we were on honeymoon. It was very sexy watching Mona have sex with men we would never meet again while she was wearing her bridal lingerie. It was even sexier licking their semen from her very spermy pussy after they had left our room.

Following our return from honeymoon we moved into preparation for the baby. This ate most of our time, so there was no sex with anyone but us in the final two months of her pregnancy. Painting nurseries, constructing cots from flat-packs, and stocking up on nappies and baby clothes took longer than either of us had expected. The time flew by and suddenly her waters broke and we headed off to the maternity unit.

Six hours later we had a little baby girl and the midwife was clearly a bit shocked that she looked nothing like either of us. We handed Mona our baby girl, swaddled in white, and despite being as tired as a winning marathon runner her face lit up and she kissed our daughter as she gently hugged her.

I explained to the midwife that Mona had been pregnant when we met and then Mona said, "I think I know who the father is. An Australian aboriginal man I met in Leicester." The midwife did not look amused at the implication that Mona had played daddy roulette but we both grinned so hard our faces hurt.

As her daddy was Australian we decided to call our daughter Kylie. She was very healthy and we were soon sent home and began to enjoy family life together.

Both our families were shocked by how little Kylie resembled us. I think there was also some resentment that while they might have been able to come up with some kind of creative lie about when we met or how long the pregnancy had taken there was no way Kylie's skin colour could have come from either of us. The chances of invitations to stay with Mona's family were evaporating.

This was clearly disappointing and it also increased the pressure on us as parents. On the other hand, it also strengthened the bond between us. It was Jim and Mona against the world. We loved each other, we loved Kylie, and we'd be a happy family.

Two months in to parenthood and we were feeling very happy as a family. But Mona was feeling the return of her sexual desire. Well, she'd felt it come back a couple of days after the delivery when her vagina had had a chance to recover but we'd been too busy with three hourly feeds and nappy changes to do anything about it with anyone else. But we felt that we had enough routine and experience of parenting now that we could start to bring in men for Mona again.

So we placed a new advert on our favourite site and soon enough had something planned. Mona was so slick with excitement she had to change her knickers twice that day before she got ready for our visitor. We had a wonderful evening. Kylie slept like a princess while we played with a Scottish oil engineer from Aberdeen. He filled Mona up twice before heading back to his hotel and I worshipped her spermy pussy once more with my mouth.

Breastfeeding isn't really a contraceptive apparently but over the next few months we relied on a combination of it and just not scheduling our adult play dates when Mona was most fertile. But soon enough we realised that we actually wanted another baby and discussed when and how. We quickly decided that when would be as soon as possible. Then we discussed what we felt about who should be the father of our next child.

We quickly agreed that we had both found the idea of Mona carrying someone else's child very sexy. We also agreed that we had found the idea of not knowing the father's identity before the birth even more exciting. Repeating it again might be good. But Mona was worried that I would be desperately disappointed if it turned out that I was not the father. Obviously, I'd have more chances than any other individual man but if we went at this as full throttle as we hoped I might not have more than a 25% chance.

I made a suggestion. "How about," I said, "if everyone but me cums inside you and I am the only one wearing condoms. We won't know the father's identity but we'll know that it's not me. I might not be the sperm donor but I be the loving father. What do you think?"

"Done."

So that's what we did. As parents of a young child we couldn't party often but when we did party we made sure we had a good time. Every couple of weeks we'd pick someone with a good rating from our favourite site and Mona would ride him and he'd ride her for a couple of hours. Then he'd leave and we'd make slow, sweet love together. The reduced frequency of our adult play dates meant that it took Mona a while to 'catch' but after a while she did and there were three possible candidates for the father.

It's six months since the arrival of our second daughter, now. It's clear who the father was, a diplomat from the Madagascan embassy. Janie is healthy, good natured, and she and her older sister seem to get on really well. We are now thinking about a third child to round out our family. We've not decided yet but I think I might be fathering this one myself. It's not that I don't get excited by Mona's adult play dates any more, or have a problem with her carrying a third child from an unknown father. It's just that having two kids under two is hard work and we don't seem to have the time for extra-curricular sex any more.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Daddy Roulette

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds